The Federal Reserve is Posting It's First Operating Loss

Ocean

The Living Force
The Federal Reserve is posting its first operating loss ever, I think. It had made billions in extra interest income from its expanding balance sheet in the years since the housing crash.

-$2.9 billion posted Oct. 5. "According to the Federal Reserve Act, Fed losses should impact its shareholders, who are the commercial bank members of the 12 district Federal Reserve banks."

“The Fed's interest expense — the interest it pays banks and RRP counterparties — increases with each rate hike... The 75 basis point September rate hike pushed the Fed into an operating loss. With expectations for a ‘higher for longer’ Fed, the operating loss is likely to significantly increase in the coming months.”

"Among Federal Reserve officials and many economists, it is fashionable to argue that any losses the Federal Reserve should suffer, no matter how large, will have no operational consequence. Now that the Fed has already experienced mark-to-market losses of epic proportions and will soon face large operating losses, something it has never seen in its 108-year history, we are about to see if this is true."

"At the end of May, the Federal Reserve had an unrecognized mark-to-market loss of about $540 billion on its $8.8 trillion portfolio of Treasury bonds and mortgage securities. This loss, which will only get larger as interest rates increase, is more than 13 times the Federal Reserve System’s consolidated capital of $41 billion."

So the Fed isn't down $2.9 billion. They're probably down about a trillion dollars, with much more to come. And the Federal Reserve Act requires these losses come out of its commercial bank shareholders, meaning the Rothschilds. See where this is going?

By the way, Trump [or the millitary] took away the Fed's power to monetize its losses. He took it away near the end of March 2020 when the Fed was trying to put us in another Great Depression by raising rates as the economy locked down. There were msm articles at the time with titles like "Meet Your New Fed Chairman, Donald Trump". Only the Treasury can approve printing now.

https://thehill.com/opinion/finance/3532683-who-owns-the-feds-massive-losses/#:~:text=It can continue to print,12 district Federal Reserve banks.

Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

Who owns the Fed’s massive losses?
Will the Fed ignore the law, monetize its losses, and create a new source of inflationary pressure or will it pass its losses on to its shareholders?
The Hill
View Link Feed

So the Fed isn't down $2.9 billion. They're probably down about a trillion dollars, with much more to come. And the Federal Reserve Act requires these losses come out of its commercial bank shareholders, meaning the Rothschild's. See where this is going?
Great Day, to you Ocean, "Thank-You" for bringing this to the Forum's attention.

I'm not very keen on art drawings, but aware how any drawing on canvas gone wrong by some artist is not discarded, rather usually becomes an abstract work of art. If the smoke ever clears from the secret activities, true owners, and movements of the Federal Reserve Bank, I'm sure the Cartel bank families will not lose a dime, and have a plan C, D, E, and F that perhaps has long been in place, as quoted by Rothschild himself, “I care not who controls a nation’s political affairs, so long as I control its currency”. For whatever their initial reasons were, the world Financial Canvas has gone wrong becoming extremely abstract and literally impossible to make anything out of where this is going, hypothetically speaking.

Great Day, to you Ocean, "Thank-You" for bringing this to the Forum's attention.

I'm not very keen on art drawings, but aware how any drawing on canvas gone wrong by some artist is not discarded, rather usually becomes an abstract work of art. If the smoke ever clears from the secret activities, true owners, and movements of the Federal Reserve Bank, I'm sure the Cartel bank families will not lose a dime, and have a plan C, D, E, and F that perhaps has long been in place, as quoted by Rothschild himself, “I care not who controls a nation’s political affairs, so long as I control its currency”. For whatever their initial reasons were, the world Financial Canvas has gone wrong becoming extremely abstract and literally impossible to make anything out of where this is going, hypothetically speaking.
I frequently wonder what the US would be like if we hadn't seen the likes of Alexander Hamilton. He came out of obscurity and hid his background...out of wedlock, probably jewish, and scottish nobility....Imo he was one of those of hidden illuminati bloodlines who get strategic placement to steer history...From a mini series on John Adams, (no secret society membership for this president) whom I appreciated as a historical figure:

EVERYBODY HATES HAMILTON!

I frequently wonder what the US would be like if we hadn't seen the likes of Alexander Hamilton. He came out of obscurity and hid his background...out of wedlock, probably jewish, and scottish nobility....Imo he was one of those of hidden illuminati bloodlines who get strategic placement to steer history.
“The success of totalitarian movements among the masses meant the end of two illusions of democratically ruled countries in general and of European nation-states and their party system in particular. The first was that the people in its majority had taken an active part in government and that each individual was in sympathy with one’s own or somebody else’s party. On the contrary, the movements showed that the politically neutral and indifferent masses could easily be the majority in a democratically ruled country, that therefore a democracy could function according to rules which are actively recognized by only a minority. The second democratic illusion exploded by the totalitarian movements was that these politically indifferent masses did not matter, that they were truly neutral and constituted no more than the inarticulate backward setting for the political life of the nation. Now they made apparent what no other organ of public opinion had ever been able to show, namely, that democratic government had rested as much on the silent approbation and tolerance of the indifferent and inarticulate sections of the people as on the articulate and visible institutions and organizations of the country. Thus when the totalitarian movements invaded Parliament with their contempt for parliamentary government, they merely appeared inconsistent: actually, they succeeded in convincing the people at large that parliamentary majorities were spurious and did not necessarily correspond to the realities of the country, thereby undermining the self-respect and the confidence of governments which also believed in majority rule rather than in their constitutions.” ― Hannah Arendt, https://theanarchistlibrary.org/library/hannah-arendt-the-origins-of-totalitarianism.pdf

Back
Top Bottom