Two residents

cubbex

The Living Force
I will post the events, it will be fast.

First, when I was in secondary I was in a really bad moment of my life, you know, depressing, a mother who did not understand to me cause she wanted to understand more her new boyfriend(good for her, but I needed a mother), I had hypocritical friendly that made me feel bad. Then one night I was really tired about my situation, so which was the options? suicide.
After a bad day, I really wanted to suicide myself, so I cry that night, but the next day in the morning when I semi wake up and I open my eyes, I saw two beings seated on my bed on my left side. I didn't saw them directly cause it was like a dream, cause I saw them very blurred, and then after that experience I think one of them said to the other, "it is not time to take him, he needs to learn more" But believe me guys it was half reality- half dream cause I saw those (I think) light beings that were half light and half bishops.
At that time I didn’t know about the whole situation of be under attack, or about the wave. I know about extraterrestrials and the grays but within a limited concept.
So, after see those beings, I get sleep again. Then the next day, unlike the others, I felt with energy, you know, and happy, with energy to confront the situation.
I think that those beings were angels.
The second experience was when I came to live with my father, so I was sleeping in the same room that was sleeping my grandmother. She always, awoke to go to the bathroom at like 3 am, but when she wakes up, she shouts me, so I awoke.
And she was very scared; she told me that when she awoke, she saw two women with black hair touching me and a big guy in front of his bed, a tall guy with a hood and two eyes that flashed lights. And when she saw them she becomes paralyzed, and when she could, she shouts me.
She was so scared. When I came to live with my father, experiences like that one began to happen.
Then one year after I read the wave and I read about the orions and manipulations.
Another experience was that one night I fell asleep on the sofa, previously I had seen the Alex collier videos and he says that (supposedly) the eleventh density beings were just consciousness, so my perception of those beings that could be the sixth density beings, was that they were like a talking cloud of light. So I awoke again in the middle of the night and I saw two lights with a cracked form, over the next sofa.

And yesterday I found this
Q: (L) Well, the 'angel thing' is pretty big nowadays. There are an awful lot of angels running around. My first thought was: 'what better way for the bad guys to deceive than to appear as angels.'
A: Not true!!! STS CAN appear as entities incorrectly perceived as "angels," but if it is really a sixth density being, incorrect perception is not possible.
Q: (L) I don't understand. There are a LOT of beings who deceive people. They produce phenomena, they do any number of things including making people 'feel good,' have dreams, and all that. What do you mean that incorrect perception is not possible? It happens all the time!
A: No.
Q: (L) Well, what is the story here?
A: Your perception abilities are short-circuiting due to vibrational interaction.
Q: (L) So you are saying that, if there is anywhere in you a question about what you are perceiving, then that question is an indication that all the rest of what you are perceiving could be false?
A: Part of the equation.
Q: (L) So, if it is really a 6th density being, it will blow you away to such an extent that there is NO question?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) Now, what is the other part of the equation?
A: Well, why do you question us? First of all, you question us because the communication is limited at this point... you are not yet prepared for stronger envelopment.
Q: (L) What do the Cassiopaeans look like?
A: Light form.
Q: (L) What do you mean by light form?
A: Humanoid light form.
Q: (L) Are you physical in atomic terms?
A: All according to the perceiver.
Q: (L) Do you mean you arrange yourselves according to what the perceiver wants?
A: No. It is according to perception capacity.

10-07-94
Q: (L) Who was the angel who communicated with the Prophet Daniel?
A: 6th denstiy.
6-10-95
Q: (L) Are these 4th density STO individuals what is currently being talked about in many circles as "angels?"
A: Incorrect.
Q: (L) Are there, as is being talked about widely, such beings as "angels?"
A: Yes, but they are not of the 4th density.
Q: (L) What is an angel?
A: Sixth density light being in service to others.
Q: (L) Do they appear as humans?
A: May appear as a human projection.
Q: (L) Is it possible for other density STS beings to appear as and project themselves as angels and to be misnamed or mistaken for angels?
A: Certainly.
Q: (L) Is this happening to a certain extent?
A: Very likely. Deception is part of any and all processes directed toward the manipulation of others for purposes of self gain. And, as we have warned, those of the 4th density service to self nature are interested solely in their own advancement, gain or condition, and will facilitate any and all processes which will further this cause including deception of the nature described.

I think that the first experience or the third could be a manipulation, but… if it was that, why after those experiences I felt with energy, with more happiness? and no more depressed?
What do you think about it?

cubbex said:
I think that the first experience or the third could be a manipulation, but… if it was that, why after those experiences I felt with energy, with more happiness? and no more depressed?
What do you think about it?

They are unusual experiences, so I think what you are asking is "how can I understand and process them?"
I think you will have to come to terms with the fact that there is currently no way to be sure what they were, and that you will have to keep the conclusion 'open', whilst maybe examining the effects of what happened, whether it taught you anything? because there is always something to be learnt from any situation.

Back
Top Bottom