the pilgrimage to Mecca

susy7

Jedi Master
Hello, I would have wanted to know if the pilgrimage to Mecca or Hajj this year, the violence of the winds had never been seen before and who completely stripped the Kaaba is it a message?

Hello, I would have wanted to know if the pilgrimage to Mecca or Hajj this year, the violence of the winds had never been seen before and who completely stripped the Kaaba is it a message?

Hi susy7, I think the Cs answered a similar question in the most recent session:

Session Date: August 11th 2018
[...]
Q: (Pierre) At the end of the World Cup final, there was a very big storm. Was it just a weather event, or was there something behind that?

A: At this point "weather events" are ubiquitous and all part of the same general phenomenon of the Wave.
[...]

And i think these are some videos of the strong winds at Mecca that you're talking about:

Last edited:

Attachments

• 39786140_10215592207776921_6011962704019849216_n.jpg
    39786140_10215592207776921_6011962704019849216_n.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 32
What I was getting at was the Hajj unveiling side, I did not want to talk about the weather. The Hajj has in the Muslim mythology to several history.

What I was getting at was the Hajj unveiling side, I did not want to talk about the weather. The Hajj has in the Muslim mythology to several history.
It's as if he said, that the Hajj is just a stone-cladding or is it to say that your "devotion" to God in such conditions is not possible, given the events in the region

It's as if he said, that the Hajj is just a stone-cladding or is it to say that your "devotion" to God in such conditions is not possible, given the events in the region

If i understand you correctly, then to answer your question as to whether there is some sort of "message", i'd say that the Kabaa building may be important in Islam but extreme weather is happening all over the world and the effects are much more drastic than the 'event' with the Kabaa. So, no, i don't think there's any particular message, other than the fact that extreme weather is on the increase, everywhere. And as the Cs said: '"weather events" are ubiquitous and all part of the same general phenomenon of the Wave.'

Although it is true that people tend to pay more attention when these events happen to them or a place they feel a connection to.

If i understand you correctly, then to answer your question as to whether there is some sort of "message", i'd say that the Kabaa building may be important in Islam but extreme weather is happening all over the world and the effects are much more drastic than the 'event' with the Kabaa. So, no, i don't think there's any particular message, other than the fact that extreme weather is on the increase, everywhere. And as the Cs said: '"weather events" are ubiquitous and all part of the same general phenomenon of the Wave.'

Although it is true that people tend to pay more attention when these events happen to them or a place they feel a connection to.
I made link between the call to the boycott launched to not go there because Al saud are responsible for horrible crimes, your answer is relevant but for the Muslims it is a "message", I am not Muslims even though I have a lot of Shiite current

I made link between the call to the boycott launched to not go there because Al saud are responsible for horrible crimes, your answer is relevant but for the Muslims it is a "message", I am not Muslims even though I have a lot of Shiite current
I don't know about the current event you refer to... They do get storm-events often in the form of dust-storms. Its not uncommon. But I was reminded of the crane collapse on September 11th 2015: Mecca crane collapse - Wikipedia

"On 11 September 2015, a crawler crane toppled over onto the Masjid al-Haram, the Grand Mosque in Mecca, Saudi Arabia, killing 111 people and injuring 394.[3][4][5] The city was preparing for the Hajj pilgrimage...
"The Saudi Civil Defence authority confirmed that a crane collapsed through the ceiling of the mosque during strong winds created by a powerful storm. The collapse killed at least 111 people..."

September 11th is an interesting date as it is the Coptic New Year - and New Year (translated into the Gregorian Calendar) for Egypt. Its known as Nayrouz "The Feast of Martyrs": Nayrouz - Wikipedia

"...the celebrations of the Egyptian new year on the first day of the month of Thout are known as the Neyrouz. Its celebration falls on the 1st day of the month of Thout, the first month of the Egyptian year, which for AD 1901 to 2098 usually coincides with 11 September, except before a Gregorian leap year when it begins September 12."

There is an interesting synchronicity with the number of deaths 111 at the 2015 September 11th crane collapse in Islams most sacred mosque and 'Holiest of Holies' and all the obvious relevance regards that date and geo-politics involved, is the fact September 11th in the Gregorian Calendar marks the 111 day count-down to the end of the year. Were there actually 111 deaths that day aligning with occult numerology... or the numbers of dead fudged to fit with numerology... or simply cosmic energies tapping in and reacting to mass-psychic undercurrents... or just a big 'skepto' coincidence?

Back
Top Bottom