strange sightings

And it just occurred to me that it is possible that many members of this forum do not publish things for fear of making themselves ridiculous.

I just did it and nothing happens.

In fact, someone will almost certainly learn something from the publication (in this case myself).;-)

And it just occurred to me that it is possible that many members of this forum do not publish things for fear of making themselves ridiculous.

I just did it and nothing happens.

In fact, someone will almost certainly learn something from the publication (in this case myself).;-)
Absolutely! Most people are willing to give advice without being snippy or derogatory. And, even if they do, we all learn something not only with good advice being given, but about those people who cannot help but be jerks.

Glad that you posted about this. There are always others who benefit from our posts.

I did not find a better place to post this. It is a really strange event. Happened in Germany.
I downloaded these videos and tried to upload them as mp4 files but it did not work. So I made 2 screenshots from 2 different reports.
The original can be found on telegram looking for the name EBURD.
the text says
"Der mysteriöse Zwischenfall auf der Bundesautobahn 81 im Hengstacker Tunnel bei Stuttgart wird noch heute weltweit diskutiert und sorgt für Rätselraten bis nach Japan. Merkwürdig, daß Deutschlands bekanntester und spektakulärster UFo Vorfall (obwohl nicht ganz klar ist, ob für die "Teleportation" überhaupt UFos verantwortlich waren) weltweite Berühmtheit erlangte, außer bei uns, da hat keine Sau darüber gehört...weil es die Lügenmedien totschweigen. Nachdem mysteriöse Orb Lichter durch den Tunnel rasten, nehmen Überwachungskameras, die kurzfristige Teleportation eines Lastwagens durch einen Plasmastrahl auf. In deutschen Medien ist davon absolut nichts zu finden. Man muss dazu auf japanische News zurückgreifen.

"The mysterious incident on the 81 federal motorway in the Hengstacker Tunnel near Stuttgart is still being discussed around the world today and is causing puzzlement as far away as Japan. It is strange that Germany's best known and most spectacular UFO incident (although it is not entirely clear whether UFOs were responsible for the "teleportation" at all) has achieved worldwide fame, except in Germany, where nobody has heard about it...because the lying media are keeping it quiet. After mysterious orb lights race through the tunnel, surveillance cameras record the brief teleportation of a lorry by a plasma beam. There is absolutely nothing about this in the German media. You have to resort to Japanese news."
lastwagen deutsch.jpglastwagen japanisch.jpg

I did not find a better place to post this. It is a really strange event. Happened in Germany.
I downloaded these videos and tried to upload them as mp4 files but it did not work. So I made 2 screenshots from 2 different reports.
The original can be found on telegram looking for the name EBURD.
I can read some Japanese characters, by typing them into google search I was able to find video link that doesn't require telegram account:

A pilot reports a 30-foot-tall triangular object flying past the aircraft.
By Tim Binnall
Dec 24, 2023
A remarkable air traffic control recording from late last month features the moment when a puzzled pilot reports that a thirty-foot-tall triangular object just flew past his aircraft. The strange incident reportedly occurred on December 20th during a flight from Pittsburgh to Maryland. As can be heard in the audio above, at around 50 miles north-west of his destination, the pilot contacted the nearest air traffic control tower and a rather curious conversation followed. "We observed something approximately 30 feet tall," he reported to the operator, who did something of a double-take and asked him to confirm the size of the odd object.

"It was pretty tall, probably about 30 feet tall," the pilot replied, noting that "it was going the opposite direction of us." When inquired as to what the mysterious object looked like, he expresses some difficulty in describing it before indicating that "it was just tall and pointy." At the suggestion of the air traffic controller, the witness goes on to report that "it was in the shape of a triangle. It was bottom and flat on top" before ultimately conceding that "I'm not sure what it is." The pilot later says that the object was far enough away from the aircraft that it did not appear to pose any danger to his plane but that it was "just noticeable enough" that he felt compelled to report the strange anomaly spotted off in the distance.

The conversation concludes with the air traffic controller getting the phone number of the pilot so that he can speak to the operator's supervisor to ensure that "everything is safe up there for future aircraft flying through that." Perhaps the most intriguing aspect of the sighting is that the witness revealed that he actually took a picture of the triangular object, though what became of the image is a mystery. Theories as to what the plane may have encountered have included an alien craft, of course, a weather balloon, or even a flock of geese. With that in mind, what do you think the pilot spotted? Weigh in with your best guess at the Coast to Coast AM Facebook page.

Source

Investigating mystery triangle UFO spotted above Twentynine Palms U.S. Marine base
May 24, 2023 Coordinates 34°13'20.3"N 116°02'47.5"W
A podcast has released new video of a supposed "mass UFO sighting" in California in 2021, including a mystery triangle spotted over a base in Twentynine Palms. Documentary filmmaker Jeremy Corbell joins NBC's Gadi Schwartz to talk about the investigation into the images.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-01-10 at 20-59-54 Twentynine.png
    Screenshot 2024-01-10 at 20-59-54 Twentynine.png
    3.7 MB · Views: 5
I hadn't checked in on this channel in a while, but wow, some great potential weirdness from Emanuel Huza's Ovnis Actuales channel. This a long live stream, but I'll put some highlights below.

19:14 - What looks like a "jellyfish" type UFO or possible plasma affect, or both. For a cell phone vid, the observer gets some pretty good resolution.

29:20 - An acorn-like object with some globular plasma affect on its underside. This one reminded me of the descriptions of the famous Kecksburg PA UFO crash in 1965.

43:00 - The latest "morphing" giant on a mountainside footage (why is this a recent repeating theme?) from Brasil. This is one of the weirdest I've ever seen - as well as very clear. I don't understand any Portuguese, but possibly a forum member who does could listen to the footage narrator to see what they are saying while viewing this.

The movement of the giant itself is (and the one behind it) is very "morphy" and appears to be reading from a text and then possibly preaching to an unseen congregation below? The close-up images show the figure with oddly-shaped, tied back hair and wearing a robe. It almost looks Sumerian or Babylonian. The first thought that came into my head when I saw the closeup was, "Gilgamesh!"

53:08 - The same footage gets even weirder when another giant figure with a bulbous white head and hands wearing a long, black robe starts descending the mountainside. Also some pretty clear footage. Following the video, there seems to be an interview with one of the witnesses, but someone who speaks Portuguese would have to translate for us.

The spin on this story has already started with a UK Independent story claiming testimony from an Italian basketball player who was in the area enjoying the view from the cliff and was mistaken for a giant. He neglects to mention where his Gilgamesh robe went, nor whom his bulbous headed friend with blanche white hands was. If the footage is authentic, I'd lean more towards classic window faller than Italian basketball player...

43:00 - The latest "morphing" giant on a mountainside footage (why is this a recent repeating theme?) from Brasil. This is one of the weirdest I've ever seen - as well as very clear. I don't understand any Portuguese, but possibly a forum member who does could listen to the footage narrator to see what they are saying while viewing this.
I watched that video a day or two ago and I didn't find it strange at all. There is no point of reference to tell how large the 'being' is. I mean, people may be thinking it's a huge mountain and therefore the guy is abnormally tall, but I think it's probably just a hill. The people taking the video were tourists, therefore not from the area and not familiar with the place nor how it looks when someone is walking up there.

Also, when zooming in, it might give the wrong impression in terms of perspective. At the 50:00 mark you can see the 'being' standing on top of the hill, and if you compare the bushes and grass around him, they seem about right to me for a human adult. If you were to conclude that was a giant, then you would need to accept also that the plants grow abnormally tall up there.

As for the other details, like he couldn't have walked down that way, and not so fast, I don't know why they say that since a path is clearly visible and the hill was not a mountain. That his hair was all white, it seems to me like he had something on the head, like a wrapped t-shirt or some sort of hat or cap.

I watched that video a day or two ago and I didn't find it strange at all. There is no point of reference to tell how large the 'being' is. I mean, people may be thinking it's a huge mountain and therefore the guy is abnormally tall, but I think it's probably just a hill. The people taking the video were tourists, therefore not from the area and not familiar with the place nor how it looks when someone is walking up there.

Also, when zooming in, it might give the wrong impression in terms of perspective. At the 50:00 mark you can see the 'being' standing on top of the hill, and if you compare the bushes and grass around him, they seem about right to me for a human adult. If you were to conclude that was a giant, then you would need to accept also that the plants grow abnormally tall up there.

As for the other details, like he couldn't have walked down that way, and not so fast, I don't know why they say that since a path is clearly visible and the hill was not a mountain. That his hair was all white, it seems to me like he had something on the head, like a wrapped t-shirt or some sort of hat or cap.

Excellent points, Windmill Knight.

And a new analysis of the Brasil event, backs up much of what you've said above. What I thought was a protruding hair extension, Mr.MBB333 points out actually looks more like a scythe resting on the figure's shoulder. Which I think is more accurate. He also concludes that there's no way to gauge the actual height (so probably not ten feet), but the figure does look much taller than average.

One other thing he notes, that I hadn't specifically noticed, is that both figures have abnormally very long arms. Regardless of the height, the movements and the arm length seem unnatural in this video.

This is the live stream breakdown, and it's really long, but the Brasilian section is only a couple of minutes starting at 22:20, if anyone wants to take a look.
Brasilian Footage Breakdown

Thought worth documenting this. I may or I may not have seen 2 different UFOs in quick succession.

I was in a taxi, very early morning, outside the city so no light pollution, everything is as you'd expect, then in a blink of an eye (literally) I see a large dark boomerang shaped object hovering in the sky to my right. The object was darker than the sky to the back of it. Unfortunately, I couldn't do a double take as the taxi was moving and there was no way for me to look back. So, from my perspective, it appeared and disappeared in a blink of an eye.

About 5 minutes later, I see another object but this one was larger and basically from my perspective it looked like a very huge and long rectangle or square shaped object whereby I saw only one side. Similar to before, this one was darker than the surrounding sky but appeared and disappeared in a blink of an eye also, no chances for a double take.

I'm pretty sure I saw something but it happened so quick that to be honest, it's hard to tell what they were. Nonetheless, whatever I saw, they had distinct well defined shaped and were almost camouflaged against the night sky.

Neither of the objects had any lights.

They saw something on the radars, once even the planes were lifted into the air.
In Serbia, fighter jets were raised because of an unidentified aircraft

BELGRADE, March 30 – RIA Novosti. The Serbian armed Forces have raised MiG-29 fighter jets to intercept an unidentified flying object, the country's Defense Ministry said on its website.
"Today at 10:39 (12:39 Moscow time), the forces for the control and protection of the sovereignty of the airspace of the Republic of Serbia discovered an unidentified aircraft over Valevo, at an altitude of 5.5 thousand meters. Based on the order of the President of the Republic and Supreme Commander Alexander Vucic, a pair of MiG-29 fighter jets on duty was lifted into the air, air defense missile units on duty and radars continued to monitor the airspace," the publication says.
Valjevo is located 100 kilometers west of Belgrade, and the largest Serbian defense enterprise, Krushik, operates in the city.
Soon, the target disappeared from radar screens. The fighters continued their flight and search for the object. Later, they were ordered to return to the airfield, the rest of the forces are monitoring the airspace in normal mode.
В Сербии подняли истребители из-за неопознанного летательного аппарата

Does UFO's electricity-stilling anomaly affect radar?

I'm reading this article about missile targeting for laypeople. It explains really well with pictures, how military guys find targets: look at the screenshots in the middle on above link.

Suddenly a thought:
- UFOs are well known for stopping cars, because they stop electricity flow in a given area, right?
So what happens then with radar waves in the air? Engineers on YT have shown us that electricity actually flows around the wires. Tesla proved that electricity can be airborne, freely transmitted.

Radar works with radio waves:
Radio waves are a type of electromagnetic radiation with the lowest frequencies and the longest wavelengths in the electromagnetic spectrum, typically with frequencies below 300 gigahertz (GHz) and wavelengths greater than 1 millimeter (3⁄64 inch), about the diameter of a grain of rice.Like all electromagnetic waves, radio waves in a vacuum travel at the speed of light, and in the Earth's atmosphere at a slightly slower speed. Radio waves are generated by charged particles undergoing acceleration, such as time-varying electric currents.[1] Naturally occurring radio waves are emitted by lightning and astronomical objects, and are part of the blackbody radiation emitted by all warm objects.
Check out this amazing animation:
Loops of electric field leave the antenna and travel away at the speed of light;
So, radar waves are essentially a form of "electricity / electromagnetic radiation that flies", yes?

So, if UFOs habitually stop electricity in an area on deserted streets at night and if UFOs disturb / drain power lines...
During the period of these sightings, on November 9, 1966, the power distribution system serving one-fifth of the American population in eight eastern states simply failed.
So if a UFO flies in an area and radar detects it, what does this electricity-stilling effect of a UFO do to the radar wave field? Does a UFO make big holes in a "radar wave field"? Or cause "radar-stopping" / "radar nullifying" disturbances?

If yes, then this ought to happen routinely when radar stations attempt to track UFOs ==> meaning radar stations shoot large fields of radar waves toward a UFO blanketing large air-volumes in which / where the UFO is located.

But then UFOs may cause multiple large cheese-holes in these radar-fields, therefore making UFOs "disappear" from radar. Essentially the UFO flies into / inside its self-generated radar-wave-nullified area = hole and therefore it disappears from radar.

So essentially flying UFO engines may routinely create radar-wave-nullification zones in the air, enabling them to "disappear" from radar.

Naturally then, radar scientists wanted to solve or rather mitigate this problem, where UFOs remain still detectable.

David Grusch mentioned a special frequency on which UFOs can be routinely detected. Probably because their engines "nullify this frequency" the least, therefore UFOs remain detectable on a special radar operating - as deliberately designed - on such a special frequency.

Naturally [some] UFO engines are anti-matter type, - according to Lazar's accurate report - and so "gravitationally powered", meaning they have an ON / OFF mode and also they can do several modes:
1. gravity mode ==> OFF or enhanced-gravity meaning descent
2. anti-gravity mode ==> ON and gravity is shifted 180 degrees so its against Earth's gravity meaning the UFO flies UPWARD.
3. Angle-shifted gravity mode ==> maneuvering in any directions in the air and underwater by simply freely rotating their "anti-gravity-ray-angle" in any direction causing the UFO to fly in the opposite direction.

Direct observation by Lazar & scientist colleagues from below such a UFO anti-matter engine shows that the UFO "disappears" from human eyes or becomes very hard to see ==> Predator invisibility shield effect, because the engine bends light+gravity itself ==> distorts gravity thus time as well..

So, I'm curious, if scientists could observe a mapped volumetric radar field - in a shape of a cubic air volume - what kinds of holes would they see?

Is a UFO detectable by simply accurately measuring the caused holes in such a new, super-sensitively watched radar field? Like:
1. everywhere, where the radar field is intact = No UFO
2. Anywhere, where such a special radar field has HOLES = UFO detected!

Close observation of such a craft with a human eye:

Standing on that deck that night, I was watching lights in the sky – saucer- shaped craft. They would flash at times, lighting up the nighttime desert floor like heat lightning from a approaching thunderstorm. One was close enough
to see in pretty good detail. Out just beyond the radar antenna array, perhaps a hundred feet or a bit less, away from the radar van, it was hanging in the sky, gently rocking. It was glowing orange on the bottom. The bottom seemed like a translucent metal skin from under which the orange glow was coming from.
There was an appearance of a spin on the bottom, but it seemed to me to be the way the lights under that “skin” were rapidly lighting, round and round in sequence, rather than an actual spinning of the bottom of the craft. There was a round section in the center of the underside, making me think of the wheel within a wheel going on its side, mentioned in the book of Ezekiel in the bible.
There were several craft in the sky that night, but this one was the closest. I think there may have been as many as twelve to fifteen, and I later heard Bob Lazar in a radio interview saying that there were nine craft out at the Groom Lake base in some of his testimony, so the numbers are close. My attention was focused on the one closest to me and the sheer amazement of seeing it.

"We were ordered in no uncertain terms not to speak to each other beyond what was necessary to run the radar and try to track these craft."
Page 53. from the book titled:
Facing the Shadow, Embracing the Light: A Journey of Spirit Retrieval and Awakening

Last edited:
'You just need to cover most of the sky with radar waves. This way the below UFO technique of:
- Popping in and out of existence. That is out of 3D / 3rd Density and Re-Entering 3D, but further away from their exit location - now can be counteracted:
officers inside the radar van talking about something, perhaps the results of the radar test. The radar was not able to track these craft at all. No clunky, mechanical, auto-track radar antenna device we operated out there could rotate around fast enough to track these things. They could move faster than the eye could follow. They could be in one place, then wink out of existence and reappear in another part of the sky. No way could a radar like the one I worked on maintain a lock on such a craft.
Page 54. of above linked book.

IIRC it was on Rogan's show recently: they mentioned the US Army's new radar no longer sweeps and "rotates" seeing the sky. It now takes snapshots - BLINKS - from multiple places at once. So, as the technology-whistleblower states in the Tech_DOC_Lizzies.zip (HTML) I uploaded here, that using new detection tech, they can now confidently track these "hopping" UFOs. So, what-ever appears in US skies and you or people making those blurry videos are wondering about, the Deep State Spook Radar tech guys can definitely track most of these things nowadays.

Back
Top Bottom