UFO over Poland

strvmm

The Force is Strong With This One
Hi everyone.

Some days ago I saw weird flying object which was pretty bright on the night sky and firstly I thought that it's a plane or falling star but the thing that made me so curious about it was the fact that this object suddenly started moving vertically, it dissapeared for a while then it showed up again a little bit higher and then it stopped and dissapeared. I saw it one more time in the other province of Poland from the other side and by this time it had this strange green shadow. I know it could be a star or something else I guess I saw it some times but I just can't understand why it was flying up like glued on the straight line to the top of the sky. Some ideas? :huh: ;)

strvmm said:
Some ideas? :huh: ;)

Once time I saw the green rectangle, which appeared for about 2 seconds, it in a strange way flew from some fragment of the sky and fell into another fragment, disappearing... Do not worry, sometimes things like this happen.

lux said:
strvmm said:
Some ideas? :huh: ;)

Do not worry, sometimes things like this happen.

Well, I ain't worry, I'm just curious as everyone here I guess, and this is the best place for me to give a question :). That was very interesting and I wasn't scared I just felt a bit sad cause of not making any pic or vid :(

Back
Top Bottom