the wave etc

irgman

A Disturbance in the Force
I have been reading the Wave,Adventures,Gurdieff and Mouravieff and comment on all from many scources for several weeks now as well as cross checking within my own library. In Wave and Adventures Laura makes refence to " The Stargate Conspirancy" and some of the shortfalls in the research (or publishing) in this work, another work which predate stargate and covers similar topics with an interesting twist is "The Dark Gods" by Roberts and Gilbertson. Also Alan Alford and Herbie Brennan have written in this topic but they have a feeling of "disinformation" about them. Also while trolling through the Gnostic topic some years ago I come across this interesting quote atributed to L P Lovecraft
THE TEN MAJOR PRINCIPLES of the GNOSTIC REVELATION
1/ The creator of this world is demented( shades of "G"'s Evil Magicians)
2/ The world is not as it seems
3/ There is a better realm of God and all our efforts are to be directed toward
a/ returning there
b/ bringing it here
4/ Our actual lives stretch thousands of years back and we can be made to remember our origins
5/Each of us has a devine counterpart unfallen who can reach down a hand to awaken us. This other personality is the authentic waking self: the one we have now is asleep and minor
6/ We are inf act asleep, and in the hands of a dangerous magician disguisedas a good god, the deranged creator deity. The bleakness, the evil and apin in theis world , the fact is that it is a determistic prison controled by the demented creator causes us willingly to split the reality principle early in life, and to fall willingly asleep in delusion
7/You can pass from the delusion prison into the peacfel kingdom if the True Good God places you under His grace to allow you to see reality theough His eyes Christ gave rather than recieved revelation: he taught his followers how to enter the kingdom while still alive He causes it to come here and is the living agency of the Sole Good God(ie The Logos)
8/Probably the Real, secret Christian Church still exists long underground with the living Corpus Christi as its head
9/ The division into "two times" (good and evil) and "two realms (good and evil) will abruptly end with the victory for the good times here, as the presently invisible kingdom separates and becomes visible. We cannot know the date
10/During this time period we are on a shifting bridge being judged according to which power we give allegiance, the demented creator deiiurge of this world ot the One Good God we know through Christ
(to know these ten principle is to court disaster)

Please excuse the preaching but I wanted to put the quote down in toto , many parallels can be seen both in comments made be "C"s and Gurdieff considering this was written prior to the publishing of "G" 's work
PS Comment please on the work of Geoff Stray on the 2012 events

hiya and i hope u are well!

The Wave is really not about the Gnostic beliefs. For me the Wave is about awareness and my lack of it.
I would love to be able to postulate on all the great writers of time past, I can not.
Here I am with all my stuff. Now is the only moment, choice is the problem*.

The Wave is coming, its our orientation to the wave that matters, who we are in each second of moments.

I have been thru the ringer since i read the wave online 5 yrs ago in florida.
from love found to love lost and wealth found and lost.

i am not sure who i am sts or sto, some one i heard in an AA meeting said , 'left to my own devices- i will drink again."

Another guy said "if the past is any indicator of the future, i may not stand a chance."

The wave is about who you are-now.
that one in a million chance-
Service to self or service to others.

Thanks MR 2000 , although my past research has been about the belief structure called by Irenaeus of Lyons "Gnostic" I was using the work in its greek ie "knowledge of and the searching for that knowlege " in this case as a path toward some level of STO behaviour.

ok but Irgman, what do u say? out of all the stuff u learned and know, 'What do u say about all this life and living stuff?"
What are your ideas, apptitudes and aim's? where do u want to go?
in all of your posts, u quote others and there are no questions from you.

Your Study and research is highly acclaimed, and your research has led u to more questions.

Research will always do that.

The thing im getting at in you is that ur not saying pip about your wants, not a word.
your words are along the lines of please fortell the 2012 year.

Here is the 'Thing'.
The year 2012 is your year and my year and everyone else's.
The 'cassies' depend, (and i do mean Depend.) On your choice.

Being us in the future means that, we gotta depend on us ---IE: ME, to make the right choice now.

lets take a shave off of Bringers of the Dawn, the Cassies did'nt get to be who they are without us.
Barbara Marciniak 1st channeled 'us' in the future, along time ago. (1992 The Pleadians)
In the transcripts of the cassies to Laura and Frank and others-- they say hey look, You have to make your own choice.

they said P.E.A.

PEA, do what is Pleasurable, Eazy and Attractive.

This is the Spoon, or the Golden Calf.

It is different for everyone. but what is this life to you?\

what do we apply out of what we have learned?

i have to tell you it is alot ezier for me to go grab a 12pack and read about all this stuff than to talk about it.
but see for me the PEA is only for me. You can say i got 'attacked agent wise', on the boose thing, but i have learned it is only a sub-pleasure, a bottom happy.
the bottom of an ice berg i once heard.

No one else benefits from from my 12pack binge. they get no PEA.
so its service to self aye?
but that is where i am.
here on this 3rd rock from the sun.

Mr2000 said:
ok but Irgman, what do u say? out of all the stuff u learned and know, 'What do u say about all this life and living stuff?"
What are your ideas, apptitudes and aim's? where do u want to go?
in all of your posts, u quote others and there are no questions from you.
Quotes are often used here to express things more clearly. I assume irgman meant 'HP' Lovecraft and not 'LP' Lovecraft in his post, and if so, it would be wise to take Lovecraft's writings with a rather large grain of salt - but - there is no problem with quoting a writer, in and of itself (though in this case, the source is suspect).

mr2 said:
Your Study and research is highly acclaimed,
Highly acclaimed by whom?

mr2 said:
and your research has led u to more questions.

Research will always do that.
Without more questions, how will we ever find answers?

mr2 said:
The thing im getting at in you is that ur not saying pip about your wants, not a word.
Why would his 'wants' be relevant to this forum?

mr2 said:
your words are along the lines of please fortell the 2012 year.

Here is the 'Thing'.
The year 2012 is your year and my year and everyone else's.
The 'cassies' depend, (and i do mean Depend.) On your choice.
You might want to elaborate on this a bit.

mr2 said:
Being us in the future means that, we gotta depend on us ---IE: ME, to make the right choice now.

lets take a shave off of Bringers of the Dawn, the Cassies did'nt get to be who they are without us.
This is a rather astounding assumption on your part.

mr2 said:
Barbara Marciniak 1st channeled 'us' in the future, along time ago. (1992 The Pleadians)
In the transcripts of the cassies to Laura and Frank and others-- they say hey look, You have to make your own choice.

they said P.E.A.

PEA, do what is Pleasurable, Eazy and Attractive.
I think you may be seriously confusing issues here. Where did the C's say that one should do what is pleasurable, easy and attractive?

mr2 said:
Again, you are seriously confusing concepts and issues.

mr2 said:
i have to tell you it is alot ezier for me to go grab a 12pack and read about all this stuff than to talk about it.
but see for me the PEA is only for me. You can say i got 'attacked agent wise', on the boose thing, but i have learned it is only a sub-pleasure, a bottom happy.
the bottom of an ice berg i once heard.
Could you please clarify this statement? Correct spelling and punctuation would also help, as it is not externally considerate to write in a way that makes the reader spend more effort figuring out what you are trying so say than you put into writing it.

mr2 said:
No one else benefits from from my 12pack binge. they get no PEA.
so its service to self aye?
but that is where i am.
here on this 3rd rock from the sun.
Mr2000, you seem to have seriously confused several issues in this post - the Work is anything but pleasurable, easy or attractive (at least in the beginning) - it is WORK. Pleasurable easy and attractive sounds much more like some newage garbage strewn to block the way of a genuine seeker.

Service to self is, however, almost always pleasurable, easy and attractive, so perhaps that is what you meant - if so , please take the time necessary to write your posts clearly and concisely.

Mr2000 said:
do what is Pleasurable, Eazy and Attractive.
This is a description of doing what "it" likes. "It" is also known as the predator's mind. Since you've read The Wave, you should know what this is, in the context of this forum.

Mr2000 said:

they said P.E.A.
I think the quote you are referring to is this:

Cass session 950307 said:
Q: (M) Can you indicate to me what I am supposed to do in my career?
A: Career path should be, as for everyone, that which is attractive, effortless and painless.
The Cassiopaeans' remark only relates to career path, whereas in the context of your post, you seem to be relating it to life in general.

As far as inner work is concerned, doing what "it" doesn't like is more helpful, and, as Anart points out, this is rarely 'Pleasurable, Eazy and Attractive', at least at the beginning of Work.

Mr2000 said:
I found your post quite confusing, as you don't seem to be able to stay on topic. What is 'the Spoon, or the Golden Calf', in relation to 'PEA, do what is Pleasurable, Eazy and Attractive.'?

Mr2000 said:
Another guy said "if the past is any indicator of the future, i may not stand a chance."
Gurdjieff said, 'Use the present to repair the past and prepare for the future'.

Yes anart I did hit the wrong key it is HP not LP , but mada 85 I concure Mr2 past was extremely confused and confusing, failing to learn from any scource just because the scource is suspect is to deny the value of learning, the information we receive moves us along towards knowledge as what we receive is for that time to answer a need or question.
Mr 2000 I was sorry to read your recitation of past sorrows as they paralell mine but I didnt see any joy at what those problems have taught you as how to handle that type of sorrow when it returns. A quote from Emmet Fox "What you think of in life grows ,whatever you allow to occupy your mind you magnify in your life,
The more you think of grieances, the more trials you will continue to receive: the more you think of the good fortune you have had , the more good fortune you will receive"

Mr2000 said:
... do what is Pleasurable, Eazy and Attractive.
Well put it this way, if Laura and the SOTT team decided to do what is pleasurable, easy and attractive, we wouldn't be having this conversation because SOTT wouldn't exist.

Hi Irgman,

The Emmet Fox quote reminds me of The Secret, a self-help scam that started out as just a modest documentary right here in my neck of the woods (Melbourne, Aus), but with an aggressive marketing campaign and the support of some big names such as Oprah and Larry King, it became quite successful.

Emmet Fox said:
the more you think of the good fortune you have had , the more good fortune you will receive
The Secret said:
See yourself living in abundance and you will attract it. It works every time, with every person.
You can also check out this thread: The Dark Side of The Secret.

i am not completely finished with the wave yet, but i can attest that so far, what it has meant to me is the arduous process of escaping the programming so deeply ingrained in me for many years. i just recently had a very drastic (suppose drastic is relative, but it felt drastic) realization that my "belief center", as it's mentioned by the C's, has long been infused with feelings of guilt and shame - a desire to "fix" myself while simultaneoualy "believing" i cannot be fixed. that constant infusion has "further added to the creation of that reality" and the work to be done now is dismantle the previously held beliefs, their roots deep in my subconscious, and all that that implies.

all that to say that it has been ANYTHING BUT easy and attractive. however, pleasurable? yes. intensely. learning is fun! while learning is hard, and suffering ensues, and tears are shed and clothes torn and perceptions dismantled -- after each step of increased knowledge the pleasurable aspect of doing really hard work begins to become more apparent to me, until i am finding that i chomp at the bit to take on a challenge, because i know at the end of the pain there will be knowledge, and THAT is what's pleasurable, osit.

this whole discussion reminds me of a couple quotes the C's gave that have stuck with me throughout this journey.

C's said:
All there is is lessons. This is one infinite school. There is no other reason for anything to exist. Even inanimate matter learns it is all an "Illusion." Each individual possesses all of creation within their minds. Now, contemplate for a moment. Each soul is all powerful and can create or destroy all existence if [they] know how. You and us and all others are interconnected by our mutual possession of all there is. You may create alternative universes if you wish and dwell within. You are all a duplicate of the universe within which you dwell. Your mind represents all that exists. It is "fun" to see how much you can access.
Q: (L) It's fun for who to see how much we can access?
A: All. Challenges are fun. Where do you think the limit of your mind is?
C's said:
the answers to be gained through your own contemplation will be truly illuminating to you and the experience to follow will be worth a thousand lifetimes of pleasure and joy.

I am in the process of reading through more of The Wave series and it seems it won't let me in. Only 'authorized' users can access it. Has it been moved or is it currently inaccessible?

Flux2012 said:
... Only 'authorized' users can access it. Has it been moved or is it currently inaccessible?

Heya Flux, yeah. I've been seeing that prompt as well. Try reading The Wave here: http://cassiopaea.org
Seems all chapters are intact on the site (at least so far for me though I am only up to Chapter 22 :) ).
The username/password prompt does continue to appear when loading chapters after 19 or so but it seems you can just close the prompt & get to reading!

Hope this helps!

Flux2012 and Phosphene,

The reason is explained by Laura at the link below. :)

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=21900.msg231501#msg231501

Ian R Gray said:
Also while trolling through the Gnostic topic some years ago I come across this interesting quote atributed to L P Lovecraft
THE TEN MAJOR PRINCIPLES of the GNOSTIC REVELATION
1/ The creator of this world is demented( shades of "G"'s Evil Magicians)
2/ The world is not as it seems
3/ There is a better realm of God and all our efforts are to be directed toward
a/ returning there
b/ bringing it here
4/ Our actual lives stretch thousands of years back and we can be made to remember our origins
5/Each of us has a devine counterpart unfallen who can reach down a hand to awaken us. This other personality is the authentic waking self: the one we have now is asleep and minor
6/ We are inf act asleep, and in the hands of a dangerous magician disguisedas a good god, the deranged creator deity. The bleakness, the evil and apin in theis world , the fact is that it is a determistic prison controled by the demented creator causes us willingly to split the reality principle early in life, and to fall willingly asleep in delusion
7/You can pass from the delusion prison into the peacfel kingdom if the True Good God places you under His grace to allow you to see reality theough His eyes Christ gave rather than recieved revelation: he taught his followers how to enter the kingdom while still alive He causes it to come here and is the living agency of the Sole Good God(ie The Logos)
8/Probably the Real, secret Christian Church still exists long underground with the living Corpus Christi as its head
9/ The division into "two times" (good and evil) and "two realms (good and evil) will abruptly end with the victory for the good times here, as the presently invisible kingdom separates and becomes visible. We cannot know the date
10/During this time period we are on a shifting bridge being judged according to which power we give allegiance, the demented creator deiiurge of this world ot the One Good God we know through Christ
(to know these ten principle is to court disaster)

The Ten Major Principles of Gnostic Revelation is from Philip K. Dick's Exegesis, which is a partially published collection of his personal journals. He was a science fiction writer who by some accounts was influenced somewhat by Lovecraft. His writing postdates Gurdjieff, so I suppose it is possible he could have read some Fourth Way material, but he mainly seemed influenced by Christian Gnosticism in his later years.

Here is an interesting article about him, if you would like to know more: _http://www.hermenaut.com/a4.shtml_

From the article:

For the later, Gnostic Dick, the world is a creation of an evil deity, entropy ("gubble," in Martian Time-Slip) is on the loose, and we are all becoming cold machines with smiles of death plastered on our faces. What, then, to do?

In "The Android and the Human," Dick suggests that the young sociopaths with whom he was in those days spending all his time had provided him with an answer. Their criminal perversity and willfulness, he writes, are guarantors that they will never be "unplugged," because they'd never allow themselves to become plugged-in in the first place. "If, as it seems, we are in the process of becoming a totalitarian society," he concludes, "the thing would be: cheat, lie, evade, fake it, be elsewhere, forge documents, build improved electronic gadgets in your garage that'll outwit the gadgets used by the authorities." Why? Because "even the most base schemes of human beings are preferable to the most exalted tropisms of machines" (which substitute means for ends), and because "we can tell and tell [people like that] what to do, but when the time comes for him to perform, all the subliminal instruction, all the ideological briefing, all the tranquilizing drugs, all the psychotherapy are a waste. He just plain will not jump when the whip is cracked." This, for Dick, is what passes for a vision of the Good.

Not a very inspiring vision, IMO. But he seemed to be asking some good questions about the nature of reality, it just doesn't seem that he carried them far enough, or that any conclusions he came to ever did him any practical good.

Vulcan59 said:
Flux2012 and Phosphene,

The reason is explained by Laura at the link below. :)

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=21900.msg231501#msg231501

Thanks for the heads-up, Vulcan! I thought that might be the case. It seemed as though the apostrophe marks & other punctuation got scrambled about the same time as the authentication prompt appeared so I thought the site might be in flux. :)

Back
Top Bottom