The Wave, and What's Happening to the Rest of the Galaxy?

anart said:
I think the whole idea that the Wave is slowing down as a tsunami would as it approaches land is - again - getting really sidetracked by a 3D analogy. After all, to my understanding the Earth is not the final destination of the Wave, nor is it even a significant physical barrier, as the shore would be to a tsunami. I don't think it's even vaguely related to such mechanics. In short, I think it might be helpful to stop trying to fit 3D parameters to a phenomenon that is not limited by, nor really defined by, 3D. fwiw.

Thank you anart, I will do just that. Kinda frustrating not to fully understand something that will have such a dramatic effect on the BBM. Perhaps it's not necessary to understand it in the way that I think I need to, and perhaps that's another symptom of 3D thinking. Simply, in practical terms, it is happening, there's plenty of evidence, and it is necessary to prepare for it by doing EE and detoxing.

And thanks Pashalis for pointing me to the latest transcript. I think that answered my questions.

I've also been wondering about the Wave's speed/location. The last transcript confirms, amongst other things, what can be found in James McCanney's work - that is that the red-shift used to determine/calculate distances to objects in our universe is NOT caused by motion, but by an electrical charge. Therefore, any "official" distance numbers have to be taken with at least a grain of salt (if not completely reconsidered).

Another thing I got from the transcripts is that "awareness" plays a major part in the effect the Wave has-that those who are "aware" of the Wave-and of their surroundings will be less apt to be (and here is where things get confusing for me at least) fragmented? The C's seem to say those that are "prepared" will get a "good" position-go to a "happy" place? The rest of humanity will get recycled and wind up grunting in caves-in other words we go back to square one-and start it all over again for another 300, 000 years of crawling back up the food chain (and being food!) Our souls will get stuck into "new" bodies prepared by 4D STS whatever those may be at their whim (they will make us in THEIR image as they see fit)

I kinda of get that just being aware of the existence of the Wave puts you into a realm of thought that puts you into a somewhat better position to deal with it's arrival than to those who are completely in the dark-but since we have never experienced this before how will we know what is happening-and that the whole thing isn't just coming undone? I guess that's where the "awareness" part comes in-

Perhaps my understanding is still too simplistic...even though I have been involved in this for a while it still gets really overwhelming at times.

As far as the rest of the Galaxy-I understood that the realm border crossing is localized to specific coordinates-which change as the Wave moves in it's spiral path-and Earth and it's environs are the "locator" at this "time"-which is why a lot of 3rd density beings capable of traveling here are-so they can take advantage of this event. And they aren't necessarily STO-the C's have noted some of these folks are quite "nasty" which is a subjective term but we get the picture they may not be so"nice"

Interestingly the C's (and I believe Gurdjieff also mentions this) is that certain bodies will graduate also- for example, the Moon will become an Earth like world and Jupiter will become a star-so to my understanding the Wave will affect ALL 1st-3rd entities that are ready to graduate. Again perhaps my understanding is flawed... if so redirection is most welcome

Hi

Maybe we are starting to notice the effects of the wave. See this link about strange time in parts of the world.I start to notice this that time goes forward on my PC. Every day i start to make updates and it always goes few min foeward. After a week i checked my wrist watch and it was backward since its not sync with nothing( it depends of the crystal inside them) Something is happening. Also the severe weather , and a strange flying light that was so bright that i saw few days ago.
See this link

_http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread714270/pg1

Edit=deactivated link

jovichmk said:
Every day i start to make updates and it always goes few min foeward. After a week i checked my wrist watch and it was backward since its not sync with nothing( it depends of the crystal inside them)

I don't know if computer clocks and wrist watches naturally get out of sync, or maybe at work the time gets reset, but I can never get the two in permanent sync. I usually go to time.gov and get the time there and set the two. It kind of bugs me when they are a minute or two off. :P

From my understanding this wave cannot come soon enough. The Big Blue Marble seems to be getting progressively worse and while you will not see anything of import on the mainstream media I feel as if everything is going to erupt like a violent volcano all at once and the masses will wake. As the C's would say... "Wait and SEE"

Hi, some thoughts,

Instead of thinking of the wave as something separate, something that is imposing on us, it is in part an artifact of our own consciousness, as well as an apparent outside source. There was an old session where the C's explicitly remarked on the importance of both ends of the channel. The wave should be no different in that regard. It is not something that is truly apart from us, it is us. As our awareness of the universe grows, the wave approaches, and as the wave approaches, our awareness grows. That is why our state of awareness is so important.

We are literally shaping our own destiny, and there are no shortcuts. I think the wave will manifest as a series of events that has the possibility of illuminating us, if we can understand it. There are no elect, no one is guaranteed a good experience, and in fact that kind of thinking is likely to prevent true understanding.

Be open to the possibilities.

At least , that is how I am thinking of it. Of course, I may be completely wrong :P

I get the sense that this wave affects everyone on an individual basis, each according to their level of development. Because hypothetically, if we all have different "selves" which exist in different dimensions, there is more than enough space/time to experience everything we need from this wave. Individually as well as collectively. And the wave also has its own intentions, which interact with our own. It boggles my mind! :)

Back
Top Bottom