Third density repetition

Karol123

Padawan Learner
I wondered why most of humanity would repeat third density and I understood it.
Namely, most people are nondescript, which means that they do not develop STS or STO polarization. The Cassiopaeans themselves said that there was nothing in the middle. Moreover, everyone on this planet considers themselves good and when asked what good things they have done for others, they cannot answer. The only good thing they did was that they didn't do anything bad. Well, because they haven't done anything bad, but they haven't done anything good either, they don't actually do anything and this leads to a lack of development of consciousness. Therefore, most people will not move to the fourth density and will repeat the third density, i.e. 309,000 years of evolution from the beginning.

yeh , but not so simple , for one good and bad are subjective , but in a wider perspective , " a dead presbiterian is just a dead presbitarian " paraphrasing those who spoke through Edgar Cayce. Ie lotsa leaning required.

C’s said once one arrives at 4th density they have the equivalent of 1000 years to decide if they want to polarise to STS or STO.
If this is something I don't quite understand.

Unless the arrival of the wave takes everyone to fourth density regardless of their abilities.

Some will arrive with the choice already made and others not.

Those who adapt to the new environment and have not made the choice will have another thousand years to choose.

But the matter is not very clear to me.

C’s said once one arrives at 4th density they have the equivalent of 1000 years to decide if they want to polarise to STS or STO.

C: ... Now, as you advance to the fourth level of density which is coming up for you, you must now make a choice as to whether to progress to service to others or to remain at the level of service to self. This will be the decision which will take quite some time for you to adjust to. This is what is referred to as the "thousand year period." This is the period as measured in your calendar terms that will determine whether or not you will advance to service to others or remain at the level of service to self.

I don't think that the C's say the decision about STO and STS is made "after" the transition to 4D. I believe the decision is made so that you can transition. Still, my mind is not very clear about the issue. The C's say the Wave is already here and Ra says the planet is already 4D although the people on it are 3D. In that sense, the "thousand year period" might not be taking place strictly in 3D but at least partially in 4D as well. Still, then, the idea of "graduating" to 4D "polarity-free" and then having lots of time in 4D for deciding about polarity doesn't sound right to me. I'll be happy for any clarifications.

I don't think that the C's say the decision about STO and STS is made "after" the transition to 4D. I believe the decision is made so that you can transition. Still, my mind is not very clear about the issue. The C's say the Wave is already here and Ra says the planet is already 4D although the people on it are 3D. In that sense, the "thousand year period" might not be taking place strictly in 3D but at least partially in 4D as well. Still, then, the idea of "graduating" to 4D "polarity-free" and then having lots of time in 4D for deciding about polarity doesn't sound right to me. I'll be happy for any clarifications.
I may have read it into it too simply. Yet I’m under the impression that it’s the soul that counts and this could have reference to many things and other things we cannot know or even begin to understand. For example, completing chosen lesson profile in third density will look different for each individual. I’m also very welcoming for added info on this.
Could it be the wave takes everybody but only those that can ‘ride’ it are the ones who will remain in 4D and transform to 4D beings thereafter.
Another example, re- alien abduction, someone can be taken to a 4D base or upon a 4D space craft but still be 3D being in 4D.
If an individual were to polarises to STO while in an STS realm does that mean they would no longer match the frequency here and would move to a realm that matches their FRV ?

I wondered why most of humanity would repeat third density and I understood it.
Namely, most people are nondescript, which means that they do not develop STS or STO polarization.

From what the C's say, all there are is lessons.

As you are probably aware, third density is full of lessons to be learned. How can you progress to the next level of lessons, when you have not learned the current lessons ?

It's unlikely a soul or consciousnesses that enters 3rd density from 2nd density to graduate to 4th density after one lifetime.

You have to walk before you can run.

Each density has it's set of lessons, I believe. The next "classroom of lessons" on 4th density will be another level of lessons, probably much more difficult than what we have to go through here, just like school and university etc.

If you don't learn the lessons you set for yourself on your current density, you have to face those challenges again, on that density until you learn them.

As I recall, it usually takes about 1,000 or so incarnations, or was it 1,000 years of lifetime ? (someone please correct me here if I'm wrong) for the average soul to incarnate here, learn the lessons, and graduate to 4th density.

If an individual were to polarises to STO while in an STS realm does that mean they would no longer match the frequency here and would move to a realm that matches their FRV ?

I think that given this world we live in is so inherently STS, it's almost impossible to live in an STO fashion for most of us, but apparently it is possible that you could move to 4D STO if you were to polarise enough.

But you can make your conscious choice, when you are ready, and have the relevant information to choose your path.

It is the "Choice" you finally make when are ready. Here's an excerpt from the Ra Material :

77.14 Questioner: I am probably having a problem with the concept of time since it appears that the Logos was aware of the polarization choice. It seems that this choice for polarization at the end of third density is an important philosophical plan for the experience past third density. Am I correct in assuming that this process is a process to create the proper or the desired experience that will take place in the creation after third density is complete?

Ra: I am Ra. These philosophical foundations are those of third density. Above this density there remains the recognition of the architecture of the Logos but without the veils which are so integral a part of the process of making the choice in third density.

77.15 Questioner: The specific question that I had was that it seems to me that the choice was planned to create intense polarization past third density so that experience would be intense past third density. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. Given that our interpretation of your sound vibration complexes is appropriate, this is incorrect. The intensity of fourth density is that of the refining of the rough-hewn sculpture. This is, indeed, in its own way, quite intense causing the mind/body/spirit complex to move ever inward and onward in its quest for fuller expression. However, in third density the statue is forged in the fire. This is a type of intensity which is not the property of fourth, fifth, sixth, or seventh densities.

77.16 Questioner: What I am really attempting to understand, since all of these twenty-one philosophical bases result in the twenty-second which is The Choice, is why this choice is so important, why the Logos, it seems, puts so much emphasis on this choice, and what function that choice of polarity is, precisely, in the evolution or the experience of that which is created by the Logos?

Ra: I am Ra. The polarization or choosing of each mind/body/spirit is necessary for harvestability from third density. The higher densities do their work due to the polarity gained in this choice.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom