The General Relativity reformulated? & Alien Antarctica base

OutSky

Jedi
C’s Transcripts,
Aug 10 2019

A: Elaleia of Cassiopaea here. Be helpful to one another.

[...]
Q: (Ark) Okay. Can quantum theory be derived from General Relativity?
A: No
Q: (Ark) Oh my goodness! I'm done. I'm depressed. [laughter] So what should I do? I was working for four years on doing that?! And now you say it cannot be done? What should I do? (Artemis) He's lost. Help him! (Ark) Please?
A: Keep trying. It will lead to unexpected discoveries.

[..........................]
May 20, 1995

Q: (T) Is there some kind of underground base in Antarctica?
A: Yes. Eight.
Q: (T) Are they related to the tunnels in time?
A: Vague.
Q: (T) Were any of those bases underground in Antarctica built by the Germans during World War II?
A: Sect.
Q: (T) Nazis?
A: Remember, all is structured in cycles and circles.

[..........................]
December 2, 1995

Q: (L) Did the Germans construct a time machine during WWII?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) They actually did it?
A: Ja.
Q: (L) Were the German experiments in time travel carried to the U.S. after the war?
A: In splintered form.
Q: (L) Did the U.S. take possession of a time machine constructed by the Germans?
A: No.
Q: (L) Why not?
A: Was taken elsewhere.
Q: (L) Where?
A: Mausenberg, Neufriedland.
Q: (L) Still in Germany?
A: Nein!
Q: (L) Where is Mausenberg?
A: Antarktiklandt.
Q: (L) Who is in control of or running this machine?
A: Klaus Grimmschackler.
Q: (L) I didn’t mean a specific person, a group. Americans or Germans?
A: Deutsche.
Q: (L) Did they use this machine to transport themselves there and also in time?
A: Has been performed in Glophen in gestalt, bit, yie aire das gluppen und werstalt de vir seinderfor bidde.

[...]
Q: (L) These individuals who have this time machine in Antarctica, what are they doing with it or what do they plan to do with it?
A: Exploring time sectors through loop of cylinder.
At some point the C’s also states something like “String Theory is not good.” However the author of the ascribed book here claims an other and “specific String Theory.” What so ever is the case, the book, ahead described, even if a hoax or not, still offers some fun reading. So follows a synopsis.
Since at least 2008 the anonymous authored book “Base New Berlin” (400 pages and several colorful illustrations) was divulged. It supposedly unveils a “General Relativity” repairing that of Einstein. I will try to append a crude computer (English) translation of it here. Therefore is advisable to read the original script for avoiding equivocalness. Also the author claims that he lived in an alien base in Antarctica years ago and left it when he was 15 years old (if I remember correctly). I read some of the book about 10 years ago. Also at that time, though the German language used into this book is not a usual one, still I had finely translated to English its first 60, 70 pages, when then I suspended the project to pursue another more attractive and less suspicious books to me. In that time I got this book from the site _The 'New Berlin' Base - Nazis In The Antarctic. Possibly the book is still there available.

Also it’s not difficult to find other sites in the internet commenting on it where the book is claimed legitimate. In short the author describes his routine in the Antarctica base, and to support his story he shows the General Relativity of Einstein allegedly reformulated. According to him, his “General Theory” was common knowledge in his subterranean Antarctic base.

Some quotes from the net:
The material […has] detailed information about a base in Antarctica originally established by the Nazis, advanced physics, mind control, […] and alien involvement in the affairs of the human race. Included in the document are dozens of pages […] apparently detailing the physical theory of interdimensional travel. […] Most compelling are the many pages of mathematical physics, which of course cannot be hoaxed. ]

[…] The author says that the base is no longer under extraterrestrial but under human control. He says the reason why there are so many human scientists on the base is because this is a place where many exotic phenomena can be observed, like “vectorial viewing into the future”, “soul travel via machine”, “technical telepathy” or what he calls “eye-movies” [..]. The base where he lived it is located not far from another alien base which bears the name “New Berlin”. […] He describes it as a huge building of glass and plastic, several square kilometers in area.
During his stay, he says never left the base physically. [But some day] […] he [unknowingly] was “thrown out” of the base around the year 1996 […] He woke up outside the base in a mountainous area “somewhere in Tajikistan”. […] in Germany, he was officially accepted as a refugee. […] he was assigned to a psychiatric hospital in May 1998. […] none there would believe any of the stories he had to tell.

[…] [in the base] they received their food from a tube which came out of the wall. It was a kind of “brown paste”, which tasted like fruit. In order to receive food, they were obliged to follow certain tasks for which they received “bonus points”. Not fulfilling a task resulted in receiving no points, and therefore no food. One of the main tasks that he and the other humans had was to “follow the thought structures of humans outside the base”, using a technological “seat”. The seat itself is described as far too small for a human being - it seems to have been created for beings with another anatomy. In order to use the seat they had to put on a specific suit with a cable which ended in a machine. Using the seat, it was apparently possible to see and feel the world outside as if one would experience it with one's own senses (sight, smell, sound, touch etc.). He was eventually obliged to draw what he saw. Sometimes he was ordered to distract people outside the base from their original thoughts and to “implant” different, more violent thoughts. He furthermore suggests that this manipulation has been going on for a long time - and probably from the future. Among the humans, there were also other beings present on the base. He refers to them as “Lemurs” - reddish, greenish robots which he suspects are animated by human souls who failed to accomplish their tasks. Also is described a small and humanoid being in appearance with brown, hairless skin. Humans living on the base worshipped them, considering them to be “Gods”. The author describes how he once saw one of these brown beings sitting perfectly at ease on the Bereschewan seat, a detail which suggests that the seat was their technology.

[…] The book is almost entirely written in German, with few paragraphs written in bad English. […] There is one chapter which contains numerous formulae and diagrams about what the author describes as “Our theory of everything”. This complex mathematical physics seems to describe an advanced model of a multidimensional universe, and how to travel through it. He states that investigating these formulas might prove the authenticity of his claims, but possibly only “in 20 or 30 years from now”.

[…]A [not named] respected academic of Theoretical Physics […commented the material]:
  • The mathematics is genuine. The education level of the author would have to be Ph.D.
  • It is a model. In Physics we have many models, and we must consider them all with respect if they don’t lead to experimental contradictions.
  • This presents a Photon Model which reproduces known results in Physics, but it also admits (which is important) the involvement of the Ether. In my personal opinion: Current Physics will advance if it accepts the existence of the Ether.
  • This is an innovative model... and in a few aspects it reminds me of extensions from other models (for example, Tewari's model for the electron).
  • The ‘Ghost-balls’ remind me of some of Tesla's experiments.
  • It employs 5 and/or 6 dimensions, which is normal in Physics. For example, the Kaluza-Klein Theory uses a 5-dimensional space.

Initial part (mostly in English) from the book “Base New Berlin” where is exposed a supposedly General Relativity re-conceptualized and reformulated. Some of it originally in German was poorly translated to English.

Part 1
Our physical theories of tomorrow:
(Original version of 97 + more recent additions 2003-2007)

My report on a secret underground facility extraterrestrial origin, would be a bad report if I my Allegations would not make any testable with a few little evidence. This will be done hereafter.
In our base, there were people who apparently almost the whole day with Crazy footage from our Have employed basis in those small colorful kullernde circles in large circles and the like could be seen. Partially were to me the things that could be seen in these films as electrical interaction, gravitational interaction, 4- dimensional space mechanics, the theory of everything and the like sold. Sometimes I cannot remember these films and to what I was told about these movies still remember very well. I think those memories may very well as evidence serve for the accuracy of my reports. Because, as I have since discovered, many of these seem physical theories that have been presented to me at the time to have been not bad. Some Mathematics from a textbook of college already seems to be enough to see that much of what told me then about physics was our conventional physics could revolutionize. Some old absurd theories of physics would this However, be thrown overboard. Side effect of this absurd Ausmistens theories would be a slightly more specific String theory, in representing the previous string as a 4-dimensional hollow spheres in a 6-dimensional space leave. Using this more concrete string theory then seems to be a theory of everything to be able to give us the explain surrounding world as an infinite fractal of 4-dimensional hollow sphere strings in a 6-dimensional space could. I hope I have so what you taught me in our base on physics, half right reproduced. More details on this can be read in the chapters that follow:

Our theory of everything (film)
This theory went like this: "Everything "is a hollow sphere. Actually, there are two hollow spheres, to a hollow sphere have been joined together. But this will see the people nor myself later. The edge of these hollow spheres again consists of hollow spheres, but which are significantly smaller than the hollow spheres which they are part. And also the edge these hollow balls again consists of hollow spheres that are significantly smaller than the Hohlkufeln which they are part. And always so on, indefinitely. "Everything" So looks at all size levels of the same no matter where you are just in all.
"Everything" has no volume, since "everything" again just a piece cavity. So it's really nothing there, despite that one sees but what.
Next one might suspect that such a fragile composite Gebild that an infinite fine structure has also an infinite number of space dimensions. But this is not correct. "Everything" has only 6 dimensions.
Since "everything" even as simple seems to be constructed, one might think there would be a world formula might. This but is not correct. There is no universal formula. "Everything" is infinitely complicated. There are an infinite number of natural constants ~ 4.5 ... ~ 5.69 • 10-18 ... etc.
The string theory which seeks to explain the world by means of small filaments, is actually correct. But that Hollow sphere model is correct. To unite both theories together is absurd. This is not possible.

BaseNewBerlin01.jpg

Because of known space where everyone is staying only 4 (= 3 + 1) Raumkomponeten has, he sees in everything like a thread or a curved thread out.
The thread of the two-leveled ether? Since the beginning of all time is "everything" in constant expansion. The God of all, therefore, has irgendwan once destroyed or it explodes just. The gods on a small scale must therefore constantly move up to fill the gaps has left the God of All the Great back. " This theory was to me almost word for word as explained in a Film in our base of an asexual voice. Parallel to these explanations were seen following green hollow sphere image against a black background. This image was I think with a 6 and a gray-green coordinate symbol (see Fig..) labeled.

Supplement from a dream in February 2005: In this dream, I see before me in a pane of glass from the Grzimek our base. She wears completely blue things and showing me here with her forefinger a croissant on your head. This meant in our base at about: "Just think about it!" or "Listen to me!". Subsequently, appeared in the glass sheet again the above green hollow spherical image, shoot against a black background. Instead of the number 6 in the bottom of the image appeared Glass but now the following equation: ((2,2,2), 3, 3, 3). I do not know what it signifies this equation. Looks for like a Aufflistung from the unfolding of various spaces of different dimensionality.

Their Theory of All - a fractal system out of hollow-balls and nature-powers? (Dream) In this dream from 05/06/2005 I'm a child again and watch the film in a big glass screen at the wall or something like that. I think, these films are again about people who live below of giant artificial white roof (in our base we have called it the Building). In one of these films approximately 10 persons out of the film all the time run in and out of one of their Houses. By some of them are doing this all the time screaming very loudly again and again. In the dream I'm convinced that all this would have something to do with some "ghosts" or "demons" in the air. And in a few other films out of this dream I can remember to have seen a lot of people standing in front of me in the glass screen.

BaseNewBerlin02.jpg
Picture 181: The fractal system out of string?

Although in theory Further film hasn’t happened very much, I found them so very frightening. Because somehow the behavior of These People in thesis film was very strange.
Further More I can remember That at the end of my dream has Appeared in front of me a picture with on white curve in front of an green background (see. Picture 181).
The gray lines on this picture and the green background I can remember quite well, but the black symbols in this picture I cannot remember quite well. Because They have been much too small to read One of Them. In my dream I do not know what’s all about with this picture. But now I think it is Possible did it all Could have something to do with Their Theory of All - maybe With Their knowledge about nature-powers and 6- dimensional hollow-balls. Because the whole picture Seems to have No End neither upstairs nor downstairs. And more over every symbol in this picture is somehow connected with on curved line with a few Other symbols in the picture (The nature- powers can be connected with each other When They depend on the size of the circles who suit into another circle and things like these ones.) After all this I woke up out of this further fear-dream. It is Possible That I have seen in our base a quite similar picture like this one. But That times the white curve in this picture what red and horizontally. Much more I cannot remember.

Your Space Mechanics (Film)
In this Film, I walk through a nocturnal environment somewhere outside. While I was there just a high-voltage line under cross, suddenly begins to tell a deep male voice on the following things: "The 10-er thread goes vertically upwards out of the room. Ten dimensions as four dimensions. So it is actually a 4-seater Thread. "As I see figure below, which, however, in this figure, the size of all circles alternately increased and then reduced again.

BaseNewBerlin03.jpg
Picture: The picture I saw in the Film. In contrast to that missing in it, I have written Explanations into my picture. However, any detailed explanation for a Film was available in our base. Here so, for more I have written additions made!

Yet while the nested loops with the large outer green circle alternately enlarge and decrease, diving on the surface of the room of interactions a large and a small drill Spirit (cf.. Illustration). For this purpose, explains the man's voice: "A spirit Drill head Drill head old and a spirit young. Both form here so nested threads of photons, so that overall a spatial structure is formed. (...) Errr .... Saul what do you say to 5.69 • 10-18 (....) Ahhh ... 10-120. "

Our "Einstein Cross" (Get an explanation from the Father)
So that I can better understand our space mechanics for which I was already interested in me as a child, has given me My father tried to explain this time using so-called Einstein crosses. To this end, he has black crosses in a Circle painted on a sheet of paper and this paper sheet then laid on the ground. Then I should be at position different places beside the cross on the ground. I was either in the room Interactions inside or on the airwaves over time. Since Einstein crosses the room always should be equal in all four directions of space, time cannot be everywhere equal to pass quickly. If you move quickly through the ether brings you his own Einstein Cross, and therefore can in time is not quite as far upcoming in his cross as anyone can, the rest in the ether ... ..
At the end, my father gave me even told anything about the fact that the room is actually a mechanism in R4 Space mechanics in R5 is. This 5th spatial direction is also very important. Because everything can only function if it also gives this 5th spatial direction. "
BaseNewBerlin04.jpg
Figure 1: The Einstein Cross, that my father had painted with a black pen on a piece of paper.

Drafting (supplement by me):
I think with the help of this picture and the information that there exists a 5-dim ether one can derive a “Room-mechanic’s theory” which seems to be very interesting. Cause Konrad Lorentz has told us 1900 approximately the same things but in a different more formal way. That times he was able to show that all relativistic equations could be explained with a simple ether-theory when one assumes that this ether is contractive and that all particle are made of electric waves. Cause then all objects would contract in the direction of moving on the same way the velocity of light becomes slower in this direction. Almost the same result one will get with the help of their 4-dimensional ether-theory. But in contrast to Konrad Lorentz they are also seem to be able to paint to every physics effect a picture which shows what is going on in the ether. Especially because the people in our base also have painted photons and particles as Strings, objects which should be nothing else than a electric wave which moves up and down in a very small area. There only seems to be one little difference between their theory and Konrad Lorentz ones. Conrad Lorentz does not identify the 4.th room-direction with the object-time. It is possible that this mistake was a big problem for former scientists to believe in his theory.

However I want to show here a very easy solution for geometric Konrad Lorentz ether theory from 1900. The results are the same like Konrad Lorentz ones but I want to identify the 4th room-direction with the object of one-time object in the room.
Cause that really makes sense. Cause when you Imagine that in a particle rotate photons at one point through their fields (compare my chapter "Their photon") one can expect That One can identify their "object-time" With Their rotational velocity Vrot. Cause one can expect that they can only emit or absorb other photon with their rotational velocity Vrot.
When a particle moves now search through the surrounding ether through the 3-D room with the velocity v it only Should be Able to roll along its 4; 5; 6-threads with the reduced "rotation-velocity" vrot = √1-v2 (with 0 <v <1 = C). Because otherwise it would not roll through its surrounding ether with the velocity C or K any more. An important effect of all this is maybe did New photons only can be absorbed / emitted by this particle with the reduced "time-velocity" = Vrot = tobject-time = √1-v2.
Probable that means that its individual object-time (which one can identify with the probable object-time of an object in the room) a bit slower than pasts "normal" (than in a not moving particle in the ether).
At the following 5-dimensional picture you can see how one photon in a particle can roll along another outer field with the "time-velocity" TObject time = Vrot = √1 v2:
BaseNewBerlin05.jpg

As you will see on the following pages it really makes sense to say that light only can move through a surrounding ether with a constant velocity C or K like Konrad Lorentz has done it. Cause out of a assumption like this one you as well can derive the well-known Room-mechanics-effects (Compare next pages) as well as the typical Room-time diagrams with 3 room directions and one 4.th room-direction for the time (in detail the very individual object-time of one particle).
Further Conclusions out of this ether-model are: Time can’t past backwards. Cause it doesn’t matter if a electron rolls along its 4-thread “upstairs (time goes forward?)” or “downstairs”(time goes backward?). Cause it as well should be able to emit / absorb photons in both directions (Compare their electric interaction model). So time only can past a bit slower or faster but time can’t past backwards. Moreover one can expect (when all that was correct what one has told me in our base about the electric interaction) that in normal matter the 4-threads roll “forward” in the 4.th room-direction cause time should past here forwards and in Anti-matter the 4-threads roll “backwards” in the 4.th room-direction. So in normal matter you maybe have to paint the 4-threads “above” the room of interactions while you have to paint them in Anti-matter “below” the room of interactions.
In contrast to all that to have a positive or negative charge has maybe something to do with being below or above the flat line of the room of interactions (compare their pictures to the electric interaction).

The ether: About all that one has told me in our base that it would have 5 dimensions, is made out of electrons, positrons and waves (=Photons?), that its green 4.th field-component and also its 5.th field-component? would “remain?” in the room. So one maybe has to paint two green lines with the same length at one electron in the room and not one like on the picture upstairs?! Of course this two green lines at one particle should stand up then vertically on each other.
Moreover one has told me in our base that the ether would have a few very exotic abilities like for example that its 4-phase can tell us something about possible developments in future inclusive human decisions or that one can do “Soul-travelling” with the help of it.

I claim now, that in all 5 room-directions of the ether (= your physics fields) photons only can move with the constant velocity K. As you will see later this velocity K will be the well-known velocity C of the light in your own object-time. That makes the time-delay, the room-contraction, the constant speed of light C between two mirrors … and so on and not Einstein’s Special Theory of Relativity. One can’t measure distance in a 4-dim room as ict negative and as well positive when it is necessary. Moreover there is no reason for claiming an ether in the ART but to say then that in the SRT this ether wouldn’t exist anymore. To assume that the velocity of light in a 3-dim room always must be constant is certainly O.K. in an ether-theory but when you say that there exists no ether it does not make much sense.
BaseNewBerlin06.jpg

That now this ether-theory makes the room-contraction and the time-delay, you can understand, when you watch Einstein-Cruxes of moving objects in the 5-dimensional surrounding ether. Because in these Einstein-Cruxs you can see the room contraction and the time-delay most best. That way one also has explained me this theory in our base. These Einstein-Cruxs can be painted in a two-leveled picture of the ether. Because when the second green field-thread in the 5.th room-direction is as long as in the 4.th room-direction it doesn’t matter if you watch a particle with one green thread in a 4-dim room or with two green threads in a 5-dim room. That is why I will watch on the following sides only 4-dim views of one particle in the surrounding ether. Both Einstein-Cruxes which I want to watch in the ether look somehow like that:
BaseNewBerlin07.jpg

In direction of moving the Crux of Einstein then looks like that:
BaseNewBerlin08.jpg

When now the velocity V5 (the length of the second green thread in the 5.th room-direction) is not changing by the time (as is big as V4, R.T) one can identify v4, r.t. as well as V5 with the velocity of light C. Cause then all photons will always move with The Same Velocity C = K through the ether in Their own Time Object (V4, rt = V3,maximum in the room of Interactions). But nevertheless velocities much higher than C or K are Possible When You Are Able to influence your very individual object time .... (Compare next chapter). The Crux of Einstein then looks somehow like on this picture:
BaseNewBerlin09.jpg

The Time-Delay:
BaseNewBerlin10.jpg

to be continued...

Part 2
BaseNewBerlin11.jpg
BaseNewBerlin12.jpg

BaseNewBerlin13.jpg

BaseNewBerlin14.jpg

BaseNewBerlin15.jpg

Your photons (Film):

Again and again I saw movies in our base, where one small black background orange rings seen against orange filaments in space along roll. This orange wheel on orange threads saw in the movies always was like about this:

BaseNewBerlin16.jpg

Figure 1: An orange wheel on an orange thread in a Film. In our films these wheels were rolling ever the orange filaments along or stopped at any intersection where there is another thread came from above, "hang". When roll along on a thread in the room was moving a white arrow in the orange wheel under constant contraction and expansion as a classic safe sinus in a circle with.

I suppose just so that these objects should represent photons. Because I mean, what's the point otherwise have been his. The mechanical resemblance to a photon is convincing. A photon is also a sinusoidal oscillator, which in a 4-dimensional space-time diagram performs a sine wave. Nevertheless, this remains its wavelength is always obtained. The fact that a photon as a universe is a four-dimensional sine, it was told sometimes in our base.

Can one derive in Their photon model the photon equations? (Supplement by me):

About photon and the Universe one has told me in our base really not very much, except the fact Photon / Universe would be a 4-dimensional sine. But in the film in our base and thus in the books in our base I have seen very detailed pictures of well-known physics-objects like the Photon/Universe. How I already have mentioned before it was my job in our base to watch films like these ones and to paint everything what I have seen in thesis film. All that is my chance. Maybe they think, I would not be able any more to remember anything what they have told me in our base because of my mental illness in former times. But That is not true! I still can remember a lot of things which I have seen in our base. Of course there are so a lot of big gaps in my memories - For example I cannot remember how I have left our base - but did does not matter. With the pictures of these physics-models in our base I still can evidence that I have seen something very strange in former times.

Maybe I'm also able to derive with the help of pictures The Origin of well-known physics-like equations for Example this equation: Ephoton = h.c / λ or Ephoton, rotation = 1/ Ephoton. The best idea I had to this topic I want to mention now:

In order to derive these photon equations I wanna show first, did the pulses P of at photon always Must Be Equal To ≈ R (R The maxim radius or the wavelength of the photon). All this You can derive with the help of this already derived equation ("Equation 3" out of the chapter "The Universe a 4-dimensional Sinus?"):

w2 ≈ GM/R3 (with w = the frequency of the rotating system)

=> 4 π2/T2 ≈ GM/R3 (T = time-period for one expansion and impulsion of the room in the Universe)

=> 4 π2/ R2 ≈ GM/R3 (Because T ≈ R, compare picture upstairs!)

=> R ≈ M

So is indeed the pulses P ≈ R (the wavelength) of the photon? No, That is wrong! You have not Considered, That You have Compared different fields inside thesis photon with each other. When you always would make physics in the same field, like on our planet that this equation would be correct. But the background in our pictures which always black! And the field in each Photon can have on other thickness than the field in another photon. This has big Consequences. Cause of pulses P in at Thick field is bigger than the seed pulses P in a thin field, When Both pulse and Their fields Come Together (An empty room without any fields cannot contain on impulse p. But the thicker fields become, the "bigger" (in a competition with Other Fields to pulse) the pulse can become, Which They Contain.). You can maybe compare it with raindrops, Which fly throw the air. The thicker your air is, the more your thick air with raindrops will influence other raindrops in thinner air.

That is why one has to set Hanes pulses P something like that, When You want to compare different pulse out of different fields with each other:

Presult = P * {thickness of the field your pulses P is a part of-}

Presult = P * {(number of field-particles producing objects ≈ M) • (range of the field / size of the whole room)- ,3-dimensional volume of the field of the Universe}

Presult ≈ P * M/R3 (because the ( Range of the Field / size of the whole room) ≈ const. over the time in all Photons / Universes.)

Presult ≈ M * C * M/R3 (with ≈ P MC for the impulse of the photon / Universe because it always moves with the velocity C through the room. You therefore can set C = K. That does not matter!)

Presult ≈ 1/R1 (with M ≈ R, compare upstairs)

Presult ≈ 1/ M ≈ 1/T ≈ 1/λ (with M ≈ T ≈ λ (The wavelength of the photon). I think did all that is correct is obviously clear)

With this resulting impulse Presult is now therefore on energy Ephoton, result = p.c connected. This energy Ephoton,result must depend on R that way: EPhoton, Result = const'* 1 / R

Or when you want to use the frequency w ≈ C / R ≈ C / λ (with R ≈ λ the wavelength of the photon) you can place it in this equation that way: Ephoton,result = Const * w = const.*C/ λ.

When you set now Const. = h (It's an constant energy!) you get this already well-known photon equation: Ephoton = h • C / λ

So as you see you can get to important photon equation out of well-known sizes in this photon model. All that also did speaks for the Correctness of this Photon-Universe model. Moreover: This equation says not more did the middle of an energy Photon "Avatar" over the time always wants to be h. When you watch time-periods t << T so you can get Resulting Energies Which are much higher than h or a bit smaller than h, Because of the changing field-thickness in the surrounding 3- dimensional field. And so this result does not come in conflict with common physics like I have read in a physics-book.

And one can thus derive the photon rotation energy h = h • 1 / 2π (supplement by me):

In order to derive the rotational energy h = h • 1 / 2π watch at first this picture:

BaseNewBerlin17.jpg

So as you see the 3-D room in the photon so all the time moves around and around. One part (1 / 2M) moves around and around with the velocity V1 = 2C, the other part (1 / 2M) with the velocity V2 = 0 (Remains on the orange line). All this you So can see at this picture:

BaseNewBerlin18.jpg

Or as well so maybe one can say That the field of the mass M (gray plane) and therefore the mass M turns around and around with the velocity C in a circle with the radius R. Therefore the mass M Should Have the rotating pulses Prot = MC When it comes in a not rotating field.

We know now did so the room in the photon has to pulses P Because of its movement through the room with the Velocity C. I assume now that this impulse P = Prot the pulses with Which the same "internal" mass M in the photon goes around and around in a circle! Because Both have the same mass M and the same velocity C!

Moreover I want to say: Over the time the impulse Prot So should not produce at Resulting pulses P 'in one direction. I think, the reason for that is he did all the time moves around and around in a circle.

Moreover I want to say: We have not considered that the 3-D field in the room has at different thickness in each moment.

But did does not matter. So we can use to middle Because-worth for the impulse or Prot or P over the time. Our results will be then the same like without middle-worth.

Next I want to calculate the rotation pulses L = Prot • R of our photon. We already know that Prot = P = h / λ.

Moreover […]

From this point more 38 pages follow explaining the "Theory of Everything".

(This post attaches (PDF) a better edition of the abstract referred to. )

Next a more legible introduction:
Our physical theories of tomorrow:
(Original version of 97 + more recent additions 2003-2007)
My report on a secret underground facility of extraterrestrial origin would be a bad report if I did not make my allegations somehow verifiable with a few small pieces of evidence. This will happen in the following.
There were people in our base who seem to have been busy with crazy footage from our base almost all day, showing small, colorful, circling circles in large circles and the like. Partly I was sold the things that were to be seen in these films as electrical interaction, gravitational interaction, 4-dimensional space mechanics, the theory of everything and the like. Partly I can remember these films and what I've been told about these films very well. I think these memories can very well serve as proof of the accuracy of my reports. Because, as I have found out by now, many of those physical theories that were presented to me at the time seem to have not been from bad parents.

Some math from a high school textbook seems to be enough to see that much of what I learned back then about physics could revolutionize our conventional physics. Some old absurd theories about physics would have to be thrown overboard. Side effect of this fumbling absurd theories would then be a more concrete string theory, in which the previous strings as 4-dimensional hollow spheres can be represented in a 6-dimensional space. With the help of this more concrete string theory, a theory of everything seems possible that could explain the world around us as an infinite fractal of 4-dimensional hollow sphere strings in a 6-dimensional space. I hope I have so reasonably reproduced what has been taught me in our base on physics. More details can be found in the following chapters:

Our theory of everything (film)

This theory goes like this: "Everything is a hollow sphere. Actually, there are two hollow balls, which have been joined together to form a hollow sphere. But we will see this later. The edge of these hollow balls again consists of hollow balls, but they are significantly smaller than the hollow balls of which they are part. And the edge of these hollow spheres again consists of hollow spheres which are significantly smaller than the hollow cavities of which they are part. And on and on, endlessly long. "Everything" looks the same on all size levels, no matter where you are in the moment. "Everything" has no volume, because "everything" is always just a piece of cavity. So there is nothing there, but you can see something.

Furthermore, one could surmise that such a fragile composite structure, which has an infinite fine structure, also has infinitely many spatial dimensions. This is not correct. Everything has only 6 dimensions.
Since "everything" seems so easy to construct, one might also think that there is a universal formula. This is not correct. There is no world formula. Everything is infinitely complicated. There are infinitely many natural constants ~ 4.5 ... ~ 5.69 • 10-18 ... etc.

The string theory that wants to explain the world with the help of little threads is actually correct. But the hollow sphere model is more correct. Uniting both theories is unrealistic. This is not possible. Since the known space in which everyone is staying has a component-room only 4 (= 3 + 1) , he looks in general like a thread or a curved thread.

BaseNewBerlin01.jpg

Since the beginning of time "Everything" is in constant expansion. So the god of everything has sometime destroyed or is just exploding. So the gods on a small scale must constantly move up to fill in the gaps left by the God of all in the big. "

This theory was almost literally explained to me in a film in our base by an asexual voice. Parallel to these explanations we saw the following green hollow sphere image against a black background. This image was, I believe, labeled with a 6 and a gray-green coordinate symbol (see Fig.).

Supplement from a dream of February 2005: In this dream I see in front of me in a glass, the Grzimek from our base. She wears completely blue things and shows me with her index finger a croissant on the head. This meant in our base something like: "Think!" Or "Listen carefully!". Following this, the above green hollow sphere image appeared against a black background again in the glass pane. Instead of the number 6 in the picture, the following equation appeared at the bottom of the pane: ((2,2,2), 3, 3, 3). No idea what this equation should mean. Looks to me as a flare of the unfolding of different spaces of different dimensionality.

Their Theory of All - a fractal system out of hollow-balls and nature-powers?
(Dream)
BaseNewBerlin02.jpg
Picture 181: The fractal system out of string?

In this dream from 05/06/2005 I'm a child again and watch the film in a big glass screen at the wall or something like that. I think, these films are again about people who live below of giant artificial white roof (in our base we have called it the Building). In one of these films approximately 10 persons out of the film all the time run in and out of one of their Houses. By some of them are doing this all the time screaming very loudly again and again. In the dream I'm convinced that all this would have something to do with some "ghosts" or "demons" in the air. And in a few other films out of this dream I can remember to have seen a lot of people standing in front of me in the glass screen.

Although in theory further film hasn’t happened very much, I found them so very frightening. Because somehow the behavior of those people in this film was very strange.
Furthermore I can remember that at the end of my dream has appeared in front of me a picture with on white curve in front of an green background (see. Picture 181).

The gray lines on this picture and the green background I can remember quite well, but the black symbols in this picture I cannot remember quite well. Because they have been much too small to read one of them. In my dream I do not know what’s all about with this picture. But now I think it is possible did it all could have something to do with Their Theory of All - maybe With their knowledge about nature-powers and 6- dimensional hollow-balls. Because the whole picture seems to have No End neither upstairs nor downstairs.

And more over every symbol in this picture is somehow connected with on curved line with a few other symbols in the picture (the nature- powers can be connected with each other when they depend on the size of the circles who suit into another circle and things like these ones.) After all this I woke up out of this further fear-dream. It is possible that I have seen in our base a quite similar picture like this one. But that times the white curve in this picture what red and horizontally. Much more I cannot remember.

Your Space Mechanics (Film)
In this movie, I wander through a nocturnal environment somewhere outside. As I am crossing a high-voltage power line, a deep male voice suddenly begins to tell the following things: "The ten-thread goes vertically up out of the room. Ten dimensions is like four dimensions. So it's actually a 4-thread. "I see the figure below, although in this illustration the size of all circles has been alternately enlarged and then reduced again.

BaseNewBerlin03.jpg
Illustration: The picture I saw in the movie. In contrast to my illustration, however, written explanations were missing. Since here, however, for a closer explanation, no film is available as in our base, I have made written additions to the picture here!

Even as the nested circles with the large outer green circle increase and decrease alternately, on the surface of the room of interactions a large and a small ghost drill head appear (see illustration). The male voice explains, "A spirit-drilled head old and a spirit-drilled head young. Both form nested photonic filaments in such a way, so that overall a spatial structure is created. (...) Uhhh .... Saul, what do you say about that? 5.69 • 10-18 (....) Ahhh ... 10-120. "

Our "Einstein Crosses" (explained by the father)
So that I could better understand our spatial mechanics, for which I was interested as a child back then, my father tried to explain this to me with the help of so-called Einstein crosses. For this he painted black crosses in a circle on a sheet of paper and then laid this piece of paper on the floor. Then I should then position myself at different places next to the cross on the floor. I was then either in the space of interactions in it or in the ether over time. Since the Einstein crosses in the room should always be the same size in all four spatial directions, time can not pass equally fast everywhere.

If you move quickly through the ether, you catch up with your own Einsteinkreuz and can therefore in time not quite as far up in his cross as someone who rests in the ether ... .. In the end my dad has something for me told about it, that the space mechanics in the R4 is actually a spatial mechanics in the R5. This fifth spatial direction is also very important. Because everything can only work if there is this 5th spatial direction as well. "
BaseNewBerlin04.jpg
Figure 1:
The Einstein Cross, that my father had painted with a black pen on a piece of paper.
[…]

Attachments

• Base New Belin, abstract new General Relativity.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 9
The math of a compressible aether is done via the 6-dim conformal group. Ark has written papers based on the conformal group.

From 1998-2000:

Q: (A) Okay, now, this is one thing. At some other point we
were speaking about pentagons and hexagons and I tried to
be tricky and when it came to pentagons, I wrote a
mathematical formula, a symbol for a pentagon, and then
there was the question of signs. We needed five signs. I
asked you whether there should be four pluses and one
minus, or 3 pluses and two minus. The answer was that there
should be 3 pluses and two minuses in a pentagon. Now,
what about a hexagon? What should I put in a hexagon?
Three pluses and three minuses, or four pluses and two
minuses?
A: Four and two.

A: Picture an endless octagonal... in three dimensions.
Q: (A) A lattice, you mean?
A: Okay.

A: Octagonal complexigram.

A: Remember, you do have cycles but that does not necessarily mean cyclical. 3 Dimensional depiction of loop, seek hexagon for more. Geometric theory provides answers for key. Look to stellar windows. Octagon, hexagon, pentagon.

Q: Are those the different levels of density?

A: No, but it relates. Geometry gets you there, algebra sets you "free."

Back
Top Bottom