The Man in the High Castle.

was able to watch it on a relative's account so the producers and talent will in theory receive credit but no additional money will go to what has become the vile Jeff Bezos propaganda machine.
For some circumnstsnces Amazon Mexico decided to play it again? Or at this time. For what purpose? Now, from Amazon's propaganda, the series starts airing in 2015 and ends in 2019, almost 3 years later and with what is happening now... Messages, so that one would get it or warning because it can get worse than that?
In this fascist-dominated reality, U.S. citizens are the vanquished underclass who’ve adapted in various ways (one of the more intriguing aspects of this series). Some have completely converted to Naziism, comfortably sieg heil-ing their neighbors; some are resentful, but skillfully behave compliantly; while others have channeled their outrage into the radical activities of the underground “Resistance
Not just at the US, I wonder to what extent the series might have influenced people to leave things as they are or.... be in the resistance.
Hitler, now older and securely ensconced in power as the revered “Feurer”, is obsessed with obtaining all these films because he fears they will put ideas in peoples’ minds. Consequently, possession of these films is punishable by death. Not surprisingly, obtaining them is one of the chief aims of the Resistance.
Several years later, censorship nowadays.

I am at the second chapter of the first saga. "The Man in the High Castle is an American dystopian alternate history" says wikipedia 😂😂😂 its funny seeing in retrospective... Who would have thought it?

I observe the/my current reality and it is still unknown to me, it is like being a visitor. Crazy.

Back
Top Bottom