TTP The Myth of Symptoms: Why Most People Are Actually Mentally Ill

lilies

The Living Force
Highly recommended, amazing show, thank You guys!
Don't miss this one, as the hosts explain a key ancient idea, which I think might be a powerful psychic activator helping us to remember our ancestry and become stronger and present a better version of ourselves in the future!

The part, where you hear the hosts say "Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth." Then follows an excellent explanation of what exactly is behind the word "meek", the real meaning of the old Greek word that was left out! You have to experience to power of the realization and remembrance as you hear the hosts' explanation.

Highly recommended, amazing show, thank You guys!
Don't miss this one, as the hosts explain a key ancient idea, which I think might be a powerful psychic activator helping us to remember our ancestry and become stronger and present a better version of ourselves in the future!

The part, where you hear the hosts say "Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth." Then follows an excellent explanation of what exactly is behind the word "meek", the real meaning of the old Greek word that was left out! You have to experience to power of the realization and remembrance as you hear the hosts' explanation.

Minds gone blank, where can I Find the show please,?

Back
Top Bottom