Tribute to Planet Earth 🌎 ♥️

Ice forest

eBaum's-Premium-Image-Collection.jpg

Amazing Ice Forest image, bjorn ! 💕

When that happens here in Stockholm, everything just turns into this unreal fairytale landscape from the coarse frost coatings everywhere even on the smallest of details... just so incredibly beautiful. (My heart jumps every time - and I often get inspired to go out at night, making photos. It reminds me like a dance of joy on the inside... opening doors and energy, so effortlessly. Every tree branch stands out against the darker night sky... ah oooh !)

I just wished the winter skies during daytime would combine the icy white, with deep blue skies - as it makes the effect even stronger - like in the photo you sent in - looking "crystalline icy cool". But that doesn't happen very often - because the white coatings often disappear when the sun is shining.

Infrared Snow Effect

On top of that - your image also reminds me very much of "Infrared Photography" in summer, which has a typical "snow effect" in all plants, where the chlorophyll is reflecting the infrared light. I mainly use that effect in Black and White - and this is how it looked like, just two days ago.

IMAGE 2021-06-25 19:43:29.jpg
IMAGE 2021-06-25 19:43:41.jpg IMAGE 2021-06-25 19:43:38.jpg
IMAGE 2021-06-25 19:43:25.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom