The caravan from central america y south america

What we are observing today are Geo-Political Theatrics with manipulated poor people joining the show. Those behind this , IMHO, could care less what happens to these people or what will be the effect on those into whose country they are finally transferred. I realize that is tough to accept. However we must realize that World History shows us over and over that we live in a World where Manipulation is Normal.

Note that there is no attempt to find out why there would be so many refugees ready to take the risk. The simple answer (in the case of EU) is "Wars started by the West". Anywhere you look it is usually US, NATO or some such combination involved in a conflicted which creates conditions for refugees. Now try to explain all this in a few sentences when trying to explain why these people should not be let in. I would say It Is Next To Impossible !!!!

When a person in Normal Times attempts to emigrate to a Normal Country they MUST get in line at the appropriate embassy and go through a process. That is normal. What we have today is Not Normal. So who is funding and supporting this State of Affairs ? For sure, it is organized by people who have very deep pockets and are very well organized. We will never know who they are as there will certainly be at least 2-3 middle men used to make it all look as Normal as possible. All the while the brains of the operation will be for instance in City of London or maybe New York.

There are even norms WHERE refugees should be cared for if a war breaks out. Well, none of that is respected Today (magically).

Somewhere in my meanderings on the Net I came across this guy who was mentioned with respect to the "EU Flood",
The millionaire who rescues migrants at sea | Giles Tremlett

When I ready this part my intuition told me "This person is not telling you everything. He is working for someone else.",
Catrambone and Regina, along with Regina’s teenage daughter Maria Luisa, set off from their home on the Mediterranean island of Malta, aboard a glistening white 24-metre chartered motor yacht with Burmese teak decking and varnished Tanganyika walnut joinery.
Mr. Concerned

One of the Top Rated comments,
Talk about chutzpah! He makes a fortune providing insurance to US military subcontractors in 'conflict zones' and then assuages his conscience by 'rescuing' the refugees from those conflict zones, and dumping them on us! Why doesn't he take them to his private island?!

Yes, these so called 'NGOs' (a modern name for what we're once called 'missionaries' in the past) and their 'subcontractors' descend like locusts onto these 'conflict zones'. Literally the first thing these people do when they arrive is to try to make their operation 'self sustaining' (or one of many related buzzwords), which mean trying to extract as much value from the locals as possible. When these vultures leave there will be nothing left. If that happy day does arrive that is because more often than not the locals will find themselves walled into 'reserves' and called 'terrorists' if they provide any resistance. This is what happened to the native Americans and is happening right now in Palestine. Where does the money go is something many people ask. To some fat - cat conman swanning about in a 'super yacht' in the Mediterranean. Literally like a James Bond villain. And that's exactly what selling insurance in 'conflict zones' is ... A con! There is about as much need for insurance there as the native American had a need for 'firewater' or coloured glass beads. Despite the article being a fawning Hello style promo piece the con comes through clearly. Even though this wealthy billionaire could pay for his so called Mediterranean rescue mission himself he is asking other people to pay. One might think he would approach other war profiteers and other assorted criminals who are responsible for creating the 'conflict'. Tony Blair or George Bush would spring to mind as wealthy benefactors. But no ... He is looking for the Arabs to pay. That is the very people who are the victims of this scheme. And he actually has the gall to say he is surprised when he doesn't get much of a response. And of course he makes no provision whatsoever for the people he 'rescues'. And the money of course is all funneled into his own wealth. Who for example operates the rescue ship? By some great coincidence it happens to be his personal chauffeur ... and no doubt his salary will now be paid by the 'rescue mission'. It seems he even found a way to employ his teenage daughter in addition to giving himself a cut as 'administration costs'.

Beware of Wolves dressed in Sheep's Clothing !!!!

Last edited:
Ok, I'll put this one up and shut up on this subject.

This one is from a lecture at Oxford by a person who represents one of the "People Who Shape Our World". The glibness of his speech must be applauded. He knows very well how to make it all sound Oh So Normal.

Prince Eric, the savior of humanity.

I'm quite concerned with what is happening on the US/Mexican boarder and the bigger picture of mass migration from Central America with all that entails. What particularly concerns me now, are reports of women and children being placed at the front of the group and used as shields. This was done at the Mexico/Guatemala boarder and now at the US boarder with children being exposed to tear gas. I've tried to find various supporting evidence for this but the same sources are being used by all at this time. FOX news is the main source. Other MSM sources blame the US boarder patrol for being so heartless and not the people putting children in this dangerous situation.

Borderland Beat: Tijuana: Reports of Narcos open firing on caravan migrants
Monday, November 26, 2018
I received a couple of comments coming in about narcos firing on migrants. Supposedly they were videos posted on social media or circulated through WhatsApp. I asked for a link. “JS” sent me this video. Saying “This is happening now”

The scene of this attack is an area where a large group of caravan migrants gather, in close proximity to the border.

Because the shelters are at maximum capacity, the majority of migrants stay in groups in parking lots or vacant lots close to the border.
I was told this is in Tijuana, San Isidro garita neighborhood.

The BB follower also said that the surrounding businesses were closed, an indication that they were given a tip off.
I tried to confirm the story, but it may be too new as it was happening now. Obviously whatever is happening is violent, and a continuous shooting of weapons. [click on map to enlarge

I think some the above actity's are distractions. For and by the Drug Cartels, (and the Deep State), as a means of keeping the drug pipelines and human traffickers operational. Trumping Trump has been the DNC's objective.

As well as moving seriously dangerous individuals. into the countryside.

Cnn Twisting the facts.

ICE on Twitter

Meanwhile:
Borderland Beat: Busted: 484 Kilos of Methamphetamine in Sugar Sacks
Monday, November 26, 2018

Last edited:
Well, it’s a complicated issue without a simple answer as you might imagine. I’ll try to summarize it here:

On the one end you have the US who have the right and the duty (to its citizens) to protect the border from people looking to illegally enter, specially when these people have announced their intention to illegally enter it. The reaction is legal and within their right. Protesters are not behaving in the best way possible, and have been violent and so the border patrol responds in kind and that’s a tragedy waiting to happen. The US can’t just let them in because, what’s their legal status? Refugees? Citizens? Residents? If any of the above.. then how long before they turn into homeless legal people? Well you wouldn’t let them go homeless....how? Pay for their living. For how long and with who’s money? The taxpayers? Where would they live? What state would welcome them? It’s a large issue the US probably doesn’t want to contend with and it’s understandable.

On the other hand, the US has been instrumental in turning the countries these people are coming from into failed states, they’ve had a huge hand in maintaining the misery that abounds in central and South America. Migrating to the north is an old practice for people in the south and happened a lot more than we admit. Could you blame them? The US sells itself as the land of the free and opportunity, many of the people who migrate probably are quite hardworking and willing to do what it takes to “make it”. Besides, most of them know it’s the “gringos” who have created the misery and corruption that is so abundant in their countries, it’s no secret elsewhere, only in the US. So could you morally tell them they have no right to attempt to break in?

Like I said, complex.

So where is the conversation these days?

Democrats are exploiting the issue to “orange man bad” the conversation. He’s a racist, these are just asylum seekers, let them in! Give us your people! The us is the land of diversity and we become strong by welcoming immigrants...bla bla bla. I have yet to hear a Democrat come up with an actual plan as to how to address close to 10K people at the border. Let’s see their compassion by inviting them into their high end communities, it’s not gonna happen.

Republicans are claiming we have the right to defend our borders, America first, MAGA, they’re breaking the law and asylum seekers don’t behave like this. Why would we let them in? Go back to where you came from and yada yada yada.

As I see it:

Asylum seekers do not behave that way towards the country they’re looking to migrate to, anyone who’s ever migrated before knows you’ve got to “behave” and obey the rules and go through the beaurocratic process of “knocking on the door” respectfully until you’re allowed in. Then you’re in. You don’t storm a border and complain they won’t let you in.

Like I said, migration to the north is a very old practice, but people who did it know it’s illegal, you knew you were in no mans land when crossing the border, and at the other end there were people who’s job was to do whatever it takes to not let you in! And before you get there, there were coyotes who would freaking exploit you and abuse you right before you gotta run for your life. So... it logically follows that you would NOT announce your intention to break in, so as to increase your chances of making it.

It’s like if I wanted to rob a house and 3 months before I send the home owner my gps location and told him that I’ll be there to break in. What do you expect would happen?

Moreover, why would so many people simply get up and go “yeah I want to walk to San Diego today, bring the kids...” I highly doubt it was an organic event, someone coordinated it, and the promise must have been very good for people to risk their kids in such a crazy adventure.

People are suffering, but what they’re looking to earn must be immense otherwise I don’t know why else would I walk thousands of miles. But, the question I’m left with is: cui bono? Who benefits from this? Not the caravan, they’re stuck with a lot of attention in places where they’re not wanted. In the US, like I said above, both parties are already exploiting the pictures and using them to gain political points, no care for their actual destiny, but they do see their utility.

I hope the above makes sense.

People are suffering, but what they’re looking to earn must be immense otherwise I don’t know why else would I walk thousands of miles.
This is ALL organized by someone. Where will you get food to make it for all those days of walking ? Go on a stupid vacation for just seven days in a non-European country and it will still cost you some fair change. And here we have all these people with no effort making it up to the border of the US by themselves after thousands of miles of "walking" ??? Well I don't buy it.

You can do all the walking you want on this Planet and if you try to cross a border of lets say Thailand eventually you will walk into an Immigration Problem. They will deport you if they find you or detain you if they see you crossing the border. No possibility of settlement in their country for sure.

Thus what we see on the US boarder is a "stunt" to make it Normal that "People Can Go Where They Want To.". Social Engineers need this along with Gender Fluidity etc. to create the New World Order. That is my reading of this farce where the poor and uninformed are used as throw away tools.

I'm quite concerned with what is happening on the US/Mexican boarder and the bigger picture of mass migration from Central America with all that entails. What particularly concerns me now, are reports of women and children being placed at the front of the group and used as shields. This was done at the Mexico/Guatemala boarder and now at the US boarder with children being exposed to tear gas. I've tried to find various supporting evidence for this but the same sources are being used by all at this time. FOX news is the main source. Other MSM sources blame the US boarder patrol for being so heartless and not the people putting children in this dangerous situation.
Found this video, a mexican poice heard the organizers about placing forward the women and children calling them cowards, he is warning that the border is militarized, he is warning about the violence that is going to happend if the border may close, he tells them that they are not going to get through, that is full of security cameras (the guy with the beige vest and glasses seem to be one of the organizers) --did not understand much what he said, but the mexican police tells him back that the border may close by the americans and violence may erupte, telling them what guilt they (children) have, he tells the migrants to not be fool by pseudo organizers by putting thier family at risk, apparently, this video was from 22 of November,

spanish without subtitles

https://youtu.be/PH4ly2H48lA

12b440f2ecf4eb67ac52f32c2fe1ab95.png

Ocasio-Cortez Says We Should Send 5,000 'Caseworkers' To Border, Not Troops
REVEALED: Barack Obama Used Tear Gas At Southern Border At Least 80 Times

Warren B. Kanders, a vice chairman at the Whitney Museum of American Art, purchased defense manufacturer “Safariland” in 2012 for $124 million.
On Sunday, November 25, a calamitous scene ensued at the US–Mexico border between Tijuana and San Diego, when US border agents discharged tear gas on hundreds of Central American asylum seekers, including children, shutting down the border to prevent entry. As the migrants marched toward the border, a blockade of Mexican police wearing riot gear attempted to thwart their crossing, before they were met with chemical weapons by United States Customs and Border Protection officers.

According to the New York Times, “at least two dozen tear gas canisters could be seen on the Mexican side of the border after the migrants eventually turned back.” Journalists and organizers at the scene have spread information and wrenching photographs of the clash rapidly on social media, confirming the use of tear gas and smoke grenades. Multiple on-site reporters have posted photos of the tear gas canisters, many of which are branded by “Safariland” and “Defense Technology” logos — corporations owned by Warren B. Kanders, a vice chairman at the Whitney Museum of American Art. Kanders, who is listed as a “significant contributor” in the recent Whitney Andy Warhol exhibition, From A to B and Back Again, is also a giant in the weapons manufacturing trade.

In 2015, Hyperallergic reported on Kanders’ stake in the militarization of United States police forces through his role at Safariland, LLC, whose weapons are also utilized by Ferguson, Oakland, and Baltimore police. According to Bloomberg, Kanders is the Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Safariland and has been affiliated with the company since 1996. He purchased the corporation in 2012 for about $124 million from the UK-based BAE Systems, which is the largest defense contractor in Europe and the third largest in the world.

One Twitter user who realized the connection included Aaron Cantú, a journalist for the Sante Fe Reporter. Cantú told Hyperallergic in an email, “In my experience, you see a lot of the same people sitting on the boards of powerful companies and institutions, and I figured Safariland officials probably had connections elsewhere.” He says he discovered the connection on LittleSis.org.

Defense Technology, which operates under Safariland, offers pepper spray, impact munitions, chemical agent devices, launchers, batons, and others. Their slogan, broadcasted on the front page of their website, is “Less lethal solutions.” Safariland’s site sells law enforcement and sporting equipment, including “riot gear,” their mission statement boasting, “Together, We Save Lives.” Safariland also offers a training academy for law enforcement, military, and similar professions. The Department of Homeland Security is included in their list of organizations applicable for training.

Donald Trump has adamantly defended the use of tear gas at the border, as reported by the Military Times. At a roundtable in Mississippi on November 26, Trump posited: “Why is a parent running up into an area where they know the tear gas is forming and it’s going to be formed and they were running up with a child?” He also accused asylum-seeking women of being “grabbers,” rather than mothers, saying they kidnap children to increase their chances of being offered asylum.

Hyperallergic has not yet received a response from Safariland or the Whitney in response to multiple inquiries.

Safariland Group (@safarilandgroup) • Instagram photos and videos

The Safariland Group

Edit Add:
Borderland Beat: Destroyed: 12 Tons of Drugs, Arms and Slot Machines
Tuesday, November 27, 2018
Tijuana.- The Attorney General's Office (PGR) carried out a ceremony to destroy firearms, drugs and slot machines at the facilities of the 2nd Military Zone.

Last edited:
Three people were killed and eight others were injured, three of them seriously, on Thursday when a truck crashed on a California interstate near the Mexican border while fleeing U.S. Border Patrol agents, authorities said.

The truck, which was carrying 11 people, crashed and overturned at about 4:30 p.m. PT on Interstate 8 in the town of Boulevard, about 50 miles east of San Diego and about 5 miles north of the Mexican border, said the California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection, or Cal Fire.

The California Highway Patrol said in an incident report that the vehicle, sometimes topping 100 mph, weaved over the center median to pass cars in its way.

A spike strip was used to stop the truck when the vehicle failed to yield to Border Patrol, causing it to mount a steep embankment. The truck's occupants, most of whom were in the back of the pickup, were thrown onto the roadway, according to California Highway Patrol.

Three people suffered major injuries, and five others sustained minor injuries, Cal Fire said. Patients had to be driven long distances to hospitals because fog, wind and rain prevented medical helicopters from flying, it said.

The driver, who is believed to be a U.S. citizen, is now in Border Patrol custody, California Highway Patrol said.

A veiled story behind the caravan rhetoric
bl0b
bl0b

First published at 21:01 UTC on November 26th, 2018.

Roberto Nakay Flotte aka "Pitaya Queen" is not a "poor impoverished broke hungry refugee 1k miles away" from Honduras, he only wants you to believe he is. He and his partner Cesar Mejia are accused of being coyotes who work in human trafficking and prostitution.
Migrante “Pitaya Queen” resultó ser mexicoamericano y estudiante de Harvard
EPOCAVIOLENTA : TIJUANA: "LA PITAYA QUEEN" SUPUESTO MIGRANTE ES TRATANTE DE HOMOSEXUALES
La comunidad LGBTTTI acusa a "La Pitaya" de prostitución de adolescentes • DIARIO TIJUANA

It got a bit quiet about that. I wonder where they all went. Some seem to cross the border at Colorado River.
In the meantime: People arrested on the US side.

This is also strange:
at 01:50 the gate on the left is closed and is later opened. Maybe they just have to deal with them anyway once the are beyond the fence? (assuming that this is an actual current US/Mexico border incident)

<edit>
Or maybe they simply do have a chance if they don't behave like agressive idiots?

Events in Mexico:

A cargo truck without license plates careened off a road in southern Mexico and turned over, killing at least 25 people inside, state officials said Thursday night.

Truck roll-over in Mexico kills at least 25
A view shows clothing and items scattered on the site where a cargo truck careened off a road and turned over, killing at least 25 migrants from Central America, in Francisco Sarabia, Chiapas state, Mexico March 8, 2019. REUTERS/Jacob Garcia

A view shows clothing and items scattered on the site where a cargo truck careened off a road and turned over, killing at least 25 migrants from Central America, in Francisco Sarabia, Chiapas state, Mexico March 8, 2019. REUTERS/Jacob Garcia

Nearly 30 people were reported injured in the accident involving an approximately three-ton Ford Super Duty pick-up truck attached to a cargo container, according to a statement from the Chiapas attorney general’s office.

The crash happened around dusk on a highway about 25 miles (41 km) northeast of Tuxtla-Gutierrez, the capital of southern Chiapas state which borders Guatemala.

Officials did not give a breakdown of the victims’ nationalities but said they were Central Americans. Chiapas is a major transit point for migrants, especially from Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador, as many trek through Mexico on their way to the U.S. border.

Media reported that investigators are considering the possibility that the driver of the truck lost control due to a mechanical failure, citing other state authorities.

At least 15 people were killed and another seven wounded in a shooting at a nightclub early on Saturday in Mexico's violence-wracked Guanajuato state, according to the local prosecutor's office.

At least 15 killed in a nightclub shooting in violent Mexico state
A general view shows cars near a bar La Playa Men's Club where at least 13 people were killed and another seven wounded in a shooting at a bar early on Saturday in the city of Salamanca, Mexico March 9, 2019. REUTERS/Jesus Lara

It was not immediately clear who committed the crime. Before sunrise, a group of armed men pulled up in three vans at the La Playa Men’s Club in the city of Salamanca, burst into the premises and opened fire, local media reported.

Powerful oil theft gangs have stolen vast quantities of fuel from Salamanca’s oil refinery. This week President Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador launched a major offensive to capture local gang leader Jose Antonio Yepez, known as “El Marro.”

A video taken after the shooting from the street near the nightclub showed a line of police vehicles. A woman wailed uncontrollably in the background as an ambulance drove into the area.

According to a statement from the Guanajuato state prosecutor’s office, 13 men were found dead in the nightclub, and another two died after being taken to hospital. It added that its agents were investigating the crime.

Salamanca lies in Guanajuato state, part of the country’s industrial heartland that was a magnet for carmakers such as Volkswagen AG, General Motors Co and Toyota Motor Corp, but it suffered a doubling of murders last year, making it one of Mexico’s most violent regions, official data shows.

More than a decade after the launch of a militarized effort against drug cartels that has led to some of Mexico’s bloodiest years on record, the latest effort will test the new government’s ability to curtail the reach of organized crime.

Lopez Obrador took office on Dec. 1, vowing to fight crime in a new way.

Burned-out autos littered empty streets this week in the town where Mexican President Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador unleashed a first major push to take control of territory absorbed by organized crime during years of mounting violence.

Mexico's 'hearts and minds' battle to loosen organized crime's grip
The wreckage of a car that was burnt in a blockade set by members of the Santa Rosa de Lima Cartel to repel security forces during an anti-fuel theft operation is pictured in Santa Rosa de Lima, in Guanajuato state, Mexico, March 6, 2019. REUTERS/Edgard Garrido

The wreckage of a car that was burnt in a blockade set by members of the Santa Rosa de Lima Cartel to repel security forces during an anti-fuel theft operation is pictured in Santa Rosa de Lima, in Guanajuato state, Mexico, March 6, 2019. REUTERS/Edgard Garrido

Hundreds of police and armed forces arrived in Santa Rosa on Sunday to restore order.

By Wednesday, the president was saying Santa Rosa had begun to reject the gang’s largesse, which locals said they heard included payments of 1,000 pesos ($52) or more. The burning blockades and protests vanished on Wednesday.

Among evidence authorities have found in raids was a wage envelope stamped with what appeared to be a symbol of a mallet, reading: “Relatives should go out to protest when required.”

Though reluctant to speak of fuel theft, several residents said they had seen El Marro and that the town was peaceful until “outsiders” began to arrive a few years ago.

Slideshow (9 Images)
Mexico's 'hearts and minds' battle to loosen organized crime's grip

Mexican government officials apologized on Monday to families of five youths killed after police kidnapped them and turned them over to a brutal drug gang, a rare instance of officials admitting the state's culpability in such crimes.

Mexico government apologizes for deaths of youths taken by police
Relative of five youths killed in 2016 after police kidnapped them and then turned them over to members of a drug gang, reacts during a public apology by the Veracruz state government, in Mexico City, Mexico March 4, 2019. REUTERS/Daniel Becerril

Relative of five youths killed in 2016 after police kidnapped them and then turned them over to members of a drug gang, reacts during a public apology by the Veracruz state government, in Mexico City, Mexico March 4, 2019. REUTERS/Daniel Becerril

Relatives said the apology is the first official recognition the four boys and a girl were innocent victims and not criminals as officials initially asserted when they went missing in 2016 in the Gulf state of Veracruz, one of Mexico’s most violent.

Bloody turf battles among increasingly splintered criminal cartels have left more than 40,000 people missing in the past two decades, as well as around 26,000 unidentified corpses in over 1,100 mass graves, according to official data.

Cartels fight to control trafficking routes, human smuggling, extortion and kidnapping, among other activities.

Alejandro Encinas, the deputy interior minister for human rights, acknowledged the state’s “profound responsibility” and vowed to revive investigations into the case in which eight police are among the 21 suspects so far arrested.

“We know that organized crime works with government officials at all levels,” Encinas said at the event attended by family members at Mexico City’s Museum of Memory and Tolerance. No senior Veracruz security officials have been investigated in the case, a point criticized by the families.

“I apologize for the collusion between police and organized crime that wasn’t stopped in time,” said Cuitlahuac Garcia, Veracruz’s governor, who took office in December.

The youths were on their way home when they were stopped by local police, apparently in the mistaken belief they had ties to a gang, then turned over to members of the powerful Jalisco New Generation Cartel. They were then murdered and their bodies incinerated, according to preliminary findings.

The case has echoes of the 2014 abduction and suspected massacre of 43 trainee teachers in southwest Mexico, in which the government admitted police were involved. To date, the remains of only one of the 43 have been definitively identified.

Back
Top Bottom