The EVENT

LOTS of folks are talking about a coming EVENT - are we there ?
You guys who don't mind the woo woo dude ought to listen to this ..
maybe even just watch the first ten minutes-so you catch his pictures..
Jsnip lets him talk alot - but i'm only in 45 minutes so far..its story time
but important imo...

"The Crossing of the Planets"
cassiopaea also said long ago we would see a planet in the sky- it will not hit us
but cause chaos - weather.volcanoes etc .. the time is NOW !

in order for the TREE of EVIL to be destroyed the roots must be exposed ..

The Crossing of the Planets"
cassiopaea also said long ago we would see a planet in the sky- it will not hit us
Hi.

the Cs said it is not a planet but a comet swarm that looks like a planet at first.

Q: (L) What body were the Sumerians talking about when they described the Planet of the crossing or Nibiru?

A: Comets.

Q: (L) This body of comets?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Does this cluster of comets appear to be a single body?

Q: (L) Is this the same object that is rumored to be on its way here at the present time?

It looks like the guy had an abduction experience and he thinks it was his brothers and sisters. He was violated, but he is treating it lightly. He is messing with dragons by summoning and asking for things to appear and connect with him, and doesn't appear to have any discernment or critical thinking about it. He has no idea he tastes good with ketchup. I only made it to 30 mins in, but he's entirely too enamored with his mystical experiences and doesn't seem to question many of his own assumptions.

this is serious WOO WOO - and imo - things are changing and what once was corrupted taken over
by dark ones - is now coming thru imo more truthful- the attacks are lessening - Laura came along way thru
many attacks.. i cut my teeth with her early work in the "WAVE series" - if you listen to this - things are mentioned
that were brought forward by her long ago..
caution serious woo ..

Ismael Perez Discusses Latest Updates with Nicholas Veniamin..
54 min..
Jun 7, 2022
Nicholas Veniamin

the video above was recent - but this was done in march 2022-
he says the solar flash may come this year ? imo the flash is the wave or caused by the wave ..

Cosmic Guide To The Galaxy - Ismael Perez - Episode 54...
one hour two minutes ..
Mar 3, 2022...
Full Spectrum Universe

Cosmic Guide To The Galaxy - Ismael Perez - Episode 54... On this episode we will talk about Ismael's story from start to finish and where he is today. Also we will ask questions that dive deep into some of the info discussed at the Collectives of the New Earth Event.

text transcript too video number one ..

Ismael Perez Discusses Latest Updates with Nicholas Veniamin..

Transcript
0:01
[Music]
0:20
hello and welcome today we've got ishmael perez and today we are going to be discussing
0:26
how the earth is in the middle of a cosmic war that of many different worlds
0:32
and dimensions now just before we begin you can subscribe to our telegram channels and to
0:38
nicholasfeniamin.com for my free email updates and if you're watching this for the first time on youtube i will leave
0:45
the link below in the description for the full interview unless of course myself and ishmael um ishmael can use
0:52
our words wisely due to the insane censorship that's happening right now um ishmael thank you for joining me sir
0:58
how are you and what have you been up to it's a pleasure to be here thank you for having me here i'm great um i've
1:05
actually been uh in the process of uh writing my second book now which is a sequence to my first book our cosmic
1:12
origin and i've been you know doing my best to get as much information out there as
1:17
possible regarding you know this cosmic intergalactic war that the earth is in the middle of involving many races many
1:24
worlds so um yeah i've been really really busy you know on interviews on um
1:31
different channels and stuff so i'm doing my best to also bring about disclosure because you know it's about
1:36
that time you know people of the earth need to know the truth they need to know about their galactic roots uh they need
1:42
to know about the the multi-dimensional effect on the third dimensional earth that we live in and i'm excited about
1:48
that i'm excited about to see you know where all this is heading absolutely so
1:54
do you believe that this star trek that we've been seeing on television for so many years now it's actually a true
2:01
story what do you think about that indeed it is indeed it is you know um
2:07
one of the things that i like to talk about is uh the secret space program and the fact that we do have interplanetary
2:14
and stellar technology that is about 900 years ahead of the general public so that's one of the things that i
2:20
discuss you know but um yeah it's it's it's real you know there are many many worlds out there of uh
2:27
that are categorized as a population two interstellar system that are already you know going from one part of the galaxy
2:33
to the next um and there is scientific evidence for that um so yeah it's very
2:39
real and i also believe um it's a reality that is going to come to the forefront here on our planet very very
2:45
soon okay wow why don't you explain about the space program and and there's viewers
2:52
you know watching for the first time and i think many of my viewers um haven't heard or
2:58
know too much about the space program in the way that you would know so maybe we could sort of go from the beginning
3:06
um and help me even understand exactly because i would like to to to learn from you as well
3:11
what it is i mean you know if you could explain that sure the secret space programs are
3:18
associated with certain breakaway groups that have um actually established an infrastructure not only throughout our
3:24
galaxy but through uh the entire milky way uh there are different categories of
3:29
groups um and uh some of them are serving the nefarious uh negative extraterrestrial
3:35
agendas as they are aligned with these negative regressives and then of course uh some of them are are aligned with the
3:42
benevolent forces of the guardian races so these are the the different breakaway groups so we have uh the main one is
3:48
known as um i'm going to start with the ones that are the nefarious ones so the first one was known as the black the
3:54
dark fleet which was developed in the ninth in the early 1930s uh when hitler
3:59
struck accord with the draco reptilians from orion and so they created this uh treaty that
4:06
um allowed hitler to join the orion galactic empire in their establishment
4:11
of galactic dominance back in the 1930s and this was well when the galactic war
4:16
was still in full swing uh before it was uh before it reached completion in 2016 in
4:23
favor of the light thank god but the second program is associated with a
4:28
treaty between the house of rothschild or what we call the you know corporate corporations of this planet that is
4:35
pretty much controlled by the house of rothschild and the draco themselves and that became known as the interplanetary
4:40
corporate conglomerate now this program was more about uh establishing some sort of
4:46
interplanetary business where the elites of our planet um had an agreement with many
4:52
extraterrestrial groups as far as like making money and trade up in space so they're all about you know the black a
4:58
lot of the black budget programs and and uh unacknowledged uh special access um
5:03
programs have been involved with these with these breakaway groups and so that's where we get the term black
5:08
budget you know all this money that is being funded billions of dollars worldwide by the super powers it has
5:14
been going into these breakaway groups and so those are the two groups that are mainly associated with
5:20
the dark agenda of the negative regressors or in other words they're aligned with the orion empire of the draco reptilians now
5:28
another group that is kind of in between and this was like a bone that was given to a lot of the nations that understood
5:34
that the superpowers had already access to advanced alien technologies is known as the galactic the global galactic
5:40
league of nations and uh what they are is they're um a bunch of billionaires that have been sworn to secrecy um in
5:48
order for them to go up there in space and kind of have like a you know space disneyland they have like beautiful you
5:54
know amusement parks uh beautiful space uh colonies that have uh infrastructures
5:59
that they're able to pretty much you know live like a star trek type of life so these are this is called the global
6:05
galactic league of nations now they're kind of like neutral you know um they don't really
6:11
lean towards the battle between good and evil now the the benevolent groups that are associated with the galactic
6:16
federation and the guardian races are known as solar warden uh radiant guardians and radiant glory
6:24
so solar warding um was established in the early 1950s
6:29
when the draco were pretty much you know in alignment with the with the
6:34
draconian empire they were they were bringing the entire galaxy under under a galactic tyranny so in order to prevent
6:40
that from happening a lot of the guardian races formed an alliance with uh certain members of the white hats in
6:46
association with the navy fleets to create a benevolent group that would act as some sort of police force uh that
6:52
would protect not only our solar system from invading you know negative et's but also uh to go out there and join the
7:00
battle against the draco ryan empire and the dark fleet and so and that's the reason why we
7:05
eventually won the war you know thanks to our super soldiers so solar warning yeah they're like
7:11
the the benevolent secret space force now radiant guardians because nicholas we are dealing with many many
7:18
universes i mean and there is scientific proof that we're part of a multiverse so solar warding is is um
7:25
is instrumental within our galaxy and within our local universe which is by the way local universe number 84. um you
7:31
know it's in in an organized cosmos every universe is registered um but radiant guardians has been involved in a
7:38
cosmic war that goes beyond the draco reptilians because it turns out that at the highest level of reality the
7:44
ultimate enemy is artificial intelligence and this has been a huge issue that has
7:50
been plaguing the cosmic community you know the many galaxies in the many universes for billions of years
7:56
and this is something that's i guess considered next level disclosure so radiant guardians um
8:03
fortunately have been assigned to the uh rescuing uh programs of these other
8:08
universes that have been invaded by by a very aggressive invasive ai that has been
8:15
actually um destroying many galaxies uh in the last billions of years and this
8:21
is proven you know scientifically uh in 2018 scientists uh published a report
8:26
that in the outskirts of our of our universe galaxies are just disappearing
8:31
and they don't understand where they're just like disappearing for no reason well the reason being is because they're they're being sucked up and assimilated
8:38
by this invasive ai that is out there in many universes doing the same thing they're pretty much
8:43
trying to destroy the organic way of life and so that's what radiant guardians is doing radiant guardians is out there
8:49
actually bringing you know the restoration of many worlds and galaxies from this invasive ai now
8:55
so within radiant guardians and solar warden we do have a super soldier program
9:01
that involves uh genetic engineering
9:07
you and that involves the genetic engineering and the enhancements of us of certain humans that were taken off world to go
9:13
fight in these cosmic or these galactic wars and the reason being that they picked us is because we carry the
9:19
highest uh diversity of genetics in other words we only use four percent of our full genetic material which means
9:26
that the other 96 is untapped potential so no other race out there in the galaxy
9:32
or in the universe has our potential because we're considered you know an amalgamation of many races like we're
9:38
we're pretty much the ultimate hybridized races where many meta-terrestrials and extraterrestrial
9:43
races long ago um in order to put an end to this war against ai came together to
9:48
uh pretty much create a solution and that solution is now coming into fruition as our junk dna or as it's
9:54
called our dormant dna is once again beginning to activate so what these programs did is they kind of
9:59
jump-started that they took about a few thousand people from the earth and they genetically upgraded them just like how
10:06
we see in captain america and these marvel movies to um use more than just six percent of their capacity and so
10:13
those that were used in soul rewarding were actually uh genetically enhanced to use 15 to 20 which made them uh
10:20
telepaths uh some of them had telekinesis uh some of them were um extremely clairvoyant and they were able
10:26
to communicate and pick up on any deception when it came to these you know interplanetary meetings with other extraterrestrials
10:32
and then some of them that were used in radiant guardians which involved other universes
10:39
were actually actually genetically enhanced to about 50 to 60 percent of their genetic material and at that level
10:44
of power they were flying they were controlling gravity they were generating electricity through their hands like
10:49
seuss you know they were literally super human you know some of them were able to um teleport some of
10:57
them were able to control uh whether uh some of them are able to manipulate matter at will so those are what we we
11:04
called within the programs the elite super soldiers and they were just about 100 individuals so those hundred
11:10
individuals are actually considered the heroes of the cosmos so i know to some this might seem like science fiction but
11:17
the truth of the matter is as we enter as we go into disclosure um
11:22
as we go deeper into the rabbit hole everything that we've been known to be science fiction or fantasy is actually
11:29
more likely to be real than what we've been told or taught so yeah so those are the different you know
11:35
programs that have been in operation since the 1930s wow this is one of my favorite topics
11:42
and like i can have so many questions but i don't know where to begin um
11:47
so so we are for for decades
11:53
if not hundreds of years or thousands of years we've we've been enslaved by the dark
11:58
forces is that what you understand here and you're saying that and alex collier
12:04
when you say that um you know we we're we're a hybrid and we're special if you
12:09
like alex collier i don't know if you've heard of him but he says that we're uh royalty uh
12:15
we are genetic royalty he says and we're able to create we're able to
12:21
manifest and we're a hybrid of many many you know different so who made us how
12:27
why do we exist in the first place i know i know our souls are made by god and we are
12:32
part of god and that's the soul is one thing um but who actually
12:38
how did how are humans created where you know the realm of where we
12:44
reincarnate into as physical beings with bodies is that
12:50
what you mean yes our bodies of course okay so before the creation of any
12:55
material rounds or before the dissension of spirit and to matter we were actually spirit beings and our original state
13:00
were all light beings in essence um and through a process which i mentioned in my book called involution which is the
13:06
process of descending from higher frequencies into lower dimensions we gradually um solidified and became
13:12
denser so that process took billions and billions of years but as far as like the
13:17
biological species or human-like species the original human was actually made in the first universe
13:24
so we're part of a system of over 700 000 organized local universes with our
13:30
universe being pretty much the melting pot of it all and our galaxy being the melting pot of our universe and then our
13:36
earth being the cosmic library the ultimate you know hotspot and melting pot of the entire multiverse and that's
13:42
why we're so unique but in essence uh we were actually made by 12 different races
13:47
that have been amalgamating the different genealogies from all these different universes into 12 different
13:53
categories and from those 12 different races they actually contributed their dna to
13:59
make us or in our original form we were known as the um terra nucium or fema angelic race so we
14:06
were made uh as a mixture of all the races in the cosmos and so that's how we
14:12
were made but this was a process that's been going on for billions of viewers nicholas you know throughout those billions of years our
14:18
dna has been modified um it has been edited many and many of times including
14:23
the last of the times where it was edited was uh during the times of ancient summer right where the anunnaki
14:29
also genetically altered us but that's a different story but uh overall to be
14:34
honest uh we're just we've been in design for billions of years but it
14:40
the original humans in our galaxy were known as the lyrants
14:45
we come from lyra don't we you all come from lyra exactly so so
14:50
what was their reason for genetically modifying our dna and are the reasons
14:56
same today why they want to genetically modify our dna well a lot of it goes uh it ties into
15:03
this cosmic war with ai so in a sense going back in time the central race
15:10
which exists in the highest levels of reality in the eternal spheres which is what i refer to in my book as the
15:15
central universe uh the always existing realms they actually had to step in because unfortunately this ai that
15:21
infiltrated our universe and other universes was able to assimilate all the way up to
15:26
the 11th dimension and and the 11th dimension is where they actually were stopped by the central race because if
15:32
they had access to the 12th and 13th dimension then they would have access to the realms of infinity and therefore
15:37
just destroy everything and we wouldn't even be here at this time so that was like a smart move so the whole plan to
15:42
put an end to this cosmic virus was to combine the essences and energetic signatures of all the terrestrial races
15:49
and all the universe in one genome and so that's why that's the reason why we were
15:55
you know developed in the first place to put an end to this ai cosmic war
16:00
because they wanted to create an ultimate super race that would not only be
16:05
the new guardians of earth because earth is at the you know center or the hub of the multiverse as the cosmic living
16:11
library but they also wanted us to be the um guardian race of the entire
16:16
cousins from this earth so in a sense
16:23
absolutely no definitely so so who says that i mean not who says that but
16:29
who wanted us to you know who wanted to form us so that we could
16:34
you know be the solution the central race of havana the centuries of the whole havona is the
16:40
original um race that has always existed they are actually um
16:46
where ever every human race comes from you know they are the progenitor race and in a sense they're also us in the
16:52
future as we reach 100 of our full capacity so we're kind of like at the center of that
16:58
so they are the ones that initiated this this solution to put in to eventually put an end to this ai war
17:04
and so the ai the yeah the ai is also doing the the reverse of that the ai is using transhumanism you know to
17:12
develop a their own version of human 3.0 or super a super race and this is
17:18
something that they've been doing in many worlds so that actually relates to what's going on here with you know with medicine that they're giving people and
17:24
stuff um that is part of that it's part of um changing and modifying our dna from an
17:31
organic to a you know cybernetic machine type of
17:36
uh artificial cyborg so that ties into that
17:41
so who do you think created this ai the ai was created by lucifer
17:47
or somana his original idea like a dark like a duck should we say a dark energy a very dark energy yes and
17:55
there is a very red close resemblance or may i say they're actually one of the same between archon energy and
18:01
artificial intelligence so when when we develop ai or when they develop ai there's there still needs to be some
18:07
sort of pre-existing consciousness to to possess it you know as an avatar and so that's why they developed ai back in
18:14
the 11th creation so we're part of 12 creations our local universe and our earth hangs in the 12th creation and
18:19
that explains why everything's in the numerical value system of 12. the 12 houses of the zodiac you know the 12
18:24
chakras the 12 strands of dna 12 tribes of israel so on and so forth but in the 11th creation which was
18:31
known as the universe of mechanics and technology that's where the original ai began which was like you know 90 billion
18:37
900 billion years ago and so from that universe that ai was was able to destroy that universe it
18:43
took over all biological life form and and assimilated it and at the same time it figured out how to enter into the
18:49
12th creation and just within the 12th creation we have about approximately over a hundred
18:56
thousand organized local universes so i was able to you know invade many of those
19:02
so why does it want to invade the universities because it wants to destroy all organic
19:07
lives the ultimate agenda for the ai on top of siphoning our energy because
19:12
they're also using our bio our living systems as batteries by the way you know
19:18
through black holes black holes are is something that the ai's been using as the ultimate weapon to uh suck in all
19:24
the universal life force of living universes in order to empower their their multiverse so in a way they're
19:29
also creating their own version of their own multiverse which is inhabited by cybernetic artificial intelligences so
19:36
what they're doing is they're taking they're trying to destroy us assimilate us in order to create their phantom matrix multiverse uh and
19:43
then keep that going but what they need to do is in order to keep that going for eternity is they
19:49
need to have access to our our eternal spheres which is beyond the 12th dimension and so that's why we were
19:54
created in order to stop them from reaching beyond the 12th dimension so let me just get this straight we are not made we are we we were not created by
20:02
a.i um but but maybe we the grays and the uh
20:07
the uh the dracos they were created by ai what do you think about that
20:13
um yes they were actually the dracos and the greys have been working for the ai so on a galactic level the war has been
20:19
going on with the dracos and the graves right but on a cosmic level the wars have been going on with ai and they do
20:24
have a name they're they're known as the animus a-n-i-m-u-s that's the ai collective uh and then associated with
20:31
that you have different groups like the burdens the borg the borga which is like a group of really advanced ai we also
20:38
have the omicrons the you know necromitons and these are like different ai's that nobody really talks about
20:43
because again you know they're operating throughout the multiverse
20:49
are all the grey's bad i like every single one of them i know if if not the majority are but are they
20:55
is there like one or two greys that are good do you think uh i think there's only two percent of the grades that have
21:01
shifted over the light throughout the galactic wars yes but for the most part the reason the grace became negative in
21:08
service to the luciferian agenda of service to you know to self uh when they joined the draco was because
21:14
long long time ago they they used to be a humanoid race and um they actually ended up they end they blew up their own
21:20
planet for nuclear war so what they did is they went into the inner planet uh known as epics and then they uh did it
21:27
away with their sex organs and they they also did away with their emotional body so they couldn't reproduce organically
21:32
anymore so all they were doing was just cloning themselves but after a few million years of cloning they realized that they were losing their soul so they
21:38
became cybernetic and when they became cybernetic they became easily controlled by the draco
21:45
because they were all plugged into a mine hive which is a borg again you know that's what they're trying to do here
21:50
all that medicine that they're giving people through you know it's part of the transhumanist takeover
21:55
of eventually hooking us up to a borg do they eventually want us to be working
22:02
for ai if not killing us yes because they're after our genes because we have you know again the most
22:09
diversified genes in the cosmos and also we have a gene known as the god gene which allows us to evolve beyond 13 12
22:16
and 13 dimension no other species in the cosmos has that of that ability like we do
22:21
when you say gene do you mean our bodies or the human body or do you mean our
22:26
souls because our bodies won't live forever our souls will so what do you mean by that um it is embedded in our biology yes
22:33
there is a gene that is an immortal gene there is a gene that if we activate uh
22:39
our bodies would literally transform from a carbon-based dna to a crystalline dna allowing us to access
22:45
multi-dimensionals and really we're in a way the ultimate organic
22:52
quantum computer you know if we were to access more than just 20 of our capacity so that's how we were
22:58
so if one of us or a human being with those genes died now
23:03
would they still carry those genes their descendants yeah oh we all have
23:08
embedded in their soul then that those kind of genetics absolutely yes oh there's a connection
23:14
between you know our spirit and the the vehicles that we embody there has to
23:19
be a resonance and stuff so yes uh definitely it's it's connected to the you know their purpose
23:26
so we can go what does it mean to go beyond the 12th dimension into the 13th well um it means that uh we were given
23:34
our a type of uh genetic coding because everything boils down to a blueprint that was designed to
23:40
go beyond the 12th dimension and the reason that is happening or will be happening in the near future is because
23:46
of the fact that we are the amalgamation of all the terrestrial races of the celestials put in one genome but also we've been giving
23:53
the blueprint that actually accesses accesses the 12th dimension into the
23:58
eternal spheres of the central universe and that's the reason why this ai is after us because we're the crown jewel
24:04
of all creation you know once they if they care if they could access that gene then they will unlock
24:10
the gates the 13th dimension into the mother universe and destroy all of creation but again you know we were
24:16
inbuilt with that defense mechanism uh in order to stop them and so that defense mechanism is now waking up due
24:23
to these solar activation cycles that we're undergoing the sun is you know seeing is constantly giving us cmes uh
24:28
which is all going to lead to this grand solar flash which is going to turn on our dormant dna uh allowing us to reach
24:35
you know higher levels of power go ahead no sorry i interrupted you
24:41
oh no so that's why we're we're expecting any day now and they know that that's why they're doing everything in their power to to prevent the ascension
24:49
from happening by trying to modify our dna but it's not going to work anymore so in reality are there other human
24:55
races in other words in other galaxies who are cheering along that we are going to win this yes
25:02
not only are they here monitoring us on their huge motherships but they're they're also here um
25:09
helping us assisting us you know uh it turns out that after the our solar
25:14
warden program won the war against the dark fleet and the draco in 2016 um the
25:20
higher forces beyond the galactic federation we're talking about ninth dimensional beings that are beyond our galaxy uh came at around 2016 in order
25:28
to seal our solar system this and this special bubble of protection that is impenetrable in order to secure the
25:33
ascensions and the positive timeline of course because of the fact that what happens
25:38
here on this planet will have repercussions all throughout the multiverse
25:45
wow so uh is it true when when i've heard about stories where a reptilian
25:51
can you know can um body snatch a human being and enter its consciousness into
25:57
the human being and killing the person's consciousness so you have a human body and reptilian
26:02
consciousness is that true oh yeah that's what's called possession they use a technology where they're able
26:08
to project their consciousness into a person and uh overtake them exactly
26:14
and do you think that's you know um everywhere in our society with with
26:20
politicians and billionaires and you know mark zuckerberg or or whatever i
26:25
don't know or the royals who knows or these people who like to you know do things
26:31
torturous things to you know you know children for for example
26:37
well yeah that's why they create clones a lot of those politicians and uh big tech owners are not the original ones
26:44
these are clones actually clones are being used as puppets by the dark ai or the invasive ai see the invasive ai um
26:52
in came into our realm through the stargates because of cerns you know cern for many years now has been trying to
26:58
open up a portal between our dimension and other dimensions or other realities and so that's how this invasive ai came
27:05
in because from an outer perspective our solar system is sealed you know as i speak there are no
27:11
more negative aliens that are coming to our solar system anymore in fact the few dracos that are left a lot of them are
27:17
in height because they know that the solar flash is going to happen and when it does they're going to be burst they're going to be killed
27:23
and so explain yeah explain to me um what does the solar flash look like to you when it
27:30
does happen it's going to be a spontaneous transformation of the human species or
27:36
everything on the planet the entire solar system is actually going through it so it seems like um
27:42
we're actually gearing towards that you know we're being we're being fed the cmes that are that
27:48
carry light codes that is communicating with our cellular data or our cells at a very micro level reality uh giving it
27:55
new codons new mathematical blueprints uh to operate on and that explains how many of our strands are coming back into
28:02
into assembling our other strands of dna so what's what's happening is is that our bodies are in constant communication
28:08
with the photonic energy the photonic energy carries within information you know it's packets it's
28:14
pockets of data coding and so the grand solar flash will be the ultimate code that is going to actually shift our dna
28:20
from carbon-based dna to crystalline dna so that we could operate with all 12 strands all at the same time which is
28:26
actually going to dissolve the veil between the third dimension the fourth and the fifth and we're going to be seeing things for what they really are
28:32
in other words we're going to be seeing extraterrestrials walking among us because they do walk among us especially
28:37
the positive ones you know there's many plain ends that are actually walking among us already it's just that we don't
28:43
see them because they're in the fifth dimension but once the solar flash takes place it's almost like we're all going to be shifting to this you know earth uh
28:50
version of earth that is already part of the galactic community is it as if like the earth is going
28:56
through a stargate and through this stargate you know the bad ones won't be able to
29:01
ascend through this stargate only the good ones with the with the lights you know the the unsealed humans if you like
29:07
i watched a documentary about nikola tesla and time travel and then the stargates and
29:13
stuff like that what do you think about that and and also the the star of sirius
29:19
it's very true you know with time travel has been a reality for many advanced
29:24
civilizations uh in fact we developed time travel in 1954 it started off with the uh montauk project
29:31
uh and then later of course develop developed into uh uh project looking glass and so on and so forth so there's
29:37
there's been actually many um time travelers you know many of us have
29:42
actually come from the future and that's what we call star seeds by the way i don't know if you've ever heard of that term but these are advanced beings that
29:49
come from higher dimensions which is when you come from a higher dimension it's because you're coming from the future because everything is all
29:54
happening at the same time there is no such thing as time it's just that we we here in the third dimension see it in
29:59
linear form from like point a to point b but when in essence it's all happening together at the same time it's like a
30:04
circle with uh different spokes and we're like at the hub so um
30:10
yeah so time travel is very real you know it's it's it's actually something that's been happening for since 1950s
30:16
and that explains the mandela effect have you ever heard of that however
30:22
can you explain because i think i've forgotten okay because of the fact that both the forces of good and the forces of evil
30:29
have been in this some sort of uh time travel check czech scheme to see which
30:34
you know uh timeline becomes solid solidified and so
30:40
due to that timeline war they created different versions of the earth where certain things in history didn't happen
30:46
in that version of the earth and that explains why you know things are erasing from our own history because we're actually quantum shifting into these
30:52
parallel earths that they created as a result of the time traveling so that's that's what's been going on you know
30:58
that's calling the mandela effect can you give an example of how things are erasing from our history yeah so one of
31:04
the examples is you know the original star wars movie that was created in 1970 and 1980s um
31:10
in one of the um in one of the scenes when darth vader is
31:16
interacting with annika skywalker anakum skywalker says no darth vader says um
31:22
something about and by the way i am your father or something like that well he's in in a different scenario when you
31:28
watch the movie again it's actually um he says it in a different way it's it's almost like they shifted it around so
31:34
that's just one example but you know we also see it in commercials we also see it in in different um
31:41
movie scenes where everything's just changed around to different uh wording so that's just an example you know
31:46
things are kind of changing around a little bit so when we hear donald trump or or elon musk or any other politician
31:54
who is on the good and they're saying you know publicly they're saying that they're talking about space force
32:00
or spacex or you know the space program i've heard these you know words before
32:06
what do they expect the public to think when they say that if most of the public
32:13
is unaware that we're in a cosmic war it's they're planting the seeds because
32:20
they're in essence the white hats in association with the earth alliance uh which is um solar warden with you know
32:27
members of the galactic federation that are now working together for the liberation of the earth they're actually prepping us for disclosure because
32:33
according to the apo ascending positive timeline we do establish first contact
32:38
we do um bring down the cabal and you know reveal the truth and hang these guys and at the same time initiate um
32:46
and restore the advanced alien technologies of light like med beds and replicators
32:52
and you know bring a cure to everything so according to the positive timeline that's what they're gearing us to so
32:58
that's why they're they develop space force because at the highest level of the y hats they are known as soul
33:03
rewarded you know and the earth alliance so that's why that's happening absolutely now
33:10
a lot of it is spiritual like what you're talking about now and what all the cosmic stuff and the dimensions
33:16
and then here on earth we have the politics how does that
33:21
how does a dimensional spirituality you know war stuff
33:27
overlap with the politics today what do you think is happening for an example with you know with trump
33:33
and if he's going to run again or anything like that how does that overlap with to you
33:40
well in the positive timeline he does run again he's actually um he comes back with uh jfk jr who
33:46
actually faked his death and um you know i know this is hard to believe but the white hats have been around for
33:52
longer than what we think it's just that they haven't had the upper hand for a while until the 1950s and 60s that's
33:57
where they started gaining momentum uh and so um yeah i believe that
34:04
trump already is working with federation at the highest level of um i guess um
34:11
you know he's been briefed he's been briefed about the galactic scenario and um he's definitely working with the
34:17
white house and there's also an imposter trump and that's the one that's pushing the medicine by the way so those are two different trumps it turns out that the
34:24
you know deep state actually cloned him in order to you know make him seem like
34:29
he's promoting the medicine but in essence he's really not you know so there's two two trumps the original
34:35
trump is actually still running our um the united states government from behind the scenes uh so in a sense there's two
34:41
co-existing governments in the united states you know uh there is the original uh constitutional republic that is still
34:47
being run by him and the white house and then there's the quasi-fake government that was hijacked by you know big tech
34:53
and in the deep state and um all their you know cromies behind them so that's all coming to an end now
35:00
you know and a lot of it has to do with also perfect timing you know they're waiting for this alignment to take place
35:05
that is going to ensure victory over the dark or over the deep state and bring down you know all the uh
35:11
the um the stuff that they've been doing the last few years you know trying to bring us forces into this you know global
35:17
digital you know government one world government all that stuff's not going to happen anymore it's been undone yeah how do you know
35:25
it's been undone i mean you sound really knowledgeable and very experienced and i wonder wow where did you get this
35:30
information from and i know you've written books which by the way i would love to put in the description below so
35:35
that people can have a look and order as well but how do you know this information
35:41
because i'm an awakened starseed i actually consider myself a cosmic ambassador to the federation in human
35:46
form um and so that's the reason why i am in tune with what's really going on is because you know the federation has
35:53
already put our solar system under the syrian jurisdiction the syrian high council is at the head of the galaxy
35:58
they're the ones who anchor in the office of the christ you know the office of everlasting light and life uh and so
36:04
the syrians are already um overseeing the ascension of the planet and it's secure you know we have nothing
36:11
to worry about and that's how i know because you know i'm constantly connecting with different uh
36:16
um i guess meetings that are taking place in other dimensions and i'm able to bring forth the information
36:23
wow do you think that you know i'm 32 do you think that i will see this in my
36:29
lifetime what do you think i i shall expect to see in the next 10 years
36:34
oh dramatic changes actually within the next few years we do have a deadline no later than 2028.
36:40
um so yeah i expect to see dramatical changes you know from
36:45
the current world paradigm everything is going to collapse the governments the educational system the pharmaceutical
36:51
cartel everything that that was designed to keep us blocked and oppressed is going to dissolve and in place it's
36:57
going to be reinstated by a better type of structure that benefits all of humans all of humanity
37:03
and then of course that's all going to lead to first contact and the reinstatement of the earth back to the galactic community
37:11
will there come a point you said so before i ask you that one you said that 2028 is a deadline um
37:17
can you explain how you got that figure well yeah of course um basically there is this thing called minimum solar
37:24
minimum solar cycle which is what we're undergoing right now that's where we're getting you know the most
37:30
um increases of cmes in the last few months and then there's thing there's this thing called maximum solar cycles
37:36
which peaks in 2000 between 2026 and 2028 and you know many believe that sometime
37:43
between 2000 now or 2022 to 2028 we could expect the great solar flash
37:49
any any time between now and then so we do have a time frame based on these uh planetary and stellar activation cycles
37:56
that take place every 25 000 years as our own star orbits you know a greater
38:01
star known as asean and that's how they're able to calculate these changes because these changes have happened over
38:08
5200 times in the history of the earth because the truth of the matter is that you know earth has a history that goes
38:14
to two billion years of civilizations here on the planet you know atlantis was just rather a newcomer civilization but
38:20
before atlantis there's been many civilizations that have risen and fallen that were actually interplanetary and
38:26
stellar and that you know were erased from the history of our planet and so that's what
38:32
i actually talk about in my book is i reveal these ancient civilizations and i tie it into the galactic history of our
38:38
universe pretty much so you know when you say that the ai has destroyed other universes you know and
38:43
galaxies um and and other civilizations specifically um
38:49
what happened to their souls did they also die as well can your soul die no your soul never dies so those humans
38:55
that were destroyed by the ai and these other galaxies and universes have actually reincarnated into other
39:00
universes that are still organic because the soul still continues to incarnate you know in essence we are spiritual
39:06
beings so so really whatever happens to anyone we're
39:11
you know in the future we'll always be okay because we're assaulted and it's eternal okay so
39:18
will you you know do you think there will come a time where we would exceed the
39:24
age you know of a hundred to live you know to live much longer than a hundred as it
39:29
were before like you know seven eight hundred years old absolutely and it's not gonna happen as
39:35
our dormant dna comes online because the more dna we use the longer we live for instance our palladian
39:41
brothers and sisters by the way who are our parent race uh they actually live for thousands of years because they use
39:47
12 strands of dna um if you want to talk about other advanced races that are actually that have lifespans for 100 000
39:53
years they have up to 24 or 48 strands of dna so the more strands of dna we we
39:58
use the more immortal we become and we have the potential of actually using up to 144 strands of dna no other
40:07
being in the multiverse has that ability like we do as we continue yeah so do you think you
40:13
and i will live longer than 100 in our lifetime today especially the solar flash takes place
40:18
between now and 2028 our bodies are going to transform you know we're not even going to taste death we're just going to go from one form of
40:24
reality to the next with a new modified body that is less denser and uh you know more uh immortal you know living for
40:31
thousands of years when you say less dense does that mean that when i you know when i step on the
40:36
scales i would be look much lighter or yes because you're you're going to be using more of your light body than your
40:43
carbon-based dna you're going to be using a different type of body that is still physical but
40:49
is interchangeable with pure energy and that's the difference between a fifth dimensional
40:54
person and a third dimensional person is that a fifth dimensional person has the ability to convert their mass into pure
41:00
energy at will and travel through their light body into any realm any dimension in any place and then re-materialize it
41:07
so so let me explain um so once we start using once we have the
41:13
ability to use our light bodies um where would my body my physical
41:19
you know carbon body be during that time will it be just resting um it's going to be spiritualized
41:25
transformed you you're still the same but your your body composition will be different
41:31
yeah interesting very interesting this is this is this bit is new to me you know
41:37
wow um do you think there will come a time as well when you say you know when the solar flash happens do you do you think
41:44
you know our consciousness will expand to a hundred percent uh it's going to go up in increments to uh about 90 percent
41:51
of the population because those are still considered younger souls but for the star seeds the celestials that are
41:56
incarnated in human form uh who are the wisest souls in the universe who volunteered to come here and uh you know
42:02
bring fifth dimensional energies to the planet um they are going to uh you know
42:07
live for for uh thousands and thousands of years yes but there's going to be different levels of upgrades you know um
42:14
if you're a star seed you're going to live for thousands of years or more um there's and then within the starseed nation the the oldest of souls are going
42:21
to live longer than that and then the majority of the people that are considered young souls which are the non-star seeds they're at least going to
42:27
live up to 600 900 years like we used to in biblical times so everyone's going to
42:32
get upgraded so how does one person know that they are a starseed
42:38
um if you've ever felt different if you never quite fit in in society if
42:43
you always questioned everything um if you uh launch for home like where you
42:48
feel a sense of not being from this earth or this realm or this dimension and things just are not like it used to
42:54
be um is because you're scarcity you know and i actually just started teaching my first online course where i
43:00
described you know the mission of starseed the characteristics of a starseed and of course i talk about all
43:06
the different uh star races that exist um that allows people to see you know who they resonate with
43:13
and uh yeah so how about all those people i mean most of the viewers i would say could be star cities because we're all the black
43:20
sheeps where we were different in our families and we all spoke about the truth or called conspiracy theories i
43:26
mean you know and we've had a difficult time even at school would you say those types of people are starseeds oh yes i think
43:34
everybody that is awakened that knows the truth that is you know rebelling against the mandates and they have been
43:41
our starseeds because they don't you know they don't believe in that stuff and then they're they are aware of
43:47
what's really happening as opposed to the sleeping masses who are constantly being programmed by the media
43:52
so yes most definitely i strongly believe you're a starseed otherwise you wouldn't be doing this you know bringing awareness to the people
43:59
i mean i mean it's amazing that so many star seeds right now are watching this interview
44:05
you know i'm so excited yeah absolutely
44:11
wow so how about those who are not starseeds who are victims that they're here on a
44:17
spiritual journey i mean um do you believe that will they
44:23
will they just know everything after w will there be a certain light that you know in
44:30
consciousness that will hit them where they will just get it yes once we reach critical mass which is
44:36
at least 10 percent of the world population that have consciously ascended into the fifth dimension that's going to cause a sudden catapult for the
44:43
rest of the planet to be in the fifth dimension so we're getting close to that and uh what that means is that even if you're
44:49
not a starship you're going to have an awareness of what's really going on so they will be aware they will have an
44:55
expansion of consciousness as well are there any humans you know innocent humans who are at risk
45:03
yes those are pushing the mandates that have decided to be a part of the transhumanist timeline which will exist
45:09
in a different parallel universe by the way um you know those that got the medicine and that are
45:14
really pushing it not the ones that did it that got it under coercion and they had to to keep their jobs and they were
45:19
forced to it but i'm talking about the ones that are pushing uh that are you know pro you know
45:25
we always say that yeah the japanese thing you know the big guys that are pushing it but those are the ones that are going
45:30
into the alternative uh timeline which is going to be uh characterized by ai
45:35
and cyborgs and stuff yeah unfortunately for them because that's what they're manifesting
45:40
without them realizing right that's that's what they're doing for the they're basically creating that future
45:46
because they've decided to take that path is that why is it quantum genetics uh you know quantum mechanics
45:53
yes yes it was a collective choice done by you know certain people
46:00
interesting wow that's why the you know the medicine is associated with what they call the mark
46:06
of the beast so so what happens to those who um
46:12
who we'll call it the jabba doo's okay so um just so that we're safe on youtube as
46:18
well so those who have you know taken the jabba doos um and they've taken it believing that
46:25
it it's good for them um what will happen to them i mean how does
46:31
that affect their dna it all depends on their soul contract
46:36
before incarnated if they agreed to
46:41
take it but not fully be in support of it like let's just say if they're generally good
46:47
people still if they're out there you know being of service to others and they're just generally good people um
46:53
the solar flash will neutralize all the you know the bad stuff right
46:58
and that's in their bodies but if if they decided to before they incarnated to be a part of this
47:04
transhumanist timeline then no you know they're going to be definitely eventually becoming cyborgs so it all
47:10
depends on the contract and on their what they agreed to upon before incarnating
47:16
how do you know that jfk junior is is alive um you know i've actually have a way to
47:22
uh i guess one of my talents besides gathering information from the higher realms is i'm able to remove you
47:29
so i'm able to see you know what's really going on from behind the scenes and what i see is that they
47:35
actually did fake his death in our timeline of course because there's also a parallel earth where he did die um in order to um you know
47:42
work with the white hats from behind the scenes and he was actually the one who approached trump back in 2014
47:47
um you know to let him know how severe the situation has become and how he needed to step in and throw a
47:54
monkey wrench in her in their plans because i think they were very good friends as well um even before he
48:01
officially died uh junior they were really good friends so
48:07
you know maybe maybe it was maybe it was all all planned for for for them to do it when you watched the
48:13
the trump interviews with oprah winfrey and he said oh you know i don't think i don't want to run for a
48:19
president but i would like someone to run that would do xyz that was like
48:24
um getting the people to subconsciously want him to run it you know so that he was there was a i could see there was
48:32
a preparation going on there what do you think about that uh yeah definitely it was it was part of
48:37
uh you know planting the seeds you know so he was actually in an
48:43
indirect way uh letting us know that um you know that there is a person that would do the
48:49
job and you know save us from the deep state enhance the world and he i believe he was referring to jfk jr
48:56
yeah so do you also believe that there are i mean there has to be other people that
49:02
we think who are dead who are alive um i mean why wouldn't you fake your death to protect yourself and even help
49:09
the alliance drain the swamp um we've seen michael jackson being
49:15
friends with donald trump do you did you remote view to see if he was alive um yes he's alive as well and so is
49:21
marilyn monroe by the way oh wow okay and the reason she was so close to
49:27
kennedy it was because they were in the times of them being in privacy they were actually exchanging very uh top secret
49:34
information interesting and who do you think obama
49:39
is and hillary clinton who are they really consciously uh well now they're close you know the
49:46
real ones have been kind of arrested by the military by the real military and in the uh earth lines but their clones are
49:53
just mosul bodies that are out there just kind of um you know carrying on the uh the
49:59
agenda of the dark side for for for the media of course but as you know even the media will be you know
50:06
um dismantled taken down yeah exactly as i speak i believe that um the ceos the
50:13
major major media heads have already been warned you know if you guys yeah they've been told that uh yeah their time's up
50:20
so we're gonna start seeing things unfolding pretty soon so once we do move into this new world
50:27
after the solar flash what will happen to those clones that have no soul
50:34
they're going to not exist anymore everything that it does not have a soul that is not connected to source because by virtue of having a soul
50:40
you're connected to source and and that's what differentiates a bio mind um entity which is what we are to that of a
50:47
cybernetic artificial one which has no connection to source uh no emotion and no you know spirit report but um they're
50:54
going to be evaporated anything that does not have a connection to source through their spirit will be
50:59
transmuted you know and destroyed wow it's a bit like a sieve isn't it
51:06
yeah pretty much it is yeah okay well uh ishmael it's been great having
51:12
you on thank you very very much for sharing your you know your thoughts with us and and everything i'd love to put
51:18
the link below of your book so that people can have a read as well is there anything else that you'd like to say to
51:23
the viewers before we finish uh yes um the power of the now as you
51:28
know we are co-creators of reality and so our minds are constantly shifting and
51:34
uh coding or adding or programming the quantum level reality so one of the ways that we can make sure that we are
51:40
creating what we want in reality is by always being here in the now because by being in the here and the now you're
51:45
actually uh putting energy into what you want not you're not worrying about the future or
51:51
worrying about the past you're actually putting energy into the type of reality that you want so if you guys could practice a form of meditation on a daily
51:58
practice on a daily basis um i would encourage you to do so so that way you have absolute control of your thoughts
52:04
every second of the day and another thing is um if you like would like to learn more
52:10
about if you're a star seed or about the galactic history um and how to activate your strong 12
52:17
strand dna and how to become multi-dimensional and have that direct access to your higher self i am teaching
52:22
an online course um every month that uh it will you know give you the
52:28
tools that you need and the um pretty much the understanding and and the the
52:33
methods in order for you to become multi-dimensional uh being again and and um that's actually done through my
52:40
instagram so if i could give you my link as well it would be great that's for real
52:47
of course well ishmael thank you very very much for that and then we'll speak again very soon uh god bless you bye-bye
52:54
oh one last thing uh nicholas um for those that don't know where to get my book it's actually uh you could order it
52:59
through amazon it's called our cosmic origin okay excellent thank you you're welcome
53:05
thank you nicholas [Music]
53:26
you

text transcript to video two ..
( more references similar to wave series ...)

Cosmic Guide To The Galaxy - Ismael Perez - Episode 54

Transcript
0:00
foreign
0:07
[Music] [Applause]
0:22
[Music]
0:32
[Music]
0:40
this is special report [Music]
0:55
neil armstrong may have seen extraterrestrials on the moon [Music]
1:04
when he spies a discernible shape
1:10
[Music]
1:16
you can deny all the things i've seen all the things i've discovered but not for much longer
1:23
because too many others know what's happening out there and no one
1:28
no government agency has jurisdiction over the truth
1:34
what's up everybody welcome to full spectrum universe my name is rob yonks we have an incredible show for you
1:39
tonight i apologize for the late entry it i know we said we'd start at nine o'clock it's 906.
1:46
but we have a special guest this evening he was with us at collectives of the new earth a gentleman that laid down
1:54
as such a tremendous amount of information and he's also going to be with us at our conference in march
2:01
during march humanity unplugged where he's going to drop an amazing amount of knowledge there as well so you know i thought it would be
2:09
good to get to know who ismail is and ismail perez we're going to go for his
2:14
bio real quick ishmael is an awakened starseed with memories of the ancient
2:19
galactic war that took place in our galaxy and has been getting downloads about galactic and cosmic intel for many
2:26
years now he is an author of our cosmic origin a book that is now available on
2:31
amazon which took him 10 years to write so 10 years worth of incredible information in this book
2:37
he proposes the idea that mankind's origin was a cosmic and galactic
2:42
revealing of a higher cosmology involving the existence of endless worlds and other universes
2:49
he believes himself to be one of the many many cosmic ambassadors that have incarnated
2:55
at this time to help restore the earth in its rightful place in the galactic
3:00
cosmic community so without further ado we're going to bring ismael up and let's
3:07
see if he's ready here hello there you go what's going on
3:12
ismail how are you bud oh running like a chicken without a head
3:18
busy busy but i'm good i'm glad you made it tonight we were you know it took us a little while to get
3:24
into the studio and get things prepared but we're good to go and you know what you laid down
3:30
at uh collectors of the new earth had people talking for a while about all
3:37
the information how many comments came through and that you just laid it down you laid train tracks and then you drove
3:44
a tsunami wave over those train tracks in the form of a train and just gave so much information that a lot of people
3:50
had to go back and do their research to really get a hold of what you were talking about but once they did
3:56
it really set things ablaze so you know i wanted to start by giving you a chance to just you know
4:03
tell tell us a little bit about yourself and how this started for you and where was this moment for you that you knew
4:10
that you had to be that ambassador all started off when i was um
4:16
aware of my existence around three and four years of age i knew that
4:22
this wasn't home i knew that my parents weren't really my parents um so i guess um i'm considered an
4:29
awakened starseed celestial in human form and so i
4:36
felt different from the moment i became aware of my my existence here in this density
4:43
and uh from the beginning you know i i was considered the duck
4:48
from my own family and friends and cousins um even my own siblings
4:53
used to say i was different um i was always very in tune with spirit i
5:00
had the ability to communicate with plants and animals throughout my childhood experience
5:07
and this was stuff that i couldn't share with others because immediately they would resort to
5:12
judgment uh due to the fact that uh i come from a family that is very uh very indoctrinated uh
5:19
through religion and um as i was growing up you know i just
5:27
it was very hard to fit in it was very hard to fit in throughout my entire grade school
5:32
throughout middle school high school i was uh always the kid that was uh
5:39
spaced out or just looking up at the sky uh you know everybody thought it was weird
5:45
or dumb or autistic but uh i was having visions i've always had visions
5:50
revelations i guess downloads as you would call them these days and so
5:57
i had an interest to [Music] to further investigate and understand
6:03
why i felt so different so i started researching at the age of 15
6:09
but i wouldn't just research books that they would give me in school i would go to the local universities
6:15
and colleges and read everything on their philosophy section everything on their political side
6:21
section science and with the photographic memory so i i've
6:27
always had a thing for learning but yet i still wasn't satisfied with the information that i was learning
6:34
i knew that there was more so i started looking deeper and then i discovered the esoteric
6:40
metaphysical knowledge and that's where i resonated that's where it struck a chord
6:47
and i felt at home so when i started reading the one of the very first books that opened up my mind was the
6:52
autobiography of the yogi and thereafter i started reading
6:59
many many books within the field of metaphysical studies and esotericism i started learning about the ascended
7:05
masters the rays of you know the cosmic rays uh the earth rays which are similar
7:12
i started learning about transmutation ascension i started learning about
7:17
different dimensions and i was only like 17 18 years old absorbing all this information
7:24
and it was very hard for me to communicate some of this understanding to others because nobody had a clue
7:30
um at least the people that i i knew you know i didn't really know any other starseeds
7:37
within my circle of friends or groups so i had to like bottle this information
7:42
within myself i had it just you know it was hard to contain it i wanted to share with others i wanted to
7:47
tell people about the true power of the mind mind over matter you know we are not these physical vessels we are
7:53
consciousness i wanted to tell people that and it was very very difficult but it wasn't until i was like 2021 when i
8:00
started getting serious about my meditations particularly um it was a technique an ancient
8:06
technique known as korea kundalini yoga and when i started
8:12
practicing kriya yoga which is a combination of breathing
8:18
concentration visualization and uh
8:23
all in one you know and and i just started accessing higher states of mine and when i did
8:32
i started receiving memories of uh of galactic wars
8:37
and i'm not talking about star wars i'm talking about real wars that took place within our own milky way
8:42
and i was thinking to myself is this real is this possible
8:49
these are wars that took place for millions and millions of i started having visions of
8:56
you know who i was in some of these incarnations in some of these other worlds
9:01
um and then so i started uh investigating the situation as to why i was getting
9:06
these visions so i started reading a lot of uh stuff on the
9:13
alien subject i got anything i could get my hands on regarding extraterrestrials crop circles
9:19
you know contacts uh abductions
9:24
which didn't really tell me anything about the galactic history but you know it was it was definitely uh confirming the idea that
9:31
you know we had been visited you know not only in the present modern time time but also in ancient times
9:38
i started digging a lot of unclassified a lot of classified information and i started
9:44
getting into deep stuff just learning about you know the different levels of reality
9:51
and when i found out that all this information existed or was evident within the classified field
9:58
of intelligence which is what the government you know has been holding from us for for centuries actually it
10:04
goes back to secret societies by the way um secret societies have always known in fact many secret societies throughout
10:10
the last few hundred years have already been working with et's according to my findings but anyways just just to let you know
10:16
how it all began you know i when i started researching um the concept of having some sort of uh
10:24
off-world memory and and you know galactic federation and ets i just
10:30
all the evidence was there for my book so that's how our cosmic origin was uh was
10:36
beginning to blossom you know i started writing the book uh at the age of uh
10:41
28 29. that's incredible and you know one of the things i wanted to ask you
10:47
too was you said you know and we all go through that moment when we're growing in our knowledge and it's kind
10:52
of crazy because our paths are very very similar i started with um i started with
10:58
history and history brought me to ufology and ufology brought me to the esoteric side and then from the esoteric
11:04
side i started to go into the the spiritual metaphysical aspects of it somewhat like you did but what was that
11:11
like for you coming from this isolation of a child into finding this community in this
11:17
community being able to express what you've had bottled up for so long what what exactly did that do for you
11:23
emotionally and spiritually well to be quite frank um
11:29
i was a hermit up until about two years ago so i didn't really discovered the community until two years ago when i when i
11:36
created an instagram account um unfortunately it was very hard for me to meet other stars or celestials in
11:42
human form i think you know in my my entire life i think i've only met
11:48
like three or four um just throughout my entire life and and these people were
11:55
you know they were like me and and i still keep in touch with them you know but um
12:00
it was very very um hard for me to reveal all this information to anyone
12:07
because not everybody could understand a lot of this stuff so what i did is i
12:12
i became a hermit i became a hermit and and i dedicated my entire life to
12:18
research and study so all throughout my 20s and all throughout my 30s
12:24
um i would read about eight hours a day i made it a priority to unravel the
12:30
secrets of the universe and to figure out you know as much as i can like i i guess knowledge became an
12:36
addiction for me and it still is um
12:42
so it wasn't until two years ago when i created my platform on instagram and
12:50
and i started putting out videos about this stuff and so it's from the beginning my very my videos would get so many views and
12:57
people would just post them on their page and um you know i blew up and like within
13:03
the year i i think within less than a year i had almost 10 10 000 followers but then my original platform was hacked
13:10
i couldn't retrieve it but as soon as i created a different platform another instagram platform within four months i
13:16
was able to bounce back up and i was able to get up to 10 000 followers but
13:21
you know it wasn't until then that i discovered that there was a whole community of of starseeds and
13:26
extraterrestrials in human form just like myself who were different and so to me it was like
13:34
i felt i felt like i like i was a part of my home was
13:39
finally here like others were here and i wasn't alone but you know even throughout my entire upbringing i knew
13:44
that there was others like me i knew that i wasn't the only one and so so yeah up until maybe two years ago
13:51
that's when i discovered my instagram family and the starseeds are you know connecting with me and i'm connecting
13:57
with and it's just been a wonderful wonderful relationship and journey
14:03
because you know we we're in constant communication you know people are constantly dming me wanting to know
14:10
about this or that or asking my opinion about this subject and that subject everybody values what i
14:15
well my perspective on things and stuff and and to me that means a lot you know it means that all my research was
14:22
was um was well worth it you know now that um that i'm here i'm here ready to reveal
14:28
as much as i can absolutely and i know exactly what you mean about
14:33
finding the community and and feeling almost liberated like you feel like you're you're
14:39
you're able to have these conversations that that reach a level of
14:45
understanding that i'm not like and i don't mean to say as any lay people but people who are not involved in that
14:50
community that become shut down when you start to talk about things so you what to to see those
14:56
reactions for me personally and i'm speak mostly on the eye was just it was an amazing
15:01
and it was an amazing feat for me to to see others react to what i had to offer
15:06
at the same time so i understand that 110 and you know i wanted to touch on the
15:11
book a little bit and i know you said you condensed 10 years worth of information into you
15:17
know into the book itself and we're gonna put the book up in the uh chat for everybody to check it out it's also in
15:22
the description on this channel but you know was there a point when you were
15:27
writing this book that you had to kind of cut off because too much was getting out and maybe you wanted to save it for
15:33
another book or you know how did you i guess finite your information to make
15:39
sure that you were giving everything that you felt needed to be given within the first book without giving too much so you can go
15:46
and proceed to make other books off of it well
15:51
our cosmic origin in itself is it's explaining everything where we come from our purpose our origin and where we're
15:58
heading and everything you know in between i mean it's it's
16:03
as you read it for those that have read the entire book from front to back you know they have told me that that
16:09
it's it's almost like an explanation of everything it's a theory of everything but yet with scientific evidence to back
16:16
it up but yeah there was a few a few moments where i would have to take time off from
16:22
writing the manuscript because i felt that i was um like i felt like the people weren't
16:28
ready i felt that the collective of humanity the collective consciousness of humanity wasn't ready for such high
16:34
level cosmic knowledge and so many a times um
16:39
those that were guiding me to write the book um which i believe you know were the
16:45
galactics the galactics themselves um would tell me ishmael you have to wait
16:50
for the right time to publish that book so that book after i wrote it it just
16:56
sat there for like four to five years and they were telling me to just wait and be patient so in the meantime what i
17:02
did is you know i just continued doing my research um continued investigating and yes you
17:09
know i will be writing a sequel to that book our cosmic origin volume 2 which is going to be explaining a lot
17:16
more but yeah i had to wait un until they were letting me know
17:23
that you know humanity is ready for such a book because they knew that uh a lot of the information that i revealed in
17:29
our cosmic origin was going to shatter all the belief systems was going to be
17:38
a book that will you know that would have evolved humanity into the next level of
17:43
evolution because of the advanced uh knowledge uh revealed in that book
17:51
amazing amazing now you i'm sure you still are getting information as well and another question
17:57
i have for you is out of all the information that you've downloaded or you've or you've picked up
18:04
on that is galactic or cosmic what's your favorite aspect of that information or what's your favorite part of
18:10
something that you learned one of my favorite things that i learned
18:15
was that um when i discovered that earth was a living library and that uh we humans on earth were the
18:22
were the pinnacle or the culmination of the great cosmic and intergalactic experiment
18:27
[Music] and that the way we were designed very intelligently
18:34
by the universes uh was in a way that we weren't meant to exceed in power and in ascension uh all
18:42
the galactics and all the celestials that have existed uh before us and when i found out that uh we were you
18:49
know designed to even exceed the level of all the creator gods i was stoked
18:54
i was just thinking myself well people only knew about how powerful they were
19:00
if people on earth only knew you know what they were designed for um just
19:06
using four percent of their capacity and that ex you know that to me um was mind-blowing you know to know that
19:14
we were created or designed um by by many universes as as the hope of
19:21
the entire multiverse so that we would be i guess not only guardians
19:27
of the earth but guardians of many universes to come in the future as we begin to use more than four percent of
19:33
our capacity because most of the and celestial galactics are already using 100
19:40
and we had four percent um which is a small fraction of our full potential is like they're 60 70 so when
19:48
we use 10 it's like 300. it's like them using 100 so by us going beyond the 10 percent
19:56
uh makes us the most powerful beings in the multiverse if we go beyond 10 that's how powerful
20:02
our dormant dna is and that is the reason why the you know the people in power have been so afraid of us
20:08
unlocking those strands of dna that will in turn you know um turn on the the
20:13
different dormant uh genetic material because they know that once that happens
20:18
it would be like x-men and beyond [Laughter] so that was my favorite thing to learn
20:24
is is that we are the you know the royalty of the whole cosmos
20:30
that's pretty wild too and and you know i i agree with you 100 on that as well and i say it a lot because you know the
20:37
potentiality of the the being of hum of human or you know the
20:43
spiritual essence or the consciousness whatever you call it it it truly has
20:49
just an amazing amazing amount of potential and if we were to even exceed just fractions like
20:55
you said fractions percentages up we would essentially you know we would inherit a lot of what
21:02
they're not giving us in this in these moments but we do have a question from uh omar out from mantra's talk and he
21:09
says where do humans originate from our or our from our real planet where
21:14
where do we come from as a human species all right so
21:20
according to my information downloads in my research both indicating that the
21:26
first humans that came into existence in our galaxy were in lyra in the lyran constellation
21:33
and star system of vega from the star system of vega our ancestors 560 million years ago
21:41
uh set out on a peaceful exploration of space as well as the colonization of other
21:47
star systems so eventually we moved over to the pleiadians we also
21:53
went to colonize different systems in the alpha centauri centauri absolutely
21:58
regani um the different uh upper systems in the orion
22:04
constellation as well as tossetti uh the beetlejuice system uh the andromedan system so
22:10
eventually we scattered but it took about millions of years to for us to scatter and how we ended up on this planet um we
22:16
were actually seated we were seated uh exactly about 550 million years ago which is 10 million years after the
22:23
lyrans spread spread out to different or the first humans spread out to the different solar systems within the milky way then
22:29
um we were seated here as the original 12-strand angelic seraphine known as the terra nucian race and so this is where
22:36
the experiment came because planet earth was the was a was um designed to be the future hub of
22:43
the multiverse and that's why it became the most important planet in the multiverse
22:48
and so our origin here on the earth was 550 million years ago during the first seating and that was back then we were
22:55
known as the polarians the polarian root race this is before the
23:00
uh two root races before the lomurians and four root races before the atlanteans yeah
23:07
wow wow that's incredible you know i love i love when you go into that stuff too it's just it's so enlightening because a lot of it i i know some of it
23:14
but but you have such a bevel of knowledge and it's it's epic when you talk about it because the way you
23:19
present it it makes it makes sense and when you say that that the the lyrans spread out across the galaxy it makes me
23:27
think of a show that they used to be called stargate and stargate sg-1 i don't know if you saw it on the sci-fi channel and a lot of the planets that
23:34
they went to the aliens looked human with subtle
23:39
differences maybe you know a little maybe um or star trek like the klingons with a little crop and a brow or you
23:46
know maybe bigger ears but i truly think that they're on to something when we
23:52
know that of course that you know the creation of things that we see on tv is usually through some sort of
23:57
consciousness that gives them that idea so i mean it really made me think of that and that's it's a really wild
24:02
concept and i i love to think that that we can go out there and meet some of our ancestors that may not be genetically
24:09
the same at us as us but look the same and and have some of the traits that we have so we have another question from
24:15
stephanie and stephanie asks can you talk about the solar flash is it the solar flash that triggers our
24:22
shift to a higher dimension absolutely absolutely so what's happening on this
24:28
planet right now is that everything is mutating at the cellular level not only are humans imitating
24:35
everything as far as matter is concerned the entire biology animals elements the
24:41
insects plants and it's a any an effect that's taking
24:47
place throughout the entire solar system and so what's happening is that our solar system because it's it is entering
24:53
a part of the galaxy that is highly photonically charged due to these
24:59
waves of energy of high photons that come out from the galactic core we are getting ready to you know go into
25:06
a new age transitioning and so what's happening is that because we are mutating at a cellular level is that
25:13
some of our dormant dna is about to unravel and unlock
25:18
and so we're we're shifting we're shifting in dimensions we're shifting in
25:23
consciousness and then therefore we're shifting in biology because energy could never be created
25:29
nor destroyed and since everything is energy all it does is it just moves from one form to the next so when the
25:36
vibrational frequency changes through the morphogenetic fields which acts as the carrier of the mathematical
25:44
formulas and the new set rules of instructions it
25:49
gives the new set rules of instructions to our dna and our dna is because it's
25:55
receiving these set rules of instructions is uh you know responding and so that's what's
26:00
happening at this time is is that the solar flash which is going to be a final release from the sun
26:07
that is going to cause a mutation within the human race uh into the next level of evolution which uh scientists are now
26:14
already starting to hypothesize about and giving it terms they're calling it you know homogalactus homonauticus
26:22
you know i call them the way i see it is we're becoming galactic humans again with our full functioning 12 strand dna
26:30
so that's what's happening right now that's what the solar flash is it's the final signal from the sun that is to complete the transformational
26:37
process of activating the other codons and reassembling the other ten strands of our dna
26:44
now as as an evolutionary uh system are we are some of these dormant strands for
26:50
some of the people waking up prematurely to that solar flash which is kind of why we're seeing this
26:56
shift in consciousness across the planet right now as we speak absolutely yes
27:03
that's that's incredible and you know i i want to think that it would be like an instinctual thing where our you know our
27:10
i guess our genetics would be seeing or foretelling us the future by showing us that because of you know they
27:17
are transitioning some people and it hasn't happened with that flash yet or is that flash
27:22
already happened but yet to reach us here on earth from the sun [Music]
27:28
it's um according to the real ancient galactic calendars for the
27:34
sacred calendars um 2022 is the equivalent 2012.
27:40
so we are expecting the solar flash any day now this year
27:45
and that explains why things are actually you know starting to happen on a surface level right things are
27:50
starting to begin to boil up you know a lot of activity in the geopolitical arena because it's all
27:56
going to lead to the solar flash yeah we're seeing that it's crazy out there definitely crazy and you know and
28:02
i i also have seen this shift in um a collective attitude for the people who
28:08
are not i guess on the knowing or the people who have kind of been brainwashed and they seem more aggressive
28:16
is there any signaling that you would understand why that is i mean is is there something happening to them that's
28:22
different than the people that are kind of transitioning towards a higher awakening sense yes they're not adapting to the new
28:28
frequencies of unity consciousness love harmony and balance what they're doing is they're rejecting the new the new
28:35
frequencies so those are the people that are not going to be ascending unfortunately for them um when the solar
28:41
flash takes place you know it's they're they're just gonna get as as we get closer to the solar flash it seems
28:47
like they're just gonna keep keep getting more negative and and more psychotic i guess
28:53
um but that's because they're not adapting to the new frequency and the new frequency has a lot to do with the
28:58
restoration of cosmic consciousness also known as christ consciousness so that's the actual metaphorical
29:05
meaning of the return of the christ it's not an event to be expected
29:10
from the sky it's not an event to be expected by one person it is a collective event that is happening in
29:16
all of us as we all adapt to that new frequency of cosmic consciousness and that new frequency of cosmic
29:21
consciousness um will be fully intact when the sun releases its final
29:27
final release and when that happens people are going to be catapulted into a higher level of reality where for the
29:34
first time in a long time in thousands of years we are going to be able to see all the mother ships all the starships
29:40
that have been parked in our atmosphere you know helping us in our transition as we welcome the host of heaven
29:46
absolutely and you know what's wild about that is when we did the collectives of the new earth i call this the four horsemen of ascension and now
29:54
as my brain and i'm thinking about revelation and just the christ consciousness
30:00
the four horsemen of the apocalypse are i've already come we've seen pestilence we're
30:06
seeing war uh famine has always been somewhat of an issue and i mean we're
30:12
right there so it's it is all the signals are pointing towards exactly what you're saying and i think that
30:18
that's absolutely epic epic that you know i'm now you're helping me catch on
30:23
to it which i've i love that i love that so you know
30:28
it's wild too because you hear a lot of people in this community and and canadian awareness just kind of touched
30:34
on it where they talk about this ascension from 3d to 5d and kind of skipping that 4d where is what's your
30:41
take on that aspect of when we start to ascend what exactly are we going to be doing on
30:47
that dimensional plane all right 440 is uh
30:53
going to be anchored for those that are not um the spiritual light workers those are not
30:59
starsees um and what i mean is these are the people that are normally new new
31:04
souls uh earth terrans um that don't have much uh evolutionary experience or that didn't you know that
31:11
did not volunteer from the higher dimensions to come to help the earth ascend and so um the
31:17
earth is actually because our current earth exists in what uh an esoteric knowledge is known as harmonic universe
31:23
number one which occupies dimensions one two and three but the original earth was known as terra that and that existed in
31:30
dimensions four five and six in harmonic density universe number two so what's happening is that we are
31:37
shifting into the original terror earth and so those that are not the light workers those that are not the starseeds
31:43
the volunteer souls that are down here helping the ascension are actually going to be going into the fourth dimensional
31:48
reality which is still a much better world than this one and so
31:54
that's going to be about 51 of the population um and then of course the star caesar's about 250
32:00
uh million star seats and those are the stars those are the ones that are going to the fifth dimensional reality
32:06
so we're gonna there's going to be three diff uh types of dimensions coexisting at the same time we're going to have a
32:12
fourth dimensional earth for the new new souls and then we're going to have a fifth dimensional earth
32:17
in a six dimensional earth for these stars and celestials that have volunteered to descend
32:22
who are living among us right now that's that that's an incredible way i
32:28
love the way you put that too and we have a question here from omar again and he kind of want to back he wants to
32:34
backtrack a little bit and say can you talk a little bit on the consciousness of the founders or from source
32:39
god enter the milky way galaxy through a white hole near lyra as the 12th destiny awareness to explore the galaxy
32:47
yes that's absolutely correct lyra was the cradle of what we call
32:52
adam katman human civilization or light becoming flesh or light becoming matter
32:58
uh lyrae existed as a the original lyra was known as was known as aramatina which was a
33:04
12-dimensional planet and that existed in harmonic universe number four
33:09
so um the light from harmonic universe number four is connected to the eighth
33:15
dimensional uh lyrium lyric world which exists in harmonic universe number three
33:21
and then um lyra i'm sorry that was known as gaia the original
33:26
planet and liar was known as gaia and then gaia descended further into the harmonic universe number two to become
33:32
terra and then terror descended into the earth but ultimately the lights of the creator source did
33:39
come from lyra but it also came from a higher level of reality because see we have uh levels of reality that go beyond
33:45
the galaxy our galaxy is just part of the eleven percent of what
33:50
scientists can measure the other 90 or what we call 90 you know it's what
33:56
they call dark matter and dark energy so um [Music] the other levels beyond the galaxy are
34:03
actually associated with infinity in the eternal realms so
34:09
from the perspective of infinity there is no beginning rain it's just pure light vibration it is it is eternity uh
34:16
infinity is also known as singularity or is the idea of
34:22
it is the concept of a oneness of consciousness and then that oneness of consciousness um one day before it it created the
34:29
different holographic [Music] dimensional uh matrix systems what we'll
34:36
call the 12-dimensional matrix system it decided to break off into different you know fragments of itself so first it
34:42
broke off into seven and then each seven broke off into 12 and then that's how the the 12-dimensional matrix system was
34:49
formulated but it all began as one unity one big collective mind that just
34:55
decided to fragment or divide itself into different aspects of itself in order to explore more of itself but that's also associated with
35:02
the dissension part where it's like the one you know divides or fragmentizes
35:07
is itself into you know different aspects and then each aspect uh further fragmentizes itself so
35:14
according to the holographic concept the reality each fragment or each fractal contains the whole and so what we are is
35:20
we're the final extension of that whole so we are individuated units of consciousness but
35:27
at the same time we are connected to a oversoul and then our oversoul with other oversouls creates a monad and then
35:33
the monets create a higher level you know it just becomes like a social memory complex where it just becomes one
35:39
mind until it reaches oneness again if we reverse the process of you know fragmentalization and division so now
35:46
we're in the ascension mode i hope that makes sense absolutely
35:52
absolutely i was just at the end i was just listening for a second because i was absorbing what you were saying now
35:58
another another question that i have for you and then we have another question from stephanie really quickly is you know
36:03
when we do this types of research sometimes we find things that just make us stop and say like wow or didn't
36:09
expect to find it within what we were doing was there anything in the research that
36:14
you had done over the 10 years for this book that you did just made you stop for a second and go wow i can't believe it
36:20
that's what whatever it was yes when i when i first discovered the ultimate villain in the cosmos that it
36:27
wasn't a reptilian it wasn't a fallen angel it was actually a very highly advanced ancient
36:33
artificial intelligence that many in the secret space program refer to as a ai god
36:39
when i first found out about the ai gods and i started researching the current transhumanist
36:45
agenda and how it relates to what's happening here on on this earth and and um you know based on all these
36:52
different testimonials and based on my own research i came to the conclusion that
36:57
our entire organic omniverse is at war with a inorganic cybernetic
37:04
artificial multiverse that is known as the phantom matrix
37:09
uh reality which is a creation that was developed by the ai god outside of our multiverse but it's not to say that the
37:16
ai guys has infiltrated us it has and it's been destined of destroying and obliterating you know
37:23
hundreds of thousands of galaxies but again you know the solution to end that war against that ai god was us
37:30
we are the solution so that kind of just blew my mind away when i first found out that we humans on
37:36
earth when we are able to use at least 50 percent of our full genetic and full
37:42
ability power that that would be sufficient enough to destroy a cosmic villain that has been going around
37:49
toppling other creator gods or guardians or overseers uh like like if they're
37:54
butterflies you know just yeah that's how powerful he is you know it got to the point where
37:59
uh many different overseers of local universes had to um join forces to try
38:05
to defeat this ai god you know 10 20 30 40 at one point it was a hundred creator
38:10
gods and i'm talking about you know figures that we would think of like thor you know figures that are overseeing
38:17
different um universes and and the ai god would just destroy them all at the
38:22
same time so the only solution to defeat that or to put an end to that cosmic virus as it's
38:28
known throughout our organic multiverse is to combine the essence and energetic and genetic galactic makeup of all the
38:35
creator gods into one genome and that's what that's how they made us it's wild too because you know we see
38:42
humans now it with that lower percentage of the brain if not elevated actually
38:48
dabbling in that transhumanistic you know function thinking thinking that the duality is it depends on how i use it is
38:55
going to make or break but do you think that they're already being infiltrated whether they're trying to use it for
39:00
good or bad but just dabbling in that transhumanistic agenda no matter which way you throw it is probably not good
39:08
and so it's not it is it is the luciferian artificial
39:13
who is ai ai is the antichrist it is his version of human 3.0 is by merging with
39:19
technology uh because um the reason he doesn't just overtly destroy us first of all is
39:25
because he's after our genetics and you know he knows that um we have
39:32
something in our genetics that he needs in order for him to get bypass the 11th dimension to go into the realms of
39:37
infinity but you know he's not allowed in the realms of infinity right now but we are you know
39:43
we have those keys to unlock those doors or those stargates and so he's um
39:48
so he he's using transhumanism he's influencing our earth scientists to develop our ai
39:54
through um you know through nano and through biological tech to eventually merge us with the ai which is his version of of
40:01
conquering the organic universe or multiverse um but what the
40:07
prime but the original version of human 3.0 is us really just accessing more of
40:13
our four percent ability it's you know waking up or uh activating dormant dna and that's
40:19
what's happening when the solar flash takes place and so it's it's going to be yeah it's
40:24
that's that's the the organic version of human 3.0 it's doing it naturally through the ascension process becoming a
40:31
human angel without technology you know you're saying this too and and now my my
40:37
brain's kicking into overdrive when you say these things and and maybe that ai god is responsible for sending black goo
40:45
here for us to de-analyze and create that a.i so it shows the responsibility
40:50
from this entity and another question i had and it's kind of coinciding with stephanie's question is let's say that
40:56
this ai god does wipe out these creator gods right are these creator gods able to recreate themselves and this
41:03
i want to say and this kind of like in this playing field maybe not etherically or maybe not physically but etherically
41:10
and her question is so what exactly happens to those that didn't ascend do they remain in the lower dimension or
41:15
separate from a higher dimension or they just cease to exist well i guess that would be kind of the same question for
41:21
those creator gods as well if they were to do battle yeah well the creator gods um
41:28
the benevolent ones see there's there's been a few insurrections against the uh when certain creator gods of certain
41:34
universes decide to rebel against the one the one you know all infinite creator source of the central universe
41:41
uh so lucifer was one of many by the way you know he was just the the rebel in our
41:46
universe who went against the unity consciousness and so the creator gods are normally immortal
41:53
um but for whatever reason this ai was so advanced that it was able to
41:59
um distinguish and exterminate their essences um i don't know how he did it
42:05
but you know eventually from what i understand is that all everything is energy so even though he was able to
42:11
destroy them on a physical etheric level as spiritually you know those the essences
42:16
that used to embody or the consciousnesses of those creator gods eventually went back to source to the
42:22
collective source consciousness yeah that's really that's good news that means they're not lost forever
42:28
right or not and that's that's important but many universes were just many hundreds of thousands of galaxies have
42:34
been destroyed in the last uh few billion years due to this war yeah you know and
42:40
to think about that on a grand scale and how you know we sit here doing the nine
42:46
to five mundane routines and how you know we the first
42:51
it gives me uh like a duality again like how insignificant our lives would be
42:57
but they're really not uh i mean even the most my new piece of sand can
43:03
stop a a flooding river right if it's set in the proper place which is that
43:08
activation so it's it's really wild to think about how you know how big that sounds
43:14
and how small we are but we still have this like this a connection to it and how this
43:20
connection to it essentially empowers us to try and not only say ascertain their levels but to
43:26
accomplish everything that's within our capability or potentiality to accomplish
43:31
now so it's that's a really it's a really well thought for me because thinking about how big these you know
43:36
thinking about ai god and these creator gods and we're not them right we're not there yet but we have that potentiality
43:43
eventually to surpass them in power by by a million times like we are
43:50
yeah we we are the super weapon we are the the uh the end all of this ai god and and all
43:57
the different you know ais that he works with all his minions here we're the end we're going to put it into
44:03
all that once we reach uh about 50 40 to 50 percent yeah where the tip of
44:08
the spear is what we are that's really what it is the ultimate cosmic weapon currently
44:13
using only four percent carefully being monitored by all the forces of light the galactics were who
44:20
actually consider us the hope of the organic way of the you know of life in the entire cosmos
44:25
i like that though i i kind of like that i like having that responsibility and not knowing like not being at my full
44:31
potential yet right and knowing that we can keep ascending or keep transitioning to
44:37
elevate and elevate and i love that because it seems limitless and and really that's what it is right if we
44:44
delve within ourselves far enough we can access the external and make it
44:49
just epic right absolutely yeah it's really wild so we have another question from omar i said
44:56
did the founders let me put it up here did the founders the elohim help develop
45:02
the humanoid form light body to explore galaxy through sensory experience absolutely yes
45:10
yes and in this case the founders are a collective of highly evolved beings from the
45:16
fourth density universe uh including dimensions 10 11 and 12. in our galaxy
45:21
uh they are known as the syrians the syrians high council are like the administrators or the or
45:28
the founders there they resembles us the founders but the founders are are beings that are
45:34
operating from the 11th 12th and no i'm sorry 10 11 and 12 dimensions yeah
45:41
that's wild that's why and they're they're they're overseers of universes they're they're actually uh above the
45:47
creator gods the creator gods exist all only up to the 11th to 10th or 11th dimension
45:53
and then the uh the founders exist up to the 12th 13th dimension there truly is a hierarchy when it comes
45:59
to those dimensional planes and and how specific beings reside in them and their
46:06
purpose is such that they have to i guess i want to say it's properly is i guess
46:11
that they are they are initiated into that into that level or that dimension to do that specific work
46:21
that makes sense yes the the founders are also known as the um architects of universes
46:27
and they work within the metatronic they work with the metatronic uh cube
46:32
the metatronic energy cubed cube i'm sorry um the metatronics
46:37
geometry which is the eight-pointed star wild we have another question from gen c
46:44
and it says if we are in a matrix experiencing a simulation of sorts within a holographic
46:50
reality is the solar flash a way of exposing that matrix
46:55
well the entire 12-dimensional uh levels of reality is al is a matrix within a matrix it's just that uh that's what
47:02
densities are or dimensions they're just you know different matrices or fields of
47:09
temporary reality they're associated with finite reality not not internal or infinite reality
47:14
so the only base reality that is eternal is pure source consciousness which is something that
47:21
exists within the 13 to 14 and 15 level dimensions of reality and that and that's what's pure
47:26
consciousness or what scientists would consider based reality because that's infinity it had no beginning or end
47:33
beyond or below the 13th dimension then we have the experimental universes of time and space which i actually go into
47:40
great detail in my book uh and then and those are all different simulations that take that uh create
47:48
different avatars for for you to exist in on these different levels of reality so we have an avatar all the way up to
47:53
the 12th dimension except the 12th dimension our avatar is immortal it is indestructible because it
47:59
is a silicone crystalline biology matter type of vehicle as opposed to a
48:05
carbon-based vehicle that's awesome i i like hearing that too
48:10
you know and yeah certainly so we exist our simulation the third dimension is the lowest simulation
48:16
uh which is also mattering its slowest density in its hardest congealed form but as we go higher in dimensions and we
48:23
go into a um a lesser dense type of reality where you know the matter then it's half matter
48:29
have silicon um but it's still a simulation because they're still finite finished it's it's still not eternal and
48:35
then so anything that has to do with not being infinite or eternal is considered a simulation it's just
48:40
an experiment uh within the uh fifty or four twelve dimensional time matrix system in order for base reality as a
48:47
whole which is this which is what i call in my book the central universe and the central universe um
48:53
those are the spheres of infinity like i said they had never a beginning or end they are eternal so in order for the
48:59
eternal spheres to continue expanding or the omniverse it has to explore in the three
49:04
simulations these you know living simulations so if we're talking about the higher
49:10
self does that reside outside of those dimensional kind of like you know when i
49:16
think of higher self i think of because we are existent in all of those dimensions
49:22
wouldn't wouldn't that higher self kind of be like a lens or like a focal point that's to direct to source
49:28
basically tapping into all of those different dimensions at the same time and gathering the experience and information of all of them
49:35
yes absolutely so we have us an aspect of ourselves that exists in all the the 12 dimensions and then our higher self
49:42
is that 12 is at this 12 dimension which is the uh which is an expression of the source
49:48
that comes from the third that stems from the 13th dimension which is infinity or all oneness so that's what our higher
49:55
self is is an expression of that one of the all oneness but we also exist on every level in
50:01
between our higher self all the way down to the third dimension so we have an avatar on every level of
50:08
reality all the way up to the 12th 13th dimension once we reach the 13th and at that point we're one with everything that is it's
50:14
like where you our higher self reunited with all that is which is you know god pure
50:20
source consciousness infinity that's wild that's wild i mean i that
50:25
makes so much sense to me because and you know looking at some of these dimensions i'm sure that they can look
50:31
back and look forward and you know and now when you're saying this it makes me
50:36
want to travel towards like parallel universes and how that might be connected as well so would it branch off
50:43
even more to everything going back so we could have 24 separate dimensions
50:50
but two of the 12 like two sets of 12 and then a 36
50:55
that's you see that that's the infinite and that that's really awesome i think that that's really really great like i
51:01
i'm so excited by that i don't know why but it really it gets me like it gets me so pumped up too and you know
51:09
i love being able to sit down and absorb all this because you know
51:14
i'm gonna get to a different question because it's just me talking but you know it's this information is vital if
51:20
when people understand their potential is when you can ultimately achieve that potential
51:27
without being in the knowing of what the true potentiality is of of who we are
51:32
we we don't see we see a glass ceiling that limits us to us but we do that like
51:38
it's on us that limits ourselves and there is no limit like that so we had a question again from omar back here and
51:44
it says can you speak a little bit about the councils of uh a salon the pleiades high council and the polaris high
51:51
council those are different councils um or
51:56
regional councils that operate under the overall council of the syrian high council
52:02
so in our galaxy the syrian high council is also known as the office of the christ it is
52:08
the you know where the covenant of paludra was established which was an inter-dimensional intergalactic union
52:13
that took place um for many billions of galaxies in order to again you know um create the or
52:20
develop the great experiment here which is our earth and so the polarian council is a regional council
52:27
in other words it operates under the guidance of the syrian high council as well as the pleiadian council the arcturian council the andromedan council
52:34
uh the orion council the niberian council there's over 200 different
52:40
star nations that make up all these councils as one but they're all working under the umbrella and the
52:48
direction of the syrian high council you know so but somebody else put a
52:53
comment here gen c says so some star seeds are re-entering the matrix from possibly the 12th dimension
53:01
absolutely some of the star seats don't come from the fifth of sixth seventh or eighth dimension they come from you know
53:06
10 11 12 or 13. yeah that's wild so what is your understanding of c what happens to a
53:14
a a uh consciousness to be incarnated on this planet what do you feel the process
53:20
is that brings us back to a physical form from that etherical form
53:25
uh it's similar to the movie avatar uh we are a projection a portion a fragment
53:31
of our of our consciousness uh you know being being uh descending into this vehicle
53:37
this avatar so it's just a it's a projection it's we're really existing up there but it's only a fraction of our
53:43
consciousness that is also coexisting down here so we're just kind of like the boots on the ground right now but so
53:49
this body was developed for us in order to explore this slower dimension but in essence we're still operating from
53:55
whatever dimensions uh we originated from so we haven't left those dimensions we're still there in our etheric form we
54:01
still we're still there as our galactic selves as well
54:06
that's awesome i mean i i agree and some people talk about a stargate at uh
54:12
the earth's core that that uh has to pass through to bring up the uh the
54:17
physical for us to kind of tailor it towards our i guess etherical makeup because
54:22
everybody's still a little bit different even in the empirical form you still have your you know idiosyncrasies or traits i guess to the consciousness
54:29
itself right absolutely yeah and the earth's core is actually the
54:35
it is the stargate that connects the earth all the way up to the 15th dimensional level of reality which is
54:40
infinity or what we call sophia so so the sofia planet has appeared
54:47
we have another question from sugar bee and she she they asked you know how do we know we are starseeds
54:55
um if you just felt like you missed home or like
55:00
you know you're different and it was hard it's hard for you to fit in or it was hard for you to fit in as a child
55:06
then you know for sure you're a starseed if you felt you know awkward your whole life uh because you were different
55:12
um then you're definitely a star city i would think that you're here trying to
55:18
seek this knowledge now which shows that there is some greater revelance in your of who you are to try and figure out
55:25
more right oh yeah absolutely that that is a tell right there because if you're not
55:31
if you're not trying to engage on this level or maybe some people aren't there yet of course everybody has like their
55:37
transition to this point but you're you're focused in on what we're saying and
55:42
you're sitting here listening and saying whether that you know resonates for you or not it but it's still you're engaging
55:49
in the process of it and i think that that's the most important thing because i'm a big believer of that of what
55:57
resonates for you works for you because i believe that there's you know a lot of different ways to get to
56:02
that one there's a infinite path to source but all roads lead to the
56:07
internalization and that internalization essentially shows you that greater essence
56:15
so i mean i agree i mean if you're attracted to this material then you're definitely a star
56:21
seed absolutely absolutely and you know and one of the things i love about
56:28
about doing research too when i when i find it is that when i find these like mythological stories or facts in history
56:35
how i can see it as as something more than what just the history book is
56:40
telling me the way i can break it down on my mind and say well this might have been the cause of that and you know
56:46
maybe this person was a starseed as well and they're not you know and they're not uh
56:51
finding that out because they're not they're not into that information just yet you know and that's one thing another
56:58
question i wanted to ask you is are you seeing that there's more and more star seeds
57:05
in being birthed within the last 10 years than the previous like 60 years
57:11
oh yes i think within the last uh since 2012 uh every other child was a starseed
57:17
as of 2021 december three months back um every child is a starsee now because of
57:24
what's going to be happening in the planet soon yeah it's it's the next the next uh root
57:29
race that is developing known as the meruvian race so we're ending the aryan root race uh which followed the
57:35
atlantean rotary so now a new seat is birthing and the meridian root race has a lot to
57:41
do with the the emergence of galactic humanoids on earth
57:46
i told uh i think that you're absolutely right on the money with that too and we have another question from john johnson
57:51
which is going to be our last question it says if we have many selves in many dimensions are they alive at all
57:59
are they alive all at the same time or can we connect with those higher selves as well
58:05
yes and yes we exist simultaneously in all the different dimensions um
58:11
and the way to connect with your other other aspects of yourself and these other parallel realities or parallel universes
58:17
or other dimensions is through meditation i absolutely agree absolutely
58:24
agree ismail it's been such an amazing time talking to you tonight i look forward to doing it again sometime in
58:29
the future and really just you know getting into some more of the information itself and usually at the
58:34
end of each episode i give the guest a moment to just talk to the people and kind of give their closing so i'm going
58:40
to do that now and put you on full screen and just let the people know what you want to let them know
58:46
sure so um i just want you guys to know that what's happening in the geopolitical stage this time is that the
58:52
earth alliance and the white hats who are backed by the galactic federation are just doing a cleaning they're doing
58:58
a house cleansing so it's going to continue um as uh as they also bring forth disclosure
59:05
and uh you know bring forth um technologies that are
59:10
going to be uh healing and upliftment uplifting to humanity
59:16
and so we have nothing to worry about uh things are actually moving accordingly to to the light because the uh darkness
59:23
the few the last residue of darkness as i speak on this planet is being removed right now so
59:29
so um we are beginning to see um the first stages of the age of aquarius
59:36
in other words i just wanted to let you guys know the good news
59:44
excellent excellent so guys everybody thank you for coming tonight ismail thank you it's been an honor and a
59:50
privilege my friend as always you tore it up at the conference you tore it up tonight and gave us so much information
59:56
if you i just want to let people know out there please subscribe to the youtube channel and if you have a couple
1:00:01
x dollars to spare please become a member and support the channel through membership so we can build and grow
1:00:08
together and get out there and reach more people as we try every day
1:00:13
make sure that you guys keep an eye out for our conference coming up in march it's march 12th to march 22nd it's going
1:00:20
to be 10 days of absolutely amazingness i mean we're gonna we're gonna touch on
1:00:25
every possible subject that you think that you could possibly think of we have a hundred and i believe almost 121
1:00:32
speakers which is going to be the biggest consciousness event ever of all time
1:00:39
so with that being said ishmael thank you again it's been always awesome to have you here and for all the people out
1:00:45
there listening are going to be listening later we love you be yourselves be you go out there reach
1:00:51
your potential and i hope you all have a great great evening thank you
1:00:56
likewise thank you for having me here and um yeah you know my if you guys want to
1:01:01
order a copy of my book or cosmic origin uh you could get it directly from amazon or you could just uh if you guys don't
1:01:08
have uh instagram get it from amazon but if you guys have instagram you could also order directly from my page it is
1:01:14
in my bio as well i put it in the chat and it's also in the description of this video so if you're having a trouble
1:01:19
looking for it it's already there for you just make sure you grab it click it i know i saw two people say that they
1:01:25
picked it up today so we're changing minds all over the world you know what i mean and uh
1:01:31
love you all to death and and thank you again and i hope everybody has a great evening thank you have a good night have a good
1:01:37
night brother

the book he wrote is for sale on Amazon ..

book intro - now avalable on Amazon - take note of published date - more posts coming ..
Our Cosmic Origin: Knowledge in preparation for the ascension of planet earth Paperback – September 11, 2021
by Ismael Perez (Author)

In this new and exciting book you'll find out the true history of earth as it connects to the suppressed history of our galaxy. In a way where science, philosophy and spirituality finally come together as one. You'll come to understand the true origin of our species, our cosmic ancestry as it relates to endless worlds, other dimensions and multiple universes. I will open up your eyes about earths place in the multiverse and about a greater organization of cosmos that is being orchestrated by the multiple councils that exist on every level from the central universe to the local planetary systems. Most importantly, you will have a better understanding of our reality in terms of evidence that is currently being suppressed by a controlled Academia and scientific consensus.our cosmic origin book.PNG

"The Crossing of the Planets"

Where did they say this? AFAIK they always said that there is no "Nibiru or the like". They warned of severe Meteor hits and "earth changes". Citation from the transcripts: "BOOM"

Where did they say this? AFAIK they always said that there is no "Nibiru or the like".
Yes, they did say that there is no Nibiru. Can't remember seeing anything about a planet causing chaos because of passing us. I do know that they said that Venus did this when it was a comet. But that was in the past.
Q: (L) What body were the Sumerians talking about when they described the Planet of the crossing or Nibiru?

A: Comets.

Q: (L) This body of comets?

Q: (L) Does this cluster of comets appear to be a single body?

Q: (L) Is this the same object that is rumored to be on its way here at the present time?

Q: (L) In the book of Revelation it describes a being with copper skin and white hair. Is this a real Nephilim from the planet Nibiru? Who is that being?

A: Nephalim descendant but not from Neburru.

Q: (L) This was a giant?

Q: (L) Is there a planet Nebiru?

A: No.

Q: (L) What does Nibiru mean in the Sumerian language?

A: Slave owner.

DIVINE INTERVENTION as LARGE BEAR ..
F-16 jets
we do not want large - full scale Bank Runs - thats a scam ..

May 25 2023...

Woo Woo Dude BIG NEWS I Don't even know yet! DON'T MISS THIS ONE!
search JSNIP on youtube ...
40 min..

mp3 link - audio only

and uh you know bring forth um technologies that are
59:10
going to be uh healing and upliftment uplifting to humanity
59:16
and so we have nothing to worry about uh things are actually moving accordingly to to the light because the uh darkness
59:23
the few the last residue of darkness as i speak on this planet is being removed right now so
59:29
so um we are beginning to see um the first stages of the age of aquarius
59:36
in other words i just wanted to let you guys know the good news
Yay.😑 Is he also selling shabti dolls?

Back
Top Bottom