Tribute to Planet Earth 🌎 ♥️

I hope you don't mind, bjorn - but i searched for better quality/resolution images - and bumped into several ones. I seem to be quite the magic place ❤️ Like a wow kind of place.
I can easily imagine the building (a watermill?) being beautifully renovated. With this crystal clear stream and these listeria, it would look like heaven on Earth.

This sound and light show is known as "Las noches de Kukulcan" (Kukulcan Nights).

Before the show begins, many of the ruins are illuminated with color-changing lights and people can walk around the grounds in certain areas to take pictures. The show tells stories of love, war, life and death of the Mayan civilization.

The light and sound show lasts 30 minutes and is projected mainly on the pyramid known as El Castillo, which is the central and main attraction of the site of Chichen Itza in Yucatan Mexico.

I hope you don't mind, bjorn - but i searched for better quality/resolution images - and bumped into several ones. I seem to be quite the magic place ❤️ Like a wow kind of place.
As i liked these pictures, for those who want, i just tested a new application that allow to enlarge a picture while trying to preserve a good quality. I had to rework it a little bit manually, then i resized it to a big resolution of 2560x1686 which is near a standard resolution of 2560x1600, or 2560x1440, in order to fit well as a background image. I attached it, named it NiceOne.jpg - if any one here want to use it just "do not hesitate" :)

Attachments

• NiceOne.jpg
    NiceOne.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 8
Back
Top Bottom