two sketches and some thoughts

Gawan

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
I'm posting here two sketches I have done in the last week.
So far I'm drawing/sketching since maybe 9-10 years and I started it, because to do some troubleshooting (in situations I'm having problems to deal with), that means to have an output. Later I began spray-painting and I'm still doing so.
Personally I prefer: simple forms and black and white "colour". To do realistic drawing: portraits for example I'm missing the capacity to concentrate.

Sketching helps me to express feelings, to give them a go, because sometimes I repress them, the thinking-centre gets in motion and is drowning the feelings in the very beginning. When I sketch, it is more a kind of an inner flow.
And until recently I realised it is, osit for me, helpful also to "rework" the sexual drive, to create a positive and more useful outcome. I don't know if it can be called sublimation, or if it is useful at all.
But it gave me a deeper understanding what maybe Ark meant with his comment:

Stormy Knight said:
Ark said:
Love is unconditional giving. But in order to give you must first HAVE something. In fact, you have to have A LOT. In order to have a lot you need to work hard and work all the time. This will not leave you ANY TIME WHATSOEVER for thinking about love.

So I have no time, to think about what love is, because I keep myself busy, with drawing and try too, to keep on watching (using a journal as a tool) where this sex-drive is coming from, up to this point I realised, it is hunger for bodily-chemicals, cause it feels good.

Anyway, here are the two sketches:

and

I hope, these two pictures are not too big!

Back
Top Bottom