Traducción exacta de /Mean of "Jerk"

Galaxia2002

Dagobah Resident
Hi, could somebody get the exact mean of "jerk" in the recent C's transcription of 25 May 2010? I founded a lot of meanings but I need one in the context.

(Guest) When they mentioned the "admitting it, seeing it, atoning", is that the process for awakening true conscience?

A: Yes. First admit that you are a "jerk". This must be viscerally known. You must understand that you have been reacting all your life based on emotions from another life that is over and those feelings do not apply here and now.

Thanks!!

Galaxia2002 said:
Hi, could somebody get the exact mean of "jerk" in the recent C's transcription of 25 May 2010? I founded a lot of meanings but I need one in the context.

(Guest) When they mentioned the "admitting it, seeing it, atoning", is that the process for awakening true conscience?

A: Yes. First admit that you are a "jerk". This must be viscerally known. You must understand that you have been reacting all your life based on emotions from another life that is over and those feelings do not apply here and now.

Thanks!!

I think the current, accepted meaning is that it refers to someone who is rude or inconsiderate of others' feelings.

That would be odious in English. Yup. Fits.

I think the exact translation is "gilip*****" (excuse me if it's too strong a word, but I've never used it) or "patrán" (as a softer version) in Spanish Spanish, but I have no idea of how you say it in Venezuelian Spanish.

Check here: There is this comment: "Versión venezolana: Chamo, eres una rata (coloquial)" ;D

I think the exact translation is "gilip*****" (excuse me if it's too strong a word, but I've never used it) or "patrán" (as a softer version) in Spanish Spanish, but I have no idea of how you say it in Venezuelian Spanish.

Check here: There is this comment: "Versión venezolana: Chamo, eres una rata (coloquial)" ;D

In South American countries do not know, but here in Spain is "patán" and not "patrán" ;). And yes, "gilip*****" is a strong insult.

Ailén said:

In South American countries do not know, but here in Spain is "patán" and not "patrán" ;). And yes, "gilip*****" is a strong insult.

Lol! Oups! Well, I edited the word, then. :-[

In spain spanish "idiota" would do 'odioso' being too mellow, 'patan' being too arcaic and seldom used and 'gili...' too strong of a word for your regular 'jerk'.

:P

Re: Traducción exacta de /Mean of "Jerk"

Here the deformation of language is incredible. In the young, and everything is twofold sence. Have given different meanings to the words more formal, in my personal opinion, too often ridiculed. (The policy consideration of the forum, does not permit.) But some are so very funny, you play too much with the words, giving meaning to the nature of the circumstances.

The word "rata" (rat) breakdown many other vulgarities, with which they create a conjugation "colloquially". Describes a person, bad, of funny jokes, lying, funny, etc. It depends on the circumstances ... if negative, instead of saying "you're so bad" is "you're a rata". But rat is rat.

EDIT: The word "odious", is used many times with picardy. The term most used to describe someone really of a smug air, is "Pedantic" or "Ridiculous", Egocentric = He/She has a high smoke. The smoke would be the ego. And the person is the fire, so nobody comes close. And also the smoke, stifles, is annoying. like someone's ego.

And the sentimental person... "You have no soul, you have no feelings, you are Baaad" XD jaja.

Back
Top Bottom