The spiral Crop Circle (Yatesbury, England)

DreamGod

Jedi Master
Hi, i know this is an old crop circle, is from 2007 at Yatesbury Field, England but i was trying to know the meaning of this one and as far as I can tell, i didnt find any answer about it.

I made a research by myself and found that this crop circle is really like a Pyhtagorean comma, and the dots may be the notes. So i were looking for a way to translate this dots to notes with a software in order to hear what could be the sound played by this crop circle didnt found any software. If someone knows the answer or a software to play this please help me.

And if someone ask about why I dont play them directly to an instrument, is because must of the tones in the crop circle cant be played in any instrument I know.

Thanks in advance.

For a clue about the Pythagorean comma look at the next video:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Au2QFQ2ppyg

Attachments

• crop_yates_field_May_30_2007.jpg
    crop_yates_field_May_30_2007.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 12
Hello DreamGod,

This is certainly an interesting puzzle.

I wonder if the number represented by each cluster of beads could represent a digit in a decimal expansion of some transcendental number.

Starting from the center we have:

1 2 3 1 5 1 4 2 1 1 7 2 2 1 1 3 9 2 1 1 3 3 1

But maybe one should start at the outermost and then work the way in.

Or perhaps there is some formula which generates the next digit.

If you are interested in octaves and vibrations you might get something out of the book "Cosmic Secrets" by Russell Smith.

http://www.thedogpub.com/index.php/home.welcome.htm

Also, if you are interested in how the Gurdjieff teachings relate to music, you could look up Robert Fripp and Richard Lloyd. I know that Richard knows a lot about music theory including the Pythagorean Comma.

Back
Top Bottom