The game of free will

ella

Jedi
I would like to share with you my way of understanding of how the game of free will is being played on us, humans, here in this physical world. There might be some weak points in my reasoning, please, try to grasp the essence, the meaning of what I will attempt to pass to you. We all know that the law of free will is the fundamental law of creation or the law of the universe. It is rather obvious that it does not work in such a way that there exists some higher instance watching the game from above, but rather that it works automatically at the energy level as an action - reaction mechanisms, i.e. what you give is what you receive, which is what we call karma.

I will start from the beginning, when we, "modern humans", first got here, about 300,000 years ago.
Q: (L) At one point we were told that time was an illusion that came into being at the "time" of the "Fall" in Eden, and this was said in such a way that I inferred that there were other illusions put into place at that time...

A: Time is an illusion that works for you because of your altered DNA state.

Q: (L) Okay, what other illusions?

[...]

(L) Were these illusions programmed into us genetically through our DNA?

A: Close.

[...]

A: If someone opens a door, and behind it you see a pot of gold, do you worry whether there is a poisonous snake behind the door hidden from view, before you reach for the pot of gold?

Q: (L) What does the gold represent?

A: Temptation to limitation.

Q: (L) What does the door represent?

A: Opening for limitation.

Q: (L) Was limitation presented as a pot of gold when, in fact, it was not? Was this a trick?

A: What is snake?

Q: (T) The Lizards? (J) Danger. (L) Okay, who opened the door. (J) We did. (T) No, what is the snake.

A: No.

Q: (L) Does that mean we did not open the door?

A: Yes.

Q: (T) Who opened the door?

A: Lizards.

Q: (L) So, we were, literally... (T) Who was the snake? (J) The Lizards, they are danger...

A: No!

Q: (L) Who was the snake?

A: Result of giving into temptation without caution, i.e. leaping before looking.

Q: (J) So we should exercise caution. (T) Okay, what was the snake? (J) The result of giving into temptation. The snake represents the classic... (L) So what you are saying to us is that the story of the temptation in Eden was the story of Humankind being led into this reality as a result of being tempted. So, the eating of the fruit of the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil was...

A: Giving into temptation.

Q: (L) And this was a trick...

A: No! Tricks don't exist!

Q: (L) There is an issue here. (T) Okay, no trick, a trap?

A: No! Traps don't exist either. Free will could not be abridged if you had not obliged.

Q: Well, this is one of the problems I am dealing with in trying to write this history of mankind. As I understand it, or as I am trying to figure it out from the literature, prior to the 'Fall in Eden,' mankind lived in a 4th density state. Is that correct?

A: Semi/sort of.

Q: Please be more specific.

A: 4th density in another realm, such as time/space continuum, etc.

Q: Okay, so this realm changed, as a part of the cycle; various choices were made: the human race went through the door after the 'gold,' so to speak, and became aligned with the Lizzies after the 'female energy' consorted with the wrong side, so to speak. This is what you have said. This resulted in a number of effects: the breaking up of the DNA, the burning off of the first ten factors of DNA, the separation of the hemispheres of the brain...

A: Only reason for this: you play in the dirt, you're gonna get dirty.

Q: What was the motivating factor for playing in the dirt? What essential thing occurred? You said once that it was 'desire based imbalance.' What was it a desire for?

A: Increased physicality.

Q: What was the objective sought for in this desire for increased physicality?

A: Sensate.

Q: How was sensate experienced so that these beings had an idea that they could get more if they increased their physicality?

A: Not experienced, demonstrated.

Q: Demonstrated how, by who?

A: Do you not know?

Q: It was demonstrated by the Lizzies?

A: Basically.

Q: Demonstrated in what way? Did they say: 'here, try this!' Or did they demonstrate by showing or doing?

A: Closer to the latter.

Q: They were doing, experimenting, playing, and saying: 'look, we are doing this, it's so great, come here and try it?'

A: Not really. More like: "you could have this."

Q: What seemed to be so desirable about this increased physicality when they said 'you can have this?'

A: Use your imagination!

Q: Was there any understanding, or realization of any kind, that increased physicality could be like Osiris lured into his own coffin by Set? That they would then slam the lid shut and nail him in?

A: Obviously, such understanding was lacking.

Q: Sounds like a pretty naive bunch! Does the lack of this understanding reflect a lack of knowledge?

A: Of course. But more, it is desire getting in the way of...

Q: Okay. The 'Fall' occurred. It seems like, and some of the archaeological studies indicate, that for many thousands of years, there was a peaceful existence and a nice agrarian society where the goddess or female creative forces were worshipped. At least, this is what a lot of present-day books are proposing...

A: No. These events took place 309000 years ago, as you measure it. This is when the first prototype of what you call "modern man" was created. The controllers had the bodies ready, they just needed the right soul matrix to agree to "jump in."

Q: So, prior to this time, this prior Edenic state...

A: Was more like 4th density.

[...]

Q: So, was there any kind of worship of God, or religious activity in this pre-Fall state; this Edenic, 4th density state?

A: No need when one has a clue.

Q: [...] Okay, we had these guys; they fell from Eden, but they were still fairly close to the original concepts, in some terms. Once they jumped into the physical bodies, as you put it, what was their level of conceptualization regarding the universe? Did they still retain some understanding at that point?

A: Kind of like the understanding one has after severe head trauma, vis a vis your normal understanding in your current state.

Q: [...] So, they were traumatized; they may have had bits and pieces of ideas and memories, but they may also have lost a great deal altogether. There may have even been a sort of "coma" state of mankind for many millennia. But, after they woke up, with the bits and pieces floating around in their heads, they may have begun to attempt to piece it all together. So, they started putting it all back together. What was the first thing they put together regarding the cosmos around them?

A: Sex.

Q: What did they decide about sex? I mean, sex was there. They were having sex. Is that it? Or, did they understand the cosmos as sex?

A: More like the former. After all, that is what got you guys in this mess in the first place! Just imagine the sales job if you can: "Look how much fun this is! Want to try it?!? Oops, sorry, we forgot to tell you, you cannot go back!"
And from the one of the first sessions:
Q: (L) Was the human race genetically engineered to be slaves?
Q: (L) And who were the genetic engineers of this slavehood?
A: Lizard beings

What we get from the above, logically thinking, is that humans (or human group soul), were "encouraged" to accept an offer submitted by the aliens into "jumping" into these physical bodies engineered by them. We can not say, it was a truly honest deal. We were made to believe that we were going to have some fun, have some pleasurable experiences, but we were not aware, that we would not be able to go back, and definitely we were not aware, that the true intention of the aliens was to turn us into their slaves. So we complied but we did not really know what we complied to. Whether our decision was based on the true knowledge or false believe, it was still our decision, no violence was used, it was our free will choice. I understand, that the aliens wanted us to comply not because they respect the law of free will so much, but in order for us not to create the energy of resistance.

In the quote below C's talk about manifesting, creating the energy of resistance, repelling attack.
Q: (L) Have you been listening to Frank talk about his woes and miseries?

Q: (L) What do you have in response to his woes and miseries, since he is the primary channel, it seems to me that it ought to behoove you to give him some kind of a word on this matter...

A: Open.

Q: (L) What do you mean it is open? Is he going to...

A: Is under attack, as previously described.

Q: (L) Well, would it not behoove him to not respond negatively in thought word or deed and to take care of business as best he can and trust that it will all work out? Because, by becoming all discombobulated, he is giving off negative energy...

A: His methods accomplish the task.

Q: (L) So, in other words, it is alright for him to get all emotionally wrought up and to spout off all these violently...

A: That repels attacking forces because they thrive upon blase passivity.

Q: (L) Well, we are not talking about passivity here. Are you sure you are a Cassiopaean? It sounds to me like you are saying he ought to be giving off... I think we are pulling in Lizzies because of your negativity...

A: Incorrect, you have your "way" of repelling attack, and Frank has his.

[...]

Q: (L) So, I should continue, when I get upset or attacked, to just rave and rant and yell and scream and carry on?

A: You don't, you attack back, externally. Frank attacks back internally. The external manifestation is merely overflow and harmless if recognized correctly.

[...]

Q: (L) Well, I don't think it is being objective for every little sling and arrow of misfortune to throw somebody into a tailspin. I think part of the whole process is to learn how to go smoothly through all this stuff. And, what you are saying here is don't worry about going through stuff, just dump...

A: You are all learning, including Frank.

Q: (L) Well, let's just drop it. It doesn't make any sense.

A: Your perception, there is much to this whole process that is manifest on other levels, levels other than 3rd...

[...]

Q: (L) Well the only thing I can change about this whole thing is to just stop listening when Frank moans and groans about things that I know everybody else has gone through without moaning and groaning, cause it is entirely, extremely irritating to me to have to listen to it when everybody else has been through it and kept a stiff upper lip.

A: If Frank tried to keep a "stiff upper lip" it would destroy him because of his make-up, which does not correspond to that of most others; try to recognize differences.

Q: (L) Well, I recognize the differences, but I am only human too.

A: If you were asked to be passive toward aggressors, how would you feel about that?

There appear to be some kind of contradictions in this whole situation. We live in the universe of free will, yet we are told, that the intention of the aliens was to enslave us. Slaves by definition are the beings deprived of their free will. How did they envision enslaving us then? Is it possible at all to enslave free beings in the world of free will?

Secondly, if somebody seduced me to enter a house, and I found out later that the house was full of snakes, I would naturally get out of it immediately. I would obviously withdraw my consent. You do not consent to something for eternity, we change our mind, we make choices all the time. How did the aliens envision to keep us here, to not let us go back, without violating our free will?
After all, that is what got you guys in this mess in the first place! Just imagine the sales job if you can: "Look how much fun this is! Want to try it?!? Oops, sorry, we forgot to tell you, you cannot go back!"
We know that the aliens created our physical bodies, they messed up with our DNA and the brain etc. to suit their aims best. After "entering" the bodies, we retained "kind of like the understanding one has after severe head trauma" Two strands of DNA instead of twelve looks like a big loss. It means we lost a big part of our awareness, of our knowledge, of our understanding, we probably did not remember where we came from, or even that we once used to be different beings. At least now we do not remember anything from the times before the "fall", probably this amnesia of ours began at this very point. We also more or less lost the perceptions of realities other then this physical one, many people believe that this physical world is all that exists.
Q: So, was there any kind of worship of God, or religious activity in this pre-Fall state; this Edenic, 4th density state?

There is no need of worship of God or any religious activity, when one has a clue. But we lost the clue, and not only in relation to religion, but generally. And I guess we also lost the clue, of how the law of free will works, and worse still, we did/do not even remember, that such a law exists. Still now not many people are aware of it. There would be no possibility of enslaving conscious beings, that is for sure, but if you make somebody so clueless, it might be much easier task to achieve.

Then the question is: did the aliens manage to enslave us, or did they fail? Now that we are here, do we still have free will? What did C's mean by this strange and ominous remark:
Q: (L) Let me ask this one before the tape runs out and we take a break. What is the "ultimate secret" being protected by the Consortium?

A: You are not in control of yourselves, you are an experiment.
If we are not in control of ourselves, it means somebody else must control us. It would suggest, that the aliens did at least partially succeed in enslaving us, and that is the top secret, "ultimate secret".

We do have free will obviously, there is no other possibility. But still, something is off here, some things do not really suit, some things do not make sense. Let's take an alien abductions, for example. We know that they kidnap us, do some really not so nice things to us, and they keep telling us that we gave them permission to do so, that we have given our consent for abductions and to all which follows. I know for sure I would never give my permission. Would you? We also know that they play with our lives, messing up with our minds and emotions, implanting us with some devices and chips, monitoring or other types, setting up circumstances for their benefit, etc. So many modes of attack, and they keep doing this for thousands of years, and yet they do not appear to be disturbed by any karmic retribution. How do they get away with all this? How is that possible? How about our free will then? Do we still have our right to choose, to make our free will decisions? Can I refuse such aliens to be kidnapped and abused? Are we to understand, that once we consented to "jump" in, we resigned from our freedom of choice? That we cannot withdraw our consent, after we realized, that this is not what we wanted?

I did not read the book "Matrix" by Val Valerian, and I do not know what the percentage of truth is in it, but I just recently flipped through the book and stumbled upon a fragment, which perfectly fits here:

The critical issue of conscious compliance is required for a human to be used as such as indicate in 4. and 5. above. Such compliance only need occur at a conscious level at least at one significant point in the process, and all subsequent compliance may be unconscious or subconscious, and therefore resisted, or involuntary, at other points in the subjugation process. This compliance can occur as a result of deceptive practices so as to mislead the subject, getting them to believe the process they are engaging is for their 'good', for their 'evolution', and is desirable.

Violation of the law of conscious compliance could possibly have severe consequences for the violator, and thus even the most malevolent aliens would take this into consideration.

Of course the aliens would try to find any loopholes in the application of this law that would not bring down some 'karmic' or 'police' action, such as controlling the milieu of the conscious choice making so that the chooser would have restricted Information or even false Information or unfathomable Information.
This Information or 'truth' which would form the basis from which a conscious compliant choice would have to be made could be itself 'truth' that is framed or manipulated to the alien advantage.
He talks about exactly the same thing. It looks like the aliens need us to consciously comply or consent only one time.

I remembered one remark by C's, which contains a vital information for us here:
A: It is up to each and everyone of you to define your roles as whatever role you see yourself fulfilling, and also to communicate those to each other. If this is done, it can bring a much clearer picture of the situation to each one of you, and also avoid the possibility that misunderstandings, conflicts of interest, as is possible when there is a lack of communication in any situation. See, this is one of many modes of attack employed very successfully by those who wish to see efforts cease, and the attack is most ingenious because it involves playing with the subconscious mind where 92 % of all thought processes originate in third density.
92 % of all thought processes in third density originates from subconscious mind.
Associate this sentence with another one, this by Val Valerian:
... all subsequent compliance may be unconscious or subconscious, and therefore resisted, or involuntary".

We are funny creatures here. We have two minds, conscious and unconscious. Or one divided, which does not make much difference. We are aware of only 8% of our thought process? We do not have access to 92% of our mind? Where and how did we get this subconscious or unconscious mind? The way C's formulated this sentence suggests, that this 92% applies to physical density only. So how about other densities? How about the aliens? Do they even have the subconscious mind? Or do they rather have an access to their whole mind?

We need to remember, that the aliens created our physical bodies. Can we even come close to understanding their level of knowledge and technological capabilities? How can you create the body? Maybe is was also them who created the subconscious mind of ours?

While I cannot prove it, I posit here that this is exactly the case. Because if we assume this to be true, all of the sudden many things fall into place, things start to make sense. Now we can begin to understand, how it is possible to enslave conscious beings in the universe of free will.

How then? By making them unaware, unconscious of what their choices are. By letting them be aware of only a small part of their thought process. By limiting to 8% their access to their own mind, and leaving for themselves an access to the remaining 92%, so that to control their thought processes without even them knowing it. This is exactly what I believe the aliens did, they created our physical bodies and the subconscious mind of ours.

All this created a kind of paradoxical situation. You may not consciously comply to something, but subconsciously you do. We are all aware of the existence and the workings of subconscious mind, we all know it by experience, we all struggle to get it out of the way in order to achieve our goals. But there is so much more to it.

Now it starts making sense, that we only need to comply one time at a conscious level.
Such compliance only need occur at a conscious level at least at one significant point in the process, and all subsequent compliance may be unconscious or subconscious, and therefore resisted, or involuntary

Imagine that the aliens want you consent to something. They need to make you consciously accept it, so that they would not acquire karmic retribution for violation your free will. Now that you gave your conscious consent, not necessarily truly informed consent, they immediately program your subconscious mind to consent as well. They can make use of some techniques like deep hypnosis, maybe using some higher level technology, to make this subconscious compliance really strong. Even people have very advanced techniques of programming now, which probably came down from the aliens, we cannot even imagine the techniques of programming the aliens have. And now even if you consciously change your mind, and you withdraw your consent, it is too late, because the hidden part of your mind is already strongly locked into acceptance. The conscious resistance manifests karmic hit back to them as well, this is why they obviously prefer us to consent on both levels. Interestingly Val Valerian claims, that most abductees are quite passive, although some do resist, and then supposedly the aliens make them unconscious. So if they consciously resist, they turn them off, yet still continue.

Now, does it matter for the law of free will, with which part of our mind we consent to something, conscious or unconscious? Does it make any difference to it? Is it even "aware" of the existence of such a phenomena as unconscious mind? In the end it is all our mind, it is just that we were somehow made not to read it, not to perceive it. I am of the opinion, that the law of free will does not distinguish between the two parts.

All this created this strange condition of ours, this paradox or even a kind of absurd, I would say, that I can't even find the proper words to describe. Try and feel it. Because judging from the point of view of the law of karma, our free will stayed intact, we still have it, "free will could not be abridged if you had not obliged". Yet we are not really fully in control of ourselves, we cannot truly fully exercise our free will, oftentimes we are not even aware of what our free will choice is. We might have consciously consented to something perhaps even in our previous incarnations. I have never heard of anybody being aware of themselves giving conscious consent for being kidnapped and abused, including myself. Yet the aliens must have got such consent at least one time. So either they make us consciously consent, then program our subconsciousness and make us forget that we consented, because maybe they would not want us to remember the circumstances when it happened, or they must have got it in another incarnation. Have you noticed, how little do we know about ourselves and our lives? Not only we don't remember about anything from our previous life before the "fall", this could be explained by this DNA changes etc., but we generally do not remember our previous incarnations, we do not know, what is going on with us when we go to sleep, we are only aware of a very narrow band of our worldly life, as a businessman or a housewife with children. But this is just like tip of the iceberg. Everything is written in our mind, we know it, because we can access it sometimes under the hypnosis. Then all of the sudden we do remember our previous incarnations. Everything is recorded in our mind, the only problem is that we do not have access to it.

So yes, I am of the opinion, that the aliens did manage to partially enslave us, without taking away our free will. They were able to achieve this by creating a tool, the body with the mind with the back door access for themselves to hack into. And while they did not take our free will away, I think I will not make a mistake if say, that they did manage to subordinate our free will to themselves, and that is an enormous difference. We need to differentiate between subordinating someone else's free will, and taking someone else's free will away.

The free will is something that we have by necessity, always, it is not our choice to have it, it operates at the energy level. It is my understanding, that everything in existence, including ourselves, is electromagnetic in nature, or more precisely, dielectro-electromagnetic, it is all just one big ethereal filed and we are all woven into it. I do not fully understand it, but in a great simplification everything is just that, our bodies, our feelings, our thoughts, everything is just parts of this field. I envision everything in this field keeps moving, every thought, every feeling, every movement of ours manifests as some changes in it, and in the end all that exists is nothing else but field pressure mediation. It is like automatic process, which cannot possibly be cheated upon. While you might not share my understanding here, you might still feel, that it works automatically on an energy level thus there is no place for cheating.

But when you subordinate your free will to somebody, you accept, you consent, to do someone else's will, not yours, to do what somebody else wants you to do, to act the way they want you to act. You may consciously choose to subordinate your will to somebody else's, but it does not make any difference to the law of free will. It still works the way it always works and settles accounts with you according to what you did, whether you did it because you wanted to, or because somebody else want you to.

The aliens subordinated our free will to themselves (to some extend) without us being consciously aware of it. They could only achieve if they stayed hidden form us. Most abductees have no idea, that they are the subjects of abductions, they do not even know, the aliens exist.

The process of enslaving humanity started with our "fall" and since then it is in progress. At the moment we are at a very advanced stage, maybe it is a final battle, yet most of us do not have a slightest idea. The aliens do not only work directly on our minds, they also work full time programming humanity to accept their enslavement through "organizing" our world the way that suits them. Once you have a clue, you can see the games of free will played on us virtually everywhere we look. They are able to do it, because they know the rules of the game, i.e they know exactly how the law of free will works, and we do not.

Gradually but surely we have been programmed, conditioned to believe that there exist some human beings, who have the right to choose for us what to do, and if we do what they tell us to do, then it would be them responsible for it and not us. We were gradually programmed, conditioned to accept more and more hierarchical structures everywhere, more and more centralized, and the other way to call hierarchical structure is the chain of command, and what else is the chain of command if not the chain of subordinating the free will.

To illustrate it by example, if a soldier vows obedience to his superiors, he actually vows to subordinate his will to his commanders. He has voluntarily given himself up to their disposal. Then when the superior tells him (we call it "gives him an order") to go and kill some people, he will go and do it. And we believe it is the superior responsible or accountable for it. Yet for karma this soldier still has his free will, because we cannot possibly give up our free will no matter how much we wanted to. We are karmically responsible for whatever we do. And it was him who killed these people, so the karma will come back mostly to him. For karma there is no difference between the soldier or anyone else, or president or whoever. Or an alien. It does not mean that the "order giver" is totally free of retribution. The "order giver" would also share some karma, but it is nothing in comparison with the soldier.

To illustrate graphically conditions under which we live here, is like we are living kind of under two laws, one is the true natural law, the law of free will, and the second one is the set of totally artificial laws created for us for a reason (guess by whom), which we were gradually made to accept as natural or at least as normal. This artificial monster of hierarchical rules and regulations, permissions and bans and dictates and limitations was kind of superimposed on the natural law. But actually there is only one law in existence, and this is the natural law, the law of free will. If people understood the natural law, they would never consider doing anything against their own conviction, against their own will, just because somebody else tells them to do so.

Coming back to the soldiers:
Q: (L) Well, is there any negative karma on society, the judge, the jury, the executioner, if a criminal is brought to trial, found guilty of a heinous crime and then put to death?

A: What about war? What is better? This is open because all are murderers and suicides. It is the supreme lesson you all must learn before you can graduate to ethereal existence. Your thinking is too simplified.
According to the natural law all soldiers are murderers and suicides, yet by humans they can be perceived as heroes. Humans can decorate them with a medal, but karma will bring them retribution for multiple murder. Obviously I simplify here, there are different kinds of murder, one person can accidentally kill somebody in self-defense, while another person kills somebody for the pleasure of it, but by this example I just wanted to demonstrate how the same action can be totally differently perceived from the point of view of the two laws, the natural law and our worldly law, so to say.
It is the supreme lesson you all must learn

We were made to believe that we ourselves developed this kind of hierarchical structure during the long and natural process of our evolution and that it is something absolutely normal and natural, that it is all about progress, civilization etc. All the while our world has been "organized" for us by the aliens and all the structures we have now has been gradually imposed upon us.

I want to clarify something here, which is important to understand, what I will be talking about now. There are generally two groups of beings on Earth. One is humanity. All humans are the members or parts of the group soul, which has "fallen" here. Thus when I say human, I mean a being with a human soul. Because not all beings having human physical bodies necessarily have such a soul. Second group of beings are the aliens, there seem to be many different races, they may have many different reasons to be here. When I say "the aliens", I only mean Reptilians and those other races whose aim is to enslave us or to make use of us in any way, which of course is not the purpose of all alien races.

The golden rule of the aliens is to play us in such a way as to acquire as little karmic retribution for themselves as possible. This requires them to stay invisible, at least for as long as their task is completed. We cannot consciously blame somebody for anything, if we do not know, they exist.

For this end they needed to create some kind of "elites" and place them at the top of all those hierarchical structures. Now they hide behind them and rule through them, they use them as human proxies. By doing this they do not only achieved invisibility, but also shifted a big chunk of their own karmic responsibility on them. And yet another advantage; those "elites" are nothing else but part of us, humans, they are parts of our group soul, so the aliens created the situation, where this is us humans fighting against us, humans, they shifted the battle into the "inside circle of humanity". We fight against each other, we create karma for us, humanity, whatever goes within the circle of humanity creates our collective karma. It is with the hands of those "elites" that they superimposed all the "human laws" on the natural law. It has been a long process, we have been here already for 309000 years in our present "modern" forms. How about previous "prototypes"? Are we some kind of continuation of our predecessors?

In short, the aliens programmed humanity to accept some "superior" cast of humans, whom we are obliged to submit our free will to and and then by working through them as proxies, they imposed all those artificial, unnatural laws upon us.

These "elites" is high achievement of the aliens. They were made, brainwashed to perceive the rest of us as their enemy to be conquered. Should they realize, that the war that they wage against us is the war that they wage against themselves, would they still follow? And in the end what do they get from it? Few of them, I do not think many, have some kind of contract with the aliens. The aliens might have to keep the terms of the contract, so probably they give them some protection, give them knowledge and guide them in such a way, so that they do not face a lot of karmic payback, besides, they need to know the rules of the game, in order to play it right on us. Basically they also stay hidden and work through their subordinates. But the rest of them, I think they are just useful idiots, just scapegoats, I do not think many of them really know what they are involved in and what purpose of their "work" is, and even if the aliens give them some protection till they are useful, the karma sooner or later will find them, I think.

There is just one big ruling hierarchy with aliens at the top, secret societies in the middle, and governments at the bottom, generally speaking. The two layers, secret and not secret, interpenetrate each other, and the relationships between them are complicated, but it does not matter to us at all. The aliens at the top of the pyramid are perhaps "the all seeing eye", I guess. It is my understanding, that the real job, behind the scenes, is mostly done by secret societies, which is why they are secret. They are everywhere, in all so called "fields" in our so called "societies", they are in education, science, medicine.. They take rigorous oaths of total obedience, i.e. they voluntarily subordinate their free will. What a surprise. I think many people step in just from curiosity, attracted by some mystery, but once they oblige, they get caught in the net, and it would be difficult for them to get out of this, if they wanted to.

And now comes the so called governments. These are open structures, everybody can become a politician. How else could people believe, that we have a democracy. The politicians can play their little private games, there might be few people with integrity inside, but now, when all the facades fell down, when by necessity they exposed themselves, we can see more clearly then ever, that with all its dramaturgy it is just the puppet show for us, the term political scene is not a coincidence. It is my conviction, which you might share or not, that all these governments are nothing more then the interface between the real rulers and us, the people. Generally they are controlled and kept in line, and the main figures, like presidents, especially in the leading countries, like America, would never be a coincidence. Only now can we clearly see, how obediently they are just playing their roles according to a script written by someone else.

More and more people see the repeating pattern used by the "elites" called: problem, reaction, solution. 9/11 event can be a very good example of it. But it goes much, much deeper. The whole politics is played according to this very scenario. Problem: constant tension in American-Russian relations, the endless enmity, the cold war, the eternal threat of war, etc. Solution, eternal armaments race, creating NATO, supposedly to stabilize situation, etc., etc. American government works hand in hand with Russian or Chinese governments etc. They only play the roles of adversaries. They all play to the same goal.

Every single war was arranged this very way, by them all, together, in unison. With the hands of all governments. And we, the people, go there and kill each other. In an act of voluntary sacrifice for the aliens, I would add. And afterwards they organize our life still better, so that this horrible thing never happens again. Like, after the The First World War passports were introduced (before that people could just travel) and the The League of Nations was created, which after The Second World War was transformed into ONZ, the usefulness of which we can fully appreciate now. Yet these horrible things somehow keep happening anyway...

The most ingenious trick in the whole game of free will is democracy. Theoretically we, the people, are the sovereign here and we choose the authorities that governs or better just administer the country on our behalf. In reality we never really choose anybody, at least on higher positions. We are only given the choice between usually the two of whatever, president candidates or ruling parties... In most of the democratic countries there are two leading parties, they sit there forever and just take turns. Or we are given the candidates for president, then there is "a battle" between the final two of them, one of them wins, and people believe they have chosen their president in a free election. Actually we did not chose anybody, they were selected before by those, who control the game, with the full knowledge of the final result. They manipulate people to vote on the one of their choice, and if in not successful, then it is them, who count the voices.

But that is not what I meant by the trick here. The golden trick is that, it does not matter at all, who 'wins' the elections, because they are the representatives of the same system, controlled by the same real rulers, taking orders from the same superiors, they only pretend to be in opposition to each other
(well, some might believe it is for real, of course). So it does not matter at all who you voted for, what matters is that you voted on the system.

If you vote on lets say a candidate for president, it is as if you say to him: "I give you the right to rule in my name, I empower you to act on my behalf. I give you the right to make laws, which I will obey. I surrender my free will to you and empower you to make choices in my name. Of course I believe or I assume you will use the power that I give you in the best interest of mine and everybody else." And you sign your name on the voting card, it is as if you signed a contract with him. You have obliged, consented to accept their commands, so now they command you. You have obliged to subordinate you will to them. It is a complicated game, with the judicial system and Constitution, etc., which are all just parts of their game, but in the end, this is what this whole democracy is really all about. Consent. Now, that we voted on them, they are ruling in our name. Note the language they use, like: America signed the contract..., France made pact with... They would say for example: "France ordered an additional xxx million doses of vaccines". In the communist countries there was only one party and you still had elections, you were supposed to go there and vote for that party. And people were doing it. The ruling party was properly chosen.

We have been gradually convinced, that it is our duty to pay taxes. We pay for everything, you have a house, you give them money, you bought something, you give them your money... You work and earn some rewards, you give them a big share. Yet for instance in the USA the income tax only appeared in 1913. After the Wikipedia:
The United States imposed income taxes briefly during the Civil War and the 1890s. In 1913, the 16th Amendment was ratified, permanently legalizing an income tax.
Now it s our "new normal". Those who see, that this is not an honest deal say, that it is a theft. No! We give it to them voluntarily. Using the alien's methodology, the best way to get somebody's money is to convince them to give it to you voluntarily. They gradually get you give them more and more , one step at a time. Each time you accept it becomes new normal. This way within a 100 years your taxes rose from zero to almost fifty percent (at least in some countries), and now it is normal, that about half of your income goes to the government. The limit of how far they can go with anything that they attempt to impose on us is always how much they can push with our consent. If we comply, even with resistance, after some time it will become a new normal and we will not think about it any more or remember, that it used to be different. Do we ever think, that some time ago there were no passports in existence? Do we even know it?

The government does not have any money, it is all our money. Money is energy in this world, it is our earned rewards, and we give half of our earned rewards to their disposal, now they make things in our name and using our resources, our energy, and everything they do in our name and with our resources, comes back to us as our earned collective karma, we made contract with them and now we share responsibility.
Now it is us, the people, who finance, i.e. contribute our energy to every single war or "peace mission", it was us, who financed for example ISIS or any other "terrorist organization" obviously organized by them, by ruling 'elites', it is us who finance the development and production of every single piece of weaponry, etc., etc. Yet the "elites" do not go to war themselves, they do not kill anybody themselves, they only act as middleman, they only distribute our resources the way they choose, pointing with their finger, who is to go where and to kill whom, for example. And who are those ISIS fighters, anyway? They are us, the people. Killing is an extreme example, but that is how they "manage" our lives in general.

We, humanity, are at the point now, when making war is our normal. Of course most people do not like it, but we believe them to be inevitable. All these weapons everywhere, more and more sophisticated. What for? We need them for self-defense, they say. If only not those pesky Russians. Problem, reaction, solution. Would we, humanity, before the "fall" ever go to war? So what happened to us? But even after the "fall" would we ever go to war, if left alone?
It is not only the soldiers that committed murders (all the while probably believing, that they were doing something noble, that they were serving their country) we all collectively took part in this mass killing, we all contributed our energies to it.

And now people go and vote for them again, for this very same people. Or they go and vote for this second party, not because they really want them to rule, but they vote against the one, they already have enough of, hoping for the change. But actually they again vote for the system: "Continue please, with our consent and resources." They need to periodically confirm surrendering our will to them, confirm, that we are in the game, that we take it seriously, that we believe it is for real.

All this partly answers the question, how the aliens managed to feed on humanity for so many thousands of years, causing us a lot of suffering, and they get away with it untouched in the sense that they do not seem to reap karmic retribution for violating our free will. They created and established the ruling "elites", which manipulates us to do to ourselves what they want us to do to ourselves. It is us, humans, who do all the harm to ourselves, and then we are the ones to pay for it, we reap the retribution, which causes as again more suffering, thus create still more food for the aliens. And at the end the "elites" are also us. Such a small convenient perpetuum mobile for them.

How about religion?

There is no need for any worship of God or religious activity, when you have a clue. Yet we do see a great variety of religions and believe systems. As much as they may vary a lot in their "teachings", they all have one thing in common. Obedience. Subordinating your will. How can you not obey God? How can you not obey your Lord? You go to the Catholic church, you kneel down and say:
Our Father, which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy Name. Thy Kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, As it is in heaven.
"Your will be done", not mine. Yet we know, that the true Source of creation do not demand our obedience, to the contrary, It gave us free will. Having free will choice and having to be obedient contradict each other. You cannot have both. You can ever have free will choice or you have to obey. In our world of religions, the only choice we have is to choose which "God" you would obey, if you even have that much.

There is yet another common theme in our religions/cults, perhaps more popular in older times, but still active now in many places, and that is the "ritual sacrifice". I have very little knowledge about this subject, but I do know, that in some countries cows are ritually killed according to the recipe given by some "God". First of all the blood must be all drained from still alive animal (forgive me if I am not fully correct here, I do not want to search this topic). For what reason? Blood is full of live energy, blood is full of life, we know, who likes to bathe in the blood to absorb the nutrition through the skin. Lizzies, anyone? Perhaps not only them.

Second part of the recipe is that it is best, if the death was slow and painful.
Q: (L) Well, do they just take people and kill them and do what with them?
A: Slice them up.
Q: (L) Do they die?
A: Maximum matter and energy transfer during transition.
Yes. Maximum energy transfer. It is all them, the aliens, posing as "God", Satan, Virgin Mary, whatever would do the job. The result the same as always: humans impose slow, torturous death on other humans and countless animals, reaping the karma for this, while the aliens did not even touch anybody with the finger, just harvest the energy for free, or at least very cheap.

The "elites" know the rules and they operate in accordance with them. Watch the ways they use to try and push the vaxxes on all of us without incurring too much karma for themselves. With all the pressure they put on us to take the jab, with all the carrots and sticks, what they still want us to do is to consent.
When you finally choose to accept the jab and you go to get it, you have to sign the "Informed Consent for Vaccination" form.
Like this one for example (I only included the most important passages, because my post turned out to be too long, but it is worth to read it in full)
_https://www.centrastate.com/COVID Vaccine Updated Consent Form.pdf

INFORMED CONSENT FOR ADMINISTRATION OF COVID-19 VACCINE
This consent form contains important information to help you decide whether to have the Covid-19 vaccine. [...]

1. In order to have the Covid-19 vaccine administered (“the Covid-19 vaccine”) you must provide written informed consent by signing this document. The purpose of this informed consent is to provide you with enough information so you can understand the possible risks and benefits of receiving the Covid-19 vaccine and decide whether or not you want to receive the Covid-19 vaccine [...]

2. By signing this form, I am agreeing to receive the Covid-19 vaccine, which is an investigational vaccine developed to attempt to prevent Covid-19.The Covid-19 vaccine [...]

3. THE COVID-19 VACCINE is investigational because it is still being studied. There is limited information known about the safety or effectiveness of using the Covid-19 vaccine to treat people with COVID-19. By signing this consent to receive the Covid-19 vaccine, I realize that there may be side effects, both immediate or long term, and that some may not be known at this time. [...]

4. The reason that I am receiving the Covid-19 vaccine is to try to prevent infection with the coronavirus (the virus that causes Covid-19). However, I may never become infected or develop symptoms, or transmit the virus, even if I do not receive the Covid-19 vaccine. Most people infected with COVID-19 will have mild to moderate respiratory illness and recover without requiring special treatment. Some people will have severe illness even resulting in death. Persons with chronic medical conditions, for example, heart disease, lung disease, and diabetes, seem to be at higher risk of problems with Covid-19.

5. The vaccine may need two doses to be effective. Therefore, I agree that (i) I will return for the second dose if I want it to be effective, (ii) I will inform CentraState prior to receiving the second dose if I have had any problems with or since the first dose, and (iii) this consent form shall apply and be in effect for both doses.

6. Some persons should not receive the Covid-19 vaccine [...]

7. There are POTENTIAL RISKS of the Covid-19 vaccine that include:
· The side effects of getting any injection may include brief pain, [...] and even death.
· There may be other serious and unexpected side effects and risks which are unknown at this time, as only a small number of people have been given the Covid-19 vaccine. These could be as serious as paralysis and death. [...]

8. Before agreeing to receive the Covid-19 vaccine, you know that the alternative is not to receive the Covid-19 vaccine, and you may never need it.

9. Although the vaccine manufacturer believes that the Covid-19 vaccine may reduce your ability to infect others, this is not a guaranty. [...]

[...]
11. PARTICIPATION IS VOLUNTARY. Your receipt of this Covid-19 vaccine is voluntary. You may choose not to receive the vaccine. If you decide not to get the Covid-19 vaccine, it will have no effect on any services or treatment you are currently receiving from your physician.

[...]

13. [...] I HEREBY AGREE TO RELEASE CENTRASTATE, and any of its employees, agents and representatives (“Releasees”), FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY RELATED TO OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE ADMINISTRATION OF THE COVID-19 VACCINE, [...] This means that I will not sue Releasees for anything related to the administration of the Covid-19 vaccine including any future side effects. [...]

14. [...] I agree to and acknowledge the above, and wish to receive The Covid-19 vaccine.
· I HAVE READ THOROUGHLY THIS CONSENT FORM AND EXHIBIT A, FACT SHEET FOR PATIENTS, AND ANY QUESTIONS I HAVE ABOUT GOING AHEAD WITH THE COVID-19 VACCINEAT THIS TIME HAVE BEEN ANSWERED TO MY SATISFACTION.
· I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT I HAVE HAD TIME TO CONSIDER HAVING THIS TREATMENT/PROCEDURE AND I AM MAKING A VOLUNTARY DECISION IN MY BEST INTEREST TO PROCEED WITH THE COVID-19 VACCINE.

The information they provide in this form is as close to the truth as possible for them, they attempt to limit lies, thought not everything is really the truth. The big lies they leave to the media, then it becomes their problem and their karma. They do not claim, that the vaccines are safe and effective, to the contrary, they tell you, that you can expect serious side effects or even death, and if you got covid, you might not even notice. Now the vaccine was "developed to attempt to prevent" covid and it "may reduce your ability to infect others". By signing it you also consent to sharing your data with other parties and to resigning from blaming anyone for anything that might happen to you as the result of the jab. Now you can blame only yourself. You released them from any liability. And most importantly it is stated few times, that it is voluntary and that you have your free will choice to accept the vaxx or not, and that in order to get the jab.

What they do not say anywhere is that the "vaccine" has nothing to do with providing the protection from any illness at all, and that they know exactly what they intend to achieve through it. Even though we were informed, that the vaxxes contain mRNA, we were not told, that they already have the "law" ready to patent us as their GMO product. Omitting information about the graphene being one of the ingredients is not lying. We are told that there are some components, which are patented and thus not to be disclosed. Can you see through the game here? Can you see how the conscious consent may not really be truly informed consent, yet be as close to the truth as possible? They cannot avoid karma altogether, but they can minimize it.

There is still one more very interesting thing that you signed:
this consent form shall apply and be in effect for both doses.
You need only one consent for both doses. I did not manage to find info, if you need to sign consent for third and next doses as well. Maybe one conscious consent is enough for all doses, I am not sure. But it will be enough if let's say the aliens wanted to step in, at least in the more difficult, more hesitant cases. I speculate here, but seems very possible. This might explain, why some people change into strong vaccination advocates after getting their jabs.

We are all witnesses of the big operation on the global scale, we can observe the whole process from the very beginning, of how the "elites", led by their masters, all work together as one to make the whole humanity to give conscious consent to something, they do not really want. They work to make humanity to give the conscious consent to their final enslavement. They have everything ready, they only need us to consent, and one time only.

People think that signing this form it's just a formality, we are so accustomed to signing things (sic!). But this is an essential point in this whole game. They want your conscious compliance, and you signed it to them. You surrendered your body to them, but what is more important, you subordinated your will to them. You subordinated your will to the evil, so to say, and now this evil has a much stronger hold on you. Something has changed in the configuration of the ethereal field in regards to what it means to be you. You have chosen to follow an seemingly easier path led by them, and you will meet the surprises, they prepared for you. Now you have contract with them, and even for free, they do not offer anything in return. That they say they will let you work or to travel? They will not let you do it anyway, just wait. It is even not in the contract. Even if you managed to keep the job, you might loose it a month or so later anyway.

But if you choose not to subordinate your will to them, there is no way in the universe, that can force you. If you say: no way, and that's it, period, under no circumstances will I subordinate my will to them, even to the point of death, then again something has changed in the configuration of the ethereal field in regards to what it means to be you. Now that you have closed for yourself the road led by them, the field will have to somehow find another avenue for you. It might not be a comfortable one, but who knows. But in the end I believe the chances that you die are much bigger for those, who do sign the contract then those who refuse.

Now if we watch the game unfold, what we thought to be the mistakes, we see as conscious, deliberate actions. People think that they act stupid, that they are inconsistent, that they tell you one thing one day, and another thing the next day, or that they spill some truths. That it is all done purposely. They tell us the truth; even those whose job is to tell lies, mix them with some truths sometimes. Like Dr. F. saying that masks are useless or even harmful and you should not use them and another time he tells you to wear them. At their official sites they provide a lot of true data, we were told that the possibility of death from so called covid is like 0,02%. They tell us about their agendas, about transhumanizm, about the great reset, "you will have nothing and be happy". We know, that now we can expect cyber pandemic, the dark winter. It is all on their official sites, it is all given to us, they do not hide it. Why do they do it? Because they can say: "We told them the truth, we told them what we were doing, and they just went along with it, they did not resist, which means they accepted." They kind of give us a choice. Anybody who would make any effort at all can find the truth about their true agendas easily. But they know that most people will not be looking for it, that they will accept whatever media provides them with, because the programming is completed.

Would they resort to forcefully injecting people without consent signed? I am not sure, but if so, I think only on a small scale and only if all other measures of coercing failed. Even if they would be able to make police or military people to accept this "order" to forcibly vaccinate many people, which would become their karmic burden, their own karmic retribution would also significantly increase. They definitely prefer us to comply.

The "elites" cannot mandate anything to anybody, and they know it. All they can do is to tell us what they wish us to do and we can do or not. They can rule over us only because we believe that they can do so. Watch how they just direct us, the people, to limit each other and to coerce each other. They "mandate" the business owners to demand jabs from their employees, and they watch, will the obey or not. If they obey, it is their choice, it is them who try and force people to accept the jab and it is their responsibility. It is a barber who refuses to cut the hair of someone who choose not to accept the jab, it is his loss, he will loose customers. It is a singer's choice to sing only for already jabbed ones. Yet, it is the doctors and the nurses, who harm people by injecting them with the mixture, it is them killing people by putting them on ventilators, even though they can see it does not bring positive results but vice versa. They consent with procedures "ordered" to them by whatever "authorities". It is the policemen who brutalize people for daring to walk in the park, for instance, or for daring to talk to each other.

Just one more thing I want to tell you. I have a hypothesis about one possible way of how the aliens may try to balance whatever karma comes back to them, because they cannot totally avoid karmic retribution. I got the idea, when I remembered the interview by David Icke with Credo Mutwa. It was long ago and I do not remember exactly, so I might have contorted something, but the idea remains the same.

In his interview Credo Mutwa described himself being kidnapped and tortured by the Greys and one Reptilian figure, he was also raped by humanoid female (with a tail), all the time being paralyzed. He said the torture was so intense, he was crying and shouting and he started begging the Reptilian to stop. Then he was shown in his mind some cataclysmic event on earth, everything being submerged in a red mud, destroyed buildings and naked trees sticking out of it, which he did not understand and it meant nothing to him. He talks about him being later taken for some kind of a tour, and being shown many things, among others he saw something like small pink Grays floating in some fluid in big tanks (?), and some devices the purpose of which he could not understand, he also saw many other people being tortured like he had been.

He also noticed some changes in himself afterwards, like being more spiritually sensitive, having prophetic dreams, being able to do the paintings and sculptures, which he was not able to do before. So I am making a hypothesis, that maybe one way of the aliens balancing the karma is that they give something in return. They take what they want and they give what they want. They could have just thrown him out, as they did later, why did they bother to show him things?

We are at war, people, we had been attacked long ago, and basically we are under an occupation. More and more humans wake up to the fact, that we are at war. But it is vitally important for us to realize who the real enemy is. Because if we become aware of who the real enemy is, and if we see they ways, they act, we begin repelling the attack, we begin to consciously resist them. We can do it by mere knowing it, being aware of it, and not consenting to it. And by mere being aware of it and not accepting it, we let the law of free will "know" about our condition here.

Let's face the truth. While the free will of humanity was not abridged, because there is no such possibility, the aliens found the way to cheat the law of free will. They managed to enslave, to subordinate the will of humanity to big extend, by making the law of free will "believe", that this is exactly what we want. In other words, the law of free will do not "see" or do not "read" properly our condition here. Only in this way were they able to abuse us and feed on us for thousands of years, without causing karmic retribution for themselves. The only reason for them not being able to enslave humanity to the full was that we still have our good old soul, which remembers the times from before the "fall". With this transhumanism agenda the aliens attempt to remove this one last obstacle from the way.

We need to collectively "inform" the law of fee will about the real state of affairs here and by doing this stir it to act on our behalf. The more of us, the better. We need to reclaim our freedom and regain the control of ourselves.

It is necessary that we, the people, resist governments or generally the "elites", and fight them back, and we can see it is happening, and more and more people rise up and find ways to push back. But this alone would not be enough. They are only disposable weapon of the real enemy.

Hacking Free Will is as easy as implementing control systems that limit options. Only a few viable ones when limited by religion, social acceptance, family, status/wealth, etc. 3 Pillars of Orion: Government, Banking (debt slavery) & Religion

My ex from Thailand has Chinese societal restrictions (Dad), those of her Mother (Thai), those of Buddhism, those of Christianity (went to Catholic high school there) and many for being female in South East Asia (Patriarchal society)

Can also add in work requirements (SCB banking business), and things done for show/status with friends and coworkers

Imagine how many layers and filters she had to process for a single action or response. I could tell it was this tangled flowchart running/inhibiting her world & experience.

I'm also aware that my attempts to clear many of those distortions Abridged her Free Will.

Pre-incarnative choices, veiled under the Law of Confusion. Lesson plans unknown directly but manifested by the Higher Self
There were lessons directly tied to all of these restrictions/distortions. As the work here is to clear distortions.

My hot take anyways :)

Wow, Ella, great post and very well stated. IMO. I am in agreement with 99% of what you have said. Although I don't trust anything the abductors (aliens) might tell us during the abduction though. I would take those things with a grain of salt. In a strange way though I find myself grateful for my early childhood experiences as they have shown me that there is much more going on under the surface than the general population is being shown and created in me a deep desire to get to the truth. And I am deeply grateful for people like Laura and others who have acted as vanguards and have done so much of the heavy lifting to help clear a path for us out of this maze we find ourselves in.

You've made some interesting points about free will and I don't have an answer for those questions other than knowing what is and has been going on is half the battle towards being able to climb out of this condition we have fallen into as human souls. Part of me thinks we sure messed up with this one, but then I think about all we are learning about ourselves from these experiences. An extremely big and important lesson as horrible as it all is at times.

And, as has been talked about here, there is the fact that this reality is not a level playing field for us and only those lucky enough to make the leap to the forth dimension will find themselves on a level playing field. It seems like following the simple and karmic understandings is probably all we can do at this level. and that is hard enough most days to be honest. We, as a species, are having to look deep within ourselves now and make some important decisions as to what path we are going to follow and what that is and will entail for us.

I do wonder if this is what the great culling is all about. I don't claim to even have but a little understanding of all this entails but it sure seems to be what is happening. My questions would be along the lines of if we all came down together as a group is this where a split happens and if those who make it to the next level will continue helping those who are still stuck on this level to get out of this trap? My guess is yes, of course. The C's are helping from 6D and have said we will get some help from 4D STO. Unfortunately, those left, might have to repeat a very long cycle again.

From my reading and understanding on the Consortium thread and some of the rabbit holes I have been following since then it does seem like as a group we need to keep helping those below us to keep moving up the ladder of understanding from whatever level we find ourselves on.

I don't think I've really addressed much of what you have said on free will, but you have made some good points I think. We don't have access to much of who we are right now and much goes on at those unconscious levels. But, I do think this is a free will universe we are in even though in our present condition it might be hard to see that. And the lizzies or whatever you want to call them have many ways to manipulate us through the way things are set up right now. As hard as all this is at present, I think by watching things begin to crash down all around us we have an opportunity to get out of this beast system or at least come to a greater understanding of these things. We won't really be out of this system until we graduate though I don't think. And I have no idea if I will be one of them or not. I hope so but who knows? Those left will probably start creating other systems of control as the cycle begins again. osit. It's just one big school full of lessons and opportunities to learn and to grow. Maybe our free will comes in when we decide to start doing the work. We do have that choice left to us.

I would like to share with you my way of understanding of how the game of free will is being played on us, humans, here in this physical world. There might be some weak points in my reasoning, please, try to grasp the essence, the meaning of what I will attempt to pass to you. We all know that the law of free will is the fundamental law of creation or the law of the universe. It is rather obvious that it does not work in such a way that there exists some higher instance watching the game from above, but rather that it works automatically at the energy level as an action - reaction mechanisms, i.e. what you give is what you receive, which is what we call karma.

I will start from the beginning, when we, "modern humans", first got here, about 300,000 years ago.

And from the one of the first sessions:

What we get from the above, logically thinking, is that humans (or human group soul), were "encouraged" to accept an offer submitted by the aliens into "jumping" into these physical bodies engineered by them. We can not say, it was a truly honest deal. We were made to believe that we were going to have some fun, have some pleasurable experiences, but we were not aware, that we would not be able to go back, and definitely we were not aware, that the true intention of the aliens was to turn us into their slaves. So we complied but we did not really know what we complied to. Whether our decision was based on the true knowledge or false believe, it was still our decision, no violence was used, it was our free will choice. I understand, that the aliens wanted us to comply not because they respect the law of free will so much, but in order for us not to create the energy of resistance.

In the quote below C's talk about manifesting, creating the energy of resistance, repelling attack.

There appear to be some kind of contradictions in this whole situation. We live in the universe of free will, yet we are told, that the intention of the aliens was to enslave us. Slaves by definition are the beings deprived of their free will. How did they envision enslaving us then? Is it possible at all to enslave free beings in the world of free will?

Secondly, if somebody seduced me to enter a house, and I found out later that the house was full of snakes, I would naturally get out of it immediately. I would obviously withdraw my consent. You do not consent to something for eternity, we change our mind, we make choices all the time. How did the aliens envision to keep us here, to not let us go back, without violating our free will?

We know that the aliens created our physical bodies, they messed up with our DNA and the brain etc. to suit their aims best. After "entering" the bodies, we retained "kind of like the understanding one has after severe head trauma" Two strands of DNA instead of twelve looks like a big loss. It means we lost a big part of our awareness, of our knowledge, of our understanding, we probably did not remember where we came from, or even that we once used to be different beings. At least now we do not remember anything from the times before the "fall", probably this amnesia of ours began at this very point. We also more or less lost the perceptions of realities other then this physical one, many people believe that this physical world is all that exists.

There is no need of worship of God or any religious activity, when one has a clue. But we lost the clue, and not only in relation to religion, but generally. And I guess we also lost the clue, of how the law of free will works, and worse still, we did/do not even remember, that such a law exists. Still now not many people are aware of it. There would be no possibility of enslaving conscious beings, that is for sure, but if you make somebody so clueless, it might be much easier task to achieve.

Then the question is: did the aliens manage to enslave us, or did they fail? Now that we are here, do we still have free will? What did C's mean by this strange and ominous remark:

If we are not in control of ourselves, it means somebody else must control us. It would suggest, that the aliens did at least partially succeed in enslaving us, and that is the top secret, "ultimate secret".

We do have free will obviously, there is no other possibility. But still, something is off here, some things do not really suit, some things do not make sense. Let's take an alien abductions, for example. We know that they kidnap us, do some really not so nice things to us, and they keep telling us that we gave them permission to do so, that we have given our consent for abductions and to all which follows. I know for sure I would never give my permission. Would you? We also know that they play with our lives, messing up with our minds and emotions, implanting us with some devices and chips, monitoring or other types, setting up circumstances for their benefit, etc. So many modes of attack, and they keep doing this for thousands of years, and yet they do not appear to be disturbed by any karmic retribution. How do they get away with all this? How is that possible? How about our free will then? Do we still have our right to choose, to make our free will decisions? Can I refuse such aliens to be kidnapped and abused? Are we to understand, that once we consented to "jump" in, we resigned from our freedom of choice? That we cannot withdraw our consent, after we realized, that this is not what we wanted?

I did not read the book "Matrix" by Val Valerian, and I do not know what the percentage of truth is in it, but I just recently flipped through the book and stumbled upon a fragment, which perfectly fits here:

He talks about exactly the same thing. It looks like the aliens need us to consciously comply or consent only one time.

I remembered one remark by C's, which contains a vital information for us here:

92 % of all thought processes in third density originates from subconscious mind.
Associate this sentence with another one, this by Val Valerian:
... all subsequent compliance may be unconscious or subconscious, and therefore resisted, or involuntary".

We are funny creatures here. We have two minds, conscious and unconscious. Or one divided, which does not make much difference. We are aware of only 8% of our thought process? We do not have access to 92% of our mind? Where and how did we get this subconscious or unconscious mind? The way C's formulated this sentence suggests, that this 92% applies to physical density only. So how about other densities? How about the aliens? Do they even have the subconscious mind? Or do they rather have an access to their whole mind?

We need to remember, that the aliens created our physical bodies. Can we even come close to understanding their level of knowledge and technological capabilities? How can you create the body? Maybe is was also them who created the subconscious mind of ours?

While I cannot prove it, I posit here that this is exactly the case. Because if we assume this to be true, all of the sudden many things fall into place, things start to make sense. Now we can begin to understand, how it is possible to enslave conscious beings in the universe of free will.

How then? By making them unaware, unconscious of what their choices are. By letting them be aware of only a small part of their thought process. By limiting to 8% their access to their own mind, and leaving for themselves an access to the remaining 92%, so that to control their thought processes without even them knowing it. This is exactly what I believe the aliens did, they created our physical bodies and the subconscious mind of ours.

All this created a kind of paradoxical situation. You may not consciously comply to something, but subconsciously you do. We are all aware of the existence and the workings of subconscious mind, we all know it by experience, we all struggle to get it out of the way in order to achieve our goals. But there is so much more to it.

Now it starts making sense, that we only need to comply one time at a conscious level.

Imagine that the aliens want you consent to something. They need to make you consciously accept it, so that they would not acquire karmic retribution for violation your free will. Now that you gave your conscious consent, not necessarily truly informed consent, they immediately program your subconscious mind to consent as well. They can make use of some techniques like deep hypnosis, maybe using some higher level technology, to make this subconscious compliance really strong. Even people have very advanced techniques of programming now, which probably came down from the aliens, we cannot even imagine the techniques of programming the aliens have. And now even if you consciously change your mind, and you withdraw your consent, it is too late, because the hidden part of your mind is already strongly locked into acceptance. The conscious resistance manifests karmic hit back to them as well, this is why they obviously prefer us to consent on both levels. Interestingly Val Valerian claims, that most abductees are quite passive, although some do resist, and then supposedly the aliens make them unconscious. So if they consciously resist, they turn them off, yet still continue.

Now, does it matter for the law of free will, with which part of our mind we consent to something, conscious or unconscious? Does it make any difference to it? Is it even "aware" of the existence of such a phenomena as unconscious mind? In the end it is all our mind, it is just that we were somehow made not to read it, not to perceive it. I am of the opinion, that the law of free will does not distinguish between the two parts.

All this created this strange condition of ours, this paradox or even a kind of absurd, I would say, that I can't even find the proper words to describe. Try and feel it. Because judging from the point of view of the law of karma, our free will stayed intact, we still have it, "free will could not be abridged if you had not obliged". Yet we are not really fully in control of ourselves, we cannot truly fully exercise our free will, oftentimes we are not even aware of what our free will choice is. We might have consciously consented to something perhaps even in our previous incarnations. I have never heard of anybody being aware of themselves giving conscious consent for being kidnapped and abused, including myself. Yet the aliens must have got such consent at least one time. So either they make us consciously consent, then program our subconsciousness and make us forget that we consented, because maybe they would not want us to remember the circumstances when it happened, or they must have got it in another incarnation. Have you noticed, how little do we know about ourselves and our lives? Not only we don't remember about anything from our previous life before the "fall", this could be explained by this DNA changes etc., but we generally do not remember our previous incarnations, we do not know, what is going on with us when we go to sleep, we are only aware of a very narrow band of our worldly life, as a businessman or a housewife with children. But this is just like tip of the iceberg. Everything is written in our mind, we know it, because we can access it sometimes under the hypnosis. Then all of the sudden we do remember our previous incarnations. Everything is recorded in our mind, the only problem is that we do not have access to it.

So yes, I am of the opinion, that the aliens did manage to partially enslave us, without taking away our free will. They were able to achieve this by creating a tool, the body with the mind with the back door access for themselves to hack into. And while they did not take our free will away, I think I will not make a mistake if say, that they did manage to subordinate our free will to themselves, and that is an enormous difference. We need to differentiate between subordinating someone else's free will, and taking someone else's free will away.

The free will is something that we have by necessity, always, it is not our choice to have it, it operates at the energy level. It is my understanding, that everything in existence, including ourselves, is electromagnetic in nature, or more precisely, dielectro-electromagnetic, it is all just one big ethereal filed and we are all woven into it. I do not fully understand it, but in a great simplification everything is just that, our bodies, our feelings, our thoughts, everything is just parts of this field. I envision everything in this field keeps moving, every thought, every feeling, every movement of ours manifests as some changes in it, and in the end all that exists is nothing else but field pressure mediation. It is like automatic process, which cannot possibly be cheated upon. While you might not share my understanding here, you might still feel, that it works automatically on an energy level thus there is no place for cheating.

But when you subordinate your free will to somebody, you accept, you consent, to do someone else's will, not yours, to do what somebody else wants you to do, to act the way they want you to act. You may consciously choose to subordinate your will to somebody else's, but it does not make any difference to the law of free will. It still works the way it always works and settles accounts with you according to what you did, whether you did it because you wanted to, or because somebody else want you to.

The aliens subordinated our free will to themselves (to some extend) without us being consciously aware of it. They could only achieve if they stayed hidden form us. Most abductees have no idea, that they are the subjects of abductions, they do not even know, the aliens exist.

The process of enslaving humanity started with our "fall" and since then it is in progress. At the moment we are at a very advanced stage, maybe it is a final battle, yet most of us do not have a slightest idea. The aliens do not only work directly on our minds, they also work full time programming humanity to accept their enslavement through "organizing" our world the way that suits them. Once you have a clue, you can see the games of free will played on us virtually everywhere we look. They are able to do it, because they know the rules of the game, i.e they know exactly how the law of free will works, and we do not.

Gradually but surely we have been programmed, conditioned to believe that there exist some human beings, who have the right to choose for us what to do, and if we do what they tell us to do, then it would be them responsible for it and not us. We were gradually programmed, conditioned to accept more and more hierarchical structures everywhere, more and more centralized, and the other way to call hierarchical structure is the chain of command, and what else is the chain of command if not the chain of subordinating the free will.

To illustrate it by example, if a soldier vows obedience to his superiors, he actually vows to subordinate his will to his commanders. He has voluntarily given himself up to their disposal. Then when the superior tells him (we call it "gives him an order") to go and kill some people, he will go and do it. And we believe it is the superior responsible or accountable for it. Yet for karma this soldier still has his free will, because we cannot possibly give up our free will no matter how much we wanted to. We are karmically responsible for whatever we do. And it was him who killed these people, so the karma will come back mostly to him. For karma there is no difference between the soldier or anyone else, or president or whoever. Or an alien. It does not mean that the "order giver" is totally free of retribution. The "order giver" would also share some karma, but it is nothing in comparison with the soldier.

To illustrate graphically conditions under which we live here, is like we are living kind of under two laws, one is the true natural law, the law of free will, and the second one is the set of totally artificial laws created for us for a reason (guess by whom), which we were gradually made to accept as natural or at least as normal. This artificial monster of hierarchical rules and regulations, permissions and bans and dictates and limitations was kind of superimposed on the natural law. But actually there is only one law in existence, and this is the natural law, the law of free will. If people understood the natural law, they would never consider doing anything against their own conviction, against their own will, just because somebody else tells them to do so.

Coming back to the soldiers:

According to the natural law all soldiers are murderers and suicides, yet by humans they can be perceived as heroes. Humans can decorate them with a medal, but karma will bring them retribution for multiple murder. Obviously I simplify here, there are different kinds of murder, one person can accidentally kill somebody in self-defense, while another person kills somebody for the pleasure of it, but by this example I just wanted to demonstrate how the same action can be totally differently perceived from the point of view of the two laws, the natural law and our worldly law, so to say.

We were made to believe that we ourselves developed this kind of hierarchical structure during the long and natural process of our evolution and that it is something absolutely normal and natural, that it is all about progress, civilization etc. All the while our world has been "organized" for us by the aliens and all the structures we have now has been gradually imposed upon us.

I want to clarify something here, which is important to understand, what I will be talking about now. There are generally two groups of beings on Earth. One is humanity. All humans are the members or parts of the group soul, which has "fallen" here. Thus when I say human, I mean a being with a human soul. Because not all beings having human physical bodies necessarily have such a soul. Second group of beings are the aliens, there seem to be many different races, they may have many different reasons to be here. When I say "the aliens", I only mean Reptilians and those other races whose aim is to enslave us or to make use of us in any way, which of course is not the purpose of all alien races.

The golden rule of the aliens is to play us in such a way as to acquire as little karmic retribution for themselves as possible. This requires them to stay invisible, at least for as long as their task is completed. We cannot consciously blame somebody for anything, if we do not know, they exist.

For this end they needed to create some kind of "elites" and place them at the top of all those hierarchical structures. Now they hide behind them and rule through them, they use them as human proxies. By doing this they do not only achieved invisibility, but also shifted a big chunk of their own karmic responsibility on them. And yet another advantage; those "elites" are nothing else but part of us, humans, they are parts of our group soul, so the aliens created the situation, where this is us humans fighting against us, humans, they shifted the battle into the "inside circle of humanity". We fight against each other, we create karma for us, humanity, whatever goes within the circle of humanity creates our collective karma. It is with the hands of those "elites" that they superimposed all the "human laws" on the natural law. It has been a long process, we have been here already for 309000 years in our present "modern" forms. How about previous "prototypes"? Are we some kind of continuation of our predecessors?

In short, the aliens programmed humanity to accept some "superior" cast of humans, whom we are obliged to submit our free will to and and then by working through them as proxies, they imposed all those artificial, unnatural laws upon us.

These "elites" is high achievement of the aliens. They were made, brainwashed to perceive the rest of us as their enemy to be conquered. Should they realize, that the war that they wage against us is the war that they wage against themselves, would they still follow? And in the end what do they get from it? Few of them, I do not think many, have some kind of contract with the aliens. The aliens might have to keep the terms of the contract, so probably they give them some protection, give them knowledge and guide them in such a way, so that they do not face a lot of karmic payback, besides, they need to know the rules of the game, in order to play it right on us. Basically they also stay hidden and work through their subordinates. But the rest of them, I think they are just useful idiots, just scapegoats, I do not think many of them really know what they are involved in and what purpose of their "work" is, and even if the aliens give them some protection till they are useful, the karma sooner or later will find them, I think.

There is just one big ruling hierarchy with aliens at the top, secret societies in the middle, and governments at the bottom, generally speaking. The two layers, secret and not secret, interpenetrate each other, and the relationships between them are complicated, but it does not matter to us at all. The aliens at the top of the pyramid are perhaps "the all seeing eye", I guess. It is my understanding, that the real job, behind the scenes, is mostly done by secret societies, which is why they are secret. They are everywhere, in all so called "fields" in our so called "societies", they are in education, science, medicine.. They take rigorous oaths of total obedience, i.e. they voluntarily subordinate their free will. What a surprise. I think many people step in just from curiosity, attracted by some mystery, but once they oblige, they get caught in the net, and it would be difficult for them to get out of this, if they wanted to.

And now comes the so called governments. These are open structures, everybody can become a politician. How else could people believe, that we have a democracy. The politicians can play their little private games, there might be few people with integrity inside, but now, when all the facades fell down, when by necessity they exposed themselves, we can see more clearly then ever, that with all its dramaturgy it is just the puppet show for us, the term political scene is not a coincidence. It is my conviction, which you might share or not, that all these governments are nothing more then the interface between the real rulers and us, the people. Generally they are controlled and kept in line, and the main figures, like presidents, especially in the leading countries, like America, would never be a coincidence. Only now can we clearly see, how obediently they are just playing their roles according to a script written by someone else.

More and more people see the repeating pattern used by the "elites" called: problem, reaction, solution. 9/11 event can be a very good example of it. But it goes much, much deeper. The whole politics is played according to this very scenario. Problem: constant tension in American-Russian relations, the endless enmity, the cold war, the eternal threat of war, etc. Solution, eternal armaments race, creating NATO, supposedly to stabilize situation, etc., etc. American government works hand in hand with Russian or Chinese governments etc. They only play the roles of adversaries. They all play to the same goal.

Every single war was arranged this very way, by them all, together, in unison. With the hands of all governments. And we, the people, go there and kill each other. In an act of voluntary sacrifice for the aliens, I would add. And afterwards they organize our life still better, so that this horrible thing never happens again. Like, after the The First World War passports were introduced (before that people could just travel) and the The League of Nations was created, which after The Second World War was transformed into ONZ, the usefulness of which we can fully appreciate now. Yet these horrible things somehow keep happening anyway...

The most ingenious trick in the whole game of free will is democracy. Theoretically we, the people, are the sovereign here and we choose the authorities that governs or better just administer the country on our behalf. In reality we never really choose anybody, at least on higher positions. We are only given the choice between usually the two of whatever, president candidates or ruling parties... In most of the democratic countries there are two leading parties, they sit there forever and just take turns. Or we are given the candidates for president, then there is "a battle" between the final two of them, one of them wins, and people believe they have chosen their president in a free election. Actually we did not chose anybody, they were selected before by those, who control the game, with the full knowledge of the final result. They manipulate people to vote on the one of their choice, and if in not successful, then it is them, who count the voices.

But that is not what I meant by the trick here. The golden trick is that, it does not matter at all, who 'wins' the elections, because they are the representatives of the same system, controlled by the same real rulers, taking orders from the same superiors, they only pretend to be in opposition to each other
(well, some might believe it is for real, of course). So it does not matter at all who you voted for, what matters is that you voted on the system.

If you vote on lets say a candidate for president, it is as if you say to him: "I give you the right to rule in my name, I empower you to act on my behalf. I give you the right to make laws, which I will obey. I surrender my free will to you and empower you to make choices in my name. Of course I believe or I assume you will use the power that I give you in the best interest of mine and everybody else." And you sign your name on the voting card, it is as if you signed a contract with him. You have obliged, consented to accept their commands, so now they command you. You have obliged to subordinate you will to them. It is a complicated game, with the judicial system and Constitution, etc., which are all just parts of their game, but in the end, this is what this whole democracy is really all about. Consent. Now, that we voted on them, they are ruling in our name. Note the language they use, like: America signed the contract..., France made pact with... They would say for example: "France ordered an additional xxx million doses of vaccines". In the communist countries there was only one party and you still had elections, you were supposed to go there and vote for that party. And people were doing it. The ruling party was properly chosen.

We have been gradually convinced, that it is our duty to pay taxes. We pay for everything, you have a house, you give them money, you bought something, you give them your money... You work and earn some rewards, you give them a big share. Yet for instance in the USA the income tax only appeared in 1913. After the Wikipedia:

Now it s our "new normal". Those who see, that this is not an honest deal say, that it is a theft. No! We give it to them voluntarily. Using the alien's methodology, the best way to get somebody's money is to convince them to give it to you voluntarily. They gradually get you give them more and more , one step at a time. Each time you accept it becomes new normal. This way within a 100 years your taxes rose from zero to almost fifty percent (at least in some countries), and now it is normal, that about half of your income goes to the government. The limit of how far they can go with anything that they attempt to impose on us is always how much they can push with our consent. If we comply, even with resistance, after some time it will become a new normal and we will not think about it any more or remember, that it used to be different. Do we ever think, that some time ago there were no passports in existence? Do we even know it?

The government does not have any money, it is all our money. Money is energy in this world, it is our earned rewards, and we give half of our earned rewards to their disposal, now they make things in our name and using our resources, our energy, and everything they do in our name and with our resources, comes back to us as our earned collective karma, we made contract with them and now we share responsibility.
Now it is us, the people, who finance, i.e. contribute our energy to every single war or "peace mission", it was us, who financed for example ISIS or any other "terrorist organization" obviously organized by them, by ruling 'elites', it is us who finance the development and production of every single piece of weaponry, etc., etc. Yet the "elites" do not go to war themselves, they do not kill anybody themselves, they only act as middleman, they only distribute our resources the way they choose, pointing with their finger, who is to go where and to kill whom, for example. And who are those ISIS fighters, anyway? They are us, the people. Killing is an extreme example, but that is how they "manage" our lives in general.

We, humanity, are at the point now, when making war is our normal. Of course most people do not like it, but we believe them to be inevitable. All these weapons everywhere, more and more sophisticated. What for? We need them for self-defense, they say. If only not those pesky Russians. Problem, reaction, solution. Would we, humanity, before the "fall" ever go to war? So what happened to us? But even after the "fall" would we ever go to war, if left alone?
It is not only the soldiers that committed murders (all the while probably believing, that they were doing something noble, that they were serving their country) we all collectively took part in this mass killing, we all contributed our energies to it.

And now people go and vote for them again, for this very same people. Or they go and vote for this second party, not because they really want them to rule, but they vote against the one, they already have enough of, hoping for the change. But actually they again vote for the system: "Continue please, with our consent and resources." They need to periodically confirm surrendering our will to them, confirm, that we are in the game, that we take it seriously, that we believe it is for real.

All this partly answers the question, how the aliens managed to feed on humanity for so many thousands of years, causing us a lot of suffering, and they get away with it untouched in the sense that they do not seem to reap karmic retribution for violating our free will. They created and established the ruling "elites", which manipulates us to do to ourselves what they want us to do to ourselves. It is us, humans, who do all the harm to ourselves, and then we are the ones to pay for it, we reap the retribution, which causes as again more suffering, thus create still more food for the aliens. And at the end the "elites" are also us. Such a small convenient perpetuum mobile for them.

How about religion?

There is no need for any worship of God or religious activity, when you have a clue. Yet we do see a great variety of religions and believe systems. As much as they may vary a lot in their "teachings", they all have one thing in common. Obedience. Subordinating your will. How can you not obey God? How can you not obey your Lord? You go to the Catholic church, you kneel down and say:

"Your will be done", not mine. Yet we know, that the true Source of creation do not demand our obedience, to the contrary, It gave us free will. Having free will choice and having to be obedient contradict each other. You cannot have both. You can ever have free will choice or you have to obey. In our world of religions, the only choice we have is to choose which "God" you would obey, if you even have that much.

There is yet another common theme in our religions/cults, perhaps more popular in older times, but still active now in many places, and that is the "ritual sacrifice". I have very little knowledge about this subject, but I do know, that in some countries cows are ritually killed according to the recipe given by some "God". First of all the blood must be all drained from still alive animal (forgive me if I am not fully correct here, I do not want to search this topic). For what reason? Blood is full of live energy, blood is full of life, we know, who likes to bathe in the blood to absorb the nutrition through the skin. Lizzies, anyone? Perhaps not only them.

Second part of the recipe is that it is best, if the death was slow and painful.

Yes. Maximum energy transfer. It is all them, the aliens, posing as "God", Satan, Virgin Mary, whatever would do the job. The result the same as always: humans impose slow, torturous death on other humans and countless animals, reaping the karma for this, while the aliens did not even touch anybody with the finger, just harvest the energy for free, or at least very cheap.

The "elites" know the rules and they operate in accordance with them. Watch the ways they use to try and push the vaxxes on all of us without incurring too much karma for themselves. With all the pressure they put on us to take the jab, with all the carrots and sticks, what they still want us to do is to consent.
When you finally choose to accept the jab and you go to get it, you have to sign the "Informed Consent for Vaccination" form.
Like this one for example (I only included the most important passages, because my post turned out to be too long, but it is worth to read it in full)
_https://www.centrastate.com/COVID Vaccine Updated Consent Form.pdf

The information they provide in this form is as close to the truth as possible for them, they attempt to limit lies, thought not everything is really the truth. The big lies they leave to the media, then it becomes their problem and their karma. They do not claim, that the vaccines are safe and effective, to the contrary, they tell you, that you can expect serious side effects or even death, and if you got covid, you might not even notice. Now the vaccine was "developed to attempt to prevent" covid and it "may reduce your ability to infect others". By signing it you also consent to sharing your data with other parties and to resigning from blaming anyone for anything that might happen to you as the result of the jab. Now you can blame only yourself. You released them from any liability. And most importantly it is stated few times, that it is voluntary and that you have your free will choice to accept the vaxx or not, and that in order to get the jab.

What they do not say anywhere is that the "vaccine" has nothing to do with providing the protection from any illness at all, and that they know exactly what they intend to achieve through it. Even though we were informed, that the vaxxes contain mRNA, we were not told, that they already have the "law" ready to patent us as their GMO product. Omitting information about the graphene being one of the ingredients is not lying. We are told that there are some components, which are patented and thus not to be disclosed. Can you see through the game here? Can you see how the conscious consent may not really be truly informed consent, yet be as close to the truth as possible? They cannot avoid karma altogether, but they can minimize it.

There is still one more very interesting thing that you signed:

You need only one consent for both doses. I did not manage to find info, if you need to sign consent for third and next doses as well. Maybe one conscious consent is enough for all doses, I am not sure. But it will be enough if let's say the aliens wanted to step in, at least in the more difficult, more hesitant cases. I speculate here, but seems very possible. This might explain, why some people change into strong vaccination advocates after getting their jabs.

We are all witnesses of the big operation on the global scale, we can observe the whole process from the very beginning, of how the "elites", led by their masters, all work together as one to make the whole humanity to give conscious consent to something, they do not really want. They work to make humanity to give the conscious consent to their final enslavement. They have everything ready, they only need us to consent, and one time only.

People think that signing this form it's just a formality, we are so accustomed to signing things (sic!). But this is an essential point in this whole game. They want your conscious compliance, and you signed it to them. You surrendered your body to them, but what is more important, you subordinated your will to them. You subordinated your will to the evil, so to say, and now this evil has a much stronger hold on you. Something has changed in the configuration of the ethereal field in regards to what it means to be you. You have chosen to follow an seemingly easier path led by them, and you will meet the surprises, they prepared for you. Now you have contract with them, and even for free, they do not offer anything in return. That they say they will let you work or to travel? They will not let you do it anyway, just wait. It is even not in the contract. Even if you managed to keep the job, you might loose it a month or so later anyway.

But if you choose not to subordinate your will to them, there is no way in the universe, that can force you. If you say: no way, and that's it, period, under no circumstances will I subordinate my will to them, even to the point of death, then again something has changed in the configuration of the ethereal field in regards to what it means to be you. Now that you have closed for yourself the road led by them, the field will have to somehow find another avenue for you. It might not be a comfortable one, but who knows. But in the end I believe the chances that you die are much bigger for those, who do sign the contract then those who refuse.

Now if we watch the game unfold, what we thought to be the mistakes, we see as conscious, deliberate actions. People think that they act stupid, that they are inconsistent, that they tell you one thing one day, and another thing the next day, or that they spill some truths. That it is all done purposely. They tell us the truth; even those whose job is to tell lies, mix them with some truths sometimes. Like Dr. F. saying that masks are useless or even harmful and you should not use them and another time he tells you to wear them. At their official sites they provide a lot of true data, we were told that the possibility of death from so called covid is like 0,02%. They tell us about their agendas, about transhumanizm, about the great reset, "you will have nothing and be happy". We know, that now we can expect cyber pandemic, the dark winter. It is all on their official sites, it is all given to us, they do not hide it. Why do they do it? Because they can say: "We told them the truth, we told them what we were doing, and they just went along with it, they did not resist, which means they accepted." They kind of give us a choice. Anybody who would make any effort at all can find the truth about their true agendas easily. But they know that most people will not be looking for it, that they will accept whatever media provides them with, because the programming is completed.

Would they resort to forcefully injecting people without consent signed? I am not sure, but if so, I think only on a small scale and only if all other measures of coercing failed. Even if they would be able to make police or military people to accept this "order" to forcibly vaccinate many people, which would become their karmic burden, their own karmic retribution would also significantly increase. They definitely prefer us to comply.

The "elites" cannot mandate anything to anybody, and they know it. All they can do is to tell us what they wish us to do and we can do or not. They can rule over us only because we believe that they can do so. Watch how they just direct us, the people, to limit each other and to coerce each other. They "mandate" the business owners to demand jabs from their employees, and they watch, will the obey or not. If they obey, it is their choice, it is them who try and force people to accept the jab and it is their responsibility. It is a barber who refuses to cut the hair of someone who choose not to accept the jab, it is his loss, he will loose customers. It is a singer's choice to sing only for already jabbed ones. Yet, it is the doctors and the nurses, who harm people by injecting them with the mixture, it is them killing people by putting them on ventilators, even though they can see it does not bring positive results but vice versa. They consent with procedures "ordered" to them by whatever "authorities". It is the policemen who brutalize people for daring to walk in the park, for instance, or for daring to talk to each other.

Just one more thing I want to tell you. I have a hypothesis about one possible way of how the aliens may try to balance whatever karma comes back to them, because they cannot totally avoid karmic retribution. I got the idea, when I remembered the interview by David Icke with Credo Mutwa. It was long ago and I do not remember exactly, so I might have contorted something, but the idea remains the same.

In his interview Credo Mutwa described himself being kidnapped and tortured by the Greys and one Reptilian figure, he was also raped by humanoid female (with a tail), all the time being paralyzed. He said the torture was so intense, he was crying and shouting and he started begging the Reptilian to stop. Then he was shown in his mind some cataclysmic event on earth, everything being submerged in a red mud, destroyed buildings and naked trees sticking out of it, which he did not understand and it meant nothing to him. He talks about him being later taken for some kind of a tour, and being shown many things, among others he saw something like small pink Grays floating in some fluid in big tanks (?), and some devices the purpose of which he could not understand, he also saw many other people being tortured like he had been.

He also noticed some changes in himself afterwards, like being more spiritually sensitive, having prophetic dreams, being able to do the paintings and sculptures, which he was not able to do before. So I am making a hypothesis, that maybe one way of the aliens balancing the karma is that they give something in return. They take what they want and they give what they want. They could have just thrown him out, as they did later, why did they bother to show him things?

We are at war, people, we had been attacked long ago, and basically we are under an occupation. More and more humans wake up to the fact, that we are at war. But it is vitally important for us to realize who the real enemy is. Because if we become aware of who the real enemy is, and if we see they ways, they act, we begin repelling the attack, we begin to consciously resist them. We can do it by mere knowing it, being aware of it, and not consenting to it. And by mere being aware of it and not accepting it, we let the law of free will "know" about our condition here.

Let's face the truth. While the free will of humanity was not abridged, because there is no such possibility, the aliens found the way to cheat the law of free will. They managed to enslave, to subordinate the will of humanity to big extend, by making the law of free will "believe", that this is exactly what we want. In other words, the law of free will do not "see" or do not "read" properly our condition here. Only in this way were they able to abuse us and feed on us for thousands of years, without causing karmic retribution for themselves. The only reason for them not being able to enslave humanity to the full was that we still have our good old soul, which remembers the times from before the "fall". With this transhumanism agenda the aliens attempt to remove this one last obstacle from the way.

We need to collectively "inform" the law of fee will about the real state of affairs here and by doing this stir it to act on our behalf. The more of us, the better. We need to reclaim our freedom and regain the control of ourselves.

It is necessary that we, the people, resist governments or generally the "elites", and fight them back, and we can see it is happening, and more and more people rise up and find ways to push back. But this alone would not be enough. They are only disposable weapon of the real enemy.
I found the reading very interesting. But I wouldn't go as far as fight back the government! You talked about free will, consciousness and unconsciousness... And suddenly you talk about resisting the government. By knowing their game, there is no need to fight at this level IMO.

Very interesting about the 92% of thought processes in third density originating from the subconcious... I guess that's why working on yourself, observing and integrating yourself, is so important.. gradually decreasing any conflict between your subconscious and conscious mind? And why uncritical exposure to false information is so bad.. like ads on TV, or the way they use language in the TV news etc, well known techniques all designed to speak directly to your subconscious..

I see The Work as more of a "stepping sideways" than a "fighting back".. Though everyone has their own different ways and situations.. but without integrating our selves - if our subconscious controls us, and is programmed with who knows what ideas that we don't necessarily consciously agree with - then we can't really do anything and will just end up back where we started, it seems?

Comprehensive analysis @ella . Kudos :thup: .

We need to reflect on our daily moments, reactions-actions, thought process, to be aware of our programming in this life and those imprints & karma that we carry from other lives.

As you have rightly brought out the answers from Cs, human souls accepted the desire for physical limitation without reading the fine print. Rest is a 309,000 year long history of birth & death cycle which we are unable to break out of.

The most important control of free will seems to be the "jealousy" factor added to our physical system. This jealousy factor I equate to the veil of illusion/Maya, based on my limited understanding from other material I read.

The veil of illusion is the first among the 3 veils that enforce the control matrix of human "prisoner" existence. I say prisoner as we are not in control of our free will and journey. Thus, the only way out is to break out of this Alcatraz like prison that Earth has been transformed into. Now, with the 309,000 years cycle coming to an end, the prison will go into renovation and stabilization to prepare for the next age/density.

I wish to give my thoughts on the reference to God. The main aspect or fall out of the control matrix/illusion is to formulate and believe in an external entity called God who needs to be pleased, complied with or face his/her wrath/displeasure etc. All those who are initiated into various religious belief systems, by birth or otherwise, are programmed to believe in an external omnipotent entity call GOD. Whether this was planned by the control system or it evolved on its own is immaterial now.

To quote the statement from ella's post - ""Our Father, which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy Name. Thy Kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, As it is in heaven." Similar statements exist in all religions.

If however one has to interpret this Father as the SOUL within us, it takes a new and enlightening meaning. It is the Soul which has created this body and mind and it is the reason for the physical existence. The Soul is part of the All That is / Local Creator/Sub-Logoi and is the real-absolute-enduring self.

If we read the above statement as an affirmation to connect with our Soul, the primal inner God, the Father in our Brain (heaven), whose will is the real FREE WILL devoid of any programming or control which will lead us to realize and gain the inner Kingdom of Knowledge and control our own destiny - this is the real intent.

All religious thoughts/beliefs/spiritual practices were designed for the SOLE purpose of realizing the SOUL, by breaking through the veils/control matrix encoded in our brain and DNA. Their true meaning were lost and thus all such "spiritual" beliefs and actions have lost the "spirit"/soul in them to be degraded into mere rituals.

There is saying by a Siddha (self-realised people who are against religious beliefs as is prevalent now) - "If you cannot find the God within you, how will you find the God outside" (in idols/statues and rituals)

Let us all try and regain our inner Kingdom of the eternal Soul, the God and Father that really matters.

😇 🙏🙏

My questions would be along the lines of if we all came down together as a group is this where a split happens and if those who make it to the next level will continue helping those who are still stuck on this level to get out of this trap? My guess is yes, of course.
Hi Debra, I am glad you liked my post. I was also asking myself this question, but I do not have an answer as well.

Back
Top Bottom