The Wave Book 5 - New from Red Pill Press

Beau

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
Red Pill Press is pleased to announce that book five of the wave series (subtitled Petty Tyrants) is now available for purchase (finally! ;)). Book six (Facing the Unknown) will also be available shortly (within the next month), and book seven (tentatively titled Almost Human) shortly after that.

These three books (five, six, and seven) are comprised of what has been published online as "The Adventures Series." As those who have read both the adventures series and secret history know, a lot of the adventures series material went into secret history. This material has not been included in these volumes. The entire series has been edited and reformatted, and includes a new bibliography and introduction by Laura on her motivations for writing the wave, and the theory behind her recapitulation of her experiences with Frank, VB, and the rest of their ponerogenic union.

As you can tell from the image adorning the Signs page, the artwork has also been updated. This will apply to books one to four, as well. Here's a short rundown of some of the topics dealt with in each of the seven books. (There are plans for book eight, which will include the rest of the already-published online wave material, and book nine, which will wrap up the series.)

Book One: Riding the Wave – The hyperdimensional nature of reality, including the UFO/Alien phenomenon, hypnosis, channeling, hyperdimensions, and the concept of the Wave.

Book Two: Soul Hackers – The subjective nature of life on our planet, including an in depth critique of New Age “you create your own reality” philosophy and its purveyors, hyperdimensional “window-fallers”, mind-control, and the process of learning to see reality objectively.

Book Three: Stripped to the Bone – Roswell, “Nexus Seven,” the holy grail, the ancient science of alchemy, and esoteric initiation.

Book Four: The Terror of History – “Organic portals,” the Oak Island mystery, the Priory of Sion, and the history of the Jews.

Books Five: Petty Tyrants, and Six: Facing the Unknown – The Matrix-like theological ‘drama of souls’, including a behind-the-scenes look at the events surrounding the writing of The Wave, the symbolic nature of reality, semiotics, petty tyrants, and the strange death of Morris Jessup.

Book Seven: Almost Human – Cyclic catastrophe, conspiracy, psychopathy, and the true motivations of the power elite and their control of information.
(For those who have not yet read any of the above books, the only ones that really need to be read in order are five and six. In other words, you don't need to read books 1-4 before you read 5 and 6, or 7.)

This is good news indeed!!!!
My face actually cracked a smile underneath my usual grimace...
Anyway, I hurried onto _redpillpress.co.uk to buy the book there, but it's not available yet in the UK, so, when will I be able to get my grubby little hands on it?

We shipped to our UK distributor last week. It hasn't gotten there yet, but if you are too excited to wait you can always order directly from the QFG bookstore :)

beau said:
We shipped to our UK distributor last week. It hasn't gotten there yet, but if you are too excited to wait you can always order directly from the QFG bookstore :)
I as the shipping cost is about half a book I thought I´d wait for 5-7 to be released, so I can order them in a pack, are they coming in close proximity time-wise? Also if I order from the QFG bookstore will they send them from US or from UK?

Back
Top Bottom