The WTC 7 Collapse

Lisa Guliani

The Living Force
http://youtube.com/watch?v=0DoibU5njEM

At approximately the 5:45 mark listen to the guy say 'Keep your eye on the building, it's coming down soon.."

You also hear the recent spin on Larry Silverstein's 9-11 comments, to the effect that what ole Larry REALLY meant when he used the words "Pull it", was to pull the FIREFIGHTERS from building 7.

The only problem with this lame b.s. spin is that offical sources like FEMA, NIST and a fire chief named in this video all concurred that there were no firefighters in building 7 at or just prior to 7's collapse.
Firefighters had been ordered OUT of Building 7 that morning at 11:30 am.
Building 7 subsequently collapsed at 5:20 pm on 9-11.

And yet, even though this latest vomitus spinning of the "real meaning" of Silvertein's words is easily shot to hell by anyone who's paying attention and has two brain cells to rub together, it is still being regurgitated ad nauseum by those "credible 9-11 researchers" at Popular Mechanics, who actually had the gonads to repeat such total rubbish on radio interviews within the last few weeks to promote their latest book of lies in defense of the 9-11 Whitewash Committee "findings". The more interviews Popular Mechanics conducts on the issue of 9-11, the more stupid they look. This latest PM book, "Debunking the 9-11 Myths" is a flimsy, pathetic, insulting attempt to substantiate the mountain of lies that have already been shoved down our throats by the government's half-*ssed, sham excuse for a self-investigation. If PM has any intelligent beings in its employ (which I am seriously doubting at this point), they will cease doing interviews aimed at debunking 9-11. Thus far, they have failed miserably to expose the truth about anything except the level and nature of their own stupidity.
Their frontmen are being trounced with the truth every which way they turn.

It is so true what they say about lying. The more one lies, the more one has to lie to cover the ones previously told. With regard to 9-11, we're talking BEAUCOUP lies, many, many many lies.
Big ones, small ones, a zillion of 'em.
I seriously doubt they'll be able to cover them all.
And if they have to resort to using dimwits like the ones at Popular Mechanics to cement the vomitus, then they have already lost, they just may not realize it yet...

Either way, I think another ill wind is blowing for us all and it ain't far off.

Jim Meigs, big wheel sell-out of Popular Mechanics, you're not just a lousy liar and shoddy yellow journalist,
you're a war criminal to the Nth degree.
The lies are collapsing faster than they can construct them, right into their own footprint.

Lisa

no no, you see what happened was that some dust particles flew into the window of building 7 and then they caught fire and then that made the whole building neatly fall down into its own footprint. simple really...
:cool:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5101488991907845273&q=WTC-7
Look top right on the building, hard to explain that in any good way unless you consider another explanation :)

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3664073116607499063&q=WTC-7
Just a good generic video.

15 million $ -->7 billion $, must be hard to say no to that.

Lisa said:
And yet, even though this latest vomitus spinning of the "real meaning" of Silvertein's words is easily shot to hell by anyone who's paying attention and has two brain cells to rub together, it is still being regurgitated ad nauseum by those "credible 9-11 researchers" at Popular Mechanics, who actually had the gonads to repeat such total rubbish on radio interviews within the last few weeks to promote their latest book of lies in defense of the 9-11 Whitewash Committee "findings".
Damn straight! Those PM goons are revealing themselves to be nothing but an outfit of government puppets. Any sense of credibility I might have attributed to these guys has now been completely blown. I wouldn't trust them to tell me how to fix a broken headlight. Popular Mechanics = Sellout Liars.

GRIM wrote;
15 million $ -->7 billion $, must be hard to say no to that.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Well what i find strange is that he was only leasing the buildings and the folks who should collect the insurance where the port authorities and they wavered it,and said no no no..you have it all mr silverstien.Is this so? if so very strange behaviour.

Did have some lyrics with him in at one time though i couldnt get the music right with it.

Dirty lies
freedom fries
and i dont mean chipped potatos
9 one one
3000 gone
silverstien he makes a killing
7 mill
to 15 bill
the rest you can fill in

(or the blank checks you can fill in..not so good)

I was reading your lyrics and this sprung into my head:

how many more to die
for that slice of american pie?

Dunno if it's used anywhere else.

Lisa said:
You also hear the recent spin on Larry Silverstein's 9-11 comments, to the effect that what ole Larry REALLY meant when he used the words "Pull it", was to pull the FIREFIGHTERS from building 7.
"Pull it" is a demolition term where they use ropes to pull down sections of a building, as far as my understanding goes. WTC7 was not pulled by any ropes. Also, what is your evidence that Larry meant "Pull it" in a demoliton term?

SeniorOfficerPotnky said:
Also, what is your evidence that Larry meant "Pull it" in a demoliton term?
Evidently Larry did not mean "ropes". Therefore, most probably, he used this term to describe exactly what has happened and what is ecident from the data - pulling the building down deliberately and in secrecy.

SeniorOfficerPotnky said:
Once again, please show me this data.
I believe there are clips in Loose Change and 911 Mysteries of the workers at Ground Zero in the weeks after 911. The talk about 'pulling' buildings 5, 6, etc. They're not talking about ropes; they're talking about demolishing what remains of the damaged buildings.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7he_sAVs0A see/hear him (L.S.) say it in under one minute. For more evidence how about how Mayor Guliani had 50k tons of metal sold to china and shipped off in no time?
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/chronicle/archive/2002/01/26/MN164747.DTL
Certainly if you have questions the research and information can easily be had. Might take a little homework but the information is out there.

Back
Top Bottom