Tobacco brand name, logo; fermentation, storage, varieties of tobacco, etc.

Search

Dagobah Resident
I started selling home-grown tobacco, for a week or so. I'm selling it as natural supplement.
I hope they wouldn't change the law quickly here, as far as I see it is going in some EU countries , at least I will try to get some clients base.

I found a supplier, she has good quality tobacco, well fermented, amongst the others I have tried.
I also have a good supplier of accessories for hand rolling cigarettes. So I can make an all-inclusive option for people who needs stuff for hand-rolling cigarettes.
I'm selling different stuff, it is one of the directions, and I actually like it.

I'm selling it on weight right now. I already have few good reviews, one was from a girl, so it is a good sign, girls usually have finer taste than men.

I'm thinking about making some packages 📦 for it. So It will be good if I put some brand on in.
I don't know how to call it right now, maybe you can give some ideas.
Also I want to put some picture on the packages, I found one company that can make packs for me and put some logo on them . I will contact them and ask for available options
Maybe you can also help me with logo/picture also.
It supposed to be without a word "tobacco " on it.

There are several other things I need to know :
1) What is the best packaging option to use, there are cellophane bags with a clasp(zip) or better paper ones. In the first case, I don't know if the tobacco will fog up in them. In the second case, it will dry out.
Maybe I should look for some vacuum packs.

2) I have several varieties of tobacco right now :
Dubec - Very strong
Burley - Strong
Virginia - medium
Virginia gold - light one.
Golden Runo - medium
And few mixes.

So I'm thinking maybe I should try to do some mixtures on my own. But for good mixture as I understand you should mix tobacco leaves before it was chopped.
Maybe you know some proportion of good one mixtures. E.g. American bland they use 60% Virginia, 30% Burley and 10% Oriental.
I like Zware Shag :cool2: , and Halfzware shag is good.
I dont know how they make it, you wouldn't mix its taste with some others.

3) Maybe you know others varieties of tobacco you use or maybe you know some interesting variety I can ask for farmer to plant, + I'm planing to plant some tobacco with my friend next year.
We already find land for it. I can't say I'm planing to plant a lot because of other businesses I have, I wouldn't have time for everything. But some amount to try on my own will be fine.
E.g. Nicotiana Rustica 😊, It is one of my favourite ones, but I don't have it right now.

4) Have any of you fermented tobacco on your own? Maybe you know some receipts. It is very valuable part of making good tobacco.

5) The question also is how to store it, I don't fully understand the best way. So that it doesn't fog up or get mould, but at the same time it stays damp. The woman I take it from has given me some recommendations.

6) Maybe you know some recepies how to make flavoured tobacco.
I know one, with adding pieces of apple to tobacco, and close the jar for some time. I should tey to see what I will get.

Maybe you have some ideas for brand name, and logo/picture which I can put on the packages.
I wil see maybe some fits me. I have no ideas right now. So please feel free to write your ideas, thank you.

I like Zware Shag :cool2: , and Halfzware shag is good.
I dont know how they make it, you wouldn't mix its taste with some others.
Zware Shag: Kentucky dark fired, Latakia and air dried tobacco from !Paraguay! A special fermentation seems to be involved. Possible "saucing" i.e. addition of liquid flavour.

Halfzware: light tobaccos like Burley + Kentucky dark fired.

Both will need some know how which I do not have.

Back
Top Bottom