Tribute to Planet Earth 🌎 ♥️

Salar de Uyuni, the white desert of South America

For those travelers who have time and who are considering a trip to visit South America, visit Uyuni salt flat in Bolivia. It is considered one of the most extreme and outstanding sights in all of South America, if not on Earth. Getting to the Salar de Uyuni seems like a surreal journey.

Merci à tous pour vos voyages merveilleux que je ne pourrais pas faire avec mon corps mais que je peux faire grâce à vos partages et voir toutes ces merveilles... Love

Thank you all for your wonderful journeys that I could not do with my body but that I can do thanks to your sharing and see all these wonders...

Que d'images spendides de notre si belle planète! Merci Perlou d'avoir commencer ce projet!
Those magnificent photos are simply amazing! Photography was indeed a marvellous invention for all the artistic endeavours we see right here. Thank you to the community to remind us where we live! 3D does have it's advantageous after all! So inspiring..... and calming when the world is going crazy!
Merci à tous!

Il y a confusion, je n'ai pas commencé le sujet... Allez à la page 1, c'est BJORN en 2021... 🥰

There is a confusion, I did not start the topic... Go to page 1, it's BJORN in 2021... 🥰

I am grateful for what everyone has shared. What I also want to share :)

This page also serves as a constant reminder to see how wonderful this world is and to imagine how it can be.

To not be depressed by the evil powers that are tightening their grip on this world. But to know that this is our world, and not that of the psychopaths and their hyper-dimensional masters who want to recreate it in their own demonic image.

They are trespassing on our world, not theirs. Remember that.

I hope it can help in imagining and creating a new and better world. 🌄

Back
Top Bottom