The Net predict a big earthquake for late April

Ellipse

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
For the record, while wandering French sites, I saw the rumour of a big earthquake for April, week 3. The information is supposedly coming from the financial community.

I mention it because of the C's 4 months dramatic change prediction.

Ellipse said:
The information is supposedly coming from the financial community.

Do you have a link for this? Sounds interesting but I wonder how or why the financial sector would get first dibs on this information as opposed to seismologist.

Especially since earthquake prediction is not exactly a settled science. Osit.

loreta said:
Do you mind a financial earthquake?

No, a real earthquake.

trendsetter37 said:
Ellipse said:
The information is supposedly coming from the financial community.

Do you have a link for this? Sounds interesting but I wonder how or why the financial sector would get first dibs on this information as opposed to seismologist.

Especially since earthquake prediction is not exactly a settled science. Osit.

We can speculate that some very high financial insiders have similar, but STS oriented, source of information than our or they have simply read the C's and embroidered.

The link: _http://leschroniquesderorschach.blogspot.com/2015/02/le-blog-passe-en-mode-pirate-mise-jour.html

Comment of the article author:
Il s'agit d'une prophétie qui circule chez les initiés du cartel bancaire, elle dit qu'avant que l'Amérique ne s'écroule, elle serait frappée par 3 grandes catastrophes : le 11/9, l'ouragan sur la Nouvelle Orléans et le Big One.

Translation: This is a prophecy circulating at bank cartel insiders, it said that before America collapse, it will be struck by 3 big catastrophes: 11/9, New Orleans hurricane and the Big One.

We know that dated prediction have all chances to be wrong but the similarity with the "4 months" prediction struck me.

Back
Top Bottom