The Truth Perspective - Introducing Political Ponerology

Ennio

SuperModerator
FOTCM Member
This week on the Truth Perspective we begin the first of a series of discussions on Dr. Andrew Lobaczewski's underground classic Political Ponerology. We'll be taking the book chapter by chapter over the coming months, distilling the most important points in the book and giving examples to help enrich readers' experience and understanding of the work. Ponerology really is one of the most important books ever written, so we hope our conversation will make clear some of what it has to offer. First up is the Introduction: what inspired the writing of the book, and what does it have to offer the world?

Following this discussion, we will discuss some odds and ends: interesting books we've been reading, some current events like the recent Eastern Economic Forum and upcoming G20 meeting in China, followed by a Police State Roundup with Brent.

The Truth Perspective is brought to you by the SOTT Radio Network and SOTT, your one-stop source for independent, unbiased, alternative news and commentary on world events.

Live every Sunday at 12 pm Eastern.

https://radio.sott.net/

Reactions: Ca.
Thanks for the show, men!
I think it is a very good idea to talk about one chapter of PP at a time and make it more accessible for those who are grappling with the difficult language. Sorely needed in these insane times. I thought it was pretty excellent the way you dealt with the topic.

Mariama said:
Thanks for the show, men!
I think it is a very good idea to talk about one chapter of PP at a time and make it more accessible for those who are grappling with the difficult language. Sorely needed in these insane times. I thought it was pretty excellent the way you dealt with the topic.

Likewise, I think it was a very concise introduction to the book. Thanks for the show!

RT censored the word "psychopath" in their comment section couple weeks ago. If you make a comment including the word it gets suspended pending approval.

Probably maybe the word "psychopath" is connected to a nasty swearing in Russian language and they are sensitive about that? :huh:

lilies said:
RT censored the word "psychopath" in their comment section couple weeks ago. If you make a comment including the word it gets suspended pending approval.

Probably maybe the word "psychopath" is connected to a nasty swearing in Russian language and they are sensitive about that? :huh:

Not that I am aware of. Psychopath translates pretty much the same into the Russian language. Are you sure they censored it? Perhaps they published the comment after reviewing it? Or perhaps they review all the comments?

Tucker gives his view's eerily similar to Dr. Andrew Lobaczewski's thesis. And Jordon Peterson's perspectives on the values of the family core.

Tucker Carlson: We Are Ruled By Mercenaries Who Feel No Long-Term Obligation To The People They Rule
Jan 2, 2019 / 15:13

Back
Top Bottom