"The Secret War Against The Jews" by Mark Aaron and John Loftus.

G

Godot

I'm about half way through this book and my head is swimming.A classic example of pathocracy in action it describes the adventures of the Zionist state from its POV. wriiten by the people who outed the Bush/Nazi connection, or at least were partially responsible. It reveals that the Israel/ American connection is far from the cosy arrangement some conspiracy theorists believe.It seems the "friendship" devolves mainly on blackmail, going back to the connection between the Sauds and Jack Philby, an extreme right wing British agent of the 1920's who later traded his allegiance to the American oil industry, who were also connected with financing the Nazis and then trading with them during WW2.Towards the end of the war of the war the Vatican, also closely linked to the fascists, sheltered Ustache and other European fascists and Nazi collaborators eventually ratlining them out to South America and other countries.Because of the efficient Zionist spy network at the time the Zionist Jews end up smuggling Jewish refugees into Palestine as well Nazi war criminals as well as Soviet Communist infiltrators.This coonection as well as others gave them the dirt on important American industrialist , spies and politicians.There are double crosses, triple crosses and blackmail galore in this book.I'm taking it with a grain of salt (of course) as it quotes anonymous "old spies" from all sides but it has a logical coherency, which provides credible answers to some of the puzzling pieces of post war history.It also provides a counter to some of the sloppiness of thought directed at popular parts of "forbidden history" by many theorists. Such as that Gehlen and Schellenburg were good Germans.That the attack on USS Liberty was unprovoked. That the creation of the state of Israel was a foregone conclusion... it seems instead Rockefeller was blackmailed into providing the decisive South American(Nazi) votes at pretty much the last minute.
I expect the book, which covers only to the 1990's to provide background to the Saudi/ 911 connection, explaining the abrupt evacuation of Bin Laden family members the next day.All in all, a real example of "truth is much stranger than fiction" and a good look into the way the clandestine world operates
(On a personal note, I had a friend who was in the British SAS in the Malaysian conflict in the 1950's.They went out into the jungle with WW2 surplus British weapons and returned with brandnew American ones.The Company had been supplying the Chinese Communists guerillas to fight the British, figuring that after the conflict was over the Chinese would be grateful. My friend was invited to go to Vietnam....but refused for some odd reason)
Wondered why I added that personal note till it clicked that it encapsulated the extreme and justifiable cynicism induced by exposure to the behind the scenes machinations of the PTB.
In fact the book is quite useful in some respects.It could be an introductory step to someone who tends to believe the official version of things.
For example an American conservative might be disconcerted to find that the Republican party has relied on the ethnic eastern European (i.e Nazi political machines) to swing the vote on more than one occassion.
It is also useful for background information on the current situation.
There is however a distinct slant to the book, designed obvioulsy to appeal to American Jewish liberal sensibilities, which can be summed up as "yes, we have done all these awful things, but it was only because we had to ensure our survival because everyone hates us and no one cared when we were being exterminated in the holocaust."
There is also a subtle glossing over of various characters and events. U.S. Presidents from the 1920's onwards are covered in detail, but JFK gets the kid glove treatment (predictably) and fleeting treatment, whilst Bush snr. is depicted as a war hero (contradicted by the detailed account in Unauthorised Biography of George Bush) and an all round nice guy who ultimately succumbs to the forces of notniceness.
All in all a book not be trusted overmuch but with some useful facts, or at least allegations which have a high probablity of being true IMO.

Back
Top Bottom