The Creator, densities, and the path of life

curious_richard

Jedi Master
For some time now, I have been reading the materials and trying to absorb and understand the basic ideas given about the Creator, the densities, the path of life, organic portals, and psychopaths.

Here I have tried to bring these ideas together into a narrative that makes sense. I have also gone further and asked some questions that are purely speculative. I hope some will find them interesting and worthy of comment.

BASICS:

To start with, there is a Creator. Everything comes from the Creator. Everything that exists is here because the Creator wishes it so.

The Creator wishes to experience endless possibilities of awareness, and therefore created life and the universe in order that all of these opportunities for experiences may take place. The Creator has spread out countless tiny slivers of its consciousness among the entities in the universe. These tiny slivers may be what we call "souls". These souls will eventually return and merge with the Creator.

Perhaps it may be useful to see a soul as a vessel that is a convenient way for the Creator to temporarily inhabit the lower planes of existence, play out countless scenarios, and finally retrieve those experiences.

Because the Creator wishes to experience the entire wealth of its creation, all things have at least some soul essence, even if it be very small. Each soul has a path of growth, discovery, and lessons. Some progress faster than others. Generally, a soul will exist as an entity separated from other souls until the End, when the souls finally reunite permanently with the Creator (7D).

A soul has a path of experience, discovery, and learning unique to itself. The path starts at the lowest level, in what we might call inanimate matter. As the tiny consciousness grows (ever so slowly), it eventually graduates to the level where it is ready to experience life in the plant world. With more experience, awareness, and the capability for a higher level of existence, the soul can then participate in the animal world (2D).

The next step is for the soul to participate in existence as a being with consciousness (3D) and when all the necessary lessons have been learned, the soul may advance to an even higher level (4D).

SPECULATION:

A very young soul that is still experiencing the existence of inanimate matter may encompass a large quantity of that matter in order to allow the more rapid growth. Perhaps a single soul may encompass an entire mountain or even a whole planet?

At the second density, perhaps a single soul is not attached to one single living entity at a time. Could it be that a soul could divide itself and exist among many animals? This would suggest that each individual animal's experience would be diluted, but quantity would more than compensate, and the soul's experience and progress would be multiplied accordingly. Could it be that a single soul could even be responsible for an entire species of animal? While pure speculation, this idea might help explain why different species of animals often seem to have behavioural traits common to that species. Going further, could it be that the "group soul" of an animal species may provide the individual animals with the automatic knowledge that we call instinct? The individual beings will be born and die, but the "group soul" lives on, guiding their lives.

Moving to the third density, perhaps some souls will be ready to concentrate their existence into a single human being. Others may not be ready for this, and may continue as a group soul in some number of humans. As with the second density soul group, perhaps this provides a way for the soul to experience many lives simultaneously, even though each one may be diluted. Speculating further, perhaps the people with the "diluted souls" may be the "organic portals" mentioned in other threads. Rather than disparage these people, maybe they should be seen as members of a group soul that may actually be on a fast track for advancement through parallel experience. And could it be that the people that share the soul group find some invisible comfort and support through this connection with each other? That might help explain why some people just seem to fit so well together, almost as if they were accidental members of some invisible tribe. One attribute of this group may be that since the soul is so fragmented, each member is not so aware of unseen dangers and able to handle "unscripted" situations.

To finish up the speculation, I am reminded of Castenada's quote that the predator gave us his mind. I am thinking here of the human vessels without conscience that we call psychopaths. It seems that these persons have no soul, at least as we recognize it. Could it be that these beings do have the STS reptilian soul, which guides their actions? Maybe all of us get that STS soul fragment, but most of us have a better soul that blocks it out? Or maybe they just get a bigger helping of the STS soul to fill the void left by the absence of the better one?

Hi curious_richard. My personal impression is that you have a good, interesting conceptual framework going.
I am in no way qualified to make any statement as to the efficacy of your narrative so take anything in any of my comments for what it may be worth.

curious_richard said:
Perhaps it may be useful to see a soul as a vessel that is a convenient way for the Creator to temporarily inhabit the lower planes of existence, play out countless scenarios, and finally retrieve those experiences.

My understanding is that the One who is also the All cannot temporarily inhabit anything as the 'lower planes' are already as much an aspect/manifestation of the One as anything else. In other words, I can't visualize that unless I imagine 'Creator' as an anthropomorphic creature.

curious_richard said:
Generally, a soul will exist as an entity separated from other souls until the End, when the souls finally reunite permanently with the Creator (7D).

I don't think it is known to what extent, if any, [all apparantly individual] souls are separated from each other, but I could be wrong. If souls are self-similar copies or miniature expressions of the One, then I would think that another view could be: The One reuniting Itself. I don't think this reuniting is permanent.

curious_richard said:
To finish up the speculation, I am reminded of Castenada's quote that the predator gave us his mind. I am thinking here of the human vessels without conscience that we call psychopaths.

I'm not sure how you made that connection. In chapter 39 of the online Wave, Laura goes to great lengths to reveal the predator's mind - exactly what it is. In the model she lays out, 3rd density psychopaths are not needed to explain the predator's mind - they're just needed to take advantage of it, I think.

curious_richard said:
Maybe all of us get that STS soul fragment, but most of us have a better soul that blocks it out? Or maybe they just get a bigger helping of the STS soul to fill the void left by the absence of the better one?

I don't understand 'STS soul fragment' or 'better soul'. My understanding of STS is of a deeply perceived, objectively abstract concept of the entropic principle that can be applied in all contexts.

If I've misunderstood anything, please let me know. Thanks for your post!

Buddy said:
My understanding is that the One who is also the All cannot temporarily inhabit anything as the 'lower planes' are already as much an aspect/manifestation of the One as anything else.

I am thinking that this is is the reason for the "veil of forgetfulness" that makes us forget the big picture while we play the game of life on earth.

I don't understand 'STS soul fragment' or 'better soul'.

I guess I am still trying to find the right words, and perhaps my thoughts are still muddy anyway. My thoughts are that the souls of regular humans may tend to STS or STO, but the souls are a "good fit" for the human body in order to allow spiritual progress. And I am wondering if maybe the psychopaths, who don't seem to have a "human" soul, might actually have a reptilian soul (or perhaps one shared with other reptilians). Please keep in mind that this is pure speculation, but I think it is an interesting idea.

I hope this makes more sense. Thanks for your response.

curious_richard said:
My thoughts are that the souls of regular humans may tend to STS or STO, but the souls are a "good fit" for the human body in order to allow spiritual progress. And I am wondering if maybe the psychopaths, who don't seem to have a "human" soul, might actually have a reptilian soul (or perhaps one shared with other reptilians). Please keep in mind that this is pure speculation, but I think it is an interesting idea.

I hope this makes more sense. Thanks for your response.

Have-you read In Search of the Miraculous by P. Ouspensky? If not, i suggest that you have a look at that book.

What do you mean by regular humans? According to Ouspensky, Mouriavieff and the C's, it is not all humans that have a soul. Moreover, all humans living on this planet are STS. We have to Work on ourselves if we want to be a STO's candidate.

And according to my understanding, the psychopaths do not have a soul. You can do a search on the forum for the word psychopath and you will find excellent threads talking about that.

curious_richard, one thing that strikes me is the linear perspective - seeing the cycle of Creation as a linear progression, beginning with the Creator, progressing through Creation and ending with the Creator, then repeating.

The main thing that seems to be missing is the understanding that it is all simultaneous - all densities, including 7D, existing at once. To my understanding, no soul or "fragment" of the mind of All ("soul is consciousness", according to the C's) is ever separate [edit: from it] - the reason there is experience at all now, that we experience - are conscious of, even to the present limited extent - anything, is that the All experiences it right now through us; experiences all that can be through every existence that was, is and will be.

I picture the All as a circle; points along it being creation in all its stages, which spans the whole of the circle save one point - the Union with the One. As such, the Creation is the Creator, but the Creator extends beyond Creation - being more than the sum of its parts. [edit: And, which is significant, the whole circle always exists, no matter where within it one happens to be.]

EDIT: OSIT

Namaste said:
Have you read In Search of the Miraculous by P. Ouspensky? If not, i suggest that you have a look at that book.

I have not read that book yet. I'll have to add it to my list.

What do you mean by regular humans?

I was thinking of humans with "full souls". After reading the (very long) thread on organic portals, I was getting different impressions about their souls. One was that they have very small souls but still individual, and the other is that maybe groups of them may share the same soul. Maybe there is a third explanation that I missed while reading that thread.

According to Ouspensky, Mouriavieff and the C's, it is not all humans that have a soul.

I believe that I also read that everything that exists, from inanimate matter to plants to animals to people all have at least SOME consciousness. Is this a totally different thing?

Moreover, all humans living on this planet are STS. We have to Work on ourselves if we want to be a STO's candidate.

My understanding was that this is indeed an STS world, but humans ususally have both STS and STO orientation (in differing amounts).

And according to my understanding, the psychopaths do not have a soul.

I have read that too. My speculation is whether they may be missing a human soul, and whether maybe they do have some essence of reptilian soul. I am not sure if I have read anything regarding that.

Thanks for your response, and I'll keep reading.

Back
Top Bottom