Tall skinny being at night.

Wunjo

Padawan Learner
Hello,
I am not entirely sure how to handle the whole possibilities of aliens dealing in our lives. I basically figure that what we have to do in life and the Work goes unchanged so I don’t focus on it. Last night, however, we had a small incident at our home that brings me to at least ask a question is there anything that can or should be done?

My wife is the only one to actually experience any of our incidents; I just sort of wake up and feel lousy or tired. I can’t say if they are related.

Last night my wife woke to a feeling that something was in the bed room. She looked over and saw the silhouette of something very tall and thin standing next to me. It was holding something over me that was glowing. She described it as resembling one of those liquid based temperature gauges where the fluid moves around as it gets warmer or cooler. That is how she described the event.

The additional pieces she mentions is that her mind felt awake and that she absolutely had to get out of bed to check on the baby. She said that there was a strange lethargy over her that she couldn’t move through to go check on the baby. She said she turned away from the scene and back several times and the creature was still standing next to me holding this dangling light thing. Eventually the lethargy feeling over came her and she went back to sleep. The event is crystal clear in her mind without the normal dream fuzziness.

I just woke up in the middle of the night at a different time than her event with drenching night sweats. She said she experienced the same sweats. I do not believe the temperature had shifted.

The primary difference in my activities is that I started Spinning 3x33 on Monday.

So is there anything here I should work with or be concerned about or just head on as usual?

Thank You

Thank You for the reply. It was interesting for sure, a bit more knowledge helps out. Not much activity since then. :)

Wunjo said:
The additional pieces she mentions is that her mind felt awake and that she absolutely had to get out of bed to check on the baby. She said that there was a strange lethargy over her that she couldn’t move through to go check on the baby. She said she turned away from the scene and back several times and the creature was still standing next to me holding this dangling light thing. Eventually the lethargy feeling over came her and she went back to sleep. The event is crystal clear in her mind without the normal dream fuzziness.

I just woke up in the middle of the night at a different time than her event with drenching night sweats. She said she experienced the same sweats. I do not believe the temperature had shifted.

The primary difference in my activities is that I started Spinning 3x33 on Monday.

So is there anything here I should work with or be concerned about or just head on as usual?

Thank You

Sounds like there may be some sleep paralysis going on?

Back
Top Bottom