Thomas Townsend Brown

Great many years ago I downloaded files on Thomas Townsend Brown. I were amazed but am not sure if it was his material alone. There were things like how to grow plants underground using field/current, the same with ventilation(maybe it was water circulation, not sure), a solid metal battery, and lifters. That's what I can remember but there were more things.

Over the years I had downloaded thousands of files of different matters but deleted them all thinking I were a "file terrorist" because some of it were questionable, like lock picking and things of that nature. I just liked to have the files, but made no effort to understand them.

I searched the forum but there is not much about him. My question is if those things are real, especially growing plants underground without light.

Thomas Townsend Brown (March 18, 1905 – October 27, 1985)[1] was an American inventor whose research into odd electrical effects led him to believe he had discovered a connection between strong electric fields and gravity, a type of antigravity effect. Instead of being an antigravity force, what Brown observed has generally been attributed to electrohydrodynamics, the movement of charged particles that transfers their momentum to surrounding neutral particles in air, also called "ionic drift" or "ionic wind". For most of Brown's life he attempted to develop devices based on his ideas, trying to promote them for use by industry and the military. The phenomena came to be called the "Biefeld–Brown effect" and "electrogravitics".

In recent years Brown's research has had an influence in the community of amateur experimenters who build "ionic propulsion lifters" powered by high voltage. There are still claims that Brown discovered antigravity, an idea popular with the unidentified flying object (UFO) community and spawning many conspiracy theories.

Thomas Townsend Brown - Wikipedia

So I guess the controversial thing is lifters. Here is a YouTube video on that:

Back
Top Bottom