Tucker Carlson interview and ideologies

Pashalis

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
I haven't read it yet, but he has also published a book called "Ship of Fools: How a Selfish Ruling Class Is Bringing America to the Brink of Revolution".
I'll order it and put it on my reading list since I think it might be quite important at this point in time to understand what is going on in america and the world from a sort of inside perspective and someone who is close to Trump for 20 years.

genero81

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
At about 42-43 minutes Tucker answers the question many of us have about how it is he's allowed to say the things he says. According to Tucker, the people at Fox News are given complete autonomy in what they say. They can say whatever they want and no one calls them to say; "you can't say that." Maybe that's the truth, IDK

Then around 46 minutes he says some really interesting positive things about nicotine. Now he thinks getting it in the form of gum or lozenges are the way to go so as to avoid the tar and other things from smoking. Always worth listening to Tucker, IMO.

anka

Dagobah Resident
FOTCM Member
he says some really interesting positive things about nicotine. Now he thinks getting it in the form of gum or lozenges are the way to go
It really stood out how he made a pause, smiled and said "it's great". He obviously experiences the benefits and would recommend it broadly.

The ending was also nice when he explained that he simply aligns himself with people who exercise the attitude towards others (and their opinions) the way he does. In other words, strengthen the bonds with people who you feel are on the same course, who respect different views as part of social and political life without any need to shout at or ridicule the opposing party.

anka

Dagobah Resident
FOTCM Member
I'll order it and put it on my reading list since I think it might be quite important at this point in time to understand what is going on in america and the world from a sort of inside perspective and someone who is close to Trump for 20 years.
I agree it should be a worthwhile read. Just checked Amazon and there are 3 other books (under the same name) that just want to throw more light on what Carlson wrote, in a form independent summaries and analysis so clearly the book is making waves.

Pashalis

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
This a repost from the Epstein thread:

Interestingly, I just came across the following video below after I've tried to find what Tucker Carlson has to say about all of this yesterday evening out of curiosity. What I noticed yesterday to my surprise was that I couldn't find anything! So I went to FOX itself on youtube and searched all the latest videos and was even more surprised that I couldn't find any videos from Carlson in the last days. Which is unusual. So I got suspicious and kind of thought, was he suspended or something, because he wanted to say something at FOX that would be to much for them? But the I forgot about it. But then I forgot about it and now I' coming across this video:

Could it be that Carlson was suspended and taken into another "vacation" because of what he said or wanted to say? The guy in the video seems to suggest that his latest comments about "white supremacy doesn't exist" were too much for FOX news and that's why. Or maybe because of what he wanted to say about the Epstein case? Tucker Carlson's last post on twitter was on 8. August as the guy above mentions in the video. It is this one:

All speculation at this point though...

Pashalis

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
As the guy mentions, Tucker apparently just went on a vacation before this new one. Also, all his kids are grown up, and as far as I know out of the house.

dugdeep

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
I seem to remember this happened once before, maybe about a year ago, with Tucker 'disappearing' and lots of speculating on social media that he had been let go from Fox for something he had said. But it turned out that he really was just on vacation.

Pashalis

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
I seem to remember this happened once before, maybe about a year ago, with Tucker 'disappearing' and lots of speculating on social media that he had been let go from Fox for something he had said. But it turned out that he really was just on vacation.
Let’s hope this is the case also this time. He is pretty much the only person in american mainstream that tells it in most cases as it is and apparently speaks out things that shouldn‘t be said on mainstream television.

Top Bottom