The Dot Connector Magazine Issue 13 Promo Trailer!

Both the trailer and the UFO documentary are really well done and I enjoyed them very much! Thank you guys for doing it!

One question: was the Black Death footage taken from "Monty Python and the Holy Grail?" It looked enough like it that instead of being horrified I started to laugh a bit. :P But that just shows how my emotions have been distorted by comedy!

Again, great job in all seriousness.

Well done to all involved :) Tried to leave a comment on Youtube but failed, will try later. Looking forward to getting the DCM:)

Mr. Premise said:
One question: was the Black Death footage taken from "Monty Python and the Holy Grail?" It looked enough like it that instead of being horrified I started to laugh a bit. :P But that just shows how my emotions have been distorted by comedy!

Again, great job in all seriousness.

Yeah, it's from "The Holy Grail" by Monty Python. We couldn't find any other good footage for that scene, so at first we were just joking that in case we don't find anything we'll just take the scene from Monty Python. Well......we ended up using it, because it's well shot and it fits right in, better than anything else we saw.....before the comedy part starts. Despite the comedy association, that may be actually how it has looked liked during the Black Death, osit.

Back
Top Bottom