Strange sensation

Eongar

Dagobah Resident
I do not know if this is right place to explain this. I'm a little embarrassed to explain, really.

This morning, around 6:30, I thought something strange, I even scared, and I can assure that there has been a dream.

What has happened to me has been that in bed, suddenly, I felt in my head made a sound like "clink clank. This noise sounded very "technology", like electronic or mechanical. Then, inside my head I felt a sensation that could be described as tingling, electricity. It was very strange, before no he had felt something. I know that is not sleep paralysis because I know has happened and the symptoms-and one of them is that the body is paralyzed and I could not move. There has been no headache. I do not know what it is.

Can anyone provide any ideas?

I've had some thing similar happen both in terms of the sound and the tingling. Honestly, I don't exactly know what it is. I just chalk it up to one more strange thing can happen. At this point, I just notice it and let it go - try not to attach to it.

Are you doing the EE program? This can give you something to do if you're feeling anxious about it.

Thanks for your answer, truth seeker. I'm not doing the EE program as far as I know it is not already in Spanish, if I had not started long ago, but I prefer to wait until it is translated. Reviewing the transcripts C's, I found a little blurb that reminded me of this, with the difference that I felt no pain:

[glow=red,2,300]
24-11-94
R: (L) The other night when we were ready to sit across the board, I had a sudden sharp pain in my left ear that did not resemble anything I've ever felt before. There were three powerful thrusts like stabbing electric shocks. What was it?
C: electrical nerve activity increases.
R: (L) What was the cause?
C: Changes at the DNA level.

Probably, with a continuous work of introspection and reflection these things happen in organism.Also I can say my dream activity has skyrocketed and I have very vivid dreams and revealing to me in my way. Maybe, little by little, it will produce changes as you go along.

I once had a friend who told me he experienced something similar.

He said he once heard a "BEEP BEEP click" coming from what he perceived to be inside of his skull. He was a very perceptive and aware individual, and he never experienced anything negative due to this.

As time progresses, many of us are experiencing uncomfortable things. Hopefully you can find a more thorough answer to your question.

Just thought I'd share this info to help ease any anxiety you might be feeling right now. ;)

I to had strange situation. As nodded off in bed, last night, I sensed that I was in between falling asleep and half awake. When I resumed my attempt to fall back asleep (and I assume was a while ) I felt the sudden surge of electrical energy enter my body from the head down. It lasted what seemed like 1 or 2 seconds, and thought I also heard a buzzing sound-as well.

The feeling of a terrorising impulse that ( the feeling of shire terror ) I have had many times in the past, having to do with sense of abductions. But this was different and my awareness after I made my self awake was that I had been tasered.
Now have never been tasered but I have been electrocuted as child, when I reached behind a 1950's cathode ray tube TV.
I tried adjusting what thought was the plug from the front of the TV by reaching behind it (as back panel had come off a while back exposing the circuitry) only to come in contact with capacitor. The current grabbed me and surged through my right arm and caused the mussels in the arm to constrict and could not pull away. It held me for a few seconds only to through me off as it discharged it current through my body.

I remember the my stomach cramping and my arm mussels were tight from the shock and current that been drawn from the TV set into me. This feeling was similar but not as intense. But was as if I had a current run through me.
I had to force my self awake as I felt the strange sensation of terror run through my mind. Like some one or something was in the room administering torceher session.
And it was as if I was being torechered by means of electrical shock or being punished. As I laid there gathering my scenes and calming down, I was able to fall back to sleep with know other issues other that the experience that I just had felt. Strange but not surprising, considering the attacks so many are going through at the moment.

Attachments

• 1956-RCA-24D655U.jpg
    1956-RCA-24D655U.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 1
Back
Top Bottom