Tragedy in Kemerovo

youlik

The Living Force
Во время последней сессии от 04 2018 C's четко ответили на вопрос о количестве сбитых ракет в Сирии. Это навело меня на мысль задать тоже количественный вопрос. При этом, мне хотелось бы опустить обсуждения отношение количества жертв к степени трагедии а также качество источников, распространяющих неофициальные данные.
В воскресенье, 25 марта, в Кемерово, Россия, произошла трагедия. Пожар в торговом комплексе "Зимняя вишня", начавшийся около 13:00 по московскому времени, унес жизни 64 человек, по официальным данным. Некоторые источники, однако, утверждают о сотнях жертв. Озвучивалось количество 300-400. Вопрос, собственно, каково реальное количество жертв этой трагедии?

Translation
During the last session of 04 2018 C's clearly answered the question about the number of missiles shot down in Syria. This led me to ask a quantitative question as well. At the same time, I would like to omit the discussion of the ratio of the number of victims to the extent of the tragedy and the quality of the sources distributing unofficial data.
On Sunday, March 25, in Kemerovo, Russia, there was a tragedy. The fire in the shopping complex "Winter cherry", which began around 13: 00 Moscow time, claimed the lives of 64 people, according to official data. Some sources, however, claim hundreds of victims. The quantity 300-400 was sounded. The question, in fact, what is the real number of victims of this tragedy?

Hi Youlik,

My sources (including an emergency service worker) from Kemerovo say that "hundreds of victims" is disinfo. Besides, the citizens personally inspected the city's morgues and refrigerators, yet haven't found any confirmation of this claim either. Also, you've probably heard about that nutty "prankster" from Ukraine who deliberately spread this rumor.

But perhaps you have some sources which provide some reasonable grounds to doubt the official data?

What really bothers me in this tragedy is that it might have actually been a deliberate arson. It is still unclear how the children appeared to be trapped in the cinema unable to leave it.

You probably remember those numerous mass evacuations from trade centers and schools after the anonymous threat phone calls? And now we are witnessing one large fire in a public place after another. Plus the increased number of attacks in schools. Wonder if these are deliberate attacks or maybe just the general chaos taking its toll, or both.

On Sunday, March 25, in Kemerovo, Russia, there was a tragedy. The fire in the shopping complex "Winter cherry", which began around 13: 00 Moscow time, claimed the lives of 64 people, according to official data. Some sources, however, claim hundreds of victims. The quantity 300-400 was sounded. The question, in fact, what is the real number of victims of this tragedy?

This claim has been refuted in a very convincing manner. It is actually very strange that you've missed it. :huh:

Hi Siberia,
Я не имею источников, в которых не приходилось бы сомневаться. Якобы родственник сослуживицы моей супруги является сотрудником службы спасения в Кемерово. Существует ли он на самом деле и говорит ли он, то что ему приписывает та самая коллега? Конечно это все сомнительно, и надо сказать, что сам я, логически рассуждая, не верю в такое количество жертв, хотя бы просто из-за размеров этого комплекса.
По поводу возможности поджога я готов допустить такую возможность, имея ввиду как террористическую направленность, так и то что у нас называют "спором хозяйствующих субъектов". Наша действительность со взрывами вокзалов, троллейбусов и метро в разных городах говорит нам о действительной возможности террористических проявлений. Упомянутая Вами волна эвакуаций и действия того самого украинского придурка стоят в этом же ряду. Событие, случившееся в Ростове-на-Дону, где сгорел целый квартал частных домов в центре города, подожженный с трех сторон, говорит нам о том, что в погоне за будущей наживой некоторые участники "хозяйственной деятельности" тоже, мягко говоря, не слишком разборчивы в средствах.

Hi Keit,
Вы совсем немножко поторопились. Я как раз пишу о том, что источник, хотя и вполне сомнительный, но как заявляется персонифицирован и не связан со СМИ. Прошу прощения за медленное написание, просто у меня оно связано с машинным переводом, обратным переводом и, зачастую переписыванием с целью максимально сохранить смысл написанного.

Translation
Hi Siberia,
I have no sources in which there is no doubt. Allegedly the relative of the colleague of my spouse is the employee of service of rescue in Kemerovo. Whether it exists in reality, and he says that he attributes the same colleague? Of course this is all doubtful, and I must say that I, logically, don't believe that the number of victims, even just because of the size of this complex.
With regard to the possibility of arson, I am ready to allow such an opportunity, given both the terrorist orientation and what we call "a dispute of economic entities". Our reality with the bombings of train stations, trolley buses and metro in different cities tells us about the real possibility of terrorist acts. The wave of evacuations mentioned by You and actions of that Ukrainian jerk stand in the same row. The event that took place in Rostov-on-don, where a whole block of private houses burned down in the city center, set on fire on three sides, tells us that in the pursuit of future profits, some participants in "economic activity" are also, to put it mildly, not too picky in the funds.

Hi Keit,
You are a little quick. I just write about what the source, although quite questionable, but as stated personalized and is not affiliated with the media. I apologize for the slow writing, I just have it connected with machine translation, reverse translation, and often rewriting, with the aim to preserve the meaning of written.

Pictures show the level of the intensity to the Upper floors.

Posted on April 5, 2018 by tim
http://englishrussia.com/2018/04/05/photos-from-the-zimnaya-wishnya-mall-in-kemerovo-russia-where-tens-of-people-died-photos/

Back
Top Bottom