Ukraine nuclear power plants without power

Esote

Dagobah Resident
Ukraine nuclear power plants ‘dangerously’ without power as towers feeding energy to Crimea blown up.

In an eerie reminder of a possible nuclear catastrophe, a senior Ukrainian energy official revealed that the attack on transmission towers that cut off the delivery of electricity from Ukraine to Crimea also created an emergency situation at nuclear power plants.

The apparent act of sabotage in Ukraine’s Kherson region forced an emergency power unloading at several Ukrainian nuclear power plants, which can be extremely dangerous!

https://www.rt.com/news/323060-ukraine-nuclear-plants-danger/

Psychopathic stupidity at its worst... First they blow up the power transmition to crimea and then notice afterwards, that also the power to their own nuclear plants gets dangerously out of control, when they do that. :curse:

Can you be that stupid? Apparently so!

Oh the irony! That's instant karma for you. Problem is Crimea is without power and if anything bad were to happen to any of those Ukranian nuclear plants... well I hope Europeans are taking lots of iodine.

Is the Ukrainian leadership slowly, slowly, through twisted turns and small logical steps coming to the conclusion "that things are connected."? It would be bad, if in the future we will remember the Ukraine that once was, as "Nuk´raine."

I remember well this day it was a 30 April 1986 in south-estern Poland, and a was teenager that rode on a bicycle. It was quite warm and I was amazed of strange colour of the sky (something like foggy). All of my colleagues was preparing and waiting for first of May - comunist holiday as we knew as a Labour Day. Next day after celebration of mandatory march all children were referred to a healt center and each child had to drink an awful liquid Lugola. Someone told us, that in Chernobyl in USSR was disaster in the nuclear power station. I still remember the taste and smell of this fluid – was awful, but I never thought that wold be my salvation, the remedy particulary to regard to last C's session.

4d candidate said:
... Next day after celebration of mandatory march all children were referred to a healt center and each child had to drink an awful liquid Lugola. Someone told us, that in Chernobyl in USSR was disaster in the nuclear power station. I still remember the taste and smell of this fluid – was awful, but I never thought that wold be my salvation, the remedy particulary to regard to last C's session.

You are lucky 4d candidate! The next day is a very short response time by health officials to administer Lugol's. The taste is not really that awful, if diluted a bit in water and you just chug it down in one gulp. Funny how things work, some things you don't like are actually very good for you! ;)

Lilou said:
4d candidate said:
... Next day after celebration of mandatory march all children were referred to a healt center and each child had to drink an awful liquid Lugola. Someone told us, that in Chernobyl in USSR was disaster in the nuclear power station. I still remember the taste and smell of this fluid – was awful, but I never thought that wold be my salvation, the remedy particulary to regard to last C's session.

You are lucky 4d candidate! The next day is a very short response time by health officials to administer Lugol's. The taste is not really that awful, if diluted a bit in water and you just chug it down in one gulp. Funny how things work, some things you don't like are actually very good for you! ;)

Well, we were here in the same situation, yet nobody gave us anything not even advice. I don't know what impact had on the population as the radioactive cloud was rapidly circling around the globe, depending where it hit ground.

I think that the same situation if repeated, the same response would be given - here, apart from dire economic constrains, nothing else are applied. :mad: :(

Back
Top Bottom