Tribute to Planet Earth 🌎 ♥️

I noticed that the above landscape
is vastly stretched vertically. It is likely that the photographer used an extreme wide angle / ultra wide angle lens, which have a typical optical characteristic, by stretching borders unnaturally long. It appears that the imagery was taken in South Africa, and i found two images from that beach showing normal promotions.

iStock_000015439122Large7.jpg

i.jpg

Il suffit parfois de pencher la tête pour voir le monde différemment... Tournée à 90 degrés, cette simple montagne de la région du Cachemire, au nord du Pakistan, devient un parfait exemple de paréidolie : cette tendance que nous avons à trouver des formes familières dans les paysages, les nuages, les taches d’encre...

Sometimes you just have to tilt your head to see the world differently...
Turned 90 degrees, this simple mountain in the Kashmir region of northern Pakistan becomes a perfect example of pareidolia: the tendency we have to find familiar shapes in landscapes, clouds, inkblots... .

1686243272949.png

AI FAKE most likely.

To me, that is my personal suggestion, this photo looks like an AI altered creation, e.g. the areas of the sky and reflections in the water being exchanged with AI created elements (clouds). The little cloud to the left (in the middle of the frame to the left) too, its basis looks very unreal. And there is something off with the light intensity in the clouds vs in the landscape, the light direction, too seem a bit off. They don't seem to fully match.

Most likely the user has used a Cb (Cumulonimbus) thunders storm cloud - changed a landscape photo by the sea, then changed the background with a Cb cloud. And that result then changed the 'inside' of the Cb cloud, with the weird AI looking clouds, with "hole" and highly unrealistic, fake pattern of Ac tc (altocumulus translucidus) clouds.

A Bacoli en Italie, un figuier sauvage pousse la tête en bas ; l’arbre pend littéralement d’une voûte des anciens thermes romains, au cœur du complexe archéologique de Baia.
À l’origine l’arbre poussait au-dessus de la voûte mais ses racines risquaient d’abîmer la structure. Alors il fut décidé de couper son tronc.
Peu de temps après, l’arbre décida de faire autrement et ses racines sortaient du plafond de la voûte et ont progressivement commencé à se transformer en branches.
Le figuier aujourd’hui continue à produire des fruits !
La preuve que la Vie trouve tous les moyens possibles de résister. Un véritable miracle de la Nature...

À Bacoli en Italie, un figuier sauvage pousse à l’envers; l’arbre est littéralement suspendu à une voûte des anciens thermes romains, au cœur du complexe archéologique de Baia.
À l’origine, l’arbre poussait au-dessus de la voûte, mais ses racines risquaient d’endommager la structure. Il a donc été décidé de couper son tronc.
Peu de temps après, l’arbre a décidé de faire autrement et ses racines sont sorties du plafond de la voûte et ont progressivement commencé à se transformer en branches.
Le figuier continue aujourd’hui à produire des fruits !
La preuve que la Vie trouve tous les moyens possibles de résister. Un véritable miracle de la nature...

1686673910519.png

Translation of the above text:
In Bacoli, Italy, a wild fig tree is growing upside down, literally hanging from a vault in the ancient Roman baths at the heart of the Baia archaeological complex.
Originally, the tree grew above the vault, but its roots were in danger of damaging the structure. It was therefore decided to cut off the trunk.
Shortly afterwards, the tree decided otherwise, and its roots emerged from the ceiling of the vault and gradually began to grow into branches.
Today, the fig tree continues to produce fruit!
Proof that Life finds every possible way to resist. A true miracle of nature...

Back
Top Bottom