The "Ascended Masters" channeled by Meg Blackburn Losey

PopHistorian

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
In among the pseudo-scientific, sesquipedalian glossosynthesis and precise calendar dates (among other red flags) below, the "ascended masters" channeled by Rev. Dr. Meg Blackburn Losey, PhD, speak of a comet approaching that is a harbinger of things to come. Thought it was interesting enough to post, since the topic of comets, if you've noticed, seems to be rare (suppressed?) among New Age crowd.

[...]

As we mentioned in our previous transmission, there comes a trinity alignment. This being one of a series of events which leads to the shift of energies in 2012. Each event is of historic and energetic significance as each changes the relationships locally, inter-dimensionally and energetically as well as communicatively throughout creation.

This particular alignment is an astrological event which takes place holographically and harmonically. All astrology, all astronomy, if you found your true eyes, is holographic in nature. It is multi-level in reality and the effects of alignments and mis-alignments.

There is a comet soaring across your northern skies at this time and soon to be visible to you in the southern hemisphere. What you must know is that this comet is a harbinger of things to come. It is that which comes before the major shifting occurs. This shifting begins on February 9th at 8:07 pm CST and will achieve perfect alignment on February 14th of your year 2007 at approximately 9:07 a.m. CST.

This trinity alignment is an alignment of celestial bodies in the third, ninth and 12th dimensions. These dimensions represent and affect your human, mental and source aspects. In other words, this alignment brings to you an alignment of your third dimensional selves, your ninth dimensional high mental selves, and your soul essence. This is a trine of perfect balance. This is a trinity of beingness ... multi-dimensional aspects ... harmonic resonance ... Star Gate alignments... angulations between dimensional gateways ... triad of geometric configuration ... multi-dimensional energy flows ... step into your Mastery ... the 8 keys to maintain your balance ... God self ... Anahallah Asi, Asi, Asi.
The full message is at (http:/)/spiritlite.com/newsletter.htm. Oh, did you all "feel the shifting reach perfect alignment" today?

A channeler dares mention comets?

AdPop said:
Oh, did you all "feel the shifting reach perfect alignment" today?
Is that what that was? :D

Oh what a perfect Valentines Day message to give to your loved one, "Honey, today is sooo special for us: I can just feel the shift reaching perfect alignment, our trine of perfect balance & harmonic resonance. I could feel myself "stepping into my mastery" when I shelled out 50 bucks for your 10 red roses!" :D

8 keys to maintain your balance
Hmm, well I've got ten keys and a bottle opener, but one of the keys is obsolete now as we changed the lock on that door and I could probably do without one of the others. Maybe best to cut back to eight then, but does the bottle opener count as 1? :/

Graham said:
8 keys to maintain your balance
Hmm, well I've got ten keys and a bottle opener, but one of the keys is obsolete now as we changed the lock on that door and I could probably do without one of the others. Maybe best to cut back to eight then, but does the bottle opener count as 1? :/
ha haha
Have 5 keys and a memory stick, so I'm obviously light on keys wondered why I felt a bit lop-sided today. The memory stick should help shift things though.

But, seriously, anyone know what comet they're talking about? I just wonder if "harbinger" meant more comets between now and "stepping into your mastery so you can materialize anything you think about," which is pretty clearly a suggestion of shift to 4D (or 5D!).

It could be this one.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comet_McNaught
Comet McNaught, the brightest comet in over 40 years, also known as the Great Comet of 2007 and given the designation C/2006 P1, is a non-periodic comet discovered on August 7, 2006 by British-Australian astronomer Robert H. McNaught.[1] It made perihelion on January 12, 2007, and became easily visible to the naked eye for observers in the Southern Hemisphere.

I don't know, AdPop. They may be talking about the things to come as being the "shifting" they were talking about.

And, for some reason, when the channels talk in dimensions instead of densities, I seem to get a "these people don't know what they are talking about" thought pattern, which could be very wrong, and don't really believe anything they say. Another program, maybe.

But, all in all, they might be, in a round about way, referring to more comets approaching, or even the sighting of the sister brown dwarf. But if that were the case, you'd think they would have mentioned something more about it. Maybe in a later channelling they will.

Back
Top Bottom