The SAALM Brotherhood and Lord Marduk

http://www(dot)jamescasbolt.com/saalm.htm

http://www(dot)freewebs.com/saalm/

Found those websites on James Casbolts site about an hour ago. Caught my curiosity and decided to take a look.

That is until I reached the photos section. Check out the last 3 pictures of Enlil and Naanuur and you'll know what I mean.

http://www(dot)freewebs.com/saalm/Pics.htm

I'll admit I was born a hypersensitive individual but I believe its true that such individuals are the ones who develop the thickest skins (out of survival necessity) and are more able to deal with REALITY than most other people. Indeed, after all the stuff I've been through I am living proof of that. And I have seen some messed up things in my day (largely thanks to the internet). After all I wouldn't be at this site if I couldn't deal with REALITY.

But I am still in shock after seeing those last 3 pictures nearly an hour ago at school. On the way home I was visibly agitated and even now I feel like throwing up. When I first saw the pictures my whole body recoiled and I immediately felt sick. Not only that but I got a powerful stabbing pain through my sternum all the way to the back that's still there. I imagine it's the solar plexus chakra reacting and from what little I know about chakras it's the "truth detector" one. In other words my body is basically telling that what I am seeing is real and is not a forgery. Indeed, all my mind could say was "this is real" and "the conspiracy is real." I ask which one? "All of them" is the reply I get.

I hope this is all just a reaction from my body freaking out over seeing some messed up pictures. I hope those pictures are fake, either photoshopped or a good make up artist. Then again I've seen photoshopped pictures and hollywood movies, and this doesn't strike me as the same thing.

I briefly browsed the other pages but found them hard to read and was too disturbed from the pictures. From the little I glimpsed it seems to have the standard NWO fare of Dec. 21 2012, 33 degree masonry, microchipping, AIDS, NSA/CIA/MI6/Mossad all together that sort of thing. I'll browse through the pages again when I feel more comfortable.

This could be all reeeaally elaborate disinfo, afterall it does seem to cater to the NWO christian patriot crowd. But if it is disinfo it is damn good stuff, a lot of resources went into this. But I think the scariest part is that it just might be true.

Something about James Casbolts stuff, everytime I visit his site, I leave feeling messed up, shaken and even more paranoid and being watched. Either his on to something or his site is set up has some dark forces behind it.

and what the hell is that hefty hybrid??
I researched on "societies", but didn't know about saalm. This guy Casbolt should have known what razor he walked on when he made this piece public; OR that's just another gift from Cointelpro folks
@mail from saalm to James Casbolt said:
"Greetings Brother Casbolt
Only six more years and the planet will be ours. Our LORD OF LIGHT Asmodeus will soon reign Supreme upon this Planet. Brothers Brezinski and Kissinger now ruling P40 and the Committee of 300 will implement the FINAL SOLUTION - billions dead and we gain nourishment upon their BLOOD- The Haemoglobin is the energy we require. Rockefeller/Rothschild Iluminata apparatus now preparing for the full financial meltdown Brother we welcome you into The Brotherhood [ the 33rd degree of Zion ] -
te Zetans will finalize the chipping protocol by 2009, Africa, India and China containing our AIDS will fall at our feet as the bio-robotic Zetans microchip the sheep.

All Hail Lord Marduk King of Kings
Caecus Barathrum Contumelia"
Caecus (blind, sightless) Barathrum (pit, abyss /the underworld) Contumelia (blow)
OK this guy Casbolt was crosslinked on
GLP: (dot)com/bbs/message.php?...&mpage=1&showdate=10/27/06
the UK truthseeker (brother of AJ) www(dot)thetruthseeker.co.uk/article.asp?ID=5387
Yahoo! 360

To paraphrase Laura: there is a website out there to vector your thinking.

It is interesting how little energy is put in presenting this "information/research". If you compare that to the work Laura and team put in to present their actual research, then these websites are quite truth-calorie poor.

CarpeDiem said:
This guy Casbolt should have known what razor he walked on when he made this piece public; OR that's just another gift from Cointelpro folks
I know, my guess is the latter. We could understand if making the information public protects him, that's a common sense strategy in this type of game. But as domivr says the information/research is not really presented in depth. It's written in the same manner that that majority of alt-news/conspiracy sites present their information; namely the very quick, make powerful, over-the-top statements, never substantiate/develop/expand upon or even source them then move onto the next outlandish claim. I'm thinking Henry Makow, AJ and the gang, random postings on Rense and dozens of other examples with which I'm sure we all know about. And all of this is to appeal to the type of people who DON'T THINK or rather want someone ELSE to do it for them (and I ain't just taking about dittoheads and fox news/Bill O'Reilly watchers or even AJ worshippers folks). It's for people who "think with their gut" (i.e. easily led by their emotions and want exactly that). The information, while does correspond somewhat to what we research here, is presented in such a manner. Heck, even the pictures on Casbolt's own site ALL have the qualifier "possibly" or "probably" in front of the title. Not looking good Jimmy boy.

Why is Casbolt's english so terrible? Sheesh. For an ex-MI6 agent, his written skills are below the level of a university graduate. Mistakes like 'were' instead of 'where' and 'there' instead of 'their' are unacceptable, since it's his website (i assume) and he could at least edit the material, or have someone proof read and then edit.
There is a level of fea-mongering on his site. There is a definite lack of indepth research, as on the cassiopaea website, and for crying out loud, he mentions william cooper as a credible source. ( i have my doubts about cooper).

I think if he was really serious, he would give away his bargaining chips (leverage) against the NSA. Put it out in the public eye. For someone who is in such a delicate situation, he could have used an alabi on the net, and appear on forums like this one. OSIT.
Hmm......the tangled webs that are weaved, in the attempts to deceive........................

the pics are "made". "Lord Enlil" could be caspar weinberger of brzezinski with their face redone with image morphing software. the "authopsy" pics could be real post-mortem pics manipulated also by use of morphing software.

where manipulation is most obvious to me:

- the pic Enlil_L.jpg - the background of the stage is made of panels of something wavy, and there is an obvious break about at shoulder height of the "enlil" character. the SAALM logo on the pic has no such break, and it is the only one. also, playing around a bit with filters on this surfaces what to me would be obvious signs of 'work' on the face.

- the two other "deity" pics are out-of-focus at first sight, but using filters will not refocus them - to me a sign of intentional blurring their face.

- the authopsy pics are dithered for no good reason. dithering shows in older newspaper colour prints. using the "show image structure" they show to be taken at an angle of about 40 deg above plane, so the originals must have been digital pics or old style pics later digitalized (scanned). i doubt this kind of pic would show up in any kind of newsprint. also, the dithering goes away by itself, what makes me think it was added later.

- IF they were scans of either dias of hardcopy pics there is also no reason for their bad quality, as analog pics have in theory infinite resolution. we own a cheap canon scanner which does up to 2800 pix/inch resolution on dias and does enhancement on-the-fly, so i know this first hand.

my conclusion: i suggest the mods move this thread to the 'cointelpro & disinfo' topic :-)

note: i used gimp 2.2.13 (www.gimp.org) for this quick+dirty check-up. YMMV.

wow, I too felt somewhat shocked and felt ill after eyeing those photos of the marduk leaders. I must say that I believe it to be true. I have cross referenced these topics for two decades now, in and around this subject and have come to realize that there really is something happening that we are not allowed to witness on many levels. The fact that we get bits and pieces here and there just adds fuel to the eternal flame of conspiracy and its manipulatory control on cloaking our so called free minds. Let's face facts about global tyrany, one: there are elitists whom have an agenda beyond our best interests. Two: We have been kept in a virtual darkness since birth as pertaining to the realities of life, either spiritual or otherwise, having to seek out and battle our ways to the truth whatever that may be for oneself. Three: We'll never know the reality and severity of certain higharchical actions until we are living out of garbage cans wondering what happened.
Look around and witness the pure evil and ill will of our leaders (lack of better word) worldwide. When is it enough and when will we get smart and take a stand?

going to your first link, I got this:

Page not found

The page you requested was not found on this web server. This could be for a variety of reasons, including:
You followed a broken or out-of-date link.
You entered the URL for the page incorrectly.
The page no longer exists.
If you followed a broken link, please inform the owner of the referring page.
If you have any queries about this error, please e-mail webmaster@jamescasbolt.com.

Back to www.jamescasbolt.com homepage

[ Powered by Zeus Web Server ]
The Johnny Gosh Photo http://www.jamescasbolt.com/page11.htm I have seen before:
image2841.gif
There is a back story that connects Johnny Gosh to Jeff Gannon and John Bolton (Bush'e Bolton). So when he sais:
Casbolt said:
This photo was supplied to me by a very brave man who is connected into the US intelligence community and has had numerous attempts on his life for exposing the truth.
...its basically BS.

If you go to the homepage, he has an update on this 'stuff' (to be polite). Quite frankly, this guy's writing style reminds me of Bollyn - and the whole site reeks of Cointelpro - osit.

Back
Top Bottom