Today is practically a New Age holiday! 08-08-2006, triple eights.

PopHistorian

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Folks, here's a post just to give you an idea of the stuff I wade through, so you don't have to. :)
Since I'm clearly not advanced enough to internalize the following, I'll turn it over to you guys for analysis, or a laugh, whichever you prefer.

Today is a special day (08-08-2006):

... the triple vibrational frequency of 8:8:8, infinity of past, present, and future. This is a stargate vibrational frequency that further links us to unlimited potential and is also related to the eighth dimensional frequencies of the Melchizedek Brotherhood of the Light through a Cosmic portal in Orion, and the seventeenth ray of Illumined Truth; and through the energy of this stargate, the 12 strand DNA within the body is etherically recalibrated, linking you more into many of your multidimensional memories and many gifts in parallel realities.
Wow, and this year's Harmonic Convergence is still to come, just over a week away! Don't forget that back in 1987:

... the six Cosmic rays were partially re-anchored through the energy of the Mahatma, the Cosmic Avatar of Synthesis on the first Harmonic Convergence August 15th - 17th, 1987. A minimum of 144,000 Christ Consciousness Beings of Light connected at energy portals in and around the Earth plane, and with the assistance of the entire Spiritual Hierarchy and the Cosmic embrace of the Mother/Father God, were able to assist in the clearing of the seven ego allurements and seven cosmic karmic patterns of Humanity, and bring an unprecedented Love Quotient onto this Earth plane, activating the Hologram of Love. Through this incredible event of Light, the magnetic grid held in place by cosmic evil for eons of time was dismantled and the negative ego aspects of Humanity dissipated.
So, my opening sentence couldn't have had anything to do with ego or self-importance. After all, you just read that negative human ego has been stricken from the planet for almost 20 years!

So, Happy 08-08-2006! I think it's kind of like Christmas, except that instead of gifts under a tree (of light), gifts are linked to you in parallel realities. :) I think you can get your holiday shopping done at the Cosmic Avatar Mall, at 888 Love Quotient Boulevard, in downtown Parallel Reality. Don't forget to stop in at the Spiritual Hierarchy food court for a Harmonic Hologram burger.

Oh, this is nothing. I can show you a guy who routinely saves the Earth from annihilation with his team of gigantic glowing seraphim; another guy who gets email from the anti-Christ; another who sits in on meetings with Lord Sananda, St. Germain, and Mother Mary; it just goes on and on.

Awesome, I can feel myself been etherically recalibrated as we speak.

moonwalker said:
Err... there might be something wrong with your ethereal recalibration, moonwalker... Sorry to give you the news but...

YOU'RE TURNING INTO A WHITE BEAR!!!

;)

.. the triple vibrational frequency of 8:8:8, infinity of past, present, and future. This is a stargate vibrational frequency that further links us to unlimited potential and is also related to the eighth dimensional frequencies of the Melchizedek Brotherhood of the Light through a Cosmic portal in Orion, and the seventeenth ray of Illumined Truth; and through the energy of this stargate, the 12 strand DNA within the body is etherically recalibrated, linking you more into many of your multidimensional memories and many gifts in parallel realities.
888 ? That writer has a knack for twisting a bunch of nothing :P

AdPop said:
So, Happy 08-08-2006!
Ah yes, 888, the Number of the Feast.

...and many gifts in parallel realities.
Cyre, it is a great day for you: I just gifted you a 2007 Ford Shelby GT500 in a parallel reality. Congrats.

apeguia said:
moonwalker said:
Err... there might be something wrong with your ethereal recalibration, moonwalker... Sorry to give you the news but...

YOU'RE TURNING INTO A WHITE BEAR!!!

;)
LOL! I'll let you in on a secret. It's actually a bear costume...

No seriously it is.

Moonwalker, should you wish to stop denying your inner bearness, you can always use the current, high level of Christ Consciousness to link to the energy of the Sirian Archangelic League of the Light, and connect with your Sirian Higher Self. Just bring your focus to Unity Consciousness and the twelfth ray of One Unity Consciousness, which, as you know, holds the vibration of all twelve earthly rays, and will further assist in strengthening your consciousness grid through the vibration of 144 000, and bring a deeper sense of Oneness to your life, within the Cosmic Law of free will, of course.

The actual writer of this stuff is, by the way, Anrita Melchizedek of www(dot)pleiadianlight.net

Anrita Melchizedek worked in advertising for five years as an Account Manager and Strategic Planner in both Johannesburg and London, and holds a four-year related business and marketing qualification.

http://www(dot)pleiadianlight.net/page7.htm
Seems like a perfect curriculum to join the workshops of Uncle Drunvalo :)

:lol:

Thanks for the laughs Adpop! Though i missed on the celebration.

Your avatar, the distressed look on the anime's face is totally you:

Am i really reading what i am reading???!!!

salleles wrote:
Seems like a perfect curriculum to join the workshops of Uncle Drunvalo
Right, Drunvalo is one of those mystery school-Ancient Egypt-sacred geometry-eastern meditation-talks to angels guys who has become quite a world-traveling, workshop-giving, professional New Age celebrity and magazine editor. I find it funny that he says all religions teach the same realities only with different words, yet Anrita practically makes up a whole new vocabulary, which, IMO, adds to the confusion.

Irini wrote:
Thanks for the laughs Adpop!
You're welcome, Irini. I simply snapped for a minute there after reading too many messages with headlines like:
- You are Magic
- Making Music with the Dolphins
- Phantom Crystals of the Christ Chamber
- White Jade Wulu Lights the Way
- Forgiving Yourself
- Wisdom of the Heart
- Activation of Your Fifth Dimensional Third Eye
- Turtle Woman New Light Messages
- The Elephant and Walrus Kingdoms on "Not Judging"
- "Now Reality" as the Springboard for Growth
- Joy is the Light of the Heart

I don't know whom is eating up this kind of material, but, it's along the lines of what Laura said, "No matter what your interest, there's a CoIntel program just for you." This material just happens to be going after the the New Ager demographic, with each headline geared to grab different, thin slices of it. Then it holds the attention of interested readers with what I think is simply static, white noise, soothing sounds.

Most of it may contain nothing clearly false or directly harmful at all, and the writers may have only good intentions, but CoIntelPro is about keeping people away from truths, usually by covert, deceitful, or ostensibly harmless means, including plain old distraction like you get from most TV, magazines, sports, or movies. I'm comfortable stating that the New Age movement has developed into what is mostly CoIntelPro, some of it quite seriously derailing, but there is also fluffy material like this that is a big part of it, clouding the waters.

It may "help" some people, but maybe only in the way that a pain-killer "helps" someone who is dying.

AdPop said:
Folks, here's a post just to give you an idea of the stuff I wade through, so you don't have to. :)
Since I'm clearly not advanced enough to internalize the following, I'll turn it over to you guys for analysis, or a laugh, whichever you prefer.

... the six Cosmic rays were partially re-anchored through the energy of the Mahatma, the Cosmic Avatar of Synthesis on the first Harmonic Convergence August 15th - 17th, 1987. A minimum of 144,000 Christ Consciousness Beings of Light connected at energy portals in and around the Earth plane, and with the assistance of the entire Spiritual Hierarchy and the Cosmic embrace of the Mother/Father God, were able to assist in the clearing of the seven ego allurements and seven cosmic karmic patterns of Humanity, and bring an unprecedented Love Quotient onto this Earth plane, activating the Hologram of Love. Through this incredible event of Light, the magnetic grid held in place by cosmic evil for eons of time was dismantled and the negative ego aspects of Humanity dissipated.
144,000 I knew I had seen that number before.

Q: (L) "And they sing a new song... No one could learn to sing that song except the 144,000 who had been ransomed from the earth... you said the 144,000 are the leaders of the world bank and here it says they have been ransomed from the earth at the coming of Christ... it says the 144,000 have not defiled themselves by relations with women for they are pure as virgins. These are they who follow the Lamb wherever he goes...they have been ransomed..."
A: Symbolism added later and this is not entirely accurate point. The symbols have been mixed. Tends to encourage elitism and divisiveness.
Q: (L) Are the 144,000 good guys or bad guys as we would term them?
A: Both. But they are ones who have supreme knowledge.
Q: (L) Are these human beings?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) There will be 144,000 people on the earth who have supreme knowledge?
A: Approximately.
Q: (L) Now, this 144,000, are we among that number? Just curious.
A: Maybe.

Back
Top Bottom