The Cassiopaean with One Blue and One Green Eye

OCKHAM

Jedi
Concerning Channeling:

I visit this site often and see and read everything that is happened not only here, but in the world of frustration.

I feel it is time to say something about Laura and Ark, and their group concerning channeling, and the attacks placed on these concepts which are soon to be even more fruitless.

We fight a war against propaganda but our only weapon is truth in the form of words. We cannot win this war that way, because the bullet is faster, and can be easily disbursed. Without getting to far out in the maze, let me say, I am walking out on a limb and it swings in the wind.

This may be the best place to do that very thing. Also, know that that our enemies do not have access to what we have; they access another, which is evil in nature.

Ok, here goes.

So many who visit here assume Laura has channeled some being outside of our realm, and they are often referred to as aliens. The realms and densities are most likely true, but they are far from alien. What is really happening, IMO is for maybe the first time in history, a group of people have found a secret about our existence and they have done so by applying a principle of understanding most often not used in channeling, that being without possessiveness and an earnest pleasure for the real truth of man.

They seem to be asking questions in a fashion that IMO [in my opinion] is not amiss, and when this is accomplished, a new knowledge is presented. This knowledge also seems different than if you compared it to other channeling revelations. It seems to have substance of which makes you think more using normally illusive types of order in the brain.

The information presented seems to have a way that makes you want to think about yourself more. I see this as part of a bigger picture in our minds we have missed. The C's say they are our future when asked. So are we just time makers or is there more to understanding this concept?

Are not the C's us, and maybe we just haven't confessed or realized it? If they were a part of us, what would that reveal about what they say to us?

Each time they speak, we are unknowing to their identity of that particular conversation, and these can change from each conversation held without the information presented showing signs of difference you would assume existed in separate entities. Why is this so? If it were a form of our own minds we speak to, then this revelation speaks volumes to our true identities.

A group channels from the one. The one is of one of the group, and most likely Laura in most cases, as an analogy of this idea. It is hard to believe that speaking to yourself is not just labeled inappropriately by others, but it is often referred to as healthy. It seems also that places in the Bible say intuitive things similar to the C's and a good example is, [ask, and you shall receive], and simply search the word [amiss] for more details.

I believe Laura has shown us how to speak to our mirrored inner connection, or opposite of our being, as existing in this place. I believe everyone has access to someone, either evil or somewhere in between of themselves. What she has really done is prove it is possible for all of us to speak with these mirrors within who are actually us. We are stuck with the two eyes that seem normal, and we even accept it throughout our entire heart beat of time we claim. We look out them to make every decision, but when we look in, see what happens?!?

I look also at science for answers, and the Big Bang tells a story here. It is only a theory, so here is another. The Big Bang was on a flat mirrored plane, spewed out each side as a funnel. Newton told us that for every action, there is an equal reaction. So where did the opposite force go if it is only here, on this side of the mirror? Dark energy and dark matter help to explain this theory because we don't even understand them. We just seem to be able to measure them through a process of reactions. We believe something exists, but we can only measure it after it is affected by another force. So who is holding the force key my friend, the force that makes a little myocyte become a little beater? We know the intrinsic property of cells must hold memory, for they memorize one thing, I need more reaction, for they are trained by momma banger from day one.

The Big Bang helps us to see the mirror if this theory is real. We are just like our mommies before us. Our dreams are also a form of this conversation. Yet, when we look in, we can begin to speak to our real being as long as it is not amiss.

So for cassiopaeaisdrivingmenuts.com, they may need a new mommy.

Now you can dodge more of the emotional bullets.

What happens when a movement begins of new knowledge? More steel bullets.

Maybe Neo [from the Matrix] was trying to tell us something outside the story's theme. Maybe the Wachowski's had a good mother.

What happens if the justice we seek starts to become real, and the force that helps you defeat the enemy is revealed? Bigger Steel Bullets.

The C's are an important event that has great meaning. We just need to understand it, and use the knowledge to defeat our enemies at its most effective level, whether we end up dead or not.

When we look at the universe, you might say to yourself, "Where is that big mirror and this doesn't seem to work when I look outward to the sky"?

It might be that the light you see is only a reflection of the true energy hidden in space.
What would that make you?

The cat is out of the bag, and now, I must cut more tree poop. I will return to see the damage.

Hi OCKHAM, your post is cryptic to me in several places. I'm sorry I don't understand the "bullets" metaphor, and I'm not sure what your main points are. Maybe you can clarify/summarize your main points?

I would like to comment that I hope you are not actually trying to "defeat enemies." That's a purely self-serving concept, as I think the C's have amply pointed out.

Session 970503:
Q: (L) Why is it that it seems to be one of the primary things about us that prevents us from acting against such situations, is our fear of hurting another person? ... Why are we so afraid of hurting someone's feelings if they are hurting us?
A: Not correct concept. You do not need to "act against them," you need to act in favor of your destiny.
Q: But, when you do that, these persons make you so completely miserable that there seems to be no other choice but a parting of the ways.
A: Yes, but that is not "acting against." Quite the contrary.

OCKHAM said:
We cannot win this war that way, because the bullet is faster, and can be easily disbursed..
You see, it is not about winning the war with some external enemy. It is about winning the war with ourselves, with our own ignorance. If YOU learn something, if you learn about truth and lies - the battle is already won. You win, the dark side loses.

If you think in these cathegories - the fututure is not as dark as you may think!

Let me answer your questions in reverse for better clarification.

I agree with the C's statement, "to act in favor of your destiny" is to defeat the enemies. We defeat them by not physically hurting them, and not necessarily avoiding them either, but by not supporting them. Yet, the strategy of the battle exists, and you can't deny war is present, not only in the mind, but in the physical world.

I don't see an avoidance of conversation on this site on these very subjects. So to mention defeating the enemy does not seem out of place, although how it is interpreted, can vary greatly, agreed.

It also does not seem odd to me that the metaphor bullets, is commonly understood as those little things that come out of guns in wars. When I cryptically refer to them, I did not mean to imply they do not exist. And at the present rate, they seem to keep coming, not only in the Middle East, but throughout the entire world. To stop wars, there is a good change you might get one, in a deeper sense of meaning.

These two small issues are not the important ones I was trying to express in the post, so please discern as you wish.

And Arkmod is right, IMO.

Back
Top Bottom