Udemy Course Seasonal Flash Sale

whitecoast

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Hi everyone. I just noticed that Udemy is offering a lot of steep discounts on courses they offer for a limited time. There’s some good courses there on business, programming, fitness, mental health, and so on. A lot of courses that normally go for $150 or $200 are as low as $12 or $20 dollars. This deal is purported to last until May 23rd, so there’s a couple days left to take advantage of it.

I have bought some Udemy curses in past and its discount model is mostly illusion. (Or at least it was like that, i did not buy any in 2024 yet).

It heavly relies on cookies and things like that.
You can use different deivce, switch broser, use incognito mode, VPN and any of those steps may lead you to have different discounts...

So thanks for sharing discount information, but unfortunetly it may not apply to users visiting from different location or those that git marked by their system as "users who will always pay full price, so do not show discounts for them".

Hi everyone. I just noticed that Udemy is offering a lot of steep discounts on courses they offer for a limited time. There’s some good courses there on business, programming, fitness, mental health, and so on. A lot of courses that normally go for $150 or $200 are as low as $12 or $20 dollars. This deal is purported to last until May 23rd, so there’s a couple days left to take advantage of it.

Once I wanted a course, It was showing $200. Some body told me to wait for discount price to come (when it becomes less than $20), which often comes soon enough. I never tried to change the VPN to see price changes or not. But generally I tend to start with free courses for new subject. If I still want to pursue the subject, I will buy when it is less than $20 even if I am not ready to do the course later.

Once I wanted a course, It was showing $200. Some body told me to wait for discount price to come (when it becomes less than $20), which often comes soon enough. I never tried to change the VPN to see price changes or not. But generally I tend to start with free courses for new subject. If I still want to pursue the subject, I will buy when it is less than $20 even if I am not ready to do the course later.
They used to offer discounts every Friday. Not sure about now.

Back
Top Bottom