The Face of a Psychopath

• Thread starter Michael Langston
  • Start date
M

Michael Langston

The Face of a Psychopath

Fake WING TV Profile

(Defamatory MySpace profile was deleted, but a new one has been posted.)

(The new one has now been deleted as well.)

Michael:

You got the last part of your name right, Smokey. You are indeed a dog with two g's, and before this is over, you'll all be running! Running away like dogs with your tails between your legs!

Nice how you psychos fixed it where no one can leave any comments on that fake profile you made. Really nice! Just goes to show what COWARDS you are. You are indeed a pack of cowardly DOGS!

And you can relay this message to that aspiring artist "pet goat" friend of yours, who is also a coward and a psycho!

This isn't over! Not by a long shot!

Smokeydogg:

what you gonna do call the fbi

i aint scared of you faggot

Michael:

Not scared of me, are you?

All I can say is:

You better be!

You better be!

Take a good hard look at the top of my blog.

Everything's been saved as evidence against you.

Feel free to leave comments.

I'll use those as evidence against you as well.

Smokeydogg:

evidence LMAO

get a life

Michael:

I think it'll be YOU that people will be laughing their asses off at when they see your ugly face at the top of my blog!

You're just barely out of diapers, aren't you? You could ALMOST be classified as a juvenile delinquent.

Smokeydogg:

oh no your gonna put my picture on your blog ahhhhhhhh

i got a webcam dumbass everyone sees my face whenever they want

Michael:

So you're not the least bit ashamed of what you've done? You don't have even the slightest trace of a conscience?

Well, you've just made my case for me!

You are indeed a psychopath, as I have stated, for those are a psychopath's defining traits.

You're extremely pathetic, and I almost feel sorry for you. I may just let your comment stay so people can see just how sick you are, that you don't have even one ounce of remorse.

I'm not feeling anger toward you now, just pity.

Smokeydogg:

nope i could careless about wing tv or you

From what I understand, this series of messages relates to the fact that this 'smokeydogg' person put up a fake Wingtv 'myspace' page yesterday, filled with profanities, obscenities and defamatory statements about Lisa. (reports were made to the 'myspace' system last night, but the space is still up as of right now)

What is most apparent to me about this series of messages though, is that it is just another example of the fact that you cannot communicate with people like this. Nothing you say, no matter how reprimanding, or even how heartfelt, will get through to them. Actually, it has been my experience that communicating with them at all just feeds them. It is what they want you to do.

They want to get a rise out of you; they want you to threaten them, to tell them 'it's not over by a long shot' - they want you to lower yourself, your reactions, and your thinking to their level.

In my humble opinion, you should stop contacting these people - period. Gather your evidence, present it to any and every 'authority' that could possibly do anything and keep a psychological distance - try to keep yourself clean, as it were.

As my dad used to say, "you can't win a p*ssing fight with a skunk" - it's just a drain on your energy, and on your mind to even interact with these people.

I could be wrong, and perhaps in your situation, you feel better confronting them, but if I were you, I would save every word written to you as evidence, and let the authorities do their job (assuming the authorities will do their job, and I could be naive about that in this case - but we don't know for sure yet).

I understand that you presented this as evidence that this person states out right that he has no conscience - but, guess what? He doesn't care that he has no conscience and you bringing it up to him is amusing to him and that's all. As a matter of highly probable fact, he doesn't even really understand what you mean by the word conscience, but he thinks it's funnier than hell that you're so upset.

I can't stress enough that you simply cannot interact with people like this as if they have feelings, or as if they even resemble regular human beings. I know it's frustrating - but letting them destroy themselves without getting any dirt on you (by interacting with them) might be the best way to go. Of course, I could be wrong.

anart said:
What is most apparent to me about this series of messages though, is that it is just another example of the fact that you cannot communicate with people like this. Nothing you say, no matter how reprimanding, or even how heartfelt, will get through to them. Actually, it has been my experience that communicating with them at all just feeds them. It is what they want you to do.
Yes, communicating with people like this just feeds them and encourages them to continue, IMHO. Not communicating with them or not responding in some cases causes them to double their efforts and reveal more psychopathic behavior. Even if not communicating with them would elicit the same actions from them as communicating, not communicating saves energy and time.

I think people like smokeydogg are not being smart. I think they are being clumsy and desperate. If they are left alone they will end up drowing in their own excrement. They want to create a reaction. In their desperation to do so, they only reveal themeselves.

Any thinking person can see it's all bull. Nobody who has an ounce of sincerity slings mud in such a crass manner. And thinking quickly get tired of it, and may even be led to check out wing-TV to see what all the fuss is about.

These people are like brats trying to get attention. When you don't give them attention, it is just them and their excrement. And the pervasive bad smell eventually tells its own story. Frankly, I think their employers will eventually see that they are actually helping wing-TV, and pull the plug on them. People tend to take the side of the underdog.

I want to thank everyone for their wise and insightful commentary, which I wholeheartedly agree with in a general and philosophical sense. However, I feel that in this one instance, which was particularly egregious, it was necessary for me to respond in some way to the perpetrator. Lisa had already reported the situation to the proper 'authorities,' and there was nothing more for me to do in that arena. I had to do something. I couldn't just sit idly by and do nothing in the face of this blatant and outrageous injustice perpetrated against a very good friend of mine.

Perhaps what I should have done, instead of emailing the perpetrator directly, was simply to post his mug shot and the links to his shameful handiwork, and let him go down 'drowning in his own excrement,' as you say, condemned in the court of public opinion. That by itself would have been enough without interacting with him directly by email. Thinking people are certain, in a case like this, to render a very harsh judgement.

However, I don't regret emailing him, either. It may have only been 'funny' to him, as you say, but it was satisfying to me to throw truth in his face, and to let him know, in no uncertain terms, that there are people in this world who have no tolerance for such evil.

I'm very happy to be a new member of this forum. I think it is outstanding, and I know for certain that there is much to be learned here.

Michael Langston said:
However, I don't regret emailing him, either. It may have only been 'funny' to him, as you say, but it was satisfying to me to throw truth in his face, and to let him know, in no uncertain terms, that there are people in this world who have no tolerance for such evil.
What happened is that you have provided him with your energy and attention, which he did not deserve. If it helped you - that is ok. It takes a while to learn. What counts is not so much exchanges, that simply feed them and provide them with clues as to how to hurt other people effectively. It is better to act through "fait accompli" - that is do and do not inform them what you did. Let them learn the bad news from their buddies. OSIT.

Moreover, he told you that he owns nothing. And you tend to believe him. This may be true, but it does not have to be true. They are compulsive liars. One must not rely on one word of what they say.

Back
Top Bottom