Ted Bundy

Laura said:
session 9 Jan 96 said:
Q: (TM) Or any two people who have had the programming?
A: The programming is mainly intended to produce erratic behavior, for
the purpose of “spooking” the population so that they will welcome, and
even demand, a totalitarian government.
Q: (L) So, the programming is designed to, in other words, when the
people are just being erratic...
A: Think of the persons who have inexplicably entered various public and
private domains, and shot large numbers of people... Now, you have “met”
some of these Greenbaum subjects...
Q: (L) Let me say this. If this is what we’re saying, well, what I’m
saying is, that ... Is this Greenbaum programming something that goes
along the line of what I’ve just described a part; a part, I don’t think
that’s all of it...
A: In part.
Q: (L) Is there also the implanted triggers to activate at a certain
point in future time, to create a mass chaos, in the public domain?
A: Better to discover that one on your own.

This activity is at an all time high, and it is becoming all to obvious of its implications, of the conditioning of the U.S. population to hug fascist ideology of a globule gun control, and eventually gun confiscation through the continued terrorism of the population.

Matthew 10:35
For I have come to turn "'a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law--

Matthew 10:36
a man's enemies will be the members of his own household.'

Mark 13:12
"Brother will betray brother to death, and a father his child. Children will rebel against their parents and have them put to death.

Luke 12:53
They will be divided, father against son and son against father, mother against daughter and daughter against mother, mother-in-law against daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law against mother-in-law."

Attachments

• mass-murderers-composite-w-page_1.jpg
    mass-murderers-composite-w-page_1.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 54
c.a. said:
Laura said:
session 9 Jan 96 said:
Q: (TM) Or any two people who have had the programming?
A: The programming is mainly intended to produce erratic behavior, for
the purpose of “spooking” the population so that they will welcome, and
even demand, a totalitarian government.
Q: (L) So, the programming is designed to, in other words, when the
people are just being erratic...
A: Think of the persons who have inexplicably entered various public and
private domains, and shot large numbers of people... Now, you have “met”
some of these Greenbaum subjects...
Q: (L) Let me say this. If this is what we’re saying, well, what I’m
saying is, that ... Is this Greenbaum programming something that goes
along the line of what I’ve just described a part; a part, I don’t think
that’s all of it...
A: In part.
Q: (L) Is there also the implanted triggers to activate at a certain
point in future time, to create a mass chaos, in the public domain?
A: Better to discover that one on your own.

This activity is at an all time high, and it is becoming all to obvious of its implications, of the conditioning of the U.S. population to hug fascist ideology of a globule gun control, and eventually gun confiscation through the continued terrorism of the population.

Matthew 10:35
For I have come to turn "'a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law--

Matthew 10:36
a man's enemies will be the members of his own household.'

Mark 13:12
"Brother will betray brother to death, and a father his child. Children will rebel against their parents and have them put to death.

Luke 12:53
They will be divided, father against son and son against father, mother against daughter and daughter against mother, mother-in-law against daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law against mother-in-law."

I recognize the guy on the right hand bottom part of this picture, but the other three, I'm not sure exactly. Do you have their names so I can look them up? Thanks. :)

Dawn said:
I recognize the guy on the right hand bottom part of this picture, but the other three, I'm not sure exactly. Do you have their names so I can look them up?

Top right is James Holmes, shooter at the Aurora, CO theater.

Bottom left is Seung-Hui Cho, shooter at Virginia Tech University

Not sure who the guys is at top left.

I recently finished reading Ted Bundy : Conversations with a Killer. I think that's the book that Laura was making reference to at the beginning of this thread. Its' reaaally creepy. He had me fooled for a minute, after the first 30 pages or so, when he talked about how it felt like "an entity" was taking over his body and impulses, how he lacked control, etc. He sounded like a victim of mind programming, who didn't mean to do harm, etc. Yeah, right! As he starts talking in the third person, "hypothesizing" about the psychological profile of the murderer, it gets worse and worse. It's fascinating to see how he avoids the important questions, and tries to blame society for his inhuman behavior. I think it's worth reading.

A very articulate and sweet guy in the surface, a monster inside. Whether he was programmed to do it or not, honestly, I think the results speak so much for themselves, that there must have been something wrong with his substratum to being with. Maybe it was a "pilot" for real experiments with psychopaths. The Cs said "Who needs aliens when there are psychopaths?", and that the "alien invasion" is already here through them (paraphrazing). Well, Ted Bundy just makes that seem even more real if there was ever any doubt...

I watched a Netflix documentary called 'Conversations with a Killer: The Ted Bundy Tapes': "the four 60-minute episodes were sourced from over 100 hours of interviews and archival footage of serial killer Ted Bundy, as well as interviews with his family, friends, surviving victims, and the law enforcement members who worked on his case."

"The series chronologically traces Bundy's life, crimes, arrests, his escapes and death in detail. Archival footage, police evidence, personal photos, and Stephen Michaud's 1980 death row interviews are all present in the series. People related to the Bundy case include surviving victims, witnesses, his family and former friends, along with officers, officials, and journalists." (Wiki)

It was chilling when he asked a police officer in court, who talked about the crime scene, about specific details on the position the young woman (who he killed) was in, the position her arms were in etc. (repeatedly), until his further questioning was denied. As a commenter said, he enjoyed hearing these details.

He was confident that he wasn't crazy. He said: "I'm not an animal and I'm not crazy, and I don't have a split personality. "I mean, I'm just a normal individual."

There was one point when a journalist noticed that as Ted Bundy was talking about himself in third person or about the cases (if I remember correctly here), his eyes turned black: "He had really blue eyes and when he really got going his eyes went absolutely black." Creepy.

He was a very disturbed and arrogant 'person' - a psychopath. I didn't know he escaped prison twice, but I'm glad at least that they caught him, and collected enough evidence against him.

I watched a Netflix documentary called 'Conversations with a Killer: The Ted Bundy Tapes'

I watched it too a while back :-O

At first, the journalist was going nowhere with him, Bundy continued to defend his innocence, and was trying to cut deals for himself. As soon as the journalist asked Bundy his take on what kind of person this serial killer of young women was, based on his own knowledge on psychology, that's when he started talking in the third person and sharing in great detail, his eyes getting all dark. Very creepy!

Very informative though. And so many times they could have caught him before he killed again. Nobody believed his girlfriend, who called the police at the time of the very first disappearances and gave evidence against him. There was a party on a beach or lake or something, that if people had recognized him being there at the time, the police could have handcuffed him, but most people couldn't be sure it was him they saw. And there were all the people who believed his innocence to the very end. What impressed me the most was how "easy" it was for him to do what he did and get away with it for so long, because human beings are wired the way they are to view reality and each other. It's what makes us human that prevented someone non-human like him being recognized and caught earlier.

Back
Top Bottom