The sign of times in Spanish

Hi you guys, I just noticed that the Sign of times (SPANISH version,) Senales de los tiempos, is not available, you can't open the
articles, in case you don't know, :shock: ... sorry, but now is fixed, don't know what happened....sorry :-[

piliangie said:
Hi you guys, I just noticed that the Sign of times (SPANISH version,) Senales de los tiempos, is not available, you can't open the
articles, in case you don't know, :shock: ... sorry, but now is fixed, don't know what happened....sorry :-[

It must have been a temporary glitch. It is working fine from my side. Are you still having problems?

Maybe the following Scottie's post can provide possible explanation for SOTT being down:

Scottie said:
This morning's "downtime" was due to a backup running. The site goes offline every day at the same time for a few minutes. Sometimes, it only takes 1-2 minutes. Sometimes, it's a bit longer.

Live backups generally caused problems, so now we do it the 100% reliable way... at the expense of a few minutes of downtime each day.

There are actually many (and multiple) backups running between our various servers throughout the day. Also, the timing of all of them is geared in a such a way that we also have a daily local backup of everything downloaded onsite here during our sleepytime (for bandwidth reasons).

Unfortunately, this whole string of backups means that the timing for the SOTT backup (with downtime) occurs in the morning Europe time.

Well, you can't have everything...
;D

Croatian SOTT was also unavailable this morning sometime between 9:30-10:00, FWIW.

Back
Top Bottom