To those who can hear the "Hum"

I had a thought this morning if, perhaps, the hum is somehow related to a person's FRV? I looked up FRV in the old Casswiki:
Maybe this hum, other tinnituses
A ringing or booming sensation in one or both ears; a symptom of an ear infection or Ménière's disease
and hearing Dr. Rick Strassman's supremely intense buzz / "blaring siren" "with the strength of a nuclear explosion" is bad diet related.

When I had the latter at the age of ~30 I was sleeping on the floor on a coconut mattress. Probably got infection / inflammation in the ear from the cold draft through the room. Or just was going through a [years of] brain-chemical change period. Coupled with the bad diet it might have caused that nuclear-strength expensive hardware synthesizer-style string instrument sound, richly buzzing and interchanging on high notes, and having the characteristic of a Church organ booming at full strength x 100.

Last edited:
Maybe this hum, other tinnituses

Every description of tinnitus that I have read, and the sound that I hear, is that of a very high pitch. To me it's akin to a 24/7/365 constant white noise with a tone ~9000Hz. It's not loud but it is always there. This is the complete opposite of the hum.

and hearing Dr. Rick Strassman's supremely intense buzz / "blaring siren" "with the strength of a nuclear explosion" is bad diet related.

When I had the latter at the age of ~30 I was sleeping on the floor on a coconut mattress. Probably got infection / inflammation in the ear from the cold draft through the room. Or just was going through a [years of] brain-chemical change period. Coupled with the bad diet it might have caused that nuclear-strength expensive hardware synthesizer-style string instrument sound, richly buzzing and interchanging on high notes, and having the characteristic of a Church organ booming at full strength x 100.

These sounds you're describing don't sound like tinnitus.

Tinnitus and the 'bad diet' is interesting to me. Years ago when I was with a chi kung group, the creator of that group (who is an eastern and western medical doctor, TCM and practising acupuncturist) mentioned something about tinnitus. I asked him what caused it and he said that it was from damaged kidney energy. Bad food was one way to damage kidney energy- I was eating a lot of junk in those days all the way back to childhood (pretty common overall, I think). Loud sounds too. Another way to damage kidney energy was weakened sexual energy which, as I understood at the time, was governed (?) by kidney energy. Take this with a grain of salt.

A quick search here for tinnitus brought up this:
Neuroptimal, I think, only helps with brain imbalances. It doesn't solve things like brain deterioration, i.e. memory loss, tinnitus, etc. Those things are usually due to loss of circulation, oxygen, etc.

Regardless, tinnitus and the hum are not the same. Tinnitus appears to be (healable) local person deterioration. The hum is increased EM waves of cosmic origin.

I was searching the net and found this:

FwIW

And, I came across this, just now, by way of an interview I was listening to from the archives of Art Bell.

It's been about a year since I jumped into this convo, and I'm wondering how everyone is doing. For me, I still have the squeal, the sporadic hum, an occasional chirp, BUT fewer bouts of vertigo. Something new... a low gurgle of a sound, just beneath the hum.

I am alive, and i am glad you are too!

To make myself at least a bit more sane i grouped my noises into those that could be
-some kind of inflammation.
-annoying modern technology that i keep at hope (power supplies, especially power supply from laptop that the company I work for gave me, this one is really annoyance)
-industry (or infrastructure more vile far away (i guess/wish those are far?))
-random noise that sounds like someone rotating dial in old radio, usually from weather change?

I guess moving to desolate place far, far away from civilization would help me learn more, buuuuut i am coward and moving to desolate place doesn't mean there will be no certain industry place in place i would temporary move.

In my case it is closer to 20khz than hum but still the noise and i remember here is few persons hearing it in the same range.
i've been investigating this sound for quite long time and even exchanging info with other persons who hear it too, for purpose of comparison, years ago i've been worried about it but on one hand sound was louder and on another it was new to me then, now i got used to it.
Sound always is present no matter if i'm far from emf sources like deep in the mine or high in mountain where are no cellphone coverage,
it is quite silent and non obstructive, albeit comes out loud in some specific moments, and here it is getting interesting, it getting loud when i'm starting to investigate, think or read specific materials mostly good quality ufo related stuff or thoughts about definition and design reality, as to say when i'm up to something, this is like clockwork and i can take it as the sign that i'm on good track although it does more bad then good cause it becomes quite distracting and often distracts and derails my work.
I assume it is not of benevolent source after all, something is trying to keep the veil up and does it quite well
My 5 cents, nice you brought it up cause it is quite common and interesting occurrence but still did not get attention here

This little section from the most recent session jumped out for me:

A: (Pierre) Mostly everything you have learned via Cs is the way it is. What I see now is the great noise surrounding Earth that makes it so difficult to get a clear and true message.

Q: (Joe) So, the great noise is chaos or uncertainty...

(Niall) Disinformation...

(L) All that kind of stuff. Is that what we're talking about? Chaos, disinformation, lies?

A: (Pierre) Yes.

Glen MacPherson is doing research on the hum.

To you that can hear the hum, its possible to attend to the project by adding your data.

Glen MacPherson is doing research on the hum.

To you that can hear the hum, its possible to attend to the project by adding your data.
Thanks @Sheeba :-)

I've reported a few times on his website.

Back
Top Bottom