'Two suns' in Tagarog, Russia

Search

Dagobah Resident
These photos were captured on February 10th at 18:05 by the local time.(Some sources say that it was on February 11th, but as I saw on the another site the comments were posted on February 10 th )
The comments of the photographer:
“My 3 year old daughter says: “Father, look it is the moon”
I look and see the sphere next to the sun.
“Quick, give me a camera!” – I shouted to my son
If somebody has observed the same thing, please respond.
The sphere stayed for 3 minutes and descended over Petrushino village.”

1-006.jpg

002.jpg

004.jpg

003.jpg

0061.jpg

007.jpg

It remineds me this one
https://www.sott.net/articles/show/241465-Two-Suns-in-Crimea

Taganrog and Crimea are not far away from each other. Here is the map

4869crimea_and_taganrog.jpg

1. Red placemark: Taganrog
2. Green: Crimea

The actual sun is the object below on the left. The glare in the center is just that - glare in clouds and ice crystals.

It's the same "evidence" that Nancy Lieder of Zetatalk and her followers used as proof of Nibiru back in 2003. Then when Nibiru was a no-show in 2003 but sun-dogs and reflections continued, the hysteria died down. It doesn't mean weird things aren't happening in the atmosphere, but it's not Nibiru, and it's not a brown dwarf. I think when the comet cluster appears, it would be easier to see it at night, illuminated by the sun, if anything, not right next to the sun.

Laura said:
The actual sun is the object below on the left. The glare in the center is just that - glare in clouds and ice crystals.
The photographer said that the sphere stayed for 3 minutes and descended over Petrushino village.
I had never seen such like this. It happening because of cold winter this year?
So if the sun goes beyond the horizon the glare is still can be observe for some time?

Serg said:
Laura said:
The photographer said that the sphere stayed for 3 minutes and descended over Petrushino village.
So if the sun goes beyond the horizon the glare is still can be observe for some time?

Indeed. There are all kinds of lensing effects taking place in the atmosphere over the past few years. Naturally, it is often used for scaremongering. The truth is, it IS scary enough that the atmosphere has changed as much as it has if one understands the implications. But I suspect there are scarier things to come... for those people who aren't informed and able to keep a cool head.

Laura said:
Serg said:
Laura said:

Indeed. There are all kinds of lensing effects taking place in the atmosphere over the past few years. Naturally, it is often used for scaremongering. The truth is, it IS scary enough that the atmosphere has changed as much as it has if one understands the implications. But I suspect there are scarier things to come... for those people who aren't informed and able to keep a cool head.
Just a couple of weeks ago, before I read about the ‘2 suns ’ in Crimea article, my father told me that he had seen two suns when he was a child in the 50s, it seemed to him that two of the suns were the same size and that it wasn’t in winter.
When I was in Kiev in late autumn, day after day, somewhere during a week, I heard the strange sound which sounds like an old big plane or a concrete mixer machine (5-10 minutes, sometimes up to 40 minutes with interruptions). I thought it could be some building works, at first. But when I heard it in a late evening, and sometimes closer to the night and on a Sunday too, I’ve changed my mind. But there could not be any works done at night. And there is no airport nearby. It didn’t sound at all like the strange sounds in Kiev. Finaly I never understood what it was.
Many people simply do not want to know the truth they are closed in their ‘world’ and everything. What you need it just open your eyes, a huge amount of evidences: ancient civilizations that numbers of times excel ours and they have died, Earth changes, environmental issues, wars, etc…. You can be in the state of war next day, but most of people think that is not gonna happened with them.
I watch as the media influence my parents. I could not normally at home, because they constantly remind me that it's bad and that the whole world condemns this, and so on (My father has arrhythmia, brother has diabetes type one, it looks as though I’m healthy, but they say that I’m the only one who smokes in my family).
I was telling them about the useful properties of tobacco but everybody just says that this propaganda is coming from companies that sell cigarettes. Although my father said recently: It's your choice - I was very pleased by these words. (Although they will continue to remind me about the fact that it is harmful). Recently I talked with my brother when we were riding a car I told him a little bit about what is happening in the world and he said that now there is so much information and disinformation that one can’t tell the truth from lies. He said that the only thing that he understood for himself during the past few years is that we must believe in God and get what you deserve. I told him why there are such few religions and why some are considered to be better than others. With regard to the Bible, how can we believe in this book if, knowing that history is usually written by world leaders. What's it worth to rewrite or correct. If there are 'people' such as Stalin, for whom to starve millions of people to death is worth nothing, while selling wheat abroad. (Note: I'm not from very religious family)
I have a nephew, he is 11. When I visit home we spend time together and I have an influence on him. I would like to tell him so much, but I don’t know what to do, because I he has caring parents who teach him the way they see everything.
Sorry, I'm a little off topic here, but I said what just came to my mind

Serg, I'm just curious. Did anyone else around you hear what you heard? And if so what was their reaction?

Nienna Eluch said:
Serg, I'm just curious. Did anyone else around you hear what you heard? And if so what was their reaction?
Hi Nienna Eluch,
My wife also heard it. I even made a small record of it, but it is in a bad quality. I'll check if I still have it. We heard it from the window of the flat.
It sounds to me like an old military plane. But I don't know what were the reasons, for such plane, to fly over one area for a period for at least one week? If it was a concrete mixer machine, so why this worker work on Sunday or at night?
I didn't see that people react somehow on it, and almost always it was at the dark time of the day. People in the cities got used to the different sounds.
What can I say about the reaction of people if they did not react even on 'the strange sounds in Kiev', although this sound was louder and weirder than the one that I heard.

Serg said:
Nienna Eluch said:
Hi Nienna Eluch,
My wife also heard it. I even made a small record of it, but it is in a bad quality. I'll check if I still have it. We heard it from the window of the flat.
It sounds to me like an old military plane. But I don't know what were the reasons, for such plane, to fly over one area for a period for at least one week? If it was a concrete mixer machine, so why this worker work on Sunday or at night?
I didn't see that people react somehow on it, and almost always it was at the dark time of the day. People in the cities got used to the different sounds.
What can I say about the reaction of people if they did not react even on 'the strange sounds in Kiev', although this sound was louder and weirder than the one that I heard.

Thank you for your response. I'm basically just trying to see if, since you actually heard something, others noticed it or reacted to it. Kind of helps to bring things into perspective concerning other videos of the sounds. :)

That the actual sun and it's refraction in the atmosphere are displaced by that amount is indeed strange. I've never seen this before and the image doesn't seem to be faked to me. You can also see the reflection of the refraction in the sea below.

Laura said:
The truth is, it IS scary enough that the atmosphere has changed as much as it has if one understands the implications. But I suspect there are scarier things to come... for those people who aren't informed and able to keep a cool head.

Huh :scared: ... I guess that there could be a LOT of panic and despair all around when draman start to happen... Since panic is contagious, total chaos is inevitable and awaken ones will need a lot of self-control - that will be SO uneasy struggle in such a harsh surrounding...

About four years ago I took this and another picture back to back. Me and my at the time six year old daughter were standing outside of our house in Kirtland NM and my daughter said mom look there are two suns. I thought it was beautiful so I took the pictures. I downloaded them on my computer and both "suns" seemed to be just that? There is also an odd orb like light that is off to the far left side that oddley seemed to be in a different spot in the second picture I took. Unfortunatley I cannot find the other picture yet. I will find it and post it asap. I just felt the need to share this picture now. Maybe somebody can explain what these lights may be?

The "two" suns phenomena is quite common- the second sun is actually a reflection off of ice crystals in the atmosphere-it's called a "sun dog" (how the name came about I do not know) as to the other light, it might be a secondary reflection on a bank of ice crystals further off in the distance-diffcult to say without image, or depending on time of year etc. it could have been one of the planets-Venus can be quite bright and can be the "Evening Star" or "Morning Star" depending on time of year and phase it is in

Serg said:
When I was in Kiev in late autumn, day after day, somewhere during a week, I heard the strange sound which sounds like an old big plane or a concrete mixer machine (5-10 minutes, sometimes up to 40 minutes with interruptions). I thought it could be some building works, at first. But when I heard it in a late evening, and sometimes closer to the night and on a Sunday too, I’ve changed my mind. But there could not be any works done at night. And there is no airport nearby. It didn’t sound at all like the strange sounds in Kiev. Finaly I never understood what it was.

Here is that sound, as I said it sounds like old plane and the quality is very bad. I attached it. It seems to me that I heard it throughout 2 week.
I don't know if I should post this in the 'Strange sounds: Trumpets - Groaning - Scraping - In The Skies Around the World' and give a little info there ? Maybe it is not fully related there.

Added: the size of audio is big, so I can't attach it. I don't want to format it, because it is already bad quality

I uploaded it. Here is the link: _http://kiwi6.com/file/8uxt4y979h

Back
Top Bottom