Techincal question

mabar

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
How can I register to both SOTTs (English and Spanish versions), try it unsuccessfully, of course, its marking an error, log-in and email already in use. Could register another email, although, I suppose, I wish to have the same log-in name in both languages.

I am already registered in the English one. Can it be done? or not?

Hi mabar,

once you are registered you have on all languages (sott sites) the same user name, you only need to change the flag at the top bar and change it to the one you like to visit.

Hi mabar,

Have you tried to log in onto the Spanish version directly, without registering for a second time ?

As far as I know, the SOTT site is completely interlinked for all versions and therefore registering twice is completely redundant. You should have access to every version once you've registered on whichever platform.

Hope this helps a bit. :)

I see Gawan beat me to it and is confirming what I said.

AH! thanks Gawan, Palinurus, I once did many days ago, in the Spanish one and, it asked me to log-in already being logged in the English one, decided to do it today, I thought what you mention back then. But days pass on. I did it now and it works!! :) My computer works funny, still works in XP, by today technological advancement standards it might be considered as an ederly computer. Glitches appear more often than every once and then.

Back
Top Bottom