Sufi Mystics

Hi Emmanuel, can you explain a little about the video and what you got out of it, just so people can see if it’s worth the 50 min to see it themselves?
Hi whitecoast. Sure. I love Sufi teachings. Ibn al Arabi, Hafiz, Rumi, Kabir...To me and I repeat , to me, it is a constant reminder that this life is just a reflection, a dream if you like. It is not so serious...
This description matches perfectly with my own insight, knowledge and experience.
So, why I post this video? I hope that in this troublesome times some people can find something, that will lead them to understanding, that, yes, this is a school, but that is not so serious. That they were never born and will never die...That that that is, is there always. And is dreaming you, me, everyone...And it is...you.
I am very grateful that, if only for a few hours, have bin in this place. And from then, my life was never the same...
So even that I know ( mostly from the Cassiopaeans source , and I can never thank Laura enough for everything that she is done and still doing, for this world . I find her a bravest human being in the world.) that we are manipulated and used for the food, with this ( Sufi ) knowledge I can still find beauty in everyday life, especially in the nature. I can find humor and lightness in any situation, I can still love life just for what it is...
I can laugh on some part of my brain stupidity and I can admire other part that is creative, compassionate and intelligent...
And even that the knowledge/experience that all that exist is just one...something, you can call it God or whatever, seems that doesn't help here in third density, for me, it is very helpful in daily life and I hope that somebody that is still struggling with this life or with the self, find the same beauty, lightness and humor in it.
Hope this helps.
BTW, I don't want to create any noise for anyone. If my post is considered noise, please feel free to remove it.

Back
Top Bottom