The Ethical Skeptic substack post - The Dark Tetrad: Four Traits of Abusive Dominion

Watchful62

A Disturbance in the Force
I am not sure where to Post this so, What's on your mind seems to be appropriate. I really enjoyed this and feel it contributes to what the FOTCM and Cassiopaean learnings are all about. What do others think, it is not a super long read, I could post the content, but will post the Link and then the pdf print as an attachment.

Here is my quick Thoughts for sharing in other places, so forgive restating what many here already understand.

Holy Cow, this is truly a Deep and Terrific article describing the STS versus STO battle of Higher Principalities in this world and all Worlds! (STS Service To Self, the Dark Archons of Satanic Evil from a Higher realm above us, controlling and manipulating their Puppets and all of us here in our current Realm) (STO Service to Others, The Positive Joyful true residency and Inheritance we Belong to as we learn Our place is with 'The Son of Man', Christ the King)

The first half was scaring the Crap out of me, although familiar with the argument, it made me wonder if the author would draw any Positive out of this, then to Read the Second Half about the Inversion: Mankind's Emergence from this Abortive Play, and specifically about one of or a portion of the Nag Hammadi texts, in particular 'The Hypostasis of the Archons', I find it to be a reassuring and encouraging testament to all that is Truly Holy and Good in our Higher Reality!

The Dark Tetrad: Four Traits of Abusive Dominion

Attachments

• The Dark Tetrad_ Four Traits of Abusive Dominion.pdf
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
Back
Top Bottom