Symbols

zajakrojf

The Force is Strong With This One
Hi all.
Have a question, in guided meditation, on warrior breath part, when i working, symbol of triangle starts to visualize in front of me, but so intense that is difficult to not have vision. My question for your experience and practice is, is that normal, or more specific, should i let it go or fight with it?

Thank you for your answers and sorry for my bad english! :)

Hola zajakrojf. Veo que tienes dudas al igual que todos cuando comenzamos con la experiencia con EE. Comenzé hace poco tiempo (finales del 2018) y estaba preocupada porque cuando iniciaba la oración del alma siempre me dormía profundamente. Escribí sobre esta inquietud en el hilo Compañerismo de la mente cósmica y allí obtuve respuestas de personas con más práctica y conocimientos. Pueden guiarte mejor y puedes informarte de todo lo relacionado con el programa y las experiencias de los demás.
Si eliges luchar, creo que de esa manera estarás atento a la resistencia restringiendo la fluidez y eso va en detrimento del proceso sanador. Es muy interesante ver cómo lo vive cada persona. Ahora voy a investigar un poco sobre los símbolos, figuras geométricas porque hace un tiempo cuando voy a dormir, cuando uno está en un estado como intermedio, es decir, como semi consciente diría, empiezo a visualizar formas geométricas, se mueven y son coloridas. Formas y colores que parecen vivos. Voy a investigar al respecto. Gracias por hacer esa pregunta. No olvides buscar donde te sugerí. Quizá obtengas más respuestas que puedan guiarte mejor. Que tengas buena suerte en tu búsqueda !! Saludos compañero de la divina mente cósmicamago

Hola zajakrojf. Veo que tienes dudas como todos los demás cuando comenzamos la experiencia con EE. Comencé hace poco (finales de 2018) y estaba preocupado porque cuando empecé la oración del alma siempre me quedaba profundamente dormido. Escribí sobre esta preocupación en el hilo de la Fraternidad de la mente cósmica y allí obtuve respuestas de personas con más práctica y conocimiento. Ellos pueden guiarlo mejor y usted puede informarse sobre todo lo relacionado con el programa y las experiencias de otros.

Si eliges luchar, creo que de esa manera estarás atento a la resistencia al restringir la fluidez y eso es perjudicial para el proceso de curación. Es muy interesante ver cómo lo vive cada persona. Ahora voy a investigar un poco sobre los símbolos, las figuras geométricas porque hace un tiempo, cuando me voy a dormir, cuando uno está en un estado intermedio, es decir, como semiconsciente, diría, comienzo a visualizar formas geométricas. Las formas, se mueven y son coloridas. Formas y colores que parecen vivos. Voy a investigar eso. Gracias por hacer esa pregunta. No olvides mirar donde sugerí. Tal vez obtendrás más respuestas que pueden guiarte mejor. ¡Buena suerte en tu búsqueda! Saludos compañero de la mente divina.

Traducido con www.DeepL.com/Translator

Need to ask for first time, was a bit of shock, strong experience now i understand a much more after repeat practice , now i feel geometrical flower in my belly on energetic part of meditation, feel the shamanic drums in Luras counting ,much of pain and struggle go out every time. Now the triangle simbol have a different meaning. In aikido this is the way of peace, balance. All form balance in this order.
Thank you!!

I would suggest that you do not do Warrior's Breath or the round breathing.

Last edited:
Yes, have old problem of working with too much for myself, will take it easy, practice, practice , practice...

Thank you very much.

I will quote O Sensei, the founder of aikido, what i mean about pyramid ( triangle), flower sensation in my belly ( a circle), prayer for the soul , ( square) . So in EE program in my intuition we are constructing aiki ( universal harmony) in our sistem!

O Sensei used three principles to help his students understand the concepts of the movements and techniques used in what they are learning. They are the principles of the circle (marui), the square (shikaku) and the triangle (sankaku). O Sensei was a deeply religious man (although it is emphasized that Aikido is not a religion) and often used these symbols to illustrate some of the principle of ichirei-shikon-sangen-hachiriki, that is One Spirit, Four Souls, Three Fundamentals and Eight Powers which is a framework he believed to be present in every religious cosmology.
One Spirit is the single source of creation and is omni-present, in Aikido it is the seed of kototama SU from which KA-MI (fire and water) arose and thus all other components of existence.
The Four Souls are the
Kushi-mitama associated with heaven and the principle of centralization. This is the source of wisdom, clarity and virtue.
Ara-mitama associated with fire and the principle of industriousness. It is the source of courage, valour and progress.
Nigi-mitama associated with water and the principle of consolidation. It is the source of empathy, trust and respect.
Sachi-mitama associated with the Earth and the principle of differentiation. It is the source of love and compassion
The Three Fundamentals (for which O Sensei uses the symbols of the Circle, the Square and the Triangle) are
Iku musubi (or iku-tama) the vivifying fundamental, it is the dimension of ki-flow symbolizing initiative and Masakatsu. The triangle is the key to entering.
Taru-musubi (taru-tama) the completing fundamental, it is the dimension of liquid symbolizing unification and Agatsu. The circle is the key to blending.
Tamatsume-musubi (tamatsume-tama) the fulfilling fundamental, it is the dimension of solidity symbolizing form and Katsuhayabi. The square is the key to control.
Finally, the eight powers (which sustain creation) being
movement and stillness
solidification and fluidity
extension and contraction
unification and division

“The body should be triangular, the mind circular. The triangle represents the generation of energy and is the most stable physical posture. The circle symbolises serenity and perfection, the source of unlimited techniques. The square stands for solidity, the basis of applied control.”
O Sensei

Thank you again for your EE sharing and developing!

A few years ago, at the edge of the dream (just when entering into unconsciousness) I suddenly heard an electric noise and it was lit in my vision (a colorful geometric shape).

Investigate and find this ...

Ra (Law of One) said:

Questioner: You spoke at an earlier time of rotational speeds of energy
centers. Am I correct in assuming that this is a function of the blockage of
the energy center so that when it is less blocked, the speed of rotation is
higher and the energy instreaming is greater?

Ra: I am Ra. You are partially correct. In the first three energy centers a full
unblocking of this energy will create speeds of rotation. As the entity
develops the higher energy centers, however, these centers will then begin to
express their nature by forming crystal structures. This is the higher or more
balanced form of activation of energy centers as the space/time nature of
this energy is transmuted to the time/space nature of regularization and
balance.
Questioner: What do you mean by crystal structures?

Ra: I am Ra. Each of the energy centers of the physical complex may be
seen to have a distinctive crystalline structure in the more developed entity.
Each will be somewhat different just as in your world no two snowflakes are
alike. However, each is regular. The red energy center often is in the shape
of the spoked wheel. The orange energy center in the flower shape
containing three petals.

The yellow center again in a rounded shape, many faceted, as a star.

The green energy center sometimes called the lotus-shape, the number of
points of crystalline structure dependent upon the strength of this center.

The blue energy center capable of having perhaps one hundred facets and
capable of great flashing brilliance.

The indigo center a more quiet center which has the basic triangular or
three-petalled shape in many, although some adepts who have balanced the
lower energies may create more faceted forms.

The violet energy center is the least variable and is sometimes described in
your philosophy as thousand-petalled as it is the sum of the
mind/body/spirit complex distortion totality.

Maybe you are activating something?

Maybe, the EE technique is definitely a structure. Happy to find it, was 3- 4 years in searching for something new, so now i can continue to work. I am impressed with intonation, balance and direction of technique. Wide density of energy just merging one by one in one :)

Back
Top Bottom