Universal Law Community Trust

After some searching I found the following. This Trust seems to be the umbrella organization for a loose network of anarcho-communities who try to escape from current laws (government protected) into close-knit self-governing local communities based on so-called 'natural law', mutual cooperation, self sustaining production and barter-like trade forms.. As such it seems a rather farfetched scheme with little chance of ever becoming reality. All materials I found are from relatively recent dates, which means it's mostly statements of good intent and castles-in-the-sky rather than a thriving reality that has something to show for itself.

Sources:
Home | Universal Law Community Trust
Universal Community Trust – Drunemeton Sovereign Community Trust
Universal Community Trust | Home

"Universal Community Trust" Fund

The Chronicles of the Life and Times of The Bernician
Who is Elisabeth Nolson?
https://gogetfunding.com/restoration-of-rights/

Universal law community trust youtube - Google leit
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8FOlR2VUcnXahEtEPnKp0Q/videos

Video 2:40 min.

Video 14:45 min.

It sounds like a scam, I read a bit through the website and what I got is that they're trying to create a system where people exchange effort and pick up effort, which fair enough.

But then I also saw that they offered to "buy any debt" which means that there's money to purchase debt, and they also encourage people to exchange their "slave tokens" for "kindness tokens"... which to me it sounds like "give us that evil slave money you have on your pocket, and we'll give you some kindness tokens".

And then I did a small read through some of their items and it was like jumping into a deep word salad... with some gramatical errors that always gives me a pause, for instance:

When you Assign your consent you are demonstrating reaching "legal Majority". You cease to be the party standing as assurity to the title of the copyrighted name owned by Crown Corporation. This deed you do dissolves the C'est Que Tu Vie Trust and rebuts the presumption you are a non entity without rights. It creates another Trust for you to trust, your own. It is an indefinable trust without limitations and potential and serves as a protective layer to you and your family, your community and your resources and environment. It rebuts the presumed consent that the Birth Certificate and the use of the name provides the commercial system and keeps you in the "private". When the consent that the commercial system presumes they have through your use of their LOGO is rebutted there is no longer a legal jurisdiction of you by man- made creation and in simple terms your free

All I kept thinking when reading that was "What are you selling? and also.. it should be 'You're'..."

They seem to be rattling a lot of feathers with mixed results.
People are looking for freedom and groups like this one are getting a lot of traffic.
Time will tell i suppose.

Back
Top Bottom